SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

3 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

So we have made a statement. The anodyne  joint one with Partick. Partick's CEO has made a forceful  statement. Doncaster has made a gloating statement. FOH has made an appeal for clubs to work together to do something or other. It is claimed on here that Ann is too shellshocked to say more. Many of us are disappointed and angry about the outcome is anyone really shellshocked?

Is Ann's judgement so bad that she is shocked by the outcome?

Look I'm not going to start or take part in arguments with Jambo at the moment!

But folk are complaining that the joint statement isn't as good as Jacqui Lowe's. That's ridiculous stuff to be moaning about just now. It doesn't make an iota of sense either.

I'm sure Anne will make a statement. That it hasn't happened yet is again ridic to moan about. It's Internet entitlement and impacience.

Anyway. Let's not bicker! Many will be looking in and the message needs to be Only Hearts and nothing else.

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

5 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

THE LEAST THEY CAN DO GIVEN THE MONEY WE’RE PAYING IS TO GET THE MAILING LIST RIGHT

No, the least they can do is to not get the mailing list right. 😉

500ClubCraig
2 minutes ago, graygo said:

I'm personally not sure, I'll wait till the anger subsides before deciding for definite.

Not renewed my ST yet so might wait till we're actually allowed back in and then decide on a game by game basis. Won't be going to away games, maybe ICT.

Then again as kick off approaches I might say "feck it" and renew.

Think that will be true for a number going by ST sales so far and understandable.

Renewed mine the day RN signed, as felt it was the first positive for some time.

Japan Jambo
2 hours ago, jambocub said:

I can't see this on the foh website or Twitter. Where did you see it

I got it by email.

7 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

What's the odds that we go on and win the Scottish Cup after all of this shite?? Win the championship without losing a game also. 

High.

Jack Torrance
2 minutes ago, RobNox said:

I'm sure the footballing authorities can put in place a new rule that allows them to sanction Hearts for comments made by supporters groups, like they did to screw us over Vlad's comments, when he held no official position at Hearts, but was just the majority shareholder.

FOH is de facto the majority shareholder in Hearts, although technically the transfer of shares from Bidco hasn't yet taken place, I'm sure the authorities can contrive something though, we know how devious these *******s are.

Yeah, probably. I'll be surprised if the FOH statement hasn't had input from the club.

The sentiments of FOH's are largely similar to PT's. FOH have called out other clubs to step up for change. It'll be interesting to see if any take the bait.

The whole thing is disgusting. Our supporters are understandably livid and to be honest, I don't think any statement will be enough to quell that right now. 

It'll be interesting to see the club's follow up statement when that comes.

As we were only "requested' to make no comments on the proceedings is there anything legally stopping us from making comment?

David McCaig
5 minutes ago, graygo said:

I'm personally not sure, I'll wait till the anger subsides before deciding for definite.

Not renewed my ST yet so might wait till we're actually allowed back in and then decide on a game by game basis. Won't be going to away games, maybe ICT.

Not renewing your ST only punishes Hearts... it doesn’t stick two-fingers up to Scottish football.

Just now, Jap Jambo said:

I got it by email.

All the cool kids did. Feel a bit sorry for those who didn’t but feel special at the same time. 

Francis Albert
5 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

You do know that her being shellshocked was one person’s conjecture?

Yes. An opinion expressed "on here"

Seymour M Hersh
14 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

No. FOI only relates to public bodies. SFA are not a public body.

Also publicly owned companies. Is it too much of a stretch to say the SPFL are publicly owned as the owners are the clubs and in they are owned by members of the public? :laugh:

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, Francis Albert said:

Yes. An opinion expressed "on here"

Pretend you’re Les Deans and you’re laughing. Carte blanche 

Got the foh email in my junk. Apart from journalists where it is reported there was no compensation. That could have been part of the confidentiality agreement 

1 minute ago, David McCaig said:

Not renewing your ST only punishes Hearts... it doesn’t stick two-fingers up to Scottish football.

I know, neither are the reasons for not renewing though. 

I'll cave in when push comes to shove, Hearts will be needing the money regardless of when that is.

1 minute ago, maroonlegions said:

And just when you thought things can't get any worse.. And fecking BINGO..

Has to be a wind up or fake..   FTH.

Hope the mods delete that pile of shite.

complete control
12 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

What's the odds that we go on and win the Scottish Cup after all of this shite?? Win the championship without losing a game also. 

very high

1 hour ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Agreed FA. I'm hoping that ABs fan statement to follow will be more in keeping with our mood. As far as FOH are concerned,  I just don't get it. Working together etc. just doesn't make sense, and I don't think it captures how fans I've spoken to, are feeling .

Even if those who voted against us said OK let's work together, it would be like welcoming the wife back after she @@@@ed 6 of your mates

This!!! The foundation can feck off with their cosying up to other fan bases for the common good pish!!!

every set of fans I know are laughing like **** at this whole episode.

Only Hearts for me.

maroonlegions
Just now, graygo said:

Hope the mods delete that pile of shite.

Aye me too. Dont shoot the messenger now. I was only exposing it and made my feeling well known about it. Seems you are angry about that or i am misunderstanding you.

1 minute ago, SomethingAboutObua said:

Christ. Probably that guy that has the Levein accounts on twitter, sad *******s.  

Never a hearts fan that put that up. We’ve got bams but that’s hibs or huns not our own dingles. 

21 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Disgraceful stuff from Hearts.

In what way?

In terms of allowing an under achieving management team to stay and do so much damage. Its been done to death on here mate so I'm not away to drag it up but how a club like us has been allowed to fall into this shit show is a disgrace, it really is. 

Was this really the 5 year plan?

maroonlegions
2 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

@maroonlegions why do you even give that air time?

As i said  i have  no motive at all.

My  comment of.."just we you thought things cant get any worse.. should have been self explanatory as why i posted it.

Rick Sanchez

Imagine the damage being done if we didn't have James Anderson. These *******s have tried to ruin us and it'll never be forgotten.

Genuinely wish nothing but ill will towards Doncaster, his cronies and all clubs who have wronged us.

TheGoodLord

The quotes from Doncaster absolutely turned my stomach. Hate to say it but I’m not looking for anymore statements from us it only seems to give joy to people watching on. What a hollow feeling this is. 

Italian Lambretta
18 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

Who cares? I dont!

SomethingAboutObua
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Never a hearts fan that put that up. We’ve got bams but that’s hibs or huns not our own dingles. 

Aye, only a weirdo like that Levein and Albert Kidd tit (certain its one guy) would spend time on this. I'm fine with joke accounts but these ones focused on one team, first to reply to every post, exclusively trying to wind up one set of fans, absolute freaks whatever team they support and whatever team they're trying to get at.

On 25/07/2020 at 21:50, whodanny said:

Meant '06 final obviously.

cheers man , thought I'd missed something  in 96👍

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

In terms of allowing an under achieving management team to stay and do so much damage. Its been done to death on here mate so I'm not away to drag it up but how a club like us has been allowed to fall into this shit show is a disgrace, it really is. 

Fair enough.

I thought you meant about taking court action.

2 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

As i said  i have  no motive at all.

My  comment of.."just we you thought things cant get any worse.. should have been self explanatory as why i posted it.

I know mate, just one of those days I suppose. I need a beer, no offence 👍🏻

5 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Aye me too. Dont shoot the messenger now. I was only exposing it and made my feeling well known about it. Seems you are angry about that or i am misunderstanding you.

Not you mate, the subject of your post. That's why I deleted it from my reply. 👍

Just now, SomethingAboutObua said:

Aye, only a weirdo like that Levein and Albert Kidd tit (certain its one guy) would spend time on this. I'm fine with joke accounts but these ones focused on one team, first to reply to every post, exclusively trying to wind up one set of fans, absolute freaks whatever team they support and whatever team they're trying to get at.

It’s piss poor patter. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 minutes ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

you’re right but no-one wants to hear it

1 hour ago, Col said:

Hi, I am a Tranmere supporter so I have been following Hearts' plight closely, as have my club I suspect.

Can I just say how impressed I am with how Hearts have gone about this? It may not be the result anyone was wanting but you as a club should be immensely proud of yourselves in standing up to the Corporate bullies. Sky TV appear to be the real enemies here to both of our clubs.

Hearts are now my Scottish team, with Partick a close second. I will make it my business to come to one of your HOME games when I am next up there.

Respect

You'll be very welcome here Col.  Tranmere Rovers are akin to Partick Thistle in my mind, you are to Merseyside football what they are to Glasgow football, and I mean that as a compliment.

BackOfTheNet
27 minutes ago, graygo said:

I’ve renewed my ST months ago, so when we’re allowed back I’ll go. Never been big on away games so not going to pretend a boycott, as I won’t go anyway.

But I’ll be honest, I’m quite disheartened by all of this. If someone said to me they’d give up on Scottish football I genuinely could not blame them. Big Stephane was right saying the national team and European club (lack of) success correlated with the inept leadership. I mean we always have said Scottish football caters to two teams and how ridiculous and unfair it is but personally I thought when you took things away from football and tribalism that in periods of crisis that the SFA, SPFL, Chairmen, fans of clubs would do the right thing by everyone. I genuinely couldn’t comprehend the lengths they would go to do the unethical thing and continue to gloat about it.

I actually right now don’t want to have any part of this league setup. Why should we? All but two clubs are handicapped before a ball is kicked due to financial disparity and all the setup does is to further that gap and inequality. It’s actively geared to keep the status quo. I support my club knowing the likelihood of ultimate trophy success, particularly in the league, is very, very small. But a part of me always thought maybe one day we’ll do enough to challenge. Maybe one day we, or other clubs, can do something. I always thought as geared towards two clubs as the setup is that there was a barrier that could not be crossed in terms of being unfair. But now I know the barrier is not there.

They can be as unfair as they like, punish clubs through no fault of their own and get away with it without having to pay any compensation. AND they will fine those unfairly kicked in the nads for saying it’s unfair. So if someone wants to invest their time and money into a more equal product, I won’t blame them.

Edited by BackOfTheNet

alwaysthereinspirit

Doncasters statement for me pretty much proves once and for all how wrong he is for the position he holds.

Can only imagine the Budge type statement if the shoe was on the other foot.

Classless doesn't even come close.

33 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

It’s incredible this can happen in sport and in a tin pot league which ours has become.

You get corruption on a much larger scale in life which can take years to stop,   almost mafia/ government levels of corruption, but it’s ludicrous how Hearts can call on good advice, possibly some of the best, set up a good case/defence and still be rejected because of a bunch of plastic gangsters keeping things “in house”....is there really justice in its proper form out there anymore?  

It’s not in football anyway, not in this country. 

Every year when I went on holiday to warmer climates I would meet football minded people from other countries and would always tell them that Scotland was the most corrupt football nation in the world. The normsl reply was laughter and pointing out countries like Italy Spain etc etc. Then I would tell them we dodnt even try to hide it and that we blatantly bend the rules to accommodate two teams and would give examples. 

Usually they would be gobsmacked and dis believing but I genuinely do believe we never even bothered to hide it and the rollercoaster that's scottish football is all set up for two teams.

No exclusive there I hear you say 

Edited by Heartbeat

Toxteth O'Grady

Anybody think this could be like bald men fighting over a comb? I think there is a decent chance none of the Scottish leagues will be completed and a few clubs will go bust due to players testing positive and games being cancelled. 

2 minutes ago, Hood09 said:

James Anderson raging at injustice and buying out Ann...

Think he’s pretty busy managing his 13 billion pound investment trust.

55 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Seen this in Twitter.

I agree.aviary-image-1595872605846.jpeg.786cba523a99e704fb7d73f5b41eed3d.jpeg

That's all well and good but is it right that the players escape any responsibility?

5 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Anybody think this could be like bald men fighting over a comb? I think there is a decent chance none of the Scottish leagues will be completed and a few clubs will go bust due to players testing positive and games being cancelled. 

fingers crossed. 

Nookie Bear
1 hour ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

That would be the icing on the cake for Celtic and Hibs fans!

And Aberdeen, Dundee Utd etc etc etc 

Lets not forget just how far the rancid green and white tentacles now spread. 

Thunderstruck
33 minutes ago, stuart500 said:

I would love it if Hearts issued a statement stating that if Doncaster wants to be truly vindicated he should be happy to make all the evidence from the hearing, public. 

He is a coward hiding behind confidentiality clauses, threats and secrecy. 

What about it Doncaster. You got the guts to go public? 

Patience, it will all come out. The SFA and SPFL are leaky enough to qualify for support from TENA Lady.   

Dusk_Till_Dawn
59 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Seen this in Twitter.

I agree.aviary-image-1595872605846.jpeg.786cba523a99e704fb7d73f5b41eed3d.jpeg

Stendel takes half the blame that Budge takes :rofl:

She is Teflon. Incredible.

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )