New kits (third strip pre-order now available)

Angel eyes

PhoenixHearts
1 hour ago, GBJambo said:

Oda posted a picture of him on a beach somewhere so won’t be him . Unless the picture was taken before he went on holiday 

These kit reveal photos will have been taken weeks, maybe months ago. 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PhoenixHearts

• Sertse

• tian447

• Sooks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Phil D. Corners
1 minute ago, PhoenixHearts said:

These kit reveal photos will have been taken weeks, maybe months ago. 

This reveal delay is adding a touch of excitement. I’m intrigued as to why it’s taking so long.🤗

But also hurry up Hearts. 😅

Unknown user

Put this on the wrong thread, this was accompanying the MSN story

AA1cQmAh.jpg

Edited by Smithee

Ricardo Quaresma
2 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

It's a thread about new kits?

Yes, new kits, not shite kits

4 hours ago, OTT said:

image.png.86e7a883cbe62e7c3507c4e5fb3e16d4.png

This has probably been my favourite kit over the last few years. Its just a shame the season we had it was so shite. Still, something similar especially with the Umbro diamonds on the sleeve would look smart IMO. 

52 minutes ago, Smithee said:

AA1cQmAh.jpg

Pretty that's an image of the above kit.

That badge...grrr. Why doesn't it match the kit?!? 😂😂

PhoenixHearts
2 hours ago, Smithee said:

AA1cQmAh.jpg

That's just a stock image of our 18/19 kit 

hmfc_liam06
11 hours ago, Taffin said:

Really annoys me that the badge is a totally different shade of maroon.

Unknown user
7 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Me too, it looks so badass when it's the right colour

On 20/06/2023 at 17:25, Sertse said:

That's a decent sponsor, how did they manage that? Iirc there was some club in a small country and a guy got employed by them because he was so good at football manager, he tried to get FM to sponsor the club but they wouldn't for some reason.

Pretty sure since the very start of AFC Wimbledon, Sports Interactive have had sponsored them. Only now, the Football Manager brand is more known so it has read that instead for a while. 

Miles Jacobson the head of SI, is a Watford fan, and I want to say the Collyer brothers who made the original game are Palace fans so not sure what the link is. I want to say someone involved with FM is/was involved with Cherry Red Records who were a big investor in AFC from the beginning.

17 hours ago, OTT said:

image.png.86e7a883cbe62e7c3507c4e5fb3e16d4.png

This has probably been my favourite kit over the last few years. Its just a shame the season we had it was so shite. Still, something similar especially with the Umbro diamonds on the sleeve would look smart IMO. 

That, and the 17/18 home kit for me, are quintessential Hearts home shirts. Lovely.

Nookie Bear
1 hour ago, Locky said:

Pretty sure since the very start of AFC Wimbledon, Sports Interactive have had sponsored them. Only now, the Football Manager brand is more known so it has read that instead for a while. 

Miles Jacobson the head of SI, is a Watford fan, and I want to say the Collyer brothers who made the original game are Palace fans so not sure what the link is. I want to say someone involved with FM is/was involved with Cherry Red Records who were a big investor in AFC from the beginning.

I think also AFC Wimbledon has the right "vibe" for Sports Interactive to sponsor? Very few fotball fans would refuse to buy the game on the basis of petty football rivalry when it comes to them.

Football Manager sponsored Watford as well for a time i think.

Nookie Bear
1 hour ago, Locky said:

That, and the 17/18 home kit for me, are quintessential Hearts home shirts. Lovely.

Player/strip association...Ollie Lee

davemclaren

Of course, you can give yourself a chance of winning a signed match worn 150th anniversary shirt by taking part in our player sponsorship initiative.  😎

17 hours ago, Batistuta87 said:

Definitely not Gino, he's got a big dark tattoo on the inside of his arm:

image.png.f93b94ce36ddfb0657b5bf945db5f9c8.png

image.png.cc10ea8bdf22aa39ad95796136618548.png

Looks like a nice plain, dark maroon body. I like the look of the thick maroon cuff on the sleeve too. Hopefully it has a nice collar like this Man City one from 12/13: 

image.png.ff38f08a8b6eb2ca79b12a20d69453f2.png

Really hope its not a V-neck. 

Carl Fredrickson
2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Of course, you can give yourself a chance of winning a signed match worn 250th anniversary shirt by taking part in our player sponsorship initiative.  😎

:cornette::interehjrling:

2 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Player/strip association...Ollie Lee

17.18 weirdly always reminds me of Joaquim Adao, even though he only played about 10 games for us. :lol: and Danny Amankwaa who probably played even less.

As a bloke in my 50's I don't wear football tops as its just plain wrong to do so (unless you're just hanging around the house washing the car or gardening etc. but certainly NOT in public) but my lad is getting a tad concerned that he will be forced to go on holiday next week with no new Hearts top!

Get the finger oot Hearts FFS!

12 minutes ago, R9. said:

If your in your 50s how old is your son anything over the age of 10 and being concerned that he can’t wear a new hearts top on the plane or down to breakfast in the hotel abroad is sad needs to get a grip or take a interest in girls.

Unless your like Rod Stewart and Des O’Connor and in your 50s with a kid under the age of 10 he’s sound 😂😂😂

Loads of people buy the new top to take on holiday and must be good money for the club but if new top not out for the holidays then some people won’t bother buying it when they come home 

16 hours ago, Taffin said:

5 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

5 hours ago, Smithee said:

Me too, it looks so badass when it's the right colour

I prefer it like that . I think it would start to disappear in to main body of the strip if it was the same colour 

Oh and I buy a new top every season and wear them to the gym , running and classes . Club gets cash and I dont have to but separate tee shirts for the gym . Every one is a winner . I will even wear one to a cup final or what ever some times . Folk who worry about that sort of thing have too much time on their hands and care too much about what others think 

31 minutes ago, R9. said:

If your in your 50s how old is your son anything over the age of 10 and being concerned that he can’t wear a new hearts top on the plane or down to breakfast in the hotel abroad is sad needs to get a grip or take a interest in girls.

Unless your like Rod Stewart and Des O’Connor and in your 50s with a kid under the age of 10 he’s sound 😂😂😂

Having a go at anyone over the age of ten wanting the new shirt, good stuff.

How the badge should be imo. 

Embroidered with the maroon showing from the top below.

Honourable mention to how they did the away kit, good embroidery.

Also a nod to the a rosebery badge which I liked.

Edit: I appreciate the current one will be significantly cheaper for them to mass produce and just whack it on.

IMG_20220505_131941~2.jpg

s-l1600~2.jpg

2016-17-hearts-rosebery-cup-sp-43167-1~2.jpg

Edited by Taffin

4 minutes ago, janjo1874 said:

Umbro efforts for Carlisle United. Bogging. 

Looks like Rangers vs Patrick Thistle in the 80s on acid.

been here before
7 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Having a go at anyone over the age of ten wanting the new shirt, good stuff.

Exactly.

We all know 16ish is the cut off point for buying fitba tops.

Thunder and Lightning
18 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Oh and I buy a new top every season and wear them to the gym , running and classes . Club gets cash and I dont have to but separate tee shirts for the gym . Every one is a winner . I will even wear one to a cup final or what ever some times . Folk who worry about that sort of thing have too much time on their hands and care too much about what others think 

Exactly, i bought one when i got my daughter the new kit.  She wanted us to wear them together (no i didnt get shorts and socks).

If you want to wear them, you go for it.  **** the haters.

2 minutes ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

Exactly, i bought one when i got my daughter the new kit.  She wanted us to wear them together (no i didnt get shorts and socks).

Yip . Always find it odd that people want to tell other people what they should wear 

Unknown user
Just now, Sooks said:

Yip . Always find it odd that people want to tell other people what they should wear 

Unless we're talking camo crocs, then fair game IMHO

17 minutes ago, Taffin said:

How the badge should be imo. 

Embroidered with the maroon showing from the top below.

Honourable mention to how they did the away kit, good embroidery.

Also a nod to the a rosebery badge which I liked.

Edit: I appreciate the current one will be significantly cheaper for them to mass produce and just whack it on.

IMG_20220505_131941~2.jpg

s-l1600~2.jpg

2016-17-hearts-rosebery-cup-sp-43167-1~2.jpg

The badge on the Roseberry was exquisite by the way . Almost luxurious in texture and quality . Wish it was always so well made 

Just now, Sooks said:

The badge on the Roseberry was exquisite by the way . Almost luxurious in texture and quality . Wish it was always so well made 

It was.

I would love us to stick to that embroidered style for all our kits.

3 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

It was.

I would love us to stick to that embroidered style for all our kits.

Me too . Controversial , but I also prefer the current badge design infinitely more than the old one . The old one was some times a shit bit of plastic glued on , and other times pinched the strip as the stitching pulled the material towards it . Often looked naff

All about opinions though ……….. as long as we do not do any of those shit HMFC stylised letting ones instead of the crest though . Those looked extra extra shit 

Fitzroy Pointon
23 minutes ago, R9. said:

Embarrassing getting worked up they won’t have it for a holiday 

Exactly. Everyone knows for holiday all you need is ten Primark vests in various pastel shades, one pair of tropical themed swim shorts (Primark) and one pair of cargo shorts for night. Straw porkpie hat optional. 

1 hour ago, R9. said:

Hes almost 16. He wants the new top. Think you misunderstood me. He's desperate for a new Hearts top. Flies out next week and wants it for his holidays.

Zero concern about when/where he wears it.

Hes a gid lad :thumbsup:

Edited by Pans Jambo

34 minutes ago, R9. said:

Embarrassing getting worked up they won’t have it for a holiday 

Who would be the person that's "embarrassed" exactly? 

buzzbomb1958
32 minutes ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

Yep wear your top with pride beer belly and all 🤣🤣🤣

Club have just announced the shop is shut on Monday for "stocktaking". Or more likely getting all the new merchandise in place for a kit lunch I'd expect.

24 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Club have just announced the shop is shut on Monday for "stocktaking". Or more likely getting all the new merchandise in place for a kit lunch I'd expect.

are the new strips edible?

been here before
5 minutes ago, Gav M said:

are the new strips edible?

Sertse is probably emailing Umbro at this very minute to find out.

41 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Hes almost 16. He wants the new top. Think you misunderstood me. He's desperate for a new Hearts top. Flies out next week and wants it for his holidays.

Zero concern about when/where he wears it.

Hes a gid lad :thumbsup:

I would not even begin to explain my self to that in all honesty . Do not want a ban so I will leave it there . I would have used harsher language though 

It is a bit like What not to wear or Queer eye for the straight guy on here . Imagine presuming to tell other people what they can wear :lol:

20 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I would not even begin to explain my self to that in all honesty . Do not want a ban so I will leave it there . I would have used harsher language though 

It is a bit like What not to wear or Queer eye for the straight guy on here . Imagine presuming to tell other people what they can wear :lol:

I cut down trees, I skip and jump
I like to press wild flowers
I put on women's clothing
And hang around in bars

4 minutes ago, Gav M said:

I cut down trees, I skip and jump
I like to press wild flowers
I put on women's clothing
And hang around in bars

:lol: 

Love a bit of MP

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to New kits (third strip pre-order now available)