SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

7 minutes ago, kila said:

The situation won’t be allowed to continue. 

When one of Celtics under 18’s comes back from holiday our lot will be barred. 

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

Brick Tamland

You really can’t make this up, the SPFL/SFA showing themselves up for the thick arseholes that they are. 

So that's both Morton and Raith Rovers who haven't, according to them, said anything about stopping Hearts training.

Maybe aye, maybe naw???

So, who was it or, good gracious this can't be true, can it, are the SFA/Maxwell lying???  Surely not?

12 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

So that's both Morton and Raith Rovers who haven't, according to them, said anything about stopping Hearts training.

Maybe aye, maybe naw???

So, who was it or, good gracious this can't be true, can it, are the SFA/Maxwell lying???  Surely not?

It will be a championship club director who also has a role at the spfl/sfa. They won't have had their club hat on when they were whining therefore, officially, no 'club' will have complained. That's the standard of deceit we deal with.

1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

It will be a championship club director who also has a role at the spfl/sfa. They won't have had their club hat on when they were whining therefore, officially, no 'club' will have complained. That's the standard of deceit we deal with.

:spoton:

Mr Benn ass mother****ers.

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

Mulraney stinking paws all over it. Prick.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Thats a suprise, who's next i wonder 🤔

1 minute ago, Hearts007 said:

Part of the missing vote deal?

Is he ineligible for the glamour friendly? 

On 02/09/2020 at 19:38, Hearts007 said:

absolute nap that this was the deal for the vote. Talk of a glamour friendly was bull, it was always loaning them their players. 
Obvious as hell. No doubt we will hear of 2 or 3 more over the next week or so.

I normally get to 45+ games each season, so it was great to get to my first game of the season on Tuesday evening. FA Cup extra preliminary round (that’s a first for me!),  well done to all all at Risborough!

B6E916EE-C58D-4466-B3B9-4C1A51828740.jpeg

Lord Beni of Gorgie
On 02/09/2020 at 19:38, Hearts007 said:

On 02/09/2020 at 19:34, Mikey1874 said:

Which church though?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
5 hours ago, buzzbomb said:

Think Churchy and his dad were Hearts supporters, his dad is a copper. Not that it makes any odds

I'll take it as gospel,  preaching to the choir mate

On 02/09/2020 at 20:09, Diadora Van Basten said:

Wonder how many more players Celtic have agreed to loan Dundee as part of the agreement to change their vote.

This guy has Celtic well and truly sussed though although not so sure about what team he might support given his name.

This is what Posh chairman Darragh McAnthony said about Celtic's pursuit of Ivan Toney

"They came in with their fee, half of what Brentford paid, their pitch was ‘listen, we’ll just wait to January, and in January we will pre-sign him and you won’t get a pound note.

"When you try and negotiate with me like that, all you do is f****** wind me up. I wasn’t born yesterday, I’ve been around the business a long time, that’s probably over £60m worth of transfers I’ve done since I bought Peterborough United.

"For a lower league club, that’s unbelievable business, I know what the market is, I know it’s not a fast moving market, not a massive amount in fees.

"But I also know the premium for a player like Ivan Toney should go for, trust me when I say, Brentford will either get promoted or sell him for £25-35m.

“We’ll end up with another £3-4m, down the line, you can take that to the bank. That’s a guarantee in my opinion.”

Edited by wavydavy

54 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

This guy has Celtic well and truly sussed though although not so sure about what team he might support given his name.

This is what Posh chairman Darragh McAnthony said about Celtic's pursuit of Ivan Toney

"They came in with their fee, half of what Brentford paid, their pitch was ‘listen, we’ll just wait to January, and in January we will pre-sign him and you won’t get a pound note.

"When you try and negotiate with me like that, all you do is f****** wind me up. I wasn’t born yesterday, I’ve been around the business a long time, that’s probably over £60m worth of transfers I’ve done since I bought Peterborough United.

"For a lower league club, that’s unbelievable business, I know what the market is, I know it’s not a fast moving market, not a massive amount in fees.

"But I also know the premium for a player like Ivan Toney should go for, trust me when I say, Brentford will either get promoted or sell him for £25-35m.

“We’ll end up with another £3-4m, down the line, you can take that to the bank. That’s a guarantee in my opinion.”

Exactly how we shout treat the ****ing parasites. Doubt Peterborough have folk on their fan sites constantly trying to talk down the price of their good young players though.

Good news of sorts.  The Academy youngsters started back at coaching today.  Nice to see things slowly getting back to normal.

This seems to have slipped under the radar - Lowland League plan to restart on 10 October with a full 32 game season.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54058315

Crazily this means that teams like Civil Service Strollers will kick off their league season before Hearts and play more games. Makes the fact Hearts have been forced into a league that can't even complete a full season look even more of a farce.

• 3 weeks later...

SPFL Leadership continue to show a complete lack of leadership!

Substitutes; Premier, 1st & 2nd divisions allowed 5 BUT Championship only 3!

SPFL abdication, different rules in different divisions! Only in Scottish football!

4 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

SPFL abdication, different rules in different divisions! Only in Scottish football!

That makes you think teams have requested that due to them not being able to provide a squad on 16 & rather than allowing those who can, they have asked for restrictions for the other teams eg us! 

but maybe I’m just being sceptical & paranoid

Dusk_Till_Dawn
33 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

There is zero need for five subs

Mind you, having one of the four divisions having fewer subs than the rest is the SPFL to a ‘t’. 

Edited by Dusk_Till_Dawn

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ToqueJambo

Hitlist update:

Cowdenbeath

Raith Rovers

Dundee

Hibs

Dunfermline

Ayr Utd

Dundee Utd

St Mirren

Aberdeen

Celtic

Hamilton

Ross County

Brechin

Alloa

Elgin City

Stenhousemuir

36 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Hitlist update:

Cowdenbeath

Raith Rovers

Dundee

Hibs

Dunfermline

Ayr Utd

Dundee Utd

St Mirren

Aberdeen

Celtic

Hamilton

Ross County

Brechin

Alloa

Elgin City

Stenhousemuir

🐀🪓💀 - 2 down ...

8 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

Hitlist update:

Cowdenbeath

Raith Rovers

Dundee

Hibs

Dunfermline

Ayr Utd

Dundee Utd

St Mirren

Aberdeen

Celtic

Hamilton

Ross County

Brechin

Alloa

Elgin City

Stenhousemuir

Nice. 

Just heard that ar5sehole Chris McLaighlin ask a question at the SG briefing - asking if it's now safer to just allow fans back in to football stadiums given that loads of OF fans  are planning to head to Blackpool  to watch their bigotfest on TV !!   

Unbelievable nonsense.... but not unexpected from someone like him.

Sturgeon politely told him to GTF.   :glorious:

22 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Just heard that ar5sehole Chris McLaighlin ask a question at the SG briefing - asking if it's now safer to just allow fans back in to football stadiums given that loads of OF fans  are planning to head to Blackpool  to watch their bigotfest on TV !!   

Primed to ask that question by Celtic no doubt.

Brick Tamland
23 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

I was seething listening to that, McLaughlin came over as an utter arsehole. 
Why the bigot twins think they should get treated differently makes my piss boil. Everything wrong with Scottish football and society. 
Their plan is to go to Blackpool or Carlisle to watch the game in the pubs there 😳 weapons grade arseholery. 

Hagar the Horrible
15 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

40 other clubs playing this weekend. 30 starting their league campaign. There is no talk of Hearts fans en-mass travelling to plague ridden hotspots to watch the game in a oub. We don't have mass house parties to watch Friday's grudge match. So why is it bleeding necessary for a sports journalist. To ask for special measures to allow thousands of covid ridden weegies to gather in a stadium in a football club who claim to be world leaders in covid control yet have players travelling in planes spreading it everywhere. OF fans will ensure that there will be no fans this year. And I would laugh if the SG told them to play the game when pubs are shut ir better not put them on the TV at all.

Gordon Ramsay
28 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

He's a creepy looking welt.

Asking for football fans to be back in one stadium on one hand but following up should we follow NI and close nearly everything down for a few weeks.

5 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

40 other clubs playing this weekend. 30 starting their league campaign. There is no talk of Hearts fans en-mass travelling to plague ridden hotspots to watch the game in a oub. We don't have mass house parties to watch Friday's grudge match. So why is it bleeding necessary for a sports journalist. To ask for special measures to allow thousands of covid ridden weegies to gather in a stadium in a football club who claim to be world leaders in covid control yet have players travelling in planes spreading it everywhere. OF fans will ensure that there will be no fans this year. 😉 And I would laugh if the SG told them to play the game when pubs are shut ir better not put them on the TV at all.

Good post. 👍

Despite Sturgeon's plea not to travel to English hotspots for any reason, these bampots will probably still do it.   Not sure how it could work legally, but banning coach hire travel on the day  (beyond 20 miles)  would have helped - Central belt, Lanarkshire, Ayrshire pubs are closed anyway.

But it sounds as if the police will  be monitoring things - maybe stopping buses on the M74 ?     Hopefully some tasty repercussions to come, which would simply add weight to the "nae fans" lockdown.  

ToadKiller Dog

Chris McLaughlin what a twat .

He should be condemning any ugly planning to travel in large numbers to Blackpool or anywhere else ,not making cheap stupid points .

Hopefully the English police are waiting to turnround busses full of uglies and send them back.Given the tier 2 rules in place in the Blackpool area, large groups should not get access to pubs anyways ,.

4 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

Chris McLaughlin what a twat .

He should be condemning any ugly planning to travel in large numbers to Blackpool or anywhere else ,not making cheap stupid points .

Hopefully the English police are waiting to turnround busses full of uglies and send them back.Given the tier 2 rules in place in the Blackpool area, large groups should not get access to pubs anyways ,.

Yep.  Hopefully the police carry canisters of strong chlorine spray when they board the bus - give the occupants a  good hosedown with it, before sending the bus back up the road.   Should help bring the R number down a fair bit.  A win-win all round.  :jambobanana:

1 hour ago, Lone Striker said:

Presumably ensuring in one fell swoop that football grounds stay closed for the season!!

Horatio Caine

I just found it incredible that the BBC would allow their one question slot to be taken up by that ar$ehole asking to have Celtic Park opened up for one match because it is safer.  Aye right!

Bazzas right boot
12 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Yep.  Hopefully the police carry canisters of strong chlorine spray when they board the bus - give the occupants a  good hosedown with it, before sending the bus back up the road.   Should help bring the R number down a fair bit.  A win-win all round.  :jambobanana:

Plastic bullets and steel truncheons. 

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )