Tick tock

Ronald Villiers

7 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

2012 finished these feckers off. 

Look at the state of them now. Basket cases. 

Of course the inbreeding doesn't help the brain functioning and it must be weird going home to a two heided, three toed, one eyed, pus encrusted, canyon arsed relative of dubious gender.

:fth:

That’s my man!

:sweeet:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• martoon

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

9 hours ago, andi17 said:

I am not making this up after the 5-1 we passed a car and they gave us the 7-0 my god it cut like a knife and i thought to myself my god they really do own us nothing will ever make up for it :lol::lol::lol:

The bus I was on passed a hibs bus, still in glasgow I think, that had broken down. Obviously we were giving them the new gesture of 5 1 and they were doing the 7 0 to us, a couple of them with only 1 hand. The poor wee sibling lovers were still in denial.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
22 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

2012 finished these feckers off. 

Look at the state of them now. Basket cases. 

Of course the inbreeding doesn't help the brain functioning and it must be weird going home to a two heided, three toed, one eyed, pus encrusted, canyon arsed relative of dubious gender.

:fth:

Just beautiful 

Pedicabo ego Hibs 

At least we now know beyond reasonable doubt that Hibs FC are as nuts as the FC's that support it. 

A working, functioning youth policy is the foundation of every football/sport club barring the minted few. 

Still can't get my head around the insanity of what Ron has done. 

I did note, however, that Hibees Bounce, in stark contrast to do(t)nut, are displaying appropriate concern. Maybe, just maybe, they're not all stark raving loonballs. 

Edited by martoon

10 hours ago, superjack said:

The bus I was on passed a hibs bus, still in glasgow I think, that had broken down. Obviously we were giving them the new gesture of 5 1 and they were doing the 7 0 to us, a couple of them with only 1 hand. The poor wee sibling lovers were still in denial.

😁

Ron the con asking players to take wage cuts, pausing the academy, making staff redundant.

No condemnation from the media or anybody for that matter, yet they go and sign a player who himself refused to take a wage cut from his previous club.

I'm sure that will help with Ron's negotiations with asking players to accept a wage cut.

That rancid club are without any shame.

23 hours ago, andi17 said:

Don't you dare forget they Drybourgh Cups  maybe before your time

Yes, and Hibs bestriding Europe like a colossus in the fantastic Intertoto Cup.

If you thought the economists on .net were good, check out the lawyers on the Jambo legal challenge thread.  Apparently it will be thrown out because the court has no jurisdiction but even if it had, it would still be thrown out because the process is time bound and we are out of time.

This sort of stuff isn't posted for fun to raise a laugh at our expense.  The tragedy of it is how serious they are and how seriously their fellow posters react to them.

Starting to make Dear Mr Gustas look plausible.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

If you thought the economists on .net were good, check out the lawyers on the Jambo legal challenge thread.  Apparently it will be thrown out because the court has no jurisdiction but even if it had, it would still be thrown out because the process is time bound and we are out of time.

This sort of stuff isn't posted for fun to raise a laugh at our expense.  The tragedy of it is how serious they are and how seriously their fellow posters react to them.

Starting to make Dear Mr Gustas look plausible.

To be honest probably just the polar opposite of our own legal  "experts"

2 hours ago, suds66 said:

Ron the con asking players to take wage cuts, pausing the academy, making staff redundant.

No condemnation from the media or anybody for that matter, yet they go and sign a player who himself refused to take a wage cut from his previous club.

I'm sure that will help with Ron's negotiations with asking players to accept a wage cut.

That rancid club are without any shame.

Andy Walker had a real issue with us paying some compo for a manager.    I'm sure he'll be even more vocal with Hibs signing a player and cutting wages, making redundancies and mothballing the academy.   Andy?....... Hello?...... 

On 24/06/2020 at 19:25, SE16 3LN said:

Yep, they'd be late 50's to remember it properly and as we know, Methodone Mick's don't tend to live past 50.

I was there as an 8 year old, I’m 56 this year, my abiding memory is walking up McLeod Street at half time along with thousands of other Hearts fans, 7-0 is all they have , to put into perspective, in 1973 it would be comparable to us celebrating a game in 1926, it’s so long ago it’s insignificant, it’s not like it was a major cup final is it ?

Jamstomorrow
6 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Yes, and Hibs bestriding Europe like a colossus in the fantastic Intertoto Cup.

And who can forget they won the Summer Cup in 1964?   .............  Actually, probably most of us!!

Jamstomorrow

I was at the 7-0 defeat and stayed to the end.   Ever the optimist, I thought we might fight back and get a draw!  ;) 

1 hour ago, Jamstomorrow said:

And who can forget they won the Summer Cup in 1964?   .............  Actually, probably most of us!!

Let's be honest, their list of on-field achievements is phenomenal.  Includes their envious record of winning the Scottish Cup once every century.

6 hours ago, jbee647 said:

I was there as an 8 year old, I’m 56 this year, my abiding memory is walking up McLeod Street at half time along with thousands of other Hearts fans, 7-0 is all they have , to put into perspective, in 1973 it would be comparable to us celebrating a game in 1926, it’s so long ago it’s insignificant, it’s not like it was a major cup final is it ?

Just a few years younger than you, wasn't at the game, but for some reason , one of my child hood memories is of my dad and his brothers returning to the house after the game and they were signing the Hearts song . Still have my dads ( long past away sadly) scarf form the 60's era as one of my cherished possessions 

Agree that the 7-0 is insignificant , even when I started to attend week in week out in the early 80's , i didn't really give a flying feck when they tried to taunt us with it 

TorinoJambo
6 hours ago, Jamstomorrow said:

I was at the 7-0 defeat and stayed to the end.   Ever the optimist, I thought we might fight back and get a draw!  ;) 

Me and my mates too. I was 19. The massive "cairry oot" to be finished had something to do with it!!!

Dallas Green

The talk of passing Hibs buses after the final. We passed the Hibs team bus. Our bus felt like it was gonna tip over as everyone rushed to the one side 😂

Hibs bassas drew their wee curtains over and stuck the fingers up at us. 

That's another week gone by with no money coming in to the Giro.  No sign of football in front of crowds and no telly money till August at least.

I'm a bit annoyed that we gave them £50 k but I imagine that will be easily swallowed up in testing costs in due course.

Vital we win our court action but no hurry really.  If the interdict puts things off for a few months that will be fine.

Ex member of the SaS
On 26/06/2020 at 05:40, Kiwidoug said:

Let's be honest, their list of on-field achievements is phenomenal.  Includes their envious record of winning the Scottish Cup once every century.

Yea but no but, when you don't win it very often it makes it extra special likes say.

Doctor FinnBarr
19 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

That's another week gone by with no money coming in to the Giro.  No sign of football in front of crowds and no telly money till August at least.

I'm a bit annoyed that we gave them £50 k but I imagine that will be easily swallowed up in testing costs in due course.

Vital we win our court action but no hurry really.  If the interdict puts things off for a few months that will be fine.

Smashing if it keeps Ra Cellic oot the champions league

jack D and coke
On 22/06/2020 at 19:36, Pilmuir said:

Making cuts and vowing to sign new players. Isn’t that unethical?  What about that Tam McManus? It should be all over the press, except they are too busy attacking Hearts.

The amount of anti Hearts articles is just laughable and yet nothing is said when Hibs do the same. Dredging up nobody’s from yesteryear if they have any negative opinions on Hesrts yet they get off scot free doing the exactly same things. 
There is anti Hearts agenda. No question. 

5 hours ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Wonder how much HSL raised this week? 

Enough for Boyle's hair transplant? 

Neither here nor there.  Ron stiched them up like a kipper.

That pittance goes straight to Peru.

29 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Neither here nor there.  Ron stiched them up like a kipper.

That pittance goes straight to Peru.

No sure? Think you need 25 quid minimum to make a foreign currency exchange. 

::troll::

On 26/06/2020 at 11:14, assessor said:

Roll on 9 months later and a 4-1 Hearts win. That's a ten goal turnaround, let that sink in.

Could have been a lot more too.

8 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Anyone know what happened with the wage cuts?  

Hopefully a full scale revolt.

8 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Anyone know what happened with the wage cuts?  

You would have thought that if their players had agreed to accept the pay cut it would have been all over the back pages of the Evening News Praising Ron the Con for being a wizard in these troubling times. It’s not, so I wonder if the players have actually told them where to shove it.

complete control
1 hour ago, Deevers said:

You would have thought that if their players had agreed to accept the pay cut it would have been all over the back pages of the Evening News Praising Ron the Con for being a wizard in these troubling times. It’s not, so I wonder if the players have actually told them where to shove it.

dempster says everything is hunky dory

I read an odd boast on dotnut the other day. From a mod, no less. 

He met a Geordie some weeks after the 5-1 and, after mentioning he was Hibs, was informed he must be delighted after that great Cup final win. 

So giruy hertz. Ha ha. No one outside Scotland cares or even knows about 5-1.

He's ruined it for me. 5-1 means nothing now. 😭

Edit: back on topic: FTH. You're in great hands. 

Edited by martoon

50 minutes ago, assessor said:

Pash.. I live in North East of England and lots know Hearts won 5-1 in Scottish cup final over them.

I bet you've done your bit to spread the word. 

John Findlay
2 hours ago, martoon said:

He met a Geordie some weeks after the 5-1 and, after mentioning he was Hibs, was informed he must be delighted after that great Cup final win. 

Even less will ken aboot a 3-2 won over Sevco.

7 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Hopefully a full scale revolt.

yes they are revolting 😂

3 hours ago, martoon said:

The thing is THEY know and it hurts like hell 😁

1 hour ago, John Findlay said:

Even less will ken aboot a 3-2 won over Sevco.

Aye. The world kept turning, 2016 continued, life did not reboot itself and wipe out all that had gone before. 

Despite what the .nuts think. 

42 minutes ago, RENE said:

The thing is THEY know and it hurts like hell 😁

Exactly. Whether Jimmy Nail, Sting or Cheryl whatshername know who won 5-1, or not, it still happened and it still tortures the daft buggers every single day. 🏆👆

If Hibs fans were presented the question to win the cup against us or a few years later against a Championship team, anyone that tells you they'd prefer the latter is a liar. 

Bazzas right boot

On 28/06/2020 at 16:47, Gordon Ramsay said:

Wonder how much HSL raised this week? 

Enough for Boyle's hair transplant? 

Apparently Stoke are after him, £500k.

Hopefully he does go, about their only dangerous player .

5 hours ago, assessor said:

Pash.. I live in North East of England and lots know Hearts won 5-1 in Scottish cup final over them.

It’s actually quite funny that they would rather be an irrelevance than face up to it. :lol:

1 hour ago, martoon said:

Aye. The world kept turning, 2016 continued, life did not reboot itself and wipe out all that had gone before. 

Despite what the .nuts think. 

2016 was only a big thing to them because of their embarrassingly bad record in the competition. Everyone else just remembers the neddy pitch brawl afterwards.

42 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

It’s actually quite funny that they would rather be an irrelevance than face up to it. :lol:

That's what got me. 

Quite possibly the daftest post, with the daftest boast, I've ever read. 

Silly bugger is a mod over there, too. 

Speaks volumes, bud. 

On 25/06/2020 at 23:12, suds66 said:

I believe the vermin have signed Drey Wright after he left St Johnstone. There is nothing official as of yet.

Who?