SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

8 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Yes since if the proposal was voted through today reconstruction was dead in the water.  Now it could be used as a bargaining tool to get Hearts, Partick, ICT and Falkirk onside (hopefully Dundee have voted no because reconstruction won’t help them!).

Will still be difficult though as needs 11-1 vote initially from the Premiership clubs (if our sheepy friend is still looking in, we know who we have to blame for that farcical voting set up).

Reconstruction does help Dundee. It makes them hot favourites for the Championship next season so they should/could be in top league in just over a years time. 

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

2 minutes ago, Barack said:

When I say missed. They obviously haven't, and have played this 28 day rule to a tee.

😄

What does voting just after the ‘deadline’ help us achieve?

Fozzyonthefence
4 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

If we could afford it I’d love to see us withdrawing from the Scottish cup semi. 

I know we can’t turn down the £500k plus the same and more for the final but I really wish we could. 

There’s now a massive list of clubs who will never receive another penny from me. 

Could refuse to take tickets and show it live at Tynie.  I know it’s live on tv anyway but would still generate money plus we get a quarter of the two pooled receipts from both semis despite selling no tickets!  Just wishful thinking, I know.

Just now, TypoonJambo said:

It was an email htf do you lose it? 

doncaster "oh that does not say yes" 

presses delete

"oops nothing to see here"

10 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

PS We should never take tickets again for Fester Road.

No chance. There is nothing more beautiful than witnessing trouncing those tramps at ER. My hatred for them has waned in recent times largely due to sympathy but it’s ****ing back now. The term sporting integrity is now officially dead in Scottish football. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
3 minutes ago, The Merse said:

What does voting just after the ‘deadline’ help us achieve?

It exposed this vote count, designed to generate pressure on the missing teams. Perfect to challenge in court.

Edited by Geoff Kilpatrick

7 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

The faux outrage against Hibs is laughable. There’s many other clubs voting the same way. 

If the scenario was reversed we’d be delighted about shafting Hibs. The Derby is brilliant fixture, reducing away fans is small time (petty) thinking like Rangers did to Celtic. 

Why would you give a penny to a club that voted to do you significant harm and at the same time do considerable self-harming as well. Their decision to support the proposal is mind-boggling and tbh it’s hard to come up with any reason for it other than to appease the moronic element of their support and do harm to Hearts. 

Fozzyonthefence
Just now, soonbe110 said:

Reconstruction does help Dundee. It makes them hot favourites for the Championship next season so they should/could be in top league in just over a years time. 

I’m not sure they’ll see it like that.  They would be looking to be in the play offs this season and having a shot against a piss poor Hearts, Hamilton, St Mirren or Ross County.  They’ll be wanting the season played out I’d imagine so they can be in the Premiership next season.

6 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

The faux outrage against Hibs is laughable. There’s many other clubs voting the same way. 

If the scenario was reversed we’d be delighted about shafting Hibs. The Derby is brilliant fixture, reducing away fans is small time (petty) thinking like Rangers did to Celtic. 

well you go there then. 
slightly different scenario than the uglies  if you will.
I was there every derby in the 22 in a row. 

ive been to both Derby’s there this season and yes they were brilliant. For me this is more important. I will never line their pockets again. 
they voted to expel us whilst writing off £100k in prize money as well. Rats

2 hours ago, stuart500 said:

What has happened to the Rangers proposal? Has it been re-submitted?

One thing we have confirmed from this is that most clubs and in particular Hibs, Celtic and Aberdeen are absolute scumbags whose sole interest is money. 

3 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

What was the vote based on and what was Hearts position?

Why are you still here. away back to Kerrydale Street, give us a break. Even better go to the Aberdeen/Celtic forum you should be posting on

Perth to Paisley

Are we expecting an official statement from AB confirming we didnt get involved in the vote....using the allowed 28 day rule??

Edited by Perth to Paisley

5 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

jesus. Take a break man. FFS 

Nicholas Brody
1 minute ago, OldGorgie said:

One thing we have confirmed from this is that most clubs and in particular Hibs, Celtic and Aberdeen are absolute scumbags whose sole interest is money. 

And our sole interest is staying up. Take the maroon tinted specs off man. Of course these clubs where going to vote yes, I don't understand why folk are acting as if this is such a big surprise.

Jambo diehard

This is far from over one way or another be it the vote or pending legal action, I didn't have any hope that this wouldn't be a ckusterf*ck

Stendelsarmy

If Dundee's "missing" vote is a "no" is it not over?

1 minute ago, Perth to Paisley said:

Are we expecting an official statement from AB confirming we didnt get involved in the vote....using the allowed 28 day rule??

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, Nicholas Brody said:

And our sole interest is staying up. Take the maroon tinted specs off man. Of course these clubs where going to vote yes, I don't understand why folk are acting as if this is such a big surprise.

The vermin voted to lose money. That said it all.

12 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

Yes of course Hibs are our friends and have our interests in heart? Never read so much shit in all my life. Where have you been the last 30 years?

TyphoonJambo

Lets give Dundee the clap👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Could be seen as a loyalist conspiracy against poor wee Celtic, Big Huns say "NO", Mini Huns (allegedly but not n my eyes) say NO, then late but still within the hitherto little known 28 optional extension, the mini mini Huns say NO. 

Poor wee freedom fighters 😢😢😢🤣

5 minutes ago, Nicholas Brody said:

Surprised that as a Jambo that you think what they did was right. I think I’ll stick with the maroon spectacles. Better that than green ones.

Edited by OldGorgie

Fozzyonthefence
3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

It doesn’t matter if it’s a no or abstention though does it?  Still only 70% of Championship clubs voted yes.  

annushorribilis III
14 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Nothing "faux" about it at all. They voted to make themselves poorer which says it all.

This. Why screw your neighbour over if it means losing around £200K ? Plus lost TV money ?  What do Hibs gain in this, if successful  - anyone ? 

7 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Why is this not being picked up on more?

WTF does it even mean. 

Fozzyonthefence
16 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

wtf are you on about?  Sheepy version of Jambo Al!

Edited by Fozzyonthefence

Doctor FinnBarr

I'm getting very confused now which may or may not be to do with alcohol. From 17.00 hours today we and every other team have 28 days to vote? Everyone has voted apart from 2 ? If my first 2 sentences are correct and we happen to be one of those 2 teams how many teams could we put under if we hold off our vote til 16.59 on whatever date to deny them prize money?

husref musemic
9 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Why would you give a penny to a club that voted to do you significant harm and at the same time do considerable self-harming as well. Their decision to support the proposal is mind-boggling and tbh it’s hard to come up with any reason for it other than to appease the moronic element of their support and do harm to Hearts. 

well said. Baffling why any hearts supporters will happily continuing to give cash to them (and others) . 

2 minutes ago, annushorribilis III said:

This. Why screw your neighbour over if it means losing around £200K ? Plus lost TV money ?  What do Hibs gain in this, if successful  - anyone ? 

It makes up for their failed relegation party 6 years ago. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, Squirt said:

WTF does it even mean. 

It's Twitter. I actually hope it is true though as they are obviously desperate to make this pass somehow.

1 minute ago, Squirt said:

WTF does it even mean. 

Probably sent it by ways of a meme.

how-about-no-quote-1.jpg

1 minute ago, husref musemic said:

well said. Baffling why any hearts supporters will happily continuing to give cash to them (and others) . 

baffling is an understatement mate

Fozzyonthefence
2 minutes ago, Squirt said:

WTF does it even mean. 

I know, how difficult can it be to vote yes or no ffs?’

3 minutes ago, Squirt said:

WTF does it even mean. 

it means that they didn't vote the way celtic told them to

3 minutes ago, annushorribilis III said:

Depends what unofficial gains they stand to benefit from.    There are ways of buying clubs' support.    

1 minute ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

I'm getting very confused now which may or may not be to do with alcohol. From 17.00 hours today we and every other team have 28 days to vote? Everyone has voted apart from 2 ? If my first 2 sentences are correct and we happen to be one of those 2 teams how many teams could we put under if we hold off our vote til 16.59 on whatever date to deny them prize money?

Inverness, Partick and Dundee from the Championship have voted No. 

Which means the Resolution has failed to pass. 

But somehow the SPFL is not yet accepting that Dundee voted No. 

Just now, bajthejambo said:

Are they now point blank refusing a No vote from Dundee?

it sounds like they are trying to engineer it to be a yes vote

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, bajthejambo said:

Are they now point blank refusing a No vote from Dundee?

Let's hope so. Even more reason to go to court.

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )