SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

jack D and coke
28 minutes ago, Guess The Crowd said:

He’s been perfectly supportive of Hearts over this 

Fair play🤷🏽‍♂️👍🏼

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

Benny Factor
21 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

Always thought he was a hun, claims his son is a Jambo, at a dinner I was at probably Hearts Shareholders Association one.

David Tanner lives in Edinburgh, so there's every chance.

6 minutes ago, MCJamTart said:

I am a long standing   female Hearts fan and I have every right to make comments on this forum.

I believe Hearts need to face reality of life in the Championship. SPL fixtures will be published soon(Celtic have already requested this) and we have to realise Hearts will not be on that list. I was very disappointed with the team last season and had wanted Craig Levein to leave after the Scottish Cup Final. 

If some people here  have nothing constructive to say then please just ignore my posts. There is no need to attack Hearts fans. Thank you.

Cool story.

can I ask why you felt it relevant to tell us you are a female?

Edited by 1874robbo

Randy Marsh
2 minutes ago, MCJamTart said:

I am a long standing   female Hearts fan and I have every right to make comments on this forum.

I believe Hearts need to face reality of life in the Championship. SPL fixtures will be published soon(Celtic have already requested this) and we have to realise Hearts will not be on that list. I was very disappointed with the team last season and had wanted Craig Levein to leave after the Scottish Cup Final. 

If some people here  have nothing constructive to say then please just ignore my posts. There is no need to attack Hearts fans. Thank you.

Beat it tramp. 😂

Bazzas right boot
16 minutes ago, ramrod said:

I said us ,but I take your point and respect it . 

Fair doos, she might make bad judgements, but she's doing everything with Hearts in mind. 

We all hope she's making the correct calls 👍

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, MCJamTart said:

And everyone else has right of reply 

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

Beat it tramp. 😂

🤣

4 minutes ago, MCJamTart said:

I suggest we wait and see what clubs can actually compete in the new season and take it from there. 

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, MCJamTart said:

How long have you been standing? 

Randy Marsh
Just now, Smith's right boot said:

🤣

Not much more can be said.  'She' seemed to take great delight in insisting Hearts wont be in the top flight next season.  Absolutely reeking!

:vrface:

9 minutes ago, MCJamTart said:

So if the Premiership fixtures are published now, hearts won’t be included? Not even if somebody changes the wiki page? 

11 minutes ago, MCJamTart said:

:calmdown:

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

So if the Premiership fixtures are published now, hearts won’t be included? Not even if somebody changes the wiki page? 

That would be a game changer.

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, graygo said:

That would be a game changer.

I'm gonna edit wiki to state we've signed Messi. 

1 hour ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Goalkeeper Vaclav Hladky leaves St Mirren along with forward Oan Djorkaeff. Also going are Stephen McGinn, Danny Mullen, Gary MacKenzie, Ross Wallace, Tony Andreu and Cody Cooke. They will be retained on the furlough scheme before moving on. Ryan Flynn in talks about a new deal.

They are all out of contract, (contracts ended 31-05-20) so how can they now be on furlough through St Mirren. 

Barry, if he was any sort of journalist would surely be questioning that.

Only explanation could be that they extended their contracts, but that would need to be registered with SFA and SPFL. 

John Findlay
27 minutes ago, MCJamTart said:

Did you stand in the shed?

Tommy Brown
29 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Cool story.

can I ask why you felt it relevant to tell us you are a female?

She was worried I8 was looking in.

David McCaig
24 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

Not much more can be said.  'She' seemed to take great delight in insisting Hearts wont be in the top flight next season.  Absolutely reeking!

:vrface:

Gender is totally irrelevant and we don’t want a forum of mini Lachlan Cameron’s...

However, posting nonsense like this coupled with a historical post claiming inside info that Hearts were going to pursue the Manager of Hibs Ladies Team suggests a Hibee on the wind-up.

Guest ToqueJambo
1 hour ago, Rods said:

Captain and best players in there magic stuff we will see them on the way down. 

Premier league is going to be great viewing next season naaat

No wonder sky want us back.

Yeah, people have been saying all these players being released is just typical end of season stuff. It's definitely not. Teams are releasing everyone they can to cut costs it seems, even if it's their captains or first team regulars. The next stage will be forced redundancies if things don't change. The furlough scheme doesn't last forever and even if it does carry on, teams can't return to training and other operations while using it.

Edited by ToqueJambo

9 minutes ago, RENE said:

Eerily quiet on both meetings so far.  Think they've been told not to speak to Press?

that doesn’t usually stop them 

Eddiepolio3
13 minutes ago, RENE said:

Eerily quiet on both meetings so far.  Think they've been told not to speak to Press?

Must be good news (for us) and they are too spewing to report it!

1 minute ago, jock _turd said:

I don't know about the reporter BUT I hope every single jambo is taking the filth perpetuated but people like this chunt ! These are people who have nothing but bad in their thinking about Hearts... not the position we were in when we were voted out! How can anybody say that a team deserves something that, if the season could have been concluded, may have thrown up a totally different picture... I take it his team were stelar ? These vermin need exterminating Adolf... for all his faults did have the right idea!

Tony Fitzpatrick a face you wouldn’t tire of punching feck out off!!!

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Guess The Crowd said:

He’s been perfectly supportive of Hearts over this 

I have no idea if he’s a Jambo but ironically enough against St Midden in the League Cup Final ,I was in the South Stand near the hospitality and he was there with what looked like his two sons and they had Hearts scarfs on.

2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I have no idea if he’s a Jambo but ironically enough against St Midden in the League Cup Final ,I was in the South Stand near the hospitality and he was there with what looked like his two sons and they had Hearts scarfs on.

St Midden especially have a cheek calling the league early considering their predicament last season. Sleekit cants.

Kirky Jambo
3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Bizarrely I sat next to him and Paul Mitchell at a referees end of season awards dinner I got an invite to. Both were a bit coy about revealing who they supported but hinted they were Jambos.

Both came across as good guys and Tanner in particular was very critical of the all the backslapping going on among the refs. Collum gave a big speech about a media witch hunt against them and Tanner was ranting about how they can’t complain given the never explain themselves etc

2 hours ago, EIEIO said:

Dear SPFL we want our £5 million compensation paid in a single payment not over 5 years. 

Could be paid in 2 years if Doncaster's salary was binned.

20 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

I don't know about the reporter BUT I hope every single jambo is taking the filth perpetuated but people like this chunt ! These are people who have nothing but bad in their thinking about Hearts... not the position we were in when we were voted out! How can anybody say that a team deserves something that, if the season could have been concluded, may have thrown up a totally different picture... I take it his team were stelar ? These vermin need exterminating Adolf... for all his faults did have the right idea!

Read a stat recently that says it all.   All 3 teams bottom of the league in the same position last year due not end up bottom of the season at the end.    Can't recall who pointed that out but it just shows the absolute drivel we're from other teams now.   Of course it's not deserved as it's not a sporting decision. 

7 minutes ago, everton_jambo said:

Bizarrely I sat next to him and Paul Mitchell at a referees end of season awards dinner I got an invite to. Both were a bit coy about revealing who they supported but hinted they were Jambos.

Both came across as good guys and Tanner in particular was very critical of the all the backslapping going on among the refs. Collum gave a big speech about a media witch hunt against them and Tanner was ranting about how they can’t complain given the never explain themselves etc

Not sure about Tanner but Paul Mitchell is definitely a Jambo.

Pasquale for King
11 minutes ago, everton_jambo said:

Jamie Borthwick has brought Mitchell into the Diggers, he’s from Paisley. Collum is in the papers today moaning about the abuse he gets, maybe if he wasn’t a biased useless ***** he might not get as much. I’m sure he makes enough as a RE teacher at a Catholic School to get by on in without his other lucrative PT job.

Im thinking of Paul Barnes sorry 🙈

Edited by Pasquale for King

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, cameron79 said:

St Midden especially have a cheek calling the league early considering their predicament last season. Sleekit cants.

Yeah they said that to Fitzpatrick and he disregarded it out of hand 🤔🙈.

Sorry if I missed it but are Doncaster and the SPFL actually supporting ABs reconstruction proposal? They managed to push through Celtic’s title with some “robust conversations” so why not reconstruction as well?

will-i-am-a-jambo

Of course he'll disregard actual facts as they don't  suit his agenda.

5 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

A wee reminder of Tony's shite to me...

Yes I do remember we’re my Club was last season. Saints went on a great 
Run and looked like a team that we was going to get out of our poor Leaugue situation, 
Hearts came to our Ground last game looked like a team doomed, no fight our 
Spirit in the team very disappointing hearts team. 
Saints are one of the only teams that came back off the bottom of the Leaugue  
For many years usually the bottom team at this stage gets relegated. 
The Dundee untied play off game should not have went to penalties we were far the better side on the day, I still think Hearts would have went down if we payed the 8 remains games. I did also say Hearts fc will be a big loss to the Scottish Premiership. 
Kind Regards 
Tony 
Tony Fitzpatrick 
Chief Executive 
Saint Mirren fc 

🤣

will-i-am-a-jambo
2 minutes ago, Pilmuir said:

Sorry if I missed it but are Doncaster and the SPFL actually supporting ABs reconstruction proposal? They managed to push through Celtic’s title with some “robust conversations” so why not reconstruction as well?

Probably because we are not Celtic or Rangers, Doncaster doesn't giving a flying fudge about the rest of the clubs.

baxterd1974
6 minutes ago, Pilmuir said:

Not sure about Tanner but Paul Mitchell is definitely a Jambo.

Haha was about to say the opposite,  PM definitely isn't,  I worked with him at Standard Life for a few years, pretty sure it was a smaller club, Falkirk possibly,  definitely not us though.

Guess The Crowd
2 minutes ago, mact said:

Paul Mitchell IS def a jambo.No idea about David Tanner.

He is, absolutely. As this tweet from this afternoon confirms

22 minutes ago, everton_jambo said:

Paul Mitchell is a Jambo he used to stay near me 👍 i still see his brother sometimes 

I've certainly heard Paul Mitchell's BBC colleagues mention him supporting Hearts in the past and him acknowledging it.

It's a shame he's not on as much these days. Instead we get that hyper sheepshagger.

Byyy The Light
1 hour ago, EIEIO said:

Always thought he was a hun, claims his son is a Jambo, at a dinner I was at probably Hearts Shareholders Association one.

He kicks about Nuffield gym at Fountain Park regularly. No idea of his allegiance but he must live in Edinburgh.

Pasquale for King
11 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

A wee reminder of Tony's shite to me...

Yes I do remember we’re my Club was last season. Saints went on a great 
Run and looked like a team that we was going to get out of our poor Leaugue situation, 
Hearts came to our Ground last game looked like a team doomed, no fight our 
Spirit in the team very disappointing hearts team. 
Saints are one of the only teams that came back off the bottom of the Leaugue  
For many years usually the bottom team at this stage gets relegated. 
The Dundee untied play off game should not have went to penalties we were far the better side on the day, I still think Hearts would have went down if we payed the 8 remains games. I did also say Hearts fc will be a big loss to the Scottish Premiership. 
Kind Regards 
Tony 
Tony Fitzpatrick 
Chief Executive 
Saint Mirren fc 

🤣

I remember reading that at the time 🙈

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

Still a scumbag

I didn’t say he wasn’t, must be weird having an Ex player, Captain and manager kicking about 😱😜

Edited by Pasquale for King

2 hours ago, DETTY29 said:

This £1.5m is a reduced negotiated amount Sky are due.

According to Brian McLaughlin, the lack of the remaining two OF games was c. £1.5m amount in the contract alone.

Doncaster's negotiating skills are ****ing legendary. Hi Sky, how would you like to sponsor the league? What, we'd have to pay you? Aye, fine. 

I trust the Old Firm will pay this out of their shares then...

6 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I remember reading that at the time 🙈

He never replied to my follow up with the pic of the Celtic club shop or mentioning of their 86 celebrations.

I feel Tony didn't have the same feeling of friendship 😭😃

Is Mrs B playing a blinder or has she screwed it up? Is the cash to the other clubs going to help us or hinder us? Will there be reconstruction or will we go to court? What league will we be in when football starts again? The only thing that I can be sure of is that I haven't got a clue about any of it anymore.

1 minute ago, 1953 said:

Is Mrs B playing a blinder or has she screwed it up? Is the cash to the other clubs going to help us or hinder us? Will there be reconstruction or will we go to court? What league will we be in when football starts again? The only thing that I can be sure of is that I haven't got a clue about any of it anymore.

Check wikipedia, it'll tell you all there 😉

Randy Marsh

I didn’t say he wasn’t, must be weird having an Ex player, Captain and manager kicking about 😱😜

I mentioned this a few weeks back but don't mind reminding folk.   Fitzpatrick was manager of St.Mirren when they finished bottom of the top flight in the 1990-91 season.  They were spared relegation because the league increased from 10 to 12 teams.  Prick.

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )