Top Posters In This Topic

• Justin Z

• Sharpie

• The Internet

• luckyBatistuta

1 minute ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

I love his pithy retorts.

He’s like some kind of Superhero.

It's like 'double standards" or "hypocrisy" were never dicussed at tbe school he went to!

Just now, Justin Z said:

Eh, at least it's entertaining. That's all I could really hope for. :biggrin2:

There's no doubting that, I always get a giggle at how seriously you take your wee leftist self and how utterly dismissive you are of anyone with the "wrong oppinion"😙

alwaysthereinspirit
4 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

The actual **** does the church fire have to do with anyone demonstrating near it? It's the fault of the arsonist who set it.

Were you not just saying a few posts ago "gee there are some really bad cops"

Yup, you were. And yet didn't you also somehow manage to not impart their badness onto all cops?

Why yes! That's your very next sentence!

And yet here you are taking the actions of one idiot arsonist and blaming them on the entirety of scare quotes peaceful protesters.

This mindless double standard, and your related desire to prostrate yourself at the feet of authority, are really quite something.

Why didn’t you tell me earlier it was an arsonist who set the fire and not one of the scum cowardly peaceful rioters.

I apologize profusely from the the heart of my bottom.

1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

There's no doubting that, I always get a giggle at how seriously you take your wee leftist self and how utterly dismissive you are of anyone with the "wrong oppinion"😙

It's the little things when the thought of reality supporting your regressive and problematic views of the world (being kind, now--you've suffered enough) is a distant dream, eh?

2 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Why didn’t you tell me earlier it was an arsonist who set the fire and not one of the scum cowardly peaceful rioters.

I apologize profusely from the the heart of my bottom.

:lol: Thank you ever so much for this self application of the double red line under the vacuousness and internal contradiction of your approach.

Be safe out there in Boston, the land of even more plastic paddies than the East End of Glasgow--great choice! :thumbsup:

Governor Tarkin
13 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

NEVER? Aww come on Gov, give me at least a little credit.

You'll never convince me that big diddies are better than a pink taco that's tighter than a mouse's waistcoat.

1 minute ago, Justin Z said:

It's the little things when the thought of reality supporting your regressive and problematic views of the world (being kind, now--you've suffered enough) is a distant dream, eh?

Aww, is the wee lamb feeling sleepy?

'Regressive and problematic views of the world" me?........really?.........come on then, where?

Is it that I've just the wrong opinion and haven't posted enough apologist post for looters, rioters and church burners? I thought that was what you were for?

1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

You'll never convince me that big diddies are better than a pink taco that's tighter than a mouse's waistcoat.

:lol:

why not both? - Why Not Zoidberg - quickmeme | Writing memes ...

2 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Aww, is the wee lamb feeling sleepy?

'Regressive and problematic views of the world" me?........really?.........come on then, where?

Is it that I've just the wrong opinion and haven't posted enough apologist post for looters, rioters and church burners? I thought that was what you were for?

Don't prove it all at once mate. Also consider having an original thought occasionally--it's good for your brain. "Wee lamb" was the best you could do in context? :lol: Does explain how and why you just mindlessly parrot what you get exposed to though. You need to find some better media sources. 🤔

Edited by Justin Z

Just now, Justin Z said:

Don't prove it all at once mate. Also consider having an original thought occasionally--it's good for your brain. "Wee lamb" was the best you could do in context? :lol:

Just the level you'd understand.

Another deflection post, I'm interested in my "regressive and problematic views of the world"

Are you going to show me where you got that from?

Space Mackerel

I hope they storm The Whitehouse this time and boot the **** out Donald Trump. And his facist family and pals. 😊

Just the level you'd understand.

:rofl:

Another deflection post, I'm interested in my "regressive and problematic views of the world"

Are you going to show me where you got that from?

You do a wonderful job of it on your own, sport. :thumbsup: I'm not sure why you'd think I'd deign to go to the effort of compiling it all, least of all because you asked. Anyone that curious can just review your posting history to see your determined commitment to upholding the fantasy world that exists in your mind.

Run along now! :smile:

heatonjambo
On 01/06/2020 at 22:05, JFK-1 said:

Working my way through this excellent thread 

he is some boy. Well done him 

Just now, Justin Z said:

You do a wonderful job of it on your own, sport. :thumbsup: I'm not sure why you'd think I'd deign to go to the effort of compiling it all, least of all because you asked. Anyone that curious can just review your posting history to see your determined commitment to upholding the fantasy world that exists in your mind.

Run along now! :smile:

So no then, well done.

luckyBatistuta
17 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

I love his pithy retorts.

He’s like some kind of Superhero.

14 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

It's like 'double standards" or "hypocrisy" were never dicussed at tbe school he went to!

I’ve typed out so many lengthy responses to his posts and then ended up deleting them every time. The thought of wasting any more energy makes me despair. No doubt I’ll type out another, but I’ll always make myself count to 10 and then find something more interesting to do instead, maybe watch an episode of Beverley Hills Housewives with my wife 🙄

luckyBatistuta
7 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

I hope they storm The Whitehouse this time and boot the **** out Donald Trump. And his facist family and pals. 😊

If that was to happen, I think we will see someone take it a wee bit further than just booting #### out of him. Will we capture the endgame for the Trumps live on CNN🤔

1 minute ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I’ve typed out so many lengthy responses to his posts and then ended up deleting them every time. The thought of wasting any more energy makes me despair. No doubt I’ll type out another, but I’ll always make myself count to 10 and then find something more interesting to do instead, maybe watch an episode of Beverley Hills Housewives with my wife 🙄

The very fact that someone would post " the wrong opinion is tolerated here" sums him up for me, probably the most racist and fascist poster here and delights in trolling, I'm not sure how the block thing works but he's had me looking a couple of times!

Space Mackerel
Just now, luckyBatistuta said:

If that was to happen, I think we will see someone take it a wee bit further than just booting #### out of him. Will we capture the endgame for the Trumps live on CNN🤔

I hope so, there’s something seriously poisonous taking over the US, and here now. 

B3991E9C-D6B5-4381-A8F4-E49018BFBE50.jpeg

luckyBatistuta
Just now, Dawnrazor said:

The very fact that someone would post " the wrong opinion is tolerated here" sums him up for me, probably the most racist and fascist poster here and delights in trolling, I'm not sure how the block thing works but he's had me looking a couple of times!

This is what makes my blood boil, but you just know you are going to waste your time. Go and fill in some tax returns, or do a wee jigsaw puzzle, you’ll definitely feel better for it.

luckyBatistuta
5 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

I hope so, there’s something seriously poisonous taking over the US, and here now. 

B3991E9C-D6B5-4381-A8F4-E49018BFBE50.jpeg

C’mon, what website were you on for that one🤔

1 minute ago, luckyBatistuta said:

This is what makes my blood boil, but you just know you are going to waste your time. Go and fill in some tax returns, or do a wee jigsaw puzzle, you’ll definitely feel better for it.

Totally agree, Id have blocked him as I said but the way he takes himself so seriously and thinks himself intellectually superior to all but probably Einstein, Aristotle and Plato make him good value!!! One day when he grows up he hopefully won't be so blind to his overt liberal facism and racism, I just need the discipline not to reply to him, untill then I just laugh with him and not at him😉

Stay Strong👍

Space Mackerel
3 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

C’mon, what website were you on for that one🤔

Huh? 😕

luckyBatistuta
1 minute ago, Space Mackerel said:

Huh? 😕

Thought you had been reading up on one of your websites again when you saw that image, never mind 🤪

Space Mackerel
2 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Thought you had been reading up on one of your websites again when you saw that image, never mind 🤪

This is a good one. Cold War Steve on Twitter 

2C30A51A-4292-4B50-A002-09628E1D8C47.jpeg

ArcticJambo

See that pic of the guy with his son/daughter on his shoulders with three police behind ... it'll be 100% crafted to shock!  No danger even a utter idiot crazy gun-toting nutjob of a policeman is going to shove a riot gun in a kid's face under any circumstances.

Ssocial medis is repulsive right now!

25 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Wisdom is such a scarce commodity these days :thumbsup:

Just now, ArcticJambo said:

See that pic of the guy with his son/daughter on his shoulders with three police behind ... it'll be 100% crafted to shock!  No danger even a utter idiot crazy gun-toting nutjob of a policeman is going to shove a riot gun in a kid's face under any circumstances.

All of the above.

Space Mackerel

Maybe it is.

Maybe you’ve got all these PTSD mental cases coming back from Afghanistan, Iraq etc and joining the US Polis? 

ArcticJambo
1 minute ago, Space Mackerel said:

Maybe it is.

Maybe you’ve got all these PTSD mental cases coming back from Afghanistan, Iraq etc and joining the US Polis? 

Doubt they're still tripping on angel dust of some other psychelic (I'm not down with the kids these days so who knows).

2 minutes ago, ArcticJambo said:

I'm afraid this is just wrong (so naturally Dawnrazor cottoned onto it straight away). No, it's really just a photo taken by a freelance photographer called Richard Grant, simple as that. Sometimes, the truth is just the truth, no matter how ugly it looks. And the instinct of some to immediately go "well this is an optical illusion, he's not aiming directly at the little girl" is a sad exercise in both ugly truth and missing the point.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/5497903/protester-with-little-kid-on-shoulders-faces-off-cop/

https://twitter.com/richardgrant88/status/1267523353289474048

Space Mackerel
9 minutes ago, ArcticJambo said:

Doubt they're still tripping on angel dust of some other psychelic (I'm not down with the kids these days so who knows).

The National Guard (I think) walking down in battle formation, shouting ‘light em up’ and shooting bean bags or high power paint pellets at white people on the front door is OK?

They’re all off their trollies. Drunk on violence, movies, video games and gun culture. 

As a former soldier in real life not a makey up one I find it reprehensible that anyone would use PTSD suffering veterans from particularly Afghanistan a nightmare posting at the best of times to use as the cause for police inadequacies in the United States  and potential cause of the ongoing problem ,these brave young men and women of all race religion and color who served their country honorably. Shame on you sir.

ArcticJambo

It's there in the links that you posted. Personally, I can't be arsed! later, dude.

Space Mackerel
1 minute ago, Sharpie said:

As a former soldier in real life not a makey up one I find it reprehensible that anyone would use PTSD suffering veterans from particularly Afghanistan a nightmare posting at the best of times to use as the cause for police inadequacies in the United States  and potential cause of the ongoing problem ,these brave young men and women of all race religion and color who served their country honorably. Shame on you sir.

You know as well as me that Army personal are stripped of their basic identities and re-programmed for the job they’re to do.

That is a basic fact. Some people have trouble adjusting back to civilian life. 

It's there in the links that you posted. Personally, I can't be arsed! later, dude.

He's just posted the same photo, it's disingenuous propaganda, so naturally Justin Z cottonend on, with some of the arrogant dismissive tripe he usually posts, youre right, the eyes of the police aren't even looking in the direction of the girl on the shoulders.

Just now, Space Mackerel said:

You know as well as me that Army personal are stripped of their basic identities and re-programmed for the job they’re to do.

That is a basic fact. Some people have trouble adjusting back to civilian life. 

Thats quite different from what you stated, you referred to PTSD mental cases returning from two zones and joining the American polis.

ArcticJambo

He's just posted the same photo, it's disingenuous propaganda, so naturally Justin Z cottonend on, with some of the arrogant dismissive tripe he usually posts, youre right, the eyes of the police aren't even looking in the direction of the girl on the shoulders.

Yup, culture wars, currently off.the.scale.

luckyBatistuta
31 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

This is a good one. Cold War Steve on Twitter 

2C30A51A-4292-4B50-A002-09628E1D8C47.jpeg

30 minutes ago, ArcticJambo said:

Too right. Full of attention seeking pricks

Space Mackerel
2 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

Thats quite different from what you stated, you referred to PTSD mental cases returning from two zones and joining the American polis.

So where did a lot of ex vets end up after discharge? Is there figures available?

2 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

So where did a lot of ex vets end up after discharge? Is there figures available?

You tell me your the one making the suggestion where they are, I as an old soldier, and a child of the 40's recall men of two wars suffering terribly from shell shock now known as PTSD,  as a veteran of a very inactive active service, the last thing i would do is use wounded albeit mentally damaged veterans in a jibe at police personnel. I am surprised in this unusual situation you don't have a mate who has the answers. In the past you generally had, even one with exactly the same service you related as your own.

SpruceBringsteen

In amongst the screeching, mental gymnastics, apologetics and, like, three good posts on the matter, it's worth remembering that all of this could be avoided - all of it - if the police would just stop murdering black people.

Just now, Furious Styles said:

The father in that picture is a ****ing moron. Putting his child in danger like that. 

That's what I take from it. 

Doesn't look like a fake picture to me but that's a sorry excuse for a father who probably knew exactly what he was doing and got the attention he wanted. 

And of course the scum clearly pointing a gun at him. Two cheeks, same arse. 

ArcticJambo

Of course it's not 'fake' but like so many powerful photos of the past it has been cleverly shot and then utilised for a purpose.  The majority of folks will simply take it at face value.  For some (who disseminate, etc.) that is the game.

Space Mackerel
23 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

You tell me your the one making the suggestion where they are, I as an old soldier, and a child of the 40's recall men of two wars suffering terribly from shell shock now known as PTSD,  as a veteran of a very inactive active service, the last thing i would do is use wounded albeit mentally damaged veterans in a jibe at police personnel. I am surprised in this unusual situation you don't have a mate who has the answers. In the past you generally had, even one with exactly the same service you related as your own.

It’s not really anything about what went on about 60 years ago though Sharpie, Suez etc, its what has gone on nowadays in the last 20 or 30 years. 
America has militarised its population through media, video games, movies, news and a whole host of others. It’s almost like it’s in the last end days of its empire. 
And it’s failing right now from the inside out in. 

Edited by Space Mackerel

8 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

In amongst the screeching, mental gymnastics, apologetics and, like, three good posts on the matter, it's worth remembering that all of this could be avoided - all of it - if the police would just stop murdering black people.

Thank you.

I'd also like to point out, none of the parents of these children were called poor parents when they took their small kids to protests for haircuts and fake nails and TGI Friday's a few weeks ago. The ones where people with guns shoved police, stormed capitol buildings, and shouted in officers' faces like this guy

Michigan man in infamous Capitol rally photo calls protest 'awesome'

But none of these are "bad parents", right?

Image may contain: 5 people, people standing, child and outdoor

Image may contain: 3 people, people standing, child, grass, beard, hat, crowd and outdoor

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing, tree and outdoor

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing, shoes, sky, tree and outdoor

But then again, none of these people were having guns pointed in their direction--at least by police officers, maybe by fellow protesters--because they were exercising their free speech rights.

So it's easy to judge. This man may have not known what else to do when the peaceful protest he was a part of was suddenly set upon by police from multiple directions. If the verdict is "bad parent", so be it, but at least give it a fair hearing and view it in context.

12 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

The father in that picture is a ****ing moron. Putting his child in danger like that. 

I just watched the demonstration at the White House a few minutes ago. A man had just hoisted his son up on the fence put in plc at the White House. The anticipation of what is going to happen when the curfew starts and this man puts his son in  place that will be  one of the first to be subjected to police response.