Boycott away games / strengthen foh / Hearts First

Selkirkhmfc1874

A boycott is doomed to fail unless the supporters federation gets involved. It’s all well and good individuals on a message board talking about it, but most away fans travel on supporters buses. If you don’t get the buy in from those fans then the games a bogey.

Already heard from a mate who travels to all the away games looking forward to visiting grounds he has yet to go to.

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

• Rods

• 1971fozzy

OldGorgie
9 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

FOH and Hearts supporters association should make a joint statement declaring we will not be accepting tickets for away matches for the foreseeable future... and from now on opposition clubs will receive the minimum allocation (one section) for games at Tynecastle, we must make the point that we will never ever be dependent on other teams support (old firm, Hibs Aberdeen etc) to sustain the existence of our club unlike the majority of clubs in this tinpot set up we call Scottish Football 

Well said. 👏👏👏👏

1 hour ago, David McCaig said:

Surely exceptions for Inverness, Partick, Stranraer, Falkirk, East Fife and Edinburgh City.

I'm sure Edinburgh City have a deal that Hearts & H1b5 season ticket holders get a discount at the their home games.

It's also an opportunity to go see local Senior/Junior sides; Linlithgow, Boness, Bonnyrigg, Penicuik, Tranent etc.  I stopped going to away games a good few years ago and go to the senior/junior games, when we are away or switched to a Sunday.

Some great entertainment for £6. 

I hope we hear from the club and federation on this.

I’d love to hear a United voice that fans are able to buy tickets from clubs direct but Hearts will be refusing tickets from other clubs to sell.

A clear voice on where we stand.

Ive read comments that Rangers suggested similar in 2012 and it didn’t materialise. I’d suggest the Hearts support is easier to mobilise.

Dagger Is Back
5 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Only Hearts and Tynecastle.

I’ve made my last visit to other Scottish stadia.

I'd still go to ICT, Partick, Stranraer, Ibrox etc basically everyone apart from those other cowards

Pasquale for King
49 minutes ago, Paisley Jambo said:

When we get back up 10 clubs plus Dundee Utd should be boycotted.

Only Rangers voted our way, like it or not.

Absolutely, it pains me to say it but I might even go to our games at Ibrox on principle alone. 

Just now, Dagger Is Back said:

I'd still go to ICT, Partick, Stranraer, Ibrox etc basically everyone apart from those other cowards

I respect that.

I’m done.

Pasquale for King
Just now, Dagger Is Back said:

Me too. Only Falkirk, East Fife and Edinburgh City to add to that list.

Dagger Is Back
Just now, Whatever said:

I respect that.

I’m done.

Me too. @@@@ them. We know what we can do when we're altogether

1 minute ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Some sort of solidarity with those clubs would be nice. 

The team gets applauded on to the park anyway, but some sort of recognition for actually having integrity would be nice.

Pasquale for King

Call me a bitter and twisted ******* but I’m not even going to go near any of the towns that clubs who have voted No play in, and Irish pubs or any run by Hibs/Celtic fans if I know 🤬🤪

Dagger Is Back
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Me too. Only Falkirk, East Fife and Edinburgh City to add to that list.

That will do me too. Upping my FOH tomorrrow

We need to plan a very special reception for Helms when he comes to Tynie too. He's chief snake

4 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Me too. @@@@ them. We know what we can do when we're altogether

I know we’ll support our club like few others.

👍🏻

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, OTT said:

The team gets applauded on to the park anyway, but some sort of recognition for actually having integrity would be nice.

Friendlies, reserve games, loan players, only buy players from these clubs. Starve the rest of our money.

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Dagger Is Back said:

That will do me too. Upping my FOH tomorrrow

We need to plan a very special reception for Helms when he comes to Tynie too. He's chief snake

I like your thinking, Dempster/Lawell/ Cormack too. Dogs abuse before, during and after. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

3 minutes ago, OTT said:

Nice but a distraction imo.

The message should be clear. To **** with everyone that isn’t HMFC.

Dagger Is Back
Just now, Pasquale for King said:

I like your thinking 👍🏽

I can be a bitter @@@@@@@ too

Friendlies, reserve games, loan players, only buy players from these clubs. Starve the rest of our money.

Good idea. 

I hope any future youth tournaments we intend on hosting omit all other clubs but these ones too. Y'know the ones with Man City etc.  Think Aberdeen, Celtic and Hibs had been getting in on that? Should be stopped going forward. Petty yes, but so is ejecting us from the league and refusing to reconstruct. 

I knew this was coming, but the realisation Budge doesn't have the stomach for a fight against these *******s is really pissing me off. 

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, OTT said:

Good idea. 

I hope any future youth tournaments we intend on hosting omit all other clubs but these ones too. Y'know the ones with Man City etc.  Think Aberdeen, Celtic and Hibs had been getting in on that? Should be stopped going forward. Petty yes, but so is ejecting us from the league and refusing to reconstruct. 

I knew this was coming, but the realisation Budge doesn't have the stomach for a fight against these *******s is really pissing me off. 

Absolutely. We really need a petty ******* at the helm, someone who holds grudges, that everyone dislikes and does what he wants no matter what and always thinks he’s right. What’s Levein up to these days 😱🙈.

Edited by Pasquale for King

What if the SPFL were to take stand and require us to attend away games?  Would they for example text Jonno and tell him he had to attend the game at Dundee next Saturday?

And how would they cope with the response?

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

I can be a bitter @@@@@@@ too

Good. We need one to run the club from now on.

OldGorgie
2 minutes ago, OTT said:

Absolutely. She’s naive and thought that the likes of Dumpster, Petrie, Lywell and Dumbcaster are people she could get along with. All of them made a complete erse of her.

We really need a petty ******* at the helm, someone who holds grudges, that everyone dislikes and does what he wants no matter what and always thinks he’s right. What’s Levein up to these days 😱🙈.

I'd love Ian Murray MP to take up the role tbh. I don't much care for his politics, but he's a dedicated Jambo who has heaps of credibility and would be more than a match for dealing with these vipers. 

I kinda wish he'd lose his seat because I don't doubt for a second he would have any other hesitations to take up the role!

Failing that, just someone utterly vicious. I want someone who will not take any shite and bully the double shit out of the diddy clubs chairmen. Someone they'd actually fear. 

On 23/04/2020 at 20:58, Mikey1874 said:

Rangers, Hearts 

Inverness, Partick Thistle 

Falkirk, East Fife, Stranraer, Edinburgh City 

Everyone else voted Yes 

This 100%.

Koolkeith
1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Time for clause 12 to be activated and to let anyone who wants to leave go.

Agree. Squad far too big.

Malinga the Swinga

Agree with most posters on here although  I would have it as blanket refusal to accept any tickets for any league game away from Tynecastle and for cup ties, unless the games are on season tickets, then no tickets for any games where opposition get 50% of receipts.

Tough on Inverness but we need the money and the only proven way forward in Scotland is to basically shit on other clubs without a second thought.

As for interviews with press and promoting Scottish leagues, then **** them and refuse to take part in any build ups at all. This includes a refusal to take part in semi final of cup against Hibs, should it take part.

If the season is over, then it is completely over. **** the SPFL and the SFA.

Dagger Is Back
3 minutes ago, Deevers said:

This 100%.

So this is the list

Rangers, Hearts 

Inverness, Partick Thistle 

Falkirk, East Fife, Stranraer, Edinburgh City 

The rest can rot in hell. Some folks are going to save a fortune in future years if they don't go away. It's an individual choice whether folks go or not but I hope enough of us stay stuff it and deprive the others of income

Just now, Malinga the Swinga said:

Agree with most posters on here although  I would have it as blanket refusal to accept any tickets for any league game away from Tynecastle and for cup ties, unless the games are on season tickets, then no tickets for any games where opposition get 50% of receipts.

Tough on Inverness but we need the money and the only proven way forward in Scotland is to basically shit on other clubs without a second thought.

As for interviews with press and promoting Scottish leagues, then **** them and refuse to take part in any build ups at all. This includes a refusal to take part in semi final of cup against Hibs, should it take part.

If the season is over, then it is completely over. **** the SPFL and the SFA.

Agree. 

Although, Inverness showed credibility. I think that should be respected and a big turn out if possible to make a point. 

Nelms should be given proper toxic treatment when we host Dundee. Scum chanted at him for 90 minutes. 

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, OTT said:

I'd love Ian Murray MP to take up the role tbh. I don't much care for his politics, but he's a dedicated Jambo who has heaps of credibility and would be more than a match for dealing with these vipers. 

I kinda wish he'd lose his seat because I don't doubt for a second he would have any other hesitations to take up the role!

Failing that, just someone utterly vicious. I want someone who will not take any shite and bully the double shit out of the diddy clubs chairmen. Someone they'd actually fear. 

I said that last week on here, I hoped he would lose his seat too 😜. Someone like him but with the knowledge of football too, seems like every other club has them bar us. It doesn’t look like Scottish football will  or wants to change so let’s play them at their own game.

Pasquale for King
8 minutes ago, Koolkeith said:

Agree. Squad far too big.

Also of little quality, I doubt they could get us back up to be honest without the addition of 7/8 players which seems unlikely.

maroonsgotop

As fans we certainly need to make a stance and spend the maroon pound only at Hearts with the exception of ICT next season. In my view failure to do so makes those fans complicit and pandering to the scab clubs who voted for self interest. As fans we must do the same for our club and stuff the others 

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, OTT said:

Agree. 

Although, Inverness showed credibility. I think that should be respected and a big turn out if possible to make a point. 

Nelms should be given proper toxic treatment when we host Dundee. Scum chanted at him for 90 minutes. 

I’ve never been up for a game, haven’t been to Inverness since I was young so might even make a weekend of it if possible.

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, OTT said:

Agree. 

I very much doubt a cowardly ***** like Nelms will have the bollocks to turn up to Tynecastle. If he does, then he and his entire board/staff and players should be given hell from the minute they enter until the minute they leave. Our board, if they have a spine, should refuse to entertain any of the opposition boards on match days and not turn up at any away grounds.

We will agree to disagree on ICT.

Selkirkhmfc1874
5 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

I very much doubt a cowardly ***** like Nelms will have the bollocks to turn up to Tynecastle. If he does, then he and his entire board/staff and players should be given hell from the minute they enter until the minute they leave. Our board, if they have a spine, should refuse to entertain any of the opposition boards on match days and not turn up at any away grounds.

We will agree to disagree on ICT.

Agree! Give other boards of directors tickets to sick in away end and not welcome in the boardroom 

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Agree! Give other boards of directors tickets to sick in away end and not welcome in the boardroom 

Great idea. 

Pasquale for King
13 minutes ago, maroonsgotop said:

As fans we certainly need to make a stance and spend the maroon pound only at Hearts with the exception of ICT next season. In my view failure to do so makes those fans complicit and pandering to the scab clubs who voted for self interest. As fans we must do the same for our club and stuff the others 

Imagine if we took 4-5k up there twice next season and under 100 everywhere else.

Selkirkhmfc1874
15 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Agree! Give other boards of directors tickets to sit in away end and not welcome in the boardroom 

18Jambo_dave74
16 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Disagree.

Let them sit in amongst the Hearts support - I’m sure they’ll be made welcome...

maroonsgotop
16 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Imagine if we took 4-5k up there twice next season and under 100 everywhere else.

perfect

comradejambo

I have always considered myself a reasonable supporter who has a fair and balanced view ... never really had any proper dislike for teams out with hibs and the old firm. This whole episode has fuelled me with hate for many of these clubs to the point I actually look forward to seeing some of them die. Maybe this isn’t reasonable but screw them all. All for the Saturday away days from tynecastle stadium fans bar now! Fund my own club, screw the rest!

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, comradejambo said:

I have always considered myself a reasonable supporter who has a fair and balanced view ... never really had any proper dislike for teams out with hibs and the old firm. This whole episode has fuelled me with hate for many of these clubs to the point I actually look forward to seeing some of them die. Maybe this isn’t reasonable but screw them all. All for the Saturday away days from tynecastle stadium fans bar now! Fund my own club, screw the rest!

Welcome to the Darkside.

Pasquale for King
19 minutes ago, 18Jambo_dave74 said:

Disagree.

Let them sit in amongst the Hearts support - I’m sure they’ll be made welcome...

Yeah you’re probably right, monkey nuts like Vlad gave the press and buckfast to drink.

Howdy Doody Jambo

Can we also support the opposition teams that Scotland play against?

Lost interest in the national team year's ago 

Hate to say it but won’t go to away games now, don’t accept away tickets or give teams any tickets for Tynie. **** them. HHGH 🇱🇻🇱🇻

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, Still Tynie said:

Absolutely, they should be boycotted too.

third lanark
2 hours ago, simplesimon said:

I will never go to another scottish ground other than Tynecastle, I hope the rest of the clubs go bust now.

Even Inverness, Partick Thistle and Stranraer?

colinmaroon

Boycott, especially when we get back in Premiership.

The practical implication of Forgiveness, while freely offered, is predicated on Repentance and there is none of that around just now.  So, to hell with them all!

40 minutes ago, comradejambo said:

Great Post

42 minutes ago, Still Tynie said:

Refuse the SFA any permission to use Tynecastle for u21, youth or women’s national teams games