They Can't Relegate Us (Legally)

JJ93

3 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

:facepalm:

I wouldn't wish that to happen to anybody, even the most detestable SevConian or DeidConian

Must be one of the reasons you don’t go on Aberdeen forums then. The way they talk about Simpson and Durrant is pretty sick. Oh, and John Robertson being a “paedo” apparently. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IveSeenTheLight

• Beast Boy

• Bazzas right boot

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

bigsuperslim1874
On 23/03/2020 at 19:23, Smith's right boot said:

Football could be completely arsed tbh. 

Big sponsorship could be pulled, companies will go bust. 

Could hit the reset button on professional sport to some extent as almost every club is Likley to be effected. 

Could also be the catalyst for cross country leagues tho and complete overhaul across the leagues. 

Interesting times ahead, football wise anyway. 

Fingers crossed. It’s what football needs.

IveSeenTheLight
6 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Must be one of the reasons you don’t go on Aberdeen forums then. The way they talk about Simpson and Durrant is pretty sick. Oh, and John Robertson being a “paedo” apparently. 

I do gon on many forums, including Aberdeen's.

I don't partake in disgusting aspects.

Simmie was a particularly brutal tackle which was brewing over how the game was handled, but Durrant's injury was also perpetuated by how the DeidCo medical team handled him and the player himself in his rehability period.

Not heard about John Robertson one.

Are you in agreement with players stamping on other players necks?

13 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Simmie was a particularly brutal tackle which was brewing over how the game was handled, but Durrant's injury was also perpetuated by how the DeidCo medical team handled him and the player himself in his rehability period.

You can really see the part that the Rangers medical team played in his injury, in these photos.

E8D0024F-2121-44E9-818A-A57181000FF8.jpeg

B24008AA-C8AE-4925-BAB2-77DE4BB24888.jpeg

GorgieFifeLife
28 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Must be quite embarrassing for you for your club to be even associated with Willie Miller? The guy is a total reprobate. Listening to him on the radio I feel sorry for him.

IveSeenTheLight
22 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

You can really see the part that the Rangers medical team played in his injury, in these photos.

As you were Special Agent Doofy

IveSeenTheLight
18 minutes ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

Must be quite embarrassing for you for your club to be even associated with Willie Miller? The guy is a total reprobate. Listening to him on the radio I feel sorry for him.

Why would I feel embarrassed?

I am not him.

He was a legend of a player, was unfortunate as a manager in some sense, but the club have moved on and he is no longer part of the club.

Same with McGhee, brilliant player in his time with us, but utter welt of a man.

Maybe some should try taking in the information provided from all sources and be willing and able to make up their own mind.

1 minute ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Why would I feel embarrassed?

I am not him.

He was a legend of a player, was unfortunate as a manager in some sense, but the club have moved on and he is no longer part of the club.

Same with McGhee, brilliant player in his time with us, but utter welt of a man.

Maybe some should try taking in the information provided from all sources and be willing and able to make up their own mind.

Or maybe he’s a bitter useless welt with no relevant information available to hand? Other than that which he gets from his mate ‘Biscuits’, of course. As he’s previously stated when talking about HMFC.

IveSeenTheLight
7 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Or maybe he’s a bitter useless welt with no relevant information available to hand? Other than that which he gets from his mate ‘Biscuits’, of course. As he’s previously stated when talking about HMFC.

Rather ironic.

Anyway, as you were Special Agent Doofy

SectionDJambo

Have any of these insightful and brave pundits actually suggested that one courageous decision could be declaring the season void and not succumbing to the pressure from Celtic to award them the championship?

Are they brave enough to tell Rangers that they think Celtic should have the championship awarded to them, despite Rangers still being well within the points available to overtake them?

Probably not but they all have no problem being brave enough to want us relegated, when we have enough points available to escape.

alwaysthereinspirit

We're talking about the Scottish Football Association or other associations connected to Scottish football right?

We could be relegated but the others teams season voided.

Nothing would surprise me with that bunch of idiots. 

The Real Maroonblood
2 hours ago, gedster said:

How we all wish Willie Johnston hadn't mistaken John McMaster for Miller all those years ago and it was Miller's throat he actually stamped on.

Someone must have stamped on Miller's head because he talks a lot of shite.

55 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Rather ironic.

Anyway, as you were Special Agent Doofy

Do you know any other words? “Irony” is a good word, but you do overuse it a lot. The online equivalent of “I know you are, but what am I?”. :rofl:

Thats what your username should be:

IKnowYouAreButWhatAmI

Albert McFly

Don't understand this thread everytime I read it there's more post about Aberdeen and more posts from an Aberdeen fan on it than anything else........bolt 

TyphoonJambo
2 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Someone must have stamped on Miller's head because he talks a lot of shite.

As someone else so eloquently said a few days ago, " I wouldn't piss on Willie Miller if he was on fire. If he wasn't though i would do so,with glee"

Edited by TypoonJambo

IveSeenTheLight
2 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Do you know any other words? “Irony” is a good word, but you do overuse it a lot. The online equivalent of “I know you are, but what am I?”. :rofl:

Thats what your username should be:

IKnowYouAreButWhatAmI

Fair enough, next time I'll just laugh when you are being ironic 😜

If the shoe was on the other foot, us at top, Mhanks at bottom then there would be zero feckin chance of us declared champions and Mhanks relegated

17 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

If the shoe was on the other foot, us at top, Mhanks at bottom then there would be zero feckin chance of us declared champions and Mhanks relegated

There’s zero feckin chance of that ever happening though.  We are dealing with reality and not fantasy. 

11 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I notice the whiff of weirdo is still in the air

Strange fascination 

maybe just fantasy :whistling:

Surely we can play out this season aug - Sep, have October off, then start next season November - may, playing sat/wed every week 

1 hour ago, ericb said:

Surely we can play out this season aug - Sep, have October off, then start next season November - may, playing sat/wed every week 

Difficulty for a lot of teams is selling STs now to tide them over. People may be reluctant to buy now for something they wont get to use til November and unsure about what league they'll be in. 

1 hour ago, Poseidon said:

Difficulty for a lot of teams is selling STs now to tide them over. People may be reluctant to buy now for something they wont get to use til November and unsure about what league they'll be in. 

If they're fans they'll buy, particularly if it's mandated it's the same for everyone

Clerry Jambo

Ex st midden chairman Gilmour says HEARTS should accept relegation if league made void and if not happy bolt and find another league. Sorry can’t link at the moment. Says legal eagles shouldn’t get involved in fitba matters.

On 25/03/2020 at 13:30, IveSeenTheLight said:

As you were Special Agent Doofy

He's right, and to think what Big Duncan Ferguson received for going head to head with someone. That's the worst and most vindictive tackle I've ever seen.

GorgieRules22
7 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Ex st midden chairman Gilmour says HEARTS should accept relegation if league made void and if not happy bolt and find another league. Sorry can’t link at the moment. Says legal eagles shouldn’t get involved in fitba matters.

Another impartial point of view, why do they keep wheeling out these old *******s. Let’s hope we aren’t demoted and let’s not forget these clubs next season.

10 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

If there aren't existing SPFL guidelines for a pandemic scenario causing the league to be abandoned, then any competent lawyer will get the league season voided in the courts on Hearts behalf.

I see that the SRU have voided their season, which is the most logical solution, meaning that existing TV contracts will be honoured.  Its tough for Dundee Utd and Celtic but you can't award titles that haven't been won, and also can't relegate teams that had outstanding fixtures which could have saved them.

Edited by frankblack

Stuart Lyon
27 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Another impartial point of view, why do they keep wheeling out these old *******s. Let’s hope we aren’t demoted and let’s not forget these clubs next season.

Was he as vocal about the old Rangers involving lawyers?

Pissing off St Mirren is about as good a reason to take legal action as you can get tbh. 

Anyway, we aren’t getting relegated. I’m convinced of that.

Restructured 14 team top division next season.

David McCaig

Why would tv companies be entitled to their money back if the season is voided.  Will they handing back advertising revenue and viewer subscriptions as well?

On another point what voting mechanism is required to award Celtic the title and potentially relegate us?  Does the 10-2 veto still apply?

IveSeenTheLight
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

He's right, and to think what Big Duncan Ferguson received for going head to head with someone. That's the worst and most vindictive tackle I've ever seen.

I'm surprised they didn't follow up with the rehabilitation treatment and plan to include no need for stretchers, just give the player a piggy-back off the pitch and recommendations for the player to go our, get blootered and cause breach of the peace whilst recovering.

It was a horrendous tackle, no doubt about it, but my point stands in it was exacerbated by the player himself and the medical team following the incident 

6 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

I'm surprised they didn't follow up with the rehabilitation treatment and plan to include no need for stretchers, just give the player a piggy-back off the pitch and recommendations for the player to go our, get blootered and cause breach of the peace whilst recovering.

It was a horrendous tackle, no doubt about it, but my point stands in it was exacerbated by the player himself and the medical team following the incident 

****ing hell. Trying to make out poor rehabilitation was on a par with a guy raising his knee up to his chest before bringing his boot down on a player’s straight leg... risible.

Edited by Special Officer Doofy

IveSeenTheLight
2 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

****ing hell. Trying to make out poor rehabilitation was on a par with a guy raising his knee up to his chest before bringing his boot down on a player’s standing leg... risible.

:rofl:

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=exacerbated+meaning

Edited by IveSeenTheLight

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

****ing hell. Trying to make out poor rehabilitation was on a par with a guy raising his knee up to his chest before bringing his boot down on a player’s standing leg... risible.

Poor comprehension. Any credibility trying to deflect that. 

Anyway,  as you were Special Agent Doofy, as you were  :rofl:

IveSeenTheLight

:rofl:

Ok, I'll leave you guys (Harry and Lloyd) to it

Edited by IveSeenTheLight

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Poor comprehension. Any credibility trying to deflect that. 

Anyway,  as you were Special Agent Doofy, as you were  :rofl:

:lol:

He barely touched him SG. Would have been back playing in a week if it hadn’t been for the Hun medical staff.

Oh the irony.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
6 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

:lol:

He barely touched him SG. Would have been back playing in a week if it hadn’t been for the Hun medical staff.

Oh the irony.

I hope I don't get a Hun doctor if I get the virus..... :(

Just now, Sir Gio said:

I hope I don't get a Hun doctor if I get the virus..... :(

Might exacerbate it and turn it in to bubonic plague. Lack of comprehension.

jamboinglasgow
2 hours ago, Clerry Jambo said:

I'm sure he would be of the same view if we had won against them.....

kingantti1874

Play out the current season starting September,  start a new 14 team division in March 2020 and play through the summer would be the best outcome..

a new fresh product, playing when the weather is generally better..

turn a huge negative into a positive.. 

of course this is to our benefit but I also think it would be of benefit to Scottish football.