SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
10 minutes ago, robbo1874 said:

Is better to fight as group with Partick etc or go our own way and dilute the SPFL monies by making them fight on different fronts?

Hope that made sense 😳

Without commenting on hearts specific case- clarity of argument is key. 

An individual organisation stands a better chance in court proceedings. 

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

1 minute ago, 1971fozzy said:

An old slavour, a complete welt.  

Indeed its pricks like him that Scottish Football is a shitshow that it is.

He goes on to say that there was no evidence of corruption for the independent review. What a gimp!

4 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Edited by gavin1985

3 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Edited by gavin1985

Just now, hughesie27 said:

Whereabout was that bit?

Inordinate number of clubs being relegated, placed down divisions.

WorldChampions1902
58 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

First of all let me apologise to all Jambos on here for all the information I received and posted in good faith. To anyone who thinks I was playing members on here, then you are entitled to your opinion and no doubt your minds are made up. After speaking with LD a short time ago then I have no doubt that his contact was sincere with his information, likewise when it was given to me. I’m as gutted as the rest of us are. I’m also sorry to the members who I have been in private conversation with as this has ended in the most horrific way for us all. Once again I can only apologise for getting people’s hopes us and I include my own on that. Gut wrenching does not even come close to how I feel at the moment. 

As for the crowdfunding page, it was closed down at the request of the management of HMFC as it was felt it was detracting from the objectives of the FOH. They would rather any monies raised to fight a court case is actioned through the FOH ans. it independently. I have respected and complied with  their wishes as such. 

The final tally of £1,295 has been paid over in two instalments.  The first for £1100 and the second for £195. All admin costs were  paid for by myself so our club receives the full amount that was raised. Had I had an incline that this vote was 16-26 against, i may have been inclined to ignore the wishes of the club and kept this going. 

We live to fight another day and will never forget the clubs that have conspired to put us down. 

Always Hearts

Only Hearts 

SJ 

I don’t know you, but you are clearly a genuine Hearts supporter with credible contacts in the club.

Thank you for sharing your snippets these past few weeks. Absolutely no need for you to apologise as far as I’m concerned. I appreciate that ‘radio silence’ is about to kick in, as the club pursues the legal route.

All the best!

2 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Holy shit. Sportsound podcast. Donald Findlay thought he was voting against 14-14-14.

Yes, no for anyone one who listened to?

Yes, noticed that too 🙈

1 minute ago, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

Without commenting on hearts specific case- clarity of argument is key. 

An individual organisation stands a better chance in court proceedings. 

Thought so. Thanks for the reply

54 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Will do, when someone tells me where to go that isn’t Jessie Mays 😜

New Zealand?

Get yerself a pint from me too :D 

David McCaig
5 minutes ago, Oneneilberry said:

Compares Hearts situation to Cowdenbeath as they also got treated unfairly because they were on a charge for promotion..voted no and totally unrepentant about it.For a lawyer he just contradicted himself on every topic ..Tom English is ripping him 

Cheers... he really is an absolute roaster.

Tom English has been excellent these last few months. Him and Craig Levien just tore Findlay apart. Findlay an absolute dinosaur who sums the game in Scotland up. 

1 hour ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Ok, joint statement from the fan groups please saying now that the only away ground we will attend next season is ICT, irrespective of the outcome. Maroon pounds stay maroon.

100%, anything else is collaborating with the enemy. Going to away grounds (ex ICT) will also validate the assumption that these idiot chairman have made that we won't follow through.

Developing the game my arse

he had no appetite for developing anything while he was sat in the Govan Ivory Tower

1 hour ago, Jamboelite said:

Guys im just in and there are 50 pages what is the latest.

I've been keeping up to date, I've been here early, I've still managed to end up 5 pages behind :D I've been speed reading as well :o 

We got stiffed by the league and members, lost 16-26 of the indicative vote malarkey, shambles.

Hearts statement following on for that: https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/club-statement-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8

brunoatemyhamster
4 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

Why would anyone think this smarmy looking cant would be a smarmy cant?

xlV3IytoNFg8bYoa4q27-Q1f3cSRnhVkToLg6yqC

QC? 

Quim Chops? 

Edited by brunoatemyhamster

1 minute ago, HoGwash said:

100%, anything else is collaborating with the enemy. Going to away grounds (ex ICT) will also validate the assumption that these idiot chairman have made that we won't follow through.

Although I think it’s an individual choice to got to away games I do favour a boycott. I think it’s an interesting choice of word ‘enemy’. They were our rivals but as far as I’m concerned they are indeed the enemy. 

Guest ToqueJambo
6 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Holy shit. Sportsound podcast. Donald Findlay thought he was voting against 14-14-14.

Yes, no for anyone one who listened to?

The lawyers will be interested in that in their quest - I assume this will be part of their approach - to illustrate how nothing about this has been handled competently and many clubs never even knew what they were voting for.

How long does it take to get an injunction? Mon the lawyers. 

Bazzas right boot

What a shambles. 

Although I've been on the page of playing championship football and going to court for a while, this shouldn't be happening. 

Absolute shit show tbh. 

There is a simple and fair solution that could have allowed everyone to move on and not punish clubs and get back to the football. 

This just confirms that Scottish football is run by nothing short of a cartel and is about as tinpot as tinpot can be. 

I hope JA removes any funding and we go for maximum damages despite the damage it could and hopefully cause other clubs. 

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, Boof said:

New Zealand?

Get yerself a pint from me too :D 

They won’t allow people from the UK to fly in 🙈

Findlay thinks teams will be furloughed til January, think the uk government might have something to say about that

Just now, BelgeJambo said:

Findlay thinks teams will be furloughed til January, think the uk government might have something to say about that

He goes on to say that if we are told to play 17th October we will pan for that, but then says they couldn't afford it based on the testing. 

The guy is a welt, and hope his club is one of the first to die. 

30 minutes ago, tynietigers said:

Does anybody else think that Scottish football on a whole has underestimated Hearts and there fans on this situation. I believe that this will kickstart the togetherness and siege mentality that we as a club have been missing for the last couple of seasons. I’m actually quite excited about this going to court ♥️👊

Me. That's what I think they did right from the start. They looked after Celtic, and have not a thought to any other team. They just didn't think anyone else had the teeth or the balls to do anything about their decision. They will now realise that this was their greatest misjudgment.

Edited by Special Officer Doofy

Just now, BelgeJambo said:

Why would someone so ill informed choose to go on a podcast and make an arse of himself?  Don’t get me wrong I’m glad he did. 

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

The lawyers will be interested in that in their quest - I assume this will be part of their approach - to illustrate how nothing about this has been handled competently and many clubs never even knew what they were voting for.

How long does it take to get an injunction? Mon the lawyers. 

The incompetence, votes lost, information, timescales and even the decision to end the season itself will all be scrutinised you'd have thought. 

At the very least incompetence should be Easy to prove, if not fraud. 

If the same questions are asked like in France about why a larger league is not possible, I cannot see a valid reason. 

Captain Canada
2 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

They have already ruled out any further extensions. It's ending in October. 

Does he not even read the news? 

Just now, Captain Canada said:

They have already ruled out any further extensions. It's ending in October. 

Does he not even read the news? 

Prick doesn’t even know what year he is in

6 minutes ago, AHS51 said:

Tom English and Craig Levein tearing him a new a******e

Unbelievable arrogance from Findlay,

TE "You think its fair that Partick, who are ready to play, may be told that they cant play, because League 1 isn't in a position to play.

DF" What's fairness got to do with it?"

Holy ****, people running tinpot clubs are killing this game and playing with peoples livelihoods.

33 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

No way Hearts would compromise their legal position at that stage absolutely no chance.

There WAS a vote by the Premiership clubs solely to end the season, about 2 weeks after the resolution debacle. It was carried unanimously. I’m not sure we were counted as a premiership club at that stage so we may not have have a vote. If we did and we voted in favour, that’s a mistake IMO.

Bazzas right boot

Thinks it's 1690 or whatever. 

1690 probably.

Pasquale for King
11 minutes ago, AHS51 said:

Tom English and Craig Levein tearing him a new a******e

A club he sent a coach to and played friendlies against when possible.

3 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

And James Anderson has gave them all access to 50k 🤦‍♂️

Absolutely played.

Kinda makes sense now, no pre -conditions I wonder why? cos they new what was coming  - 

doctor jambo
2 minutes ago, ericb said:

Unbelievable arrogance from Findlay,

TE "You think its fair that Partick, who are ready to play, may be told that they cant play, because League 1 isn't in a position to play.

DF" What's fairness got to do with it?"

Holy ****, people running tinpot clubs are killing this game and playing with peoples livelihoods.

thats lawyers right there, its not about fairness or justice, its about getting the result they want

Findlay craftily made sure he talked for the last ten minutes or so non-stop - basically once his arguments had run out of road … a friend called it Findlay-bustering ...

5 minutes ago, gavin1985 said:

He goes on to say that if we are told to play 17th October we will pan for that, but then says they couldn't afford it based on the testing. 

The guy is a welt, and hope his club is one of the first to die. 

They'll drop out of the SPFL in a few years. Probably scared at the prospect of more ambitious clubs such as Brora and Kelty coming into the league and pushing them closer to the trap door. 

Rory Mcilroy
2 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Me. That's what I think they did right from the start. They looked after Celtic, and have not a thought to any other team. They just didn't think anyone else had the teeth or the balls to do anything about their decision. They will now realise that this was their greatest misjudgment.

Spot on. 

Their arrogance banked on us rolling over and just "taking our medicine" etc etc. Like has been done by non OF teams for decades now in this country. 

Sh@t in their nest this time though. Love it. 

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )