SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

husref musemic
Just now, 1971fozzy said:

baffling is an understatement mate

i remember Sevco's theats which all turned out to be hot air. 

appears we've got the same willing type.

1 minute ago, Victorian said:

Depends what unofficial gains they stand to benefit from.    There are ways of buying clubs' support.    

which i think rangers have said has went on for this vote

TyphoonJambo
Just now, Victorian said:

Depends what unofficial gains they stand to benefit from.    There are ways of buying clubs' support.    

My guess is it involves gaining a shed load of loanees

21 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

If we could afford it I’d love to see us withdrawing from the Scottish cup semi. 

I know we can’t turn down the £500k plus the same and more for the final but I really wish we could. 

There’s now a massive list of clubs who will never receive another penny from me. 

It’s easy. Jambos that were thinking of going should just pay the £35 to the club and boycott the semi. 20,000 at £35 a skull would more than help us out. I’d happily pay £100 into the clubs coffers if we walked away from this.  Trouble is, there’s too many of us who would turn up cause it’s the leith vermin rats. I’m done going to away games. I’ve literally steam coming out my ears just now. Feck the lot of them. We’ll come back bigger and better than before!

PS, I hope I never see Levein remotely near Tynecastle again 

Pasquale for King
59 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

It reminds me of my hatred of all things Hibernian. Them, Hibs, Aberceltic and Celtic are Scottish Football's new axis of evil. **** them. Once a Hibernian, always a Hibernian. 

See that Maltese team, the Hibernians. I hate them too. 👍 

Abso****inglutely, I was in Cork for a few days in 2004 and I think the only pub I wasn’t in was called The Hibernian. 

maroonsgotop
1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Inverness, Partick and Dundee from the Championship have voted No. 

Which means the Resolution has failed to pass. 

But somehow the SPFL is not yet accepting that Dundee voted No. 

Green Brigade on their way to check with those 3 to see if they really meant to say 'yes'

IveSeenTheLight
4 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

wtf are you on about?  Sheepy version of Jambo Al!

I was asking what the detail was the vote it was on.

No need to  to come back with the restructure of the 11-1 vote as there was more detail which is whyAberdeen couldn't agree with it.

I then asked what Hearts position was on the 11-1 (and the sub detail) vote?

Are Hibs the only club losing out because of this motion, who voted yes. So they are different to all the other Premier League yes's

Fozzyonthefence
3 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

I'm getting very confused now which may or may not be to do with alcohol. From 17.00 hours today we and every other team have 28 days to vote? Everyone has voted apart from 2 ? If my first 2 sentences are correct and we happen to be one of those 2 teams how many teams could we put under if we hold off our vote til 16.59 on whatever date to deny them prize money?

They don’t need our vote.  It’s irrelevant as Premiership and leagues 1 and 2 already voted yes.  Only thing to decide was Championship which totally depended o the “missing” vote. 

1 minute ago, OldGorgie said:

Yes of course Hibs are our friends and have our interests in heart? Never read so much shit in all my life. Where have you been the last 30 years?

Exactly. I wish some of the folk involved with our club would realise the depths of hatred and abject jealousy that exists down in that sewer. They are all consumed in efforts to do anything to hurt us. It exists from top to bottom in that shithouse of a club. I hate to see anyone on here doing anything to cosy up to the shites. Get real folks, hate them with a passion. FTH.

For me this whole thing has boiled down to the lower league clubs who will struggle the most basically being bribed into voting for this.  Agree to end the season now and we will release money to you or else......   hate to say but Rangers called their bluff and put forward a motion to release the money now and wait and see if the season could be finished on the pitch.  The SPFL shot this down without any negotiations or considerations clearly hoping they could rush this through.  Absolutely brilliant that it appears to have backfired and all they have achieved is cause more confusion and uncertainty than there was to begin with.  Well played guys very well played 👏👏👏👏👏.  Not surprised in the slightest amateur hour at best and true to form 👍👍👍👍.  A biased corrupt and incompetent organisation 👍👍👍👍

3 minutes ago, Victorian said:

their big sisters probably offered to loan them more players like they did when they won the cup. Rats the lot of them

1 minute ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

No need to  to come back with the restructure of the 11-1 vote as there was more detail which is whyAberdeen couldn't agree with it.

Take your trolling shite elsewhere

Pasquale for King
Just now, Saughton Jambo said:

It’s easy. Jambos that were thinking of going should just pay the £35 to the club and boycott the semi. 20,000 at £35 a skull would more than help us out. I’d happily pay £100 into the clubs coffers if we walked away from this.  Trouble is, there’s too many of us who would turn up cause it’s the leith vermin rats. I’m done going to away games. I’ve literally steam coming out my ears just now. Feck the lot of them. We’ll come back bigger and better than before!

PS, I hope I never see Levein remotely near Tynecastle again 

Agreed. Imagine how much money the club will have if we all gave it the money we give it to others over a season

, you’re talking a couple of million at least.

2 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

it sounds like they are trying to engineer it to be a yes vote

How is that even possible. :laugh:

1 minute ago, Victorian said:

You can't vote NO.   It came after 5pm.   

You have 28 days to vote YES.

But even if 5 pm was the deadline, it goes down as abstained and the resolution still fails. 

What a feckin omnishambles. 

Fozzyonthefence
1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

One view is it relates to Dundee's statement. Maybe the SPFL are just really, really cross. 

Doncaster, just **** off now please!  How much more farcical can this get?!

Mate I normally have no issue with fans from other clubs as I am interested in Scottish football opinions. 

Today is not the day for you to be posting on our messageboard considering your club just voted to expel us from the SPL. 

Do one 

IveSeenTheLight
1 minute ago, gedster said:

Take your trolling shite elsewhere

I'm not trolling, I was asked a question and asked the poster to reflect.

3 minutes ago, true-jambo said:

Are Hibs the only club losing out because of this motion, who voted yes. So they are different to all the other Premier League yes's

Them and Aberceltic are the worst of the Celtic arselickers. 

The scumbags have voted this way because they are sick and tired of getting shafted in their own back yard by a bigger team with bigger team mentality!

Being fed up, dressing up as 'green seats' regularly in a home derby, has to be debilitating and depressing

This is the only way they can stop if from happening next season

Missing out on serious revenue to St Johnstone really puts icing on the cake!

Oh, the butt hurt they must be going through to have voted like that!

IveSeenTheLight
Just now, Rods said:

Mate I normally have no issue with fans from other clubs as I am interested in Scottish football opinions. 

Today is not the day for you to be posting on our messageboard considering your club just voted to expel us from the SPL. 

Do one 

Honestly, no malice intended.

I said tight away, this was not for right now, but I kept getting quoted and asked questions.

I'll drop off tonight and leave you guys to reflect, but do take this. I personally don;t think Hearts should be relegated and have said very clearly that if the season cannot be completed, then the leagues must be reconstructed for the one season.

You generally troll and your patter is shite........go back to your own forum and have a Celtic love in.............again

Just now, a11ank said:

The scumbags have voted this way because they are sick and tired of getting shafted in their own back yard by a bigger team with bigger team mentality!

Being fed up, dressing up as 'green seats' regularly in a home derby, has to be debilitating and depressing

This is the only way they can stop if from happening next season

Missing out on serious revenue to St Johnstone really puts icing on the cake!

Oh, the butt hurt they must be going through to have voted like that!

Could be. 

Aiming to get a march on us. That wage deferrals bill won't help though. 

Just now, IveSeenTheLight said:

Honestly, no malice intended.

I said tight away, this was not for right now, but I kept getting quoted and asked questions.

I'll drop off tonight and leave you guys to reflect, but do take this. I personally don;t think Hearts should be relegated and have said very clearly that if the season cannot be completed, then the leagues must be reconstructed for the one season.

Braw.  Cheerio Captain Birdseye.

TyphoonJambo
6 minutes ago, Rods said:

Do one 

Seconded, f off

Just now, kila said:

That is a good statement from Dundee

Yeah. 

Not enough said about the losses from not playing the games. 

Just now, Mikey1874 said:

Yeah. 

Not enough said about the losses from not playing the games. 

Wonder how much Hibs stand to lose on the 2 old firm split games plus the fact St Johnstone would leap frog them in prize money

Felix Lighter
13 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

One view is it relates to Dundee's statement. Maybe the SPFL are just really, really cross. 

So, what they are trying to do is strike Dundees vote from the record and amend the percentages in line with 'valid votes,' giving them the desired outcome?

Would that work?

Edited by Felix Lighter

Fozzyonthefence
2 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

I’m reflecting on the fact that your club voted to demote our club today.  And I’m reflecting on the fact your club sided with Celtic, for 20 pieces of silver, to keep the 11-1 voting structure in place for things such as league reconstruction.

Hearts fans are understandably angry today at being stabbed in the back by their fellow clubs.  This will never be forgotten. Now is not the time to be winding us up on our own forum.

There's only three ways about this. 

1) Is League Reconstruction where there are no relegation and only promotions relating to League Placings. There also should be no trophies gifted as the season was incomplete but Prize Money dished out for current standings. 

2) No Promotions or Relegation. No trophies handed out as the league was not completed but Prize Money dished out for current standings. 

3) Wait it out until business is re-opened and complete the season. Give clubs a loan to tide them over. 

What else can you do? 

Celtic's fit up proposal is absolutely off the scale ****ing nuts. Give us the title or you're not getting any money. Away and boil yer heid. 

4 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

So... basically it seems the SPFL are trying to persuade Dundee to change their vote. 

This is illegal if they have voted. Once you vote you csnt change your mind. The cards are felt. I actually hope uefa throw Scotland out of europe for next season as surely they must be laughing now at up. This vote should never have happened. The right thing is staring us in the face. If you cant finish a competition then there are no winners and loses.

So simple 

Leveins Battalion

All about HMFC for me now.

FOH getting Doubled.

Put the season tickets on sale tommorrow I'll buy mine.

**** the rest of them.

When they say competence I think they mean was it sent by the right official from Dundee and not some random.  What an un-necessary hold up this is.  Can't admit defeat.

Saint Jambo
13 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Going by the rules you may not have done anything that means you deserve to be kicked off the forum. But presumably if we have a vote of members and 80% of us agree we want you gone, you'll be ok with that and leave?

1 minute ago, Walter Bishop said:
Dundee said to be livid at SPFL in questioning the competence of their vote. There are also suggestions that they are trying to be swayed to vote otherwise. The SPFL are absolutely shameless.
8:42 PM · Apr 10, 2020·Twitter for Android

i hope they have recordings or evidence of this that they can screw them with

Fozzyonthefence
7 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

So... basically it seems the SPFL are trying to persuade Dundee to change their vote. 

Surely they’re giving out legal team an early Christmas present the way they’ve handled this today.

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )