• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

• Rods

• Nookie Bear

Hopefully the club takes the stance of not taking up official away ticket allocations. 

If fans want them, they can buy direct from the clubs who shafted us. Zero time or resources should be committed to helping keep shitey wee no-marks like Hamilton accies or St Johnstone afloat. 

**** their shitty wee tinpot clubs. 

1971fozzy
10 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

Good time to bump this thread with the demise of reconstruction.

yep. Let every Hearts fan remember the clubs that chose to stab us. Total boycotts on these clubs should be a stick on. Every £ put into these clubs by attending their grounds is helping them prosper. Sickening.

Boris5115

Pack out Tynecastle when football can resume and back the FOH to the hilt. We can do this jambos. Total clearout is a must now.

Selkirkhmfc1874

When Hearts play away games we should open up our hospitality suites at tynecastle when our games are live on telly and beam them back ! No other club will get my kids or my money in the championship except I'll travel to inverness 

I'm all for this siege mentality business.

Think this is the wrong way forward, however. It shouldn't be underestimated the difference the Hearts support make to the team at away games (as hard as that is to believe in recent times!)

Stick by your club? Absolutely. Bugger everyone else? Yep. Boycott? Not for me.

heartmussel
On 26/04/2020 at 10:05, Stephane Grappelli said:

Aye, those were the days!

Certainly was,a bit long in the tooth now so it will just be abuse at officials now 😂

OldGorgie

As soon as a good Plan like boycotting away games and investing in FOH instead, along come a bunch of know all SPFL apologists . Given that our club has been well and truly shafted by other clubs, then you might think everyone would get behind our club, instead of these spineless objections.

kingantti1874

100% I will never set foot in another away ground as long as I live.. 

100% if some teams who voted for this die I’ll have a wee drink in celebration 

David McCaig
2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Surely exceptions for Inverness, Partick, Stranraer, Falkirk, East Fife and Edinburgh City.

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, David McCaig said:

Surely exceptions for Inverness, Partick, Stranraer, Falkirk, East Fife and Edinburgh City.

said team who voted for this mate. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Normally I would suggest being bitter will eat you alive. 

But this should be more than simply bitterness. 

This should be about self protection self interest self preservation,  because if you don't understand that after this,  you will be far weaker far longer 

I’m fully behind this. Our best chance as a club with all that’s going on is to unite the fans against everyone else. Needs a slogan Hearts First was mentioned but not so sure about that one myself. 

8 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I propose a party on the plaza for each one. (If lockdown is relaxed)

😁🤞

8 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Hard to disagree so I won't. FTSPFL.

Boris5115
10 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I'll be having a big drink watching them fold like a pack of cards. 

4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I’m fully behind this. Our best chance as a club with all that’s going on is to unite the fans against everyone else. Needs a slogan Hearts First was mentioned but not so sure about that one myself. 

Hearts always Hearts?

38 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

When Hearts play away games we should open up our hospitality suites at tynecastle when our games are live on telly and beam them back ! No other club will get my kids or my money in the championship except I'll travel to inverness 

Well said, no way any of the teams that voted for the season to end will get one penny from me , I would rather travel to Tynecastle and spend my coin there.

7 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

Hearts always Hearts?

Yeah quite like that two or three words max. We need something to rally behind. 

alwaysthereinspirit

I'd love to see Hearts make a similar type statement to the OP statement.

Obviously the message will need to be cryptic. As they'll come after Hearts for "bringing the game into disrepute" because that's how our third rate football association work. Absolute cowboys.

Hearts need to make it clear from here on in.

It's Hearts and only Hearts.

Angel eyes

It won’t matter where we play our fan base will, like before rally and get us through.....but for all the clubs that saved their own arses f#@k em boycott or if some can’t resist spend no more than the match ticket,  no programme, no food give Hearts the money.

59 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

We may have to pay clubs for beam back, open up the suites, buy drink and food and watch the results come in, listen to Hearts World commentary.

Edited by Gambo

simplesimon

I will never go to another scottish ground other than Tynecastle, I hope the rest of the clubs go bust now.

Selkirkhmfc1874
7 minutes ago, Gambo said:

We may have to pay clubs for beam back, open up the suites, buy drink and food and watch the results come in, listen to Hearts World commentary.

Yeah that's fair enough! Any way out money can go into our club and starve others 

Koolkeith

Should be easy as can’t imagine there will be many games to boycott if it’s played behind closed doors. Pity we only have a few out of contract.

Beave1874
4 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Having to shield for medical purposes and I will be very lucky to be at Tynie for some time. I am a walk up fan (commitments, etc). Now thinking will get a season ticket even if it means I cant go but donate to others. I have contributed to FOH since beginning and noT sure which is the best way to give money to my club. Burst £100 on the online store the other week, whilst I can, won;t last long.

Thoughts FOH or season ticket. Currently very emotional. 

Pasquale for King

Absolutely, not just for a season either let’s keep it up forever more and help the club with the money we used to give to these clubs.

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Beave1874 said:

Having to shield for medical purposes and I will be very lucky to be at Tynie for some time. I am a walk up fan (commitments, etc). Now thinking will get a season ticket even if it means I cant go but donate to others. I have contributed to FOH since beginning and noT sure which is the best way to give money to my club. Burst £100 on the online store the other week, whilst I can, won;t last long.

Well said, take care.

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, Koolkeith said:

Should be easy as can’t imagine there will be many games to boycott if it’s played behind closed doors. Pity we only have a few out of contract.

Time for clause 12 to be activated and to let anyone who wants to leave go.

Pasquale for King
46 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

I propose a party on the plaza for each one. (If lockdown is relaxed)

😁🤞

Sounds good to me 

Paisley Jambo
2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Absolutely, not just for a season either let’s keep it up forever more and help the club with the money we used to give to these clubs.

When we get back up 10 clubs plus Dundee Utd should be boycotted.

Only Rangers voted our way, like it or not.

Jocam2325
2 minutes ago, Paisley Jambo said:

When we get back up 10 clubs plus Dundee Utd should be boycotted.

Only Rangers voted our way, like it or not.

Rangers can be boycotted for a variety of other reasons, mainly that they are knuckle dragging neanderthals, other than that, I agree. 

3fingersreid
32 minutes ago, Gambo said:

How many people could we realistically get in to the suites ? I’m sure the money spent if we could maximise all the various suites would soon add up . 
with the exception of those who voted with us ( could someone tell me that list ?) 

**** em all 

The Wrinkly Ninja

I wouldn’t give the ****s the pleasure of attending Tynecastle either.

I would happily raise my foh subs to subsidise having an empty seat when Celtic, Aberdeen etc come to visit

If we drew Hibs in the Cup at Tynie and boycotted it, am I right in thinking that we would get 50% of the money their 3,500 fork out.  FoH would be likely to score around £300,000 and we could pack out hospitality plus the local pubs and watch us win on the telly.

kingantti1874
31 minutes ago, Beave1874 said:

👏 chin up mate, will be top of the line for a vaccine.. Attended football won’t be back full stop till there is one

Werner Herzog

Until it's 100% certain when scottish football can restart & Hearts are definitely in the championship, I'd hold off the plotting of boycotts & willing on other clubs on to perish.

Nookie Bear
3 minutes ago, Werner Herzog said:

Until it's 100% certain when scottish football can restart & Hearts are definitely in the championship, I'd hold off the plotting of boycotts & willing on other clubs on to perish.

Nah, those clubs have already made their decisions and it’s irrelevant what division we are in next season. 

Jambos1983
4 minutes ago, Werner Herzog said:

Sorry but I hope other clubs perish regardless if we end up down or not

soonbe110
40 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

If we are relegated it has to be for at least two seasons. 

1 hour ago, HEARTS FOREVER said:

This has to be the way now and the Club and FOH should back it.

FOH and Hearts supporters association should make a joint statement declaring we will not be accepting tickets for away matches for the foreseeable future... and from now on opposition clubs will receive the minimum allocation (one section) for games at Tynecastle, we must make the point that we will never ever be dependent on other teams support (old firm, Hibs Aberdeen etc) to sustain the existence of our club unlike the majority of clubs in this tinpot set up we call Scottish Football 

sprinbox98
7 minutes ago, Werner Herzog said:

Feck them - they have made their bed. I really Hope a lot of clubs go bust. Scotland has far too many professional clubs for the size of population! 

soonbe110
17 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

If we drew Hibs in the Cup at Tynie and boycotted it, am I right in thinking that we would get 50% of the money their 3,500 fork out.  FoH would be likely to score around £300,000 and we could pack out hospitality plus the local pubs and watch us win on the telly.

The bigger opportunity is the cup semis.  We don’t take any tickets for our semi. Every fan donates £20 to the club,  20,000@£20 is £400k straight into the bank. We also get 20% of the combined gate money, probably another £300k. The choice then is do we boycott the final as well? Another £400k to the club and 40% of the Celtic hordes money, probably another £400k.  Would we have the backbone and strength of mind to make that happen or we would we all cave in and go to the final? 

Dagger Is Back

Has anyone started a list of all the senior clubs with a note of how they voted? Never let them forget I say 

FOH need to come up with alternatives so we contribute.

People have to note thst this season will be truncated so I doubt promotion will be on the  table the following season.

We need to look after number one goimg forward.