• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Justin Z

• Sharpie

• The Internet

• luckyBatistuta

3 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Correct and troublemakers,anarchists and others with agendas are jumping on the bandwagon .The culprit has been arrested - justice will be served .

Protestors in UK :facepalm: and not helped by our "celebs" like Piers Morgan and Lorraine really really good Kelly hitching their wagons for their own promotion.

History will tell you that justice won't be served and there are protestors in the UK because of white folks believe it will. Its called solidarity.

The Stephen Lawrence inquiry report was a major breakthrough in the UK 21 years ago but we've gone backwards in recent years. The Scottish Govt. can't even produce figures on Covid and the BAME population FFS. Racism is still part of the fabric in the UK and that why people protest.

Sooperstar
2 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

End me. 

The girl doing the drilling has now had to delete her Twitter account.

1 hour ago, SE16 3LN said:

History will tell you that justice won't be served and there are protestors in the UK because of white folks believe it will. Its called solidarity.

The Stephen Lawrence inquiry report was a major breakthrough in the UK 21 years ago but we've gone backwards in recent years. The Scottish Govt. can't even produce figures on Covid and the BAME population FFS. Racism is still part of the fabric in the UK and that why people protest.

Make your mind up. 

Weakened Offender
1 hour ago, Sooperstar said:

The girl doing the drilling has now had to delete her Twitter account.

Boyfriends of Instagram is genius. 😁

Police Chief in Louisville Kentucky fired after black restaurant owner was killed by police returning fire at demonstrators.  Finally somebody has the right idea, no point in giving an aspirin for a boil  on your ass. Go right to the root of the trouble and squeeze out the poison. Armed personnel ,military, police or otherwise should be trained to a point where they are well aware of stray, misaimed or just plain volume bullets harming the innocent. That  to me is basic. Ultimately those responsible for the actual discharge should be traced and acted on, but if your Chief you have to realise that you are responsible for the actions of those you control, thats why you should be sure that policies, directives and training are all being followed. To do so you may get a reputation of a kickasser, but better that than unemployed with a record of failure. Trump should also consider this.

luckyBatistuta

That link not working🤷🏼‍♂️

Police and protesters exchanging gunfire in St Louis, 4 shot so far🤯

Amazed it took so long, what a fekd up country. This will escalate and even after it all blows over, they’ll still not change their gun laws. 

Edited by luckyBatistuta

It just isn’t going to stop anytime soon. At least there is now some accountability from the police as most people now have a video camera in their pocket. The six cops that attacked the young couple in their car have now been suspended, not until after the young man ended up with a broken arm and 22 stitches after being tazered and beaten. 
The police seem to instantly go for weapons even when outnumbering people. 

Now this video has appeared on Twitter and is shocking due to the premeditated nature of it. Contains violence so maybe don’t watch it if you are of a sensitive nature. 

Edited by Tazio

Mac_fae_Gillie
10 hours ago, King prawn said:

F6DCC14A-E9F4-4E4A-AA74-E0D94CD53625.jpeg.dda886b13fb439907b707be7bf59eee2.jpeg

Ignoring the child for 1 sec, pointing gun(rubber bullets aside) at the mans face goes against everything I was ever trained to do in the army had run ins with Catholic youths and proddy march scum in my time target was the thighs, may get lucky and hit the nuts but that's wishful thinking. Just can't believe these people are so bad.

Someone was telling me the National Guard has been called upon in 24 states. Is this legal in America? Can they just put the army on the streets like that?

6 minutes ago, Mac_fae_Gillie said:

Ignoring the child for 1 sec, pointing gun(rubber bullets aside) at the mans face goes against everything I was ever trained to do in the army had run ins with Catholic youths and proddy march scum in my time target was the thighs, may get lucky and hit the nuts but that's wishful thinking. Just can't believe these people are so bad.

My understanding is that they are designed as a deflected projectile that are supposed to hit the ground and then bounce up. Always bother back in the day when they were used as direct shots in NI. Check out the video in my post above if you want to see proper abuse of them. 

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Someone was telling me the National Guard has been called upon in 24 states. Is this legal in America? Can they just put the army on the streets like that?

i think they can but it must be the govenor or a cities mayor who does it. i dont think trump has that power

10 minutes ago, Mac_fae_Gillie said:

It is quite incredible really.

The lack of training, lack of accountability and crucially the lack of empathy in these *****. The US police forces are full of monsters. But that's because they are allowed in to begin with!

Of course there is integrity in some police divisions but on the whole from the outside looking in and not just because of recent events but the decades I've been alive, to me it looks like US police forces are a magnet for some of the worst humans. It's a way for psychopaths, bullies, KKK nutjobs etc to do as they please with the badge for protection. And things aren't great here either.

My only hope is because of social media and that pretty much every person now has a camera phone regardless of wealth, there is so much footage and endless platforms to share it. So much evidence. This isn't something the right wing US MSM can sweep under the carpet. The looting and rioting is what makes the headlines, burning streets and cars is what gets attention. Kneeling during the anthem, peaceful protests... what did that achieve? The white elite went on the attack as soon as they felt their privilege was threatened.

Edited by kila

Just now, milky_26 said:

i think they can but it must be the govenor or a cities mayor who does it. i dont think trump has that power

Cheers. I get the feeling there will be a lot of deaths tonight when curfews are ignored and attempts made to clear the streets ☹️

J.T.F.Robertson
4 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

I believe he (Trump) can call them out. Some act harking way back to quell any possible indian insurrections.

About as relevant as when the Second Amendment was written up.

Governor Tarkin
4 hours ago, SE16 3LN said:

The Scottish Govt. can't even produce figures on Covid and the BAME population FFS. Racism is still part of the fabric in the UK and that why people protest.

It would be nice if some forward thinking, progressive government didn't feel the need to delineate it's population on ethnic grounds and accepted that people are just people.

That wasn't a very good example of racism in the UK.

31 minutes ago, Tazio said:

It just isn’t going to stop anytime soon. At least there is now some accountability from the police as most people now have a video camera in their pocket. The six cops that attacked the young couple in their car have now been suspended, not until after the young man ended up with a broken arm and 22 stitches after being tazered and beaten. 
The police seem to instantly go for weapons even when outnumbering people. 

Now this video has appeared on Twitter and is shocking due to the premeditated nature of it. Contains violence so maybe don’t watch it if you are of a sensitive nature. 

There is only one word disgusting, mebbe two cowardly, och go for three unbelievable. I spent time with many good American policemen, I do not see any of their characteristics in any I have watched during this second pandemic. I don't know really know how you achieve it, but the whole ,no exceptions police services in the United States has to be investigated, examined reevaluated and stringent changes and policies regarding promotions, hiring, training all have to be changed. The first comment will be they are not all bad, probably true but good bad, moderate all have to be examined and appropriate actions taken.

22 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I think the National Guard are a State responsibility although part of the US military, so are at the call of the Governor as I believe happened early on in Minnesota. The Federal regular military come under the power of the President, except in cases of domestic turpitude. Trump is planning on using an 1807 statute to use the military, this is being questioned because of other more recent statutes.

3 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

I think the National Guard are a State responsibility although part of the US military, so are at the call of the Governor as I believe happened early on in Minnesota. The Federal regular military come under the power of the President, except in cases of domestic turpitude. Trump is planning on using an 1807 statute to use the military, this is being questioned because of other more recent statutes.

Thanks for clarifying 👍

1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

Black guy interviewed about racism while wearing a Redskins cap.  😕

Was it not a Chicago Blackhawks cap?

alwaysthereinspirit
11 hours ago, King prawn said:

F6DCC14A-E9F4-4E4A-AA74-E0D94CD53625.jpeg.dda886b13fb439907b707be7bf59eee2.jpeg

Now there are definitely some $#!tty cops out there. No doubt. A week ago we saw one proving it.

Any chance this cop isn't one and is not even aiming that gun anywhere near that father and daughter.

Depth perception here doesn't look right to me. They're not even in the same line. The other two cops see absolutely no threat from the father or daughter.

I believe he's aiming the gun to the left of the father to something behind them in the distance.

Just my observation.

2 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Now there are definitely some $#!tty cops out there. No doubt. A week ago we saw one proving it.

Any chance this cop isn't one and is not even aiming that gun anywhere near that father and daughter.

Depth perception here doesn't look right to me. They're not even in the same line. The other two cops see absolutely no threat from the father or daughter.

I believe he's aiming the gun to the left of the father to something behind them in the distance.

Just my observation.

It would certainly be nice to concur with that, but it does look to me like the wee girl is looking right at the cop,equally the cop at the right of the picture seems to be looking at the man with the girl, while the cop with the weapon and the one on the left of the picture do seem to be looking to their right and behind, the weapon though to me looks like it is aimed right at the father. Notwithstanding our different opinions on the direction of observations, I personally would not have been aiming a firearm of any sort that close to another individual, particularly one with a child on their shoulder.

alwaysthereinspirit
10 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

It would certainly be nice to concur with that, but it does look to me like the wee girl is looking right at the cop,equally the cop at the right of the picture seems to be looking at the man with the girl, while the cop with the weapon and the one on the left of the picture do seem to be looking to their right and behind, the weapon though to me looks like it is aimed right at the father. Notwithstanding our different opinions on the direction of observations, I personally would not have been aiming a firearm of any sort that close to another individual, particularly one with a child on their shoulder.

I dont know anymore Bob. The world has gone to hell in a handbag.

Салатные палочки
50 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Just my observation.

I agree with this. If they are right in front if each other then the little girl has the same size of head as the cops' helmets. The cops are IMO aiming up the street and the dad and kid are walking past. 

Apparently the US Attorney General, Wiliam Barr, personally ordered the attack on peaceful portesters outside the White House.

10 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

I agree with this. If they are right in front if each other then the little girl has the same size of head as the cops' helmets. The cops are IMO aiming up the street and the dad and kid are walking past. 

I think you could be right. To me the cop, and the one to the left of him, don't look like they're looking at the guy and the girl.

1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

It would be nice if some forward thinking, progressive government didn't feel the need to delineate it's population on ethnic grounds and accepted that people are just people.

That wasn't a very good example of racism in the UK.

The stats are important, but I look forward to the day when we can accept that people are just people as well. 

Sawdust Caesar
1 hour ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Just my observation.

I thought the same. 

On an unrelated note, the cop's neck is nearly as wide as his head.

alwaysthereinspirit
6 minutes ago, Cade said:

Apparently the US Attorney General, Wiliam Barr, personally ordered the attack on peaceful portesters outside the White House.

Was that before or after the third time of asking them to move? Nothing wrong with a country leader (any leader, any country) having a walking route cleared of very very "peaceful" protesters.

alwaysthereinspirit
1 minute ago, Sawdust Caesar said:

I thought the same. 

On an unrelated note, the cop's neck is nearly as wide as his head.

Tight strap :Aye:

Heard the Governor of Minnesota order a complete review of the Minneapolis Police Department. Very good sir, but you should have done that about an hour after the man died. I hope unlike how things seem to be done there the review is not being done by a member of that Department.

22 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

We all see things different, the cop with the weapon I see is looking at least with his eyes to his right, but his weapon as I see it is across his body at a slight angle and pointing to his left. There are certainly good points of discussion, I  am not contradicting in any way to justify the police action, I just think a lot of it is due to the camera persons angle and possible lens adjustments. Is there and I am interested to hear a suggestion or suspicion that it is a created picture to make the police look bad. Don't forget I am the police protagonist on here so I suppose thats what I should be saying.

19 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Was that before or after the third time of asking them to move? Nothing wrong with a country leader (any leader, any country) having a walking route cleared of very very "peaceful" protesters.

Scare quotes around "peaceful". Indeed. Peaceful.

And yes, there is a lot wrong with a country leader having a walking route cleared of peaceful protesters so that he can have a propaganda photo op taken in front of a church holding a Bible, at the exact same time he is re-asserting his support for the rights of Americans to peacefully assemble and protest.

Pro-tip:  You're not supposed to put the whole boot in your mouth.

Governor Tarkin
30 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

The stats are important, but I look forward to the day when we can accept that people are just people as well. 

👍

28 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Yes there is.

The 1st Amendment allows the people to gather together to protest the President.

None of them were encroaching onto White House land, but were on public land.

Barr ordered that the cordon be extended by one block, police didn't do it so he went down in person and ordered them to attack the protesters, with no warning.

Just so the orange baby could have a photo op holding a bible.

Not for any security or law enforcement reason.

For a political one.

alwaysthereinspirit
16 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

And yes, there is a lot wrong with a country leader having a walking route cleared of peaceful protesters so that he can have a propaganda photo op taken in front of a church holding a Bible, at the exact same time he is re-asserting his support for the rights of Americans to peacefully assemble and protest.

Thank the mighty lord that there was a church to stand in front of for the wonderful photo op.

And that the fire started by the “peaceful” protesters in the basement didn’t take hold  and burn down the church. Only sick bar stewards would burn down a place of worship. 

On a side note, I guess it could have been an electrical fire.

Governor Tarkin
27 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Never just happy to feel like you've got the upper hand in a debate, JZ, you have to lob in at least one patronising swipe or off the cuff belittlement.

:D

Edited by Governor Tarkin

Dagger Is Back
12 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Just seen a video of some mad looting. People stopping their cars and running into shops to get pairs of trainers. Coming out some barely able to carry the stuff. Hundreds of people involved. All races btw. 
Why do they do this? 

14.7% unemployment expected to hit 20%?

alwaysthereinspirit
12 minutes ago, Cade said:

Yes there is.

The 1st Amendment allows the people to gather together to protest the President.

None of them were encroaching onto White House land, but were on public land.

Barr ordered that the cordon be extended by one block, police didn't do it so he went down in person and ordered them to attack the protesters, with no warning.

Just so the orange baby could have a photo op holding a bible.

Not for any security or law enforcement reason.

For a political one.

Yeah I’m sure that’s exactly how it went down. At what exact moment does a protester turn into a trouble maker?

I’m assuming the Secret Service agents were hurt by some kind of friendly rock or bottle throwing.

Who actually brings a hammer, p!$$ filled water bottle or rock to a friendly 1st Amendment get together?

1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Never just happy to feel like you've got the upper hand in a debate, JZ, you have to lobbing in at least one patronising swipe or off-the-cuff belittlement.

NEVER? Aww come on Gov, give me at least a little credit.

Just now, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Thank the mighty lord that there was a church to stand in front of for the wonderful photo op.

And that the fire started by the “peaceful” protesters in the basement didn’t take hold  and burn down the church. Only sick bar stewards would burn down a place of worship. 

On a side note, I guess it could have been an electrical fire.

The actual **** does the church fire have to do with anyone demonstrating near it? It's the fault of the arsonist who set it.

Were you not just saying a few posts ago "gee there are some really bad cops"

Yup, you were. And yet didn't you also somehow manage to not impart their badness onto all cops?

Why yes! That's your very next sentence!

And yet here you are taking the actions of one idiot arsonist and blaming them on the entirety of scare quotes peaceful protesters.

This mindless double standard, and your related desire to prostrate yourself at the feet of authority, are really quite something.

alwaysthereinspirit
5 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Never just happy to feel like you've got the upper hand in a debate, JZ, you have to lob in at least one patronising swipe or off the cuff belittlement.

I love his pithy retorts.

He’s like some kind of Superhero.