SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

1 minute ago, AlphonseCapone said:

People who live in the Czech Republic? I'll get my own coat... 

Similar to poles !!!!

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

15 minutes ago, bobskeldon said:

No real need to provide so much documentary evidence, perhaps getting all this praise has given you delusions of grandeur😁 It sounds as if your arguement is based entirely on your view that ALL fans of these clubs think the same and can therefore ALL be blamed for the actions of their clubs. I conclude this because I merely stated that not ALL fans of these clubs can be tarnished with the same arsehole brush that applies to the arsehole fans of these clubs e.g.  I certainly do want tarnished with the arsehole brush of many of our own arseholes, do you?

I have no idea what shite the first sentence of your post is. Imagine anyone having the temerity to document events in an effort to make their point. As for the “praise” part, what the feck is that about?!? I don’t post for praise. I’m not remotely interested in praise. In fact I’ve taken a fair few knocks along the way in relation to what I’ve posted and frankly couldn’t care less about that either. I - in the main - post the thing you have just complained about, documentary evidence. If you don’t find that useful then dismiss it. Personally I post it for the people who might find it useful, nothing else. No delusions here.

As for the rest of it, yeah, I am basing my view on ALL fans, that’s why I used the language I did in the parts in bold. 

No real fans were involved in the decision making process of any of these events. Where your argument falls down is that very, very, few of these fans have made any attempt to make their feelings known in support of us. Viewing social media platforms, fans forums, newspaper websites, it is clear there is a very large number of vocal fans who are voicing their option on the matter. The opinion - in the main - is “feck them, they deserve it” particularly in relation to us. Strangely enough I have yet to look one fan of another team in the eye and have them tell me that. Many have said it shouldn’t have happened and is unfair to my face, only for me to read their real thoughts and hatred towards us on social media. 

I’d suggest you read people’s post properly before commenting. I’d hate for you to have to apply the arsehole brush to yourself.

Edited by Ethan Hunt

29 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Stranraer are NOT in our position in that they simply can’t afford the risk of court action. We could have, I suppose, funded them to be included at minimal extra cost to us. Must be a reason we didn’t. Perhaps we didn’t think it was appropriate for clubs to fund other clubs legal fees ?

That’s my belief too - they have now been brought into it without having to state their case, as a win for H/PT will mean they will benefit too rather than being left out in the cold, or having to fund the legal case.

Captain Canada

Where's the SPFL statement criticising the clubs for being in breach of a fundamental rule? 

Mr Admin Assistant will no doubt say it's nothing to do with him. 

44 minutes ago, JamboGraham said:

Or not encouraged it/given passive consent in the first place?

Yep, passive consent is a good way of describing g it.

6 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I have no idea what shite the first sentence of your post is. Imagine anyone having the temerity to document events in an effort to make their point. As for the “praise” part, what the feck is that about?!? I don’t post for praise. I’m not remotely interested in praise. In fact I’ve taken a fair few knocks along the way in relation to what I’ve posted and frankly couldn’t care less about that either. I - in the main - post the thing you have just complained about, documentary evidence. If you don’t find that useful then dismiss it. Personally I post it for the people who might find it useful, nothing else. No delusions here.

As for the rest of it, yeah, I am basing my view on ALL fans, that’s why I used the language I did in the parts in bold. 

No real fans were involved in the decision making process of any of these events. Where your argument falls down is that very, very, few of these fans have made any attempt to make their feelings known in support of us. Viewing social media platforms, fans forums, newspaper websites, it is clear there is a very large number of vocal fans who are voicing their option on the matter. The opinion - in the main - is “feck them, they deserve it” particularly in relation to us. Strangely enough I have yet to look one fan of another team in the eye and have them tell me that. Many have said it shouldn’t have happened and is unfair to my face, only for me to read their real thoughts and hatred towards us on social media. 

I’d suggest you read people’s post properly before commenting. I’d hate for your to have to apply the arsehole brush to yourself.

So, after another typically long-winded response and a fair degree of hyperbole, you do actually believe that all fans of e.g. Dundee think the same. Wow!

Wee test for you...do ALL Hearts fans hate Hibs?

Edited by bobskeldon

3 minutes ago, bobskeldon said:

All Dundee fans or just the arsehole ones?

6 minutes ago, bobskeldon said:

All Dundee fans or just the arsehole ones?

Until I see some evidence of them taking Nelms and their board to task; every single last one of them.

1 hour ago, Heartsmad1874 said:

Good joint statement but the MSM & knuckledraggers from other clubs will ignore it.

It should have been the SPFL putting out a statement to the same effect - their silence shows that they continue to shirk responsibility for the stewardship of the game and the wellbeing of its member clubs  

That statement was brilliant, clear and straight to the point. It still won't change the opinion of most though, it's amazing how many people can look straight through facts. 

WorldChampions1902
12 hours ago, Gershwin said:

FE96ED7E-AE52-4483-9BC9-CE1DE5515FA6.jpeg

After watching that greasy Sky interview of Doncaster, Band Aid need to re-release their Christmas single with the following lyrics:-

[Paul Young]
It’s Charisma time,
There's no greed but be afraid.
At Charisma time,
Neil starts a fight but still gets paid,

[Boy George]
And in Neil’s world, it’s empty,
Of Sponsor’s cash and joy
Stick two fingers up to the world
At Charisma time.

[George Michael]
But say a prayer
Pray for the diddy clubs
At Charisma time

[Simon Le Bon]
But when you’re being ‘done’
There’s a League outside your window
And it’s a League that’s run by Neil

[Sting]
Without any goodwill flowing
There’ll be bitterness for years

[Bono & Sting]
And Charisma masks the wrongs there
They’re the ‘elephant in the room’

[Bono]
Well thank god it’s them
Instead of you

[Boy George & Others]
And there won’t be ‘dough’ in Clubs accounts on Budgement Day
The greatest gift they'll get this year is Fife (Ooooo)
Where everybody knows, no Raith or Rovers ‘glow’
Do they know it’s Christmas time at all?

[Marilyn & Glenn Gregor]
Tears to you

[Paul Young]
Raze the grounds for everyone

[Marilyn & Glenn Gregor]
Tears to them

[Paul Young, Marilyn & Glenn Gregor]
Underneath that ‘smoking gun’
Do they know that all their clubs will fall?

[Chorus: all]
Greed’s the word
Greed’s the word
Greed’s the word
Let them know it’s Budgement day again

Greed’s the word

I’ll get ma jaiket. 

Just now, kila said:

I’m curious why Bob is so keen to defend the other clubs and their fans while having a go at our own. 

What makes you curious? Am I defending other clubs? What is your point caller?

4 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I’d suggest you read people’s post properly before commenting. I’d hate for you to have to apply the arsehole brush to yourself.

Many, many keyboard hardmen hiding behind their monitors and Twitter and Facebook accounts. Just ask them the simple question "what would you expect your club to do in Hearts and PT's position if they could afford to do so?" Seems to shut them up real quick. And also if you point out how extremely unfair it is for 3 clubs to be singled out for punishment due to a pandemic.

38 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Stranraer are NOT in our position in that they simply can’t afford the risk of court action. We could have, I suppose, funded them to be included at minimal extra cost to us. Must be a reason we didn’t. Perhaps we didn’t think it was appropriate for clubs to fund other clubs legal fees ?

maybe we could have had Stranraer represented but perhaps the two of us didn't want to expose them to any percentage of costs if it doesn't go in our favour which is eminently sensible 

25 minutes ago, Bigyan said:

Let's not forget that our statement isn't just off the back of the Dundee Utd and Cove statements or even the BBC article stating that clubs have been asked to help out - its also off the back of the comments by the Raith Chairman yesterday, where he confirmed that clubs have in fact sent them money already!

Did the Raith chairman confirm that? 

Haven’t seen that article.

Pleasing if true!

Niemi’s gloves

Small but important question. Our statement today seems to imply that the SPFL is required to show utmost good faith (UGF) to the clubs (and vice versa) and similarly the clubs to each other. But my reading of the rule that has been quoted on here was that it isn’t  two-way: the clubs have to behave with UGF  to the SPLF but no mention of the other way round!

Is there another rule that requires UGF by the SPFL to the clubs? Shocking if not and presumably wouldn’t over-rule a general legal requirement to behave in a fair and unprejudiced way but....

Toxteth O'Grady

So when is the hastily arranged board meeting to fine the Calpol 3 for failing to act in the utmost good faith?

4 minutes ago, bobskeldon said:

So, after another typically long-winded response and a fair degree of hyperbole, you do actually believe that all fans of e.g. Dundee think the same. Wow!

No matter how many times you write ALL in capital letters it won’t detract from the fact that at no point did I say all fans. I used the terms many, the majority and in a negative sense I used the term very, very, few. None of those can possibly meet the definition of all:

ALL - used to refer to the whole quantity or extent of a particular group or thing

SPFL seem to have just abandoned good faith. Abandoned their own disingenuous rules. They do this at the first sign of dissent. Their rules are like sand running through your fingers or a work of fiction.They must be absolutely bristling. Remember these are people used to zero scrutiny. 

Edited by Riccarton3

Fareastjambo
35 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Try and coincide it with Fatty the Buffet Slayer and his mate starting their sponsored kebab shop crawl. Make it a proper show.

Fatty the buffet slayer 😂😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, Shug73 said:

Many, many keyboard hardmen hiding behind their monitors and Twitter and Facebook accounts. Just ask them the simple question "what would you expect your club to do in Hearts and PT's position if they could afford to do so?" Seems to shut them up real quick. And also if you point out how extremely unfair it is for 3 clubs to be singled out for punishment due to a pandemic.

Not sure if you are referring to the fans of other clubs or me. For the record, I think what happened to us, Partick and Stranraer was not only unfair but outrageous! Do I blame clubs like Dundee, absolutely, do I blame ALL fans of these clubs...absolutely not. By the way, that’s my real name. 

14 minutes ago, Captain Canada said:

Where's the SPFL statement criticising the clubs for being in breach of a fundamental rule? 

Mr Admin Assistant will no doubt say it's nothing to do with him. 

And Mr My Rule Book saying 'the article may read that way to you but (for today) what it really means is.....'

John Findlay
11 hours ago, RobNox said:

Poor Raith.  Obviously they were hoping for a joint crowdfunding so they could tag along on the back of the much larger DUFC support.  Now they are left to their own resources.  Reality beckons.  Too many diddy clubs have far too much influence in Scottish 'professional' football.

I hope this whole episode wipes the floor clean.  We should restructure the leagues so that never again, will a chairman of some no-mark club like Albion Rovers, be able influence a very important outcome that impacts much larger clubs, because he doesn't fancy a trip to Brora Rangers.

No part time clubs in the professional leagues.  No shitty plastic pitches in the Premiership.  Diddy teams play in regional leagues and those with ambition have an opportunity to make it into the big leagues if they can satisfy the requirements to do so.

It pisses me off no end that our turnover as a club far exceeds the combined turnover of league 2 clubs, yet they get 10 votes to our 1.  If we are going to stick with 4 leagues, then clubs in the Premiership should get 10 votes, Championship 7 votes, League 1, 4 votes and League 2, 1 vote.  It is time to stop the tail wagging the dog.  In my scenario, there would be a total of 240 votes, and the 12 Premiership clubs would account for half of them, while leagues 1 and 2 combined would account for 50 votes.

Rant over!

I understand where you are coming from, but I disagree with you regarding the voting. One club, one vote is correct to me. Afterall James Anderson multi millionaire gets the same amounts of votes as me £37,000pa in all elections.

What needs changing is the ridiculous rules regarding 11-1, 9-3, 81%, 75% etc etc. It should always be a simple majority even if that means 22-20 all clubs, 7-5 in a 12 team premiership and 6-4 in 10 team leagues.

I agree with no artificial pitches in the top league, but I know that's unrealistic as they do generate much needed income for the Kilmarnock's Livingston's Alloa's, Annan Atheletic's, Falkirk's, and Queen of the South's. Even Spartan's are having a new artificial pitch laid as I type and I know how much income that generates for them.

Scottish football needs a leader, who is not afraid of the big Glasgow two, and tells them straight. You are part of Scottish football, you are both NOT SCOTTISH FOOTBALL. 

The only difficulty is of finding someone of that stature. It sure as hell is not Ian Maxwell or Neil Doncaster.

georgeparkdb
7 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

After watching that greasy Sky interview of Doncaster, Band Aid need to re-release their Christmas single with the following lyrics:-

[Paul Young]
It’s Charisma time,
At Charisma time,

[Boy George]
At Charisma time.

[George Michael]
But say a prayer
Pray for the diddy clubs
At Charisma time

[Simon Le Bon]

[Sting]

[Bono & Sting]

[Bono]
Well thank god it’s them
Instead of you

[Boy George & Others]

[Marilyn & Glenn Gregor]
Tears to you

[Paul Young]

[Marilyn & Glenn Gregor]
Tears to them

Greed’s the word
Greed’s the word
Greed’s the word

Greed’s the word

I’ll get ma jaiket. 

Fantastic with Excellent lyrics 

I could even sing along to it.

well as much as I can sing anyway.

1 minute ago, bobskeldon said:

Not sure if you are referring to the fans of other clubs or me. For the record, I think what happened to us, Partick and Stranraer was not only unfair but outrageous! Do I blame clubs like Dundee, absolutely, do I blame ALL fans of these clubs...absolutely not. By the way, that’s my real name. 

Fans of other clubs Bob. I have been spending a fair bit of time hammering the block function on Twitter this morning due to responses from fans of other clubs responding with their blinkered pish on the statement tweet.

4 minutes ago, bobskeldon said:

What's your point caller?

Fans of other clubs are enjoying what happened to Hearts. There is no denying that. There may be one or two that feel bad for us, but the majority don't care. Otherwise we'd see them protesting in some form - have Dundee fans done anything since Nelms vote to catch the media eye?

Nookie Bear
25 minutes ago, bobskeldon said:

Yes, well the Proper ones do. 

heartandsoul
21 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

[Paul Young]
It’s Charisma time,
At Charisma time,

[Boy George]
At Charisma time.

[George Michael]
But say a prayer
Pray for the diddy clubs
At Charisma time

[Simon Le Bon]

[Sting]

[Bono & Sting]

[Bono]
Well thank god it’s them
Instead of you

[Boy George & Others]

[Marilyn & Glenn Gregor]
Tears to you

[Paul Young]

[Marilyn & Glenn Gregor]
Tears to them

Greed’s the word
Greed’s the word
Greed’s the word

Greed’s the word

I’ll get ma jaiket. 

That my friend is truly brilliant.

AllyjamboDerbyshire
35 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

They voted no. They then decided to withdraw that vote. What else was going to happen!?

Did you know this was going on at the time? And even if the Dundee fans did know, what were they going to do about it with a CEO who never listens to them and a ground that was closed, so where did you expect them to demonstrate their anger? On a fans website? On Twitter? Or any other place that Nelms would never visit?

Remember Romanov? How did he deal with dissidents in the ranks? Did he listen to them or did he tell them where TF to go?

I don't know much about the man, but it's clear as day that he's not going to be in the least concerned about even the angriest of reactions from the Dundee support, for that would take a certain amount of honour, and he clearly has none.

AllyjamboDerbyshire
37 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Contempt of court charge.

They have been told what they MUST produce, as ordered by a law lord.

NO excuses will be accepted.

No emissions acceptable

I am sure you are correct, or would expect that to be the case, but that would all mean the case was returned to the CoS which is what I'm sure we all hope for. Only problem is, they have what seems to be a rather clever QC who could spin the missing documentation in a way that might satisfy the tribunal. Such things happen in all forms of courts and tribunals.

1 hour ago, George Cowie said:

Except Stranraer , obviously! 

Hope we haven’t shot ourselves in the foot with that bit !

We'll need to be wary of what we say but Stranraer aren't in same position as us as they cannot afford /take the risk of legal fees.

Edited by DETTY29

24 minutes ago, Fareastjambo said:

Fatty the buffet slayer 😂😂😂😂

State of it, eh? Looks like a tangerine right enough.

2 hours ago, MattyK82 said:

You have to be a special kind of sad b*stard to come on a rival fans forum at 0730am, spouting pish. 

Credit to the SPFL in all of this. Their ability to deflect criticism from themselves and turn member clubs against each other has been a sight to behold.

Their letter helped but I think it has been mainly achieved via the media...

David Black
6 minutes ago, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

I am sure you are correct, or would expect that to be the case, but that would all mean the case was returned to the CoS which is what I'm sure we all hope for. Only problem is, they have what seems to be a rather clever QC who could spin the missing documentation in a way that might satisfy the tribunal. Such things happen in all forms of courts and tribunals.

I think the 3 individuals on the panel with the combined experience they have, will see through any attempt by McKenzie. They will have seen it all before and on countless occasions.

Hagar the Horrible

For the avoidance of doubt the SPFL are digging a huge hole for them and at some point somebody needs to take the shovels away from them, before they start battering each other with them.

We went to court to litigate against the Board as they acted against 3 shareholders. In doing so we were threatened by expulsion and a £1m fine?  The compliance officer wrote to us for an explanation.  The C3 went to court to litigate directly against us, which was thrown out by the CoS.  It’s against the SFA rules to litigate against a member club?  But as it was us who went down this route, they can be excused?  But what is inexcusable is the board solicited them and all other clubs to participate and act in concert against us.  They are respondents.  The C3 lost their case 100%

We tested in court that we must all use arbitration first, so arbitration we go, what we won in court was access to the documentation.  So that will set a precedent for future litigation disputes. The point we lost on was the SPFL are a person.  We also won on this NOT being a football matter. So there is no come back from the SFA compliance officer because we clarified all of that in a court of law, and if the SFA are not in a position to arbitrate it can/will return back to the CoS. And equally where the Judge ruled that this was in the interest to be heard in public, but his hands were tied by Article 99.

The panel is being set up and the case will he heard next week.  3 of the 4 respondents AKA the C3 wish to participate in the case.  That is their right.  What is not in the rules is for them to solicit assistance from other Shareholders to the prejudice of the 2 petitioners.

The Board have a responsibility and a duty of care over all shareholders.  It’s their duty to defend our case against their breach of process.  A point that a CoS Judge has ruled there is a case to answer. What is not in their remit? Is to advocate the C3 to continue their case against us, especially one that has been thrown out by a court of law.  Now all the 4 respondents have a right for representation at the arbitration board.

What the C3 have done and do not have the right to do, is to ask other shareholders to assist in financing an act of bad faith against 2 of its shareholders.  What the SPFL board have done in bad faith is to support that act.  They should not have any part to play in the C3 argument whatsoever! They should remain neutral!

Now the Raith statement that they have either received pledges or indeed cash from other clubs? This needs to made public.  If any Board member has either pledged, or gifted financial assistance to the C3 that may be deemed an illegal act.  It would also prove that the board has indeed acted in bad faith beyond all reasonable doubt.

Either by omission or by actual support, which can be evidenced by the Doncaster appeal for other shareholders to unite in the case against us.  The Board should have issued a statement to condemn the C3 appeal for cash, or to at least disassociate themselves from the number of conspirators.

The BBC in publishing this story has also failed to act by NOT asking Doncaster to respond.  He should make public his view on the matter and the stance by the board?  Even no comment, tells its own story.

Now the SFA and the Compliance officer cannot get involved at this instance as it would prejudice this case:  However if it has been judged that the Board has acted illegally in relegating us, and it has been reversed.  Or that the decision that the board has acted unlawfully and that relegation has been either overturned or compensation has been awarded.  Not only will the C3 have breached the rules of the SFA and perhaps the courts. But any shareholder who has acted by contributing to their cause. Should face the compliance officer.  But more importantly if any part thereof has been found illegal or unlawful we by default have the right to return to court and litigate directly against any member club who has conspired against us, And more so any member who has a position on the board.

14 minutes ago, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

Did you know this was going on at the time? And even if the Dundee fans did know, what were they going to do about it with a CEO who never listens to them and a ground that was closed, so where did you expect them to demonstrate their anger? On a fans website? On Twitter? Or any other place that Nelms would never visit?

Remember Romanov? How did he deal with dissidents in the ranks? Did he listen to them or did he tell them where TF to go?

I don't know much about the man, but it's clear as day that he's not going to be in the least concerned about even the angriest of reactions from the Dundee support, for that would take a certain amount of honour, and he clearly has none.

Yes, at the time everyone knew that Dundee were likely being solicited around changing their vote. Again, what else do you think they were doing between retracting their vote and then putting in a Yes vote? 

Apathy doesn't earn my respect in afraid. They could have sent mass emails and letters, supporters groups could have contacted the press, all telling them that they would reject STs if they switched their vote.

They never did this though, and its not for any of the reasons you suggest, its simply because they didn't actually care that much. The only reason they are feigning their interest now isn't because they see Hearts and being treated unfairly. It is because their direct rivals might end up not getting the promotion they were awarded after all. It is nothing to do with Hearts. 

**** them.

Edited by hughesie27

50 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

No emissions acceptable

Doncaster has better not open his mouth then.

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/joint-club-statement-1-2-3

The first five words of the statement “As a matter of urgency” suggests to me the arbitration tribunal will commence imminently, perhaps Monday.

It is a great slap down to the SPFL. We have highlighted that the organisation that is the SPFL have ignored their own rules and regulations by allowing the C3 to act in the manner they have. If other clubs have indeed contributed to their legal costs they have again shown unfair prejudice toward Hearts and Partick Thistle. The fact that the SPFL have allowed us to become alienated and treated unfairly by other shareholders of the company only helps us.

At the the risk of repeating myself (and upsetting some by providing evidence) the elements for section 994, Companies Act 2006, are:

that the companies affairs are being or have been conducted in a manner that is unfairly prejudicial to the interests of members generally or some part of its members (including at least himself).

Our target rich environment gets bigger every day 😊

AllyjamboDerbyshire
2 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

It’s Stockholm syndrome. The smaller clubs are scared of a reality where the nice safe OF domination no longer exists. They’ve been conditioned to hate each other more than the two clubs who manipulate, parasitise, and destroy Scottish Football. 

Here’s a question. How is Lawwell a shoo in for a place on the board, and how does this ‘turn about’ nonsense with Rangers happen? They need votes on to the board, right? So how are they able to guarantee that every time? Who just submissively votes them on each time?

Your suggestion of the 'Stockholm Syndrome' as a cause of what ails Scottish football is probably very close to the money. 

24 minutes ago, kila said:

What's your point caller?

Fans of other clubs are enjoying what happened to Hearts. There is no denying that. There may be one or two that feel bad for us, but the majority don't care. Otherwise we'd see them protesting in some form - have Dundee fans done anything since Nelms vote to catch the media eye?

Indeed - The Dundee fan who came on here bleating about how Nelms is Dens dictator and doesn't listen to anyone else,  came up with excuses when I pointed out that writing to the owner would be the best chance they ever get to rid themselves of Nelms. Like many other club's fans, they are all talk no action - and that is probably why they hate us. Hearts fans get stuff done, for good or even for bad... Other clubs' fans just meekly sit there watching Scottish football rot.

Edited by Spellczech

AllyjamboDerbyshire
3 minutes ago, David Black said:

I think the 3 individuals on the panel with the combined experience they have, will see through any attempt by McKenzie. They will have seen it all before and on countless occasions.

I do hope you are correct.

I think it is now fair to see the SPFL's letter suggesting other clubs jump onto the C3 bandwagon in order to see what is happening, was as much about finding a mechanism for the C3 to pay their lawyers as it was to line up all the other clubs against us...

Doncaster should've been forced out for that letter alone.

Edited by Spellczech

@Hagar the Horrible  @Ethan Hunt

If what you say about Clubs continuing to gang up on us is illegal then I can see us back in The COS in no time especially if the arbitration panel ignore it. 
I feel we are in our right to contact Lord Clark and highlight this unfair prejudice which is coming against us. Of course he may we’ll be watching from the wings and will step in if he feels it’s illegal.

13 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Their letter helped but I think it has been mainly achieved via the media...

Absolutely. I should have added ‘and mainstream media’. Some of the reporting has been inflammatory, vicious, divisive and downright inaccurate. The list of journalists allowed at Tynecastle in future, you should be able to count on one hand. 

3 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Four years in the bush leagues and £4m in the red to get out. Hopefully your begging bowl is a sign of impending death. Personally hope you skip the administration part and head straight in to the blender. 

And have to beg the big team in your shitehole toon for a merger.

Roxy Hearts
1 hour ago, doctor jambo said:

Contempt of court charge.

They have been told what they MUST produce, as ordered by a law lord.

NO excuses will be accepted.

No emissions acceptable

"emissions"? Wee Freudian slip there DJ. Must be those sphincters in the SPFL! 

10 minutes ago, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

Your suggestion of the 'Stockholm Syndrome' as a cause of what ails Scottish football is probably very close to the money. 

Why else would clubs continually elect Celtic and Rangers to the board in turn? Why else would Aberdeen vote to keep the 11-1 majority voting system? Clubs like St Johnstone voting for Celtic and Rangers’ best interests so they can get their fans to fill three of their stands four time’s a season. It’s utter pish.

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )