Boycott away games / strengthen foh / Hearts First

Selkirkhmfc1874

The club needs to act. 

No to away tickets and give alternatives. Said it serveral times this will hit us hard so we need to recover. The road to recovery won’t be by giving Dundee etc money it will be looking after our own house.

Say we raise 100k from not going to Dundee that might be the difference for a player the next season.

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

• Rods

• Nookie Bear

1 hour ago, comradejambo said:

I have always considered myself a reasonable supporter who has a fair and balanced view ... never really had any proper dislike for teams out with hibs and the old firm. This whole episode has fuelled me with hate for many of these clubs to the point I actually look forward to seeing some of them die. Maybe this isn’t reasonable but screw them all. All for the Saturday away days from tynecastle stadium fans bar now! Fund my own club, screw the rest!

Welcome aboard that's been my position since this whole Votes for Cash fiasco kicked off.

queensferryjambo

Just a hypothetical question and before anyone thinks I am proposing to smash up stadiums or act like thugs - I clearly am not.

My question is - 

If Hearts refuse to take tickets for away games and the clubs sell tickets to away fans themselves, if their ground was damaged by the fans they sell tickets to who pays?

There is an agreement in place with most clubs that they pay for smashed seats etc that their own fans carry out. Are Hearts responsible for damage caused by people who they do not sell tickets to?

It's an odd one. I seem to remember Rangers refusing tickets from Dundee Utd years ago and Utd selling tickets direct to Rangers fans.

braveheart
3 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

Boycott, especially when we get back in Premiership.

The practical implication of Forgiveness, while freely offered, is predicated on Repentance and there is none of that around just now.  So, to hell with them all!

Amen to that 🙏

Rooster20

Cut the ticket allocation for opposing teams as low as possible, non if allowed. I will never again go to the hovels that are Paisley, Hamilton, Livingston, Dundee or any of the other shitey wee towns with their tinpot nothing clubs.

Byyy The Light
4 minutes ago, Rooster20 said:

Cut the ticket allocation for opposing teams as low as possible, non if allowed. I will never again go to the hovels that are Paisley, Hamilton, Livingston, Dundee or any of the other shitey wee towns with their tinpot nothing clubs.

correct answer

5 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Imagine if we took 4-5k up there twice next season and under 100 everywhere else.

Imagine if we get Inverness away twice in the season on a Tuesday night, the same night massive Champions League matches are shown Live on the box.

Conspiracy theory ?

Nah,surely not.

Pasquale for King
Just now, Busby8 said:

Imagine if we get Inverness away twice in the season on a Tuesday night, the same night massive Champions League matches are shown Live on the box.

Conspiracy theory ?

Nah,surely not.

That’s a fair point.Overnight stay it is then 😃.

I haven't read a single part of this thread, not one single part. Not even the OPs opening statement. But I read the tag line and I have one thing to say. If anyone thinks that they can stop me going to Dundee away next season and stop me watching us do those junkie looking, no teeth baring, wife hitting, street living MOTHER****** so badly that they cry all the way back to their rented 1 bedroom flat in stobwell that they live with 3 kids that all have a different last names...they'd be bloody well wrong. I can't wait.

1971fozzy
20 minutes ago, cruzabic said:

I haven't read a single part of this thread, not one single part. Not even the OPs opening statement. But I read the tag line and I have one thing to say. If anyone thinks that they can stop me going to Dundee away next season and stop me watching us do those junkie looking, no teeth baring, wife hitting, street living MOTHER****** so badly that they cry all the way back to their rented 1 bedroom flat in stobwell that they live with 3 kids that all have a different last names...they'd be bloody well wrong. I can't wait.

As is your choice. 

Our group will go to the fans bar at Tynecastle. And put whatever the ticket cost at these grounds into HMFC.

we would rather fund our own club tbh

maybe you’ll read that lol

stuart500

How about a slogan

FUND THE HEARTS F UCK THE REST

Would also be quite happy to pay to watch Hearts ladies intead of trips away. I'm sure others would too if the ladies team survives. Entry to Tynecastle free but a voluntary donation at the gate so no VAT. 

Edited by stuart500

kingantti1874
3 hours ago, cruzabic said:

No one will be forcing anyone.. hopefully your on your own though because all that’s doing is giving them exactly what they want

Nookie Bear
9 hours ago, jbee647 said:

Refuse the SFA any permission to use Tynecastle for u21, youth or women’s national teams games

Nah, let them use it and then turn up and make it into an Anti-Scottish football protest. Tickets are usually dirt cheap anyway. 

EH23-Jambo

I'll be spending some money on the online clubstore later. Definitely limiting which away games I'll go to so will spend it on some of the training wear.

Don’t go to any away games now due to where I live now ,but I can’t believe hearts fans would go to Dundee and put money into their club once CV19 is over will up FOH money “HEARTS FIRST”

1 minute ago, Dougie51 said:

Don’t go to any away games now due to where I live now ,but I can’t believe hearts fans would go to Dundee and put money into their club once CV19 is over will up FOH money “HEARTS FIRST”

Hearts First, has to be the mantra.

husref musemic
4 hours ago, cruzabic said:

hopefully your very lonely.

personally i wont be giving any of them a f'n penny. 

colinmaroon

At least you will have no problem with social distancing.

Nookie Bear

Your choice, and I would hate us to turn on each other over this. 

However, when did we EVER go to places like that and give out the kind of beating they deserve. It will be the usual scrambled 1-1 draw at best at best. 

And with the cost cutting we will need to perform next season , that may well be a decent result. 

stuart500

Going to Dundee would at least give you the option to boo the several Celtic loanees on view.

upgotheheads

I'll be renewing my season ticket on Monday. Next season (whenever that is) I will not be going to away games but I will increase my donation to the Foundation to help bridge the financial hit.

Nookie Bear
8 minutes ago, stuart500 said:

Going to Dundee would at least give you the option to boo the several Celtic loanees on view.

Oohh who are we getting? 😁

Boab Mugabe

A boycott won’t work unless the club and the supporters clubs work collectively on this and I can’t see Hearts refusing allocations.

There’s too many in the away support who have a massive ego about how good a Hearts fan they are, the ‘ah huvnae missed a game since Forfar away in the early 80s’ types will keep chucking money to follow a team that doesn’t care about them past pocketing a ludicrous wage packet, even with it reduced.

As petty as it seems and essentially lashing out, I would 100% be in favour of not a single Hearts fan stepping foot inside any stadium in the Championship, while selling out Inverness. 

Then for the first season back in the Premiership whenever that is not setting a foot in any away stadium for at least a year. 

Chuck Berry

Do not give anyone or anything connected to the SPFL any of your money, put it into Hearts.

If we go down, why would anyone want to give Alloa, Dundee, Dunfermline, Raith etc £25?  give it to Hearts.  ICT probably the only ones I'd consider.

Also, there is the alternative of going out and supporting your local non-league club whilst Hearts are away. That's what I'll be doing.  The non-league game is equally being shafted by the garbage in L2.

Edited by Chuck Berry

HEARTS FOREVER
40 minutes ago, Boab Mugabe said:

A boycott won’t work unless the club and the supporters clubs work collectively on this and I can’t see Hearts refusing allocations.

There’s too many in the away support who have a massive ego about how good a Hearts fan they are, the ‘ah huvnae missed a game since Forfar away in the early 80s’ types will keep chucking money to follow a team that doesn’t care about them past pocketing a ludicrous wage packet, even with it reduced.

I fear this is spot on.

1971fozzy

HEARTS FIRST

perfect. Should be used by the club , fans , federation, FOH

Ill be upping my FOH sub this afternoon. 
Hope Budge remembers this. I want minimum allocations given out at Tynecastle for all clubs that stabbed us and Partick etc

HEARTS FIRST.       Fantastic slogan

1971fozzy
37 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

As petty as it seems and essentially lashing out, I would 100% be in favour of not a single Hearts fan stepping foot inside any stadium in the Championship, while selling out Inverness. 

Then for the first season back in the Premiership whenever that is not setting a foot in any away stadium for at least a year. 

agree with your first paragraph, imagine a trickle of Hearts fans at every ground then swarming ICT. Would be superb.

There will be the odd ones that’ll pay to go to Dundee but that’s on their conscience and up to them. 

Re the second paragraph, I’d hope it would be more than a year. This will cost us £3-4m minimum.  Should be more than a season. It’ll be interesting for sure. 

Im concentrating on Hearts first now. No more Scottish Cup, No away games, no games where the gate is split. My Maroon pounds will be staying in Gorgie. - FXXK THE REST.

Selkirkhmfc1874

This my moto from now on ! We've been far too nice for too long and now it's time to get siege mentality of nobody likes us #HeartsFirst

Beast Boy

That’s always been my motto. If I was to change it to anything now, it would be:

ONLY Hearts.

Ethan Hunt

This needs to be the way forward.

In my opinion anyone giving money to other clubs (with they exception of those who have acted with integrity) is not supporting Hearts.  

Hearts will require a lot of financial support going forward. Time to look after ourselves and starve those who have tried to starve us.

jambomjm74

Not under the current regime.
We are weak, spineless and have lost what it means to be Hearts. 

_maroonplatoon

Will never happen with Budge at the helm and a large portion of our fanbase who have been sanitised by her - that includes a big majority on here.

1874robbo
2 minutes ago, _maroonplatoon said:

Will never happen with Budge at the helm and a large portion of our fanbase who have been sanitised by her - that includes a big majority on here.

Correct 

Theme From Sparta F.C.

It's time to circle the Wagons and protect our Club.

Very few other clubs will get a penny from me after this SPFL farce.

We'll get through this. HHGH

Dagger Is Back

Yip and not just the current generation either. This is a major point in our history. As significant as going into and coming out of administration.

NLTF

I prefer Only Hearts but whatever we go with,  I won't be adding any funds to any other Scottish club from now on. 👍

And trust me, I'm ****ing great at holding a grudge 😀

Hearts007
36 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

This my moto from now on ! We've been far too nice for too long and now it's time to get siege mentality of nobody likes us #HeartsFirst

👍

Werner Herzog

Take a breath folks.This was always going to happen the moment the SPFL board intimated that they wanted to call the season. The door hasn't been completely closed on league reconstruction either (if I understand things correctly, most don't want to consider it whilst engaging with the problem of covid, which isn't the same as not wanting to consider it at any point). Its not worth foaming at the mouth over when when no one has any clue when football can actually resume in Scotland (& more importantly, how many of the senior clubs will survive this period). By the end of this crisis, there is a very real possibility they'll have no choice but to reconstruct or at the very least, there will be a vote on it (& at that point, you can identify the real villains of this situation & who are actually meriting a boycott - which I strongly believe wont be everyone, casing point Partick Thistle). In the meantime, Keep your powder dry & support the club with pledges, season tickets & merchandise. We are still very early days in this mad situation & survival is what counts right now.

Werner Herzog
1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

HEARTS FIRST

perfect. Should be used by the club , fans , federation, FOH

Ill be upping my FOH sub this afternoon. 
Hope Budge remembers this. I want minimum allocations given out at Tynecastle for all clubs that stabbed us and Partick etc

HEARTS FIRST.       Fantastic slogan

No. I don't want any Trumpian / far right associated garbage associated with my club.

jamboiain13

I will also not be attending any away games instead - as others have said before - I will make a donation to FoH equivalent to the ticket price.  ONLY Hearts from now on!

1971fozzy
Just now, Werner Herzog said:

No. I don't want any Trumpian / far right associated garbage associated with my club.

oh dear

Said it last night when I was pissed. Hearts, Only Hearts and always Hearts !