Levein and MacPhee left on May 31st ( updated )

mitch41

drumie jambo
47 minutes ago, eyesandears said:

Only CL and Am away as this is the last day of their fixed term contracts. John Murray is like most other off field employees with a permanent employment contract. AB said on Radio Scotland that one of the reasons she is fighting so hard is to avoid people losing their jobs. If we go down then make no mistake about it there will be a large number of redundancies at the club including the Academy which she specifically mentioned. John Murray's role will be reviewed with almost every other role at the club.

Thought he was retiring in the Summer anyway.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Last Laff

• JamboAl

• Bazzas right boot

9 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Well, you would know, being a special officer. 

Ah, I think we’ve stumbled on a little problem here. I’m not a special officer. Special Officer Doofy is a character from a spoof horror movie called Scary Movie. The character was played my David Sheridan, and was a ‘take’ on Keyser Söze/Roger “Verbal” Kint; a character from the movie ‘Usual Suspects’, and Deputy Dewey from Scream. I just chose to use the character as a username. 

Hope that clears it up for you. Now, have you managed to steal any valuable space bounty recently? Must be an interesting occupation. :thumbsup:

28 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Ah, I think we’ve stumbled on a little problem here. I’m not a special officer. Special Officer Doofy is a character from a spoof horror movie called Scary Movie. The character was played my David Sheridan, and was a ‘take’ on Keyser Söze/Roger “Verbal” Kint; a character from the movie ‘Usual Suspects’, and Deputy Dewey from Scream. I just chose to use the character as a username. 

Hope that clears it up for you. Now, have you managed to steal any valuable space bounty recently? Must be an interesting occupation. :thumbsup:

:rofl:

Alex Kintner

Fair to say the current planned structure of the club is completely different to what it was pre-Coronavirus

Gone but never forgotten!

Thanks for all the good times there were a lot more than bad!

Natural Order - all the best Hearts Forever!

49 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

The good times can never ever make up for the shit storm we find ourselves now in!

The Real Maroonblood
5 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

What a lot of pish.

2 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Mods can we close thread now?

Has there been a statement confirming he’s left the club yet?  Hopefully there’s an apology from him in there too but we all know that’s not going to happen. 

The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

:rofl:

During these troubled times today is an uplifting day for them.

Be happy for them.

7 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Hear hear. Welcome back any time. A man who gave the best years of his life to Hearts, as a player captain and manager. Hopefully see him back as a supporter soon.

Selkirkhmfc1874
6 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

The good times can never ever make up for the shit storm we find ourselves now in!

Exactly 

Randy Marsh
2 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Hear hear. Welcome back any time. A man who gave the best years of his life to Hearts, as a player captain and manager. Hopefully see him back as a supporter soon.

Maybe next year.  We could draw Raith Rovers in the cup.

1 hour ago, Vlad Magic said:

I think it should be left open so that the thread looking back over all the good times doesn’t get polluted with arseholery. I assume a Hearts legend probably leaving an official role at the club for the last time will spawn a thread with video clips and memories of his good performances on the pitch and the sidelines. European games, goals in a Hearts jersey, Scotland caps, the 5-1, Weir and Stamp derbies, Austin McCann’s goal in a rare win b Celtic, the 1-0 and 4-0 v Celtic, the ten game run unbeaten etc.

If this thread stays open then all the classless individuals can continue to post bile on it, and leave the rest of us to look back over the many good times without having to trawl through their shite.

Strange situation where our current manager is not contracted but might be in the future and two of our previous managers have only just left the club.. 

28 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

I think it should be left open so that the thread looking back over all the good times doesn’t get polluted with arseholery. I assume a Hearts legend probably leaving an official role at the club for the last time will spawn a thread with video clips and memories of his good performances on the pitch and the sidelines. European games, goals in a Hearts jersey, Scotland caps, the 5-1, Weir and Stamp derbies, Austin McCann’s goal in a rare win b Celtic, the 1-0 and 4-0 v Celtic, the ten game run unbeaten etc.

If this thread stays open then all the classless individuals can continue to post bile on it, and leave the rest of us to look back over the many good times without having to trawl through their shite.

There for all to see!

I see the usual Levein fanboys are out in force today. They love the man more than the Club!

The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I see the usual Levein fanboys are out in force today. They love the man more than the Club!

:lol:
It’s a lovely day for them to wash their Levein duvet covers.

They”ll be dry for tonight but their won’t be.

😀

part_time_jambo
17 hours ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Hope their next shite is a porcupine

That was funny when it was original.

part_time_jambo
13 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Murray has been criticised for as long as I can remember, over many years. I can’t be arsed arguing about it though, Levein may well have been criticised more than him. Hard to care really. 

I don't know much about Murray. What is the problem with him?

1 hour ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

The “classless individuals” were those who threw their bile at anyone on here who questioned where Levein was taking our Club! Before coming on here with more of the same they want to read back their comments over the last couple of years - embarrassing doesn't cover it!

John mcCartney
38 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Ignore them chief,saddos that they are
Weird how the sanctimonious ones bunch together and abuse and accuse their fellow Hearts supporters of having mental health problems......fecking shameful stuff.

Anyway,its a wonderful day !!!!!!!

Edited by John mcCartney

1 minute ago, John mcCartney said:

Weird how the sanctimonious ones bunch together and abuse and accuse their fellow Hearts supporters of having mental health problems......fecking shameful stuff.

You have summed them up perfectly! 👍

6 minutes ago, John mcCartney said:

From the guy who thinks Levein and indeed myself should be thrown head first out of glass windows? I’ll take any kind of criticism from a classless individual such as yourself as a compliment. Cheers.

John mcCartney
Just now, Special Officer Doofy said:

From the guy who thinks Levein and indeed myself should be thrown head first out of glass windows? I’ll take any kind of criticism from a classless individual such as yourself as a compliment. Cheers.

You took those comments too literally ,its was meant to be humourous.I wouldnt wish that anyone.
Il apologise for being crass.

Makes me smile that he has just been added in alongside all the other player departures.

Delighted that’s  the loser finally away, onwards and upwards for the club now. 

13 hours ago, drumie jambo said:

Thought he was retiring in the Summer anyway.

He is, unless he gets a job offer. 

7 minutes ago, John mcCartney said:

You took those comments too literally ,its was meant to be humourous.I wouldnt wish that anyone.

That is the point I’ve been trying to make on here all along. Some of the comments made about Levein have been totally OTT. There’s been a weird hysteria around the subject, and it escalates very quickly on here as people disproportionately try and show they hate the man more than the next poster. It leads to absolutely bizarre comments like yours. Thanks for the apology though, it’s appreciated.

I should apologise for using “cretin”. I intended no reference to genuine mental conditions. I meant “because I am not an idiot”.

Ex member of the SaS

Glad he's gone. now we don't have to read all the crap the Levein bum boys post about him being a legend. He may well have been a good player, he may well have been a decent manager ( first time ) but he previously dumped us in the crap, not playing in a vital game and running off south at the worst possible time. Then to end his latest stint with money grabbing every last cent and leaving us in dire straights at the bottom of the league and a squad full of absolute garbage he can GTF and don't come back. (  Not that he will as he would rather watch Raith than his own team ) 

20 minutes ago, John mcCartney said:

He is just trying to take the moral high ground after the personal abuse him and his pals have fished out in the last couple of years!! Laughable!

Class of 75
2 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Sorry to break it to you but Levein ain't a Hearts supporter. Yes good player and Captain and marginally successful first time around but not a Hearts supporter. If he cared about the club he would have walked after the Livingston debacle and would not have saddled the club with useless players on lucrative 4 year contracts. 

1 hour ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Persistently slating the manager is a good sign of your love for the club?

Aye right.

Who will be your next target, oh wonderful supporter?

27 minutes ago, jimbo99 said:

sad  to see Sibbick go, he could have made a big difference if he hadn't fallen ill.

Would like to see him back. 

Governor Tarkin
2 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

:facepalm:

12 minutes ago, Class of 75 said:

Sorry to break it to you but Levein ain't a Hearts supporter. Yes good player and Captain and marginally successful first time around but not a Hearts supporter. If he cared about the club he would have walked after the Livingston debacle and would not have saddled the club with useless players on lucrative 4 year contracts. 

Should have been after the cup final. 

Ainsley Harriott
3 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

What a lot of pish.

My thoughts exactly what's he/she been watching.

Ainsley Harriott
Just now, jr ewing said:

Should have been off after livi hammmerd us the December before. 

Just now, Ainsley Harriott said:

My thoughts exactly what's he/she been watching.

Did you actually admit your thoughts were pish!?

Class of 75
1 minute ago, jr ewing said:

Yep that too. I think that cup run saved him but the league performances were dire. 

2 minutes ago, Class of 75 said:

Yep that too. I think that cup run saved him but the league performances were dire. 

Would have been nice to see him win something. 

4 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Should have been off after livi hammmerd us the December before. 

Actually, for his own health, he should have gone after the heart scare.