The rise and fall of The SNP.

Governor Tarkin
12 hours ago, Hunky Dory said:

What world are you living in to believe that a functioning democracy is "controversial".

Enzo is Chinese you racist git.

9 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Sturgeon and the SNP have absolutely destroyed some posters on here. 

Putting the experience they've gained with the Scottish education system and ferry procurement to good use then.

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• manaliveits105

• Roxy Hearts

The Mighty Thor
26 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

PPPS - Blackpool now has under-the- sea fibre optic cables that link to New York, Dublin and Copenhagen, as part of the North Atlantic loop.

The N.W. England is expected to become a high-tech hub and benefit from thousands of jobs coming to the area.

Following the AUSUK defence initiative that will see us provide nuclear powered subs for the Aussies, it seems like global Britain is able to secure partnerships,  trade agreements and deals, without being an EU member.  Who'd have thought it??

But, yes, in principle, you're right, the same argument does apply to what I said about Brexit and Independence, in terms of cutting off trade from our nearest neighbour.

The reliance on our nearest neighbour weighs far heavier on Scotland,  with 65% of exports going to rUK,  than on Britain with EU.

Multiply Brexit problems  x 10 for an insight into how separation would look.

I voted Remain so have a consistent viewpoint on this.

Wanting to leave the UK but join the EU is like facing 2 ways at the same time. Stark raving bonkers.

😂

Like actually 😂

9 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Along with health and education in this country we pay more tax in. Good effort all round. 

manaliveits105
56 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

Enzo swatting the Freedom Fighters of Haggistan away one by one with consummate ease.

:greggy:

Correct but it’s not hard they are one trick ponies 

and summed up perfectly by 

image.jpeg.04c192d29bc4e873c277b90d7e4d4720.jpeg

16 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Oh, must be kicking out time at the Turkish brothels 

What a sad wee man you are. If you do actually believe the shite you spout on here then you are beyond help and definitely beyond wasting any more of my time. Just another brain dead unionist who hates their country. Oh, and I was too busy at Tynecastle on Saturday to think about any brothels

14 hours ago, Mars plastic said:

That’s absolutely beautiful.

Of course a moron like you and poor wee James would like puerile comments like that. Not got anything coherent to say as the fall of the SNP just isn't happening, beautiful 😊😊

12 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

There's some breathtaking lack of understanding of UK fiscal policy, tax raising and spending, Barnet formula & consequentials, GERS and just about every other thing the last 3 pages or so has thrown up.

A 5 year old or indeed a ****ing moron with access to an Internet search engine would realise this. 

It appears repeating the same bollocks 'for the umpteenth time' somehow makes it more credible. 

Can't agree with you. Going by a lot of posts on here, the unionist morons can't understand a thing

The Real Maroonblood
9 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Of course a moron like you and poor wee James would like puerile comments like that. Not got anything coherent to say as the fall of the SNP just isn't happening, beautiful 😊😊

You’re better just ignoring all the pish.

Edited by The Real Maroonblood

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, Mars plastic said:

Enzo swatting the Freedom Fighters of Haggistan away one by one with consummate ease.

Enzo sorting out the Tahrtan Tahliban.

DishonestNewAustraliancurlew-size_restri

37 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

You’re better just ignoring all the pish.

Correct, never going to get anything coherent from them. The SNP have really got to them and it's both funny and sad to see. Mostly funny though

1 hour ago, XB52 said:

An snp voter calling somebody a moron. Oh. Ma. Sides.

1 hour ago, XB52 said:

What a sad wee man you are. If you do actually believe the shite you spout on here then you are beyond help and definitely beyond wasting any more of my time. Just another brain dead unionist who hates their country. Oh, and I was too busy at Tynecastle on Saturday to think about any brothels

Don't waste your time. 

3 hours ago, Dazo said:

Along with health and education in this country we pay more tax in. Good effort all round. 

C'mon Dazo, be fair. All under 25s, presumably including graduates with law or medical degrees, get free bus travel.

Prisoners get free mobiles, special rates given for conducting drug deals. 

Children get free bikes and laptops.  Drugs are effectively legalised. 

Given half a chance, there would be a "Cafe Murrell, purveyors of Heroin and Needles" sign on every High Street. Thankfully, Boris put the block on that one!.

Finally, of course, the age of criminal responsibility creeps ever higher because youngsters "brains aren't developed", despite them being able to vote, presumably SNP, at 16.

Surely you don't grudge your extra bit of tax!

And the morons STILL cling onto the bandwagon despite the cliff looming ever closer.

1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Enzo sorting out the Tahrtan Tahliban.

DishonestNewAustraliancurlew-size_restri

🤣🤣.  Is that a plane with a "Murrell Phoodles Out" banner trailing behind it??

1 hour ago, XB52 said:

:notsure:

Just now, The Real Maroonblood said:

Can the poster phone a friend?

How do we no he isn't a moron because of who he votes for?  

It could be the monster raving nuisance party for all we know.  

10 hours ago, Roxy Hearts said:

It's brilliant that the SNP and Nicola Sturgeon get right under folks skin. Wonderful to read some posts and nonsense on here. Just wonderful.

I haven’t the slightest interest in the SNP sorry . They don’t get “under my skin “at all . I just believe them to be grossly in incompetent and Scotland deserves better . 

1 hour ago, XB52 said:

Wow Enzo fair cut you deep with that one eh. Too close to the truth ? 😊

The Real Maroonblood
13 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

How do we no he isn't a moron because of who he votes for?  

It could be the monster raving nuisance party for all we know.  

:laugh2:

9 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

I don't live in Scotland but I'm struggling with the idea that "Sturgeon gets right under folks skin" ...

but, they keep voting for her ?  She gets under the skin of the people who don't vote for her - which would seem logical  ? 

Some of the population vote for her . She lost both my votes in May . I had started voted SNP after Tony Blair began his murderous war campaigns in the Middle East . However I did stlll vote for my local west minster mp Joanna Cherry who is a fine , intelligent , principled mp who just by a fluke represents the snp . However has basically their black sheep due to Frau Sturgeon being jealous of her many talents and views her as a serious threat . 

9 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Have a look at the map and tell me how breaking away  the UK, from our main trading partner by a country mile, and erecting a border on the island we share, is outward looking or open in any way. 

Absolutely staggering. 

PS Ireland focussed its economy on the EU, not its historically closer market. Guess why ? 

PPS Now has its own under-sea leccy cables (so not having the same issues as UK in terms of volatile energy prices/energy security ) and bought superferries to get its goods to market quicker and with less risk to its main markets. 

But, yeah "breaking away". 

This is the major concern I would have if we had independence . The economic border with England . It is our main market . It would be madness to even contemplate tampering with this arrangement 

5 hours ago, Jonkel Hoon said:

Why do you take pleasure from what you perceive as an uncomfortable position for others?

You say you "support the Scottish nation".  Does that not extend to those who happen to have a different viewpoint?

👍

4 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

🤣🤣. It will be a joyous day when that corrupt wee Murrell empire is brought crashing down to Earth.

The fallout over Govanhill may require homes to be evacuated.

Will be on a par with the photo of fat Salmond in the limo on 19 Sept 2014. 

:greggy:

😂

1 hour ago, XB52 said:

Awe “ poor wee James “ how terribly patronising . Made me laugh 

14 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

C'mon Dazo, be fair. All under 25s, presumably including graduates with law or medical degrees, get free bus travel.

Prisoners get free mobiles, special rates given for conducting drug deals. 

Children get free bikes and laptops.  Drugs are effectively legalised. 

Given half a chance, there would be a "Cafe Murrell, purveyors of Heroin and Needles" sign on every High Street. Thankfully, Boris put the block on that one!.

Finally, of course, the age of criminal responsibility creeps ever higher because youngsters "brains aren't developed", despite them being able to vote, presumably SNP, at 16.

Surely you don't grudge your extra bit of tax!

And the morons STILL cling onto the bandwagon despite the cliff looming ever closer.

Yes that’s a good point about the brain development issue and the voting issue as they are Clearly in conflict . 

9 minutes ago, Dazo said:

It was A belter 😂😂

21 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Just can't believe anyone can actually believe the shite he comes out with. He has to be a troll surely and not worth replying to. 

47 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I haven’t the slightest interest in the SNP sorry . They don’t get “under my skin “at all . I just believe them to be grossly in incompetent and Scotland deserves better . 

Aye, OK, but you post about them. Wonderful. Who'll serve our country better under Westminster rule and devolution?

5 hours ago, Jonkel Hoon said:

Why do you take pleasure from what you perceive as an uncomfortable position for others?

You say you "support the Scottish nation".  Does that not extend to those who happen to have a different viewpoint?

The Scottish nation I support is the one that doesn't put the UK or GB first! That's people like you who don't trust our nation of people to govern ourselves. You appear to base your views, like most unionists, through the prism of the SNP. Be happy bud, the UK is wonderful for you with no issues, absolute Eutopia.

2 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

😄  not even in response to any particular post. 

I like Peter Cushing and was brilliant as Governor Tarkin so commented on his avatar. Love a bit Star Wars even at my age!

1 hour ago, Roxy Hearts said:

The Scottish nation I support is the one that doesn't put the UK or GB first! That's people like you who don't trust our nation of people to govern ourselves. You appear to base your views, like most unionists, through the prism of the SNP. Be happy bud, the UK is wonderful for you with no issues, absolute Eutopia.

I notice you didn't answer the question I asked about taking pleasure from others discomfort.

7 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

Was a beauty. Wee XB is raaaaaaagin. 

Aye blah blah blah.

Anything to distract from the fact that we live in a broken system where the english electorate decide which group of privately educated twats the scottish electorate get as a government.

6 minutes ago, Jonkel Hoon said:

I notice you didn't answer the question I asked about taking pleasure from others discomfort.

And I notice you don't ask the same question of Mars Plastic in the post before yours, or any of the other unionists doing the same.

Isn't really relevant to the debate though. 

Why should england's electorate decide scotland's government?

5 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Aye blah blah blah.

Anything to distract from the fact that we live in a broken system where the english electorate decide which group of privately educated twats the scottish electorate get as a government.

To be fair Smithee...the Scottish electorate indirectly voted for that too when they said no to independence. The Scottish electorate are just as capable of making awful decisions at the ballot box

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, Auldbenches said:

😄  not even in response to any particular post. 

🤷‍♂️ Just enjoying the general to-and-fro, really.

1 hour ago, Roxy Hearts said:

🤣 that avatar.

Gorgie Rules :) 👍

7 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Aye blah blah blah.

The Scottish electorate vote in schemie wee neds like Dornan, Black and Bonnar. Unfortunately, I’m stuck with mutants like them but hey ho.

06809BF9-E2F5-4633-A816-D1B64024D8CE.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Taffin said:

To be fair Smithee...the Scottish electorate indirectly voted for that too when they said no to independence. The Scottish electorate are just as capable of making awful decisions at the ballot box

Well yeah, and I'm arguing what a stupid decision that was.

Of course any electorate can make stupid decisions, that's not the point. The point is that we're not allowed to hold our government accountable but the english electorate are, that's the shituation we're left in.

6 minutes ago, Smithee said:

And I notice you don't ask the same question of Mars Plastic in the post before yours, or any of the other unionists doing the same.

Isn't really relevant to the debate though. 

Why should england's electorate decide scotland's government?

So in other words, "what about" the other posters? 

Theres a noun for that....

All posters should be respectful to each other. Having a strong political opinion doesnt seem to be a very good reason to revel in the perceived discomfort of others.

9 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

The Scottish electorate vote in schemie wee neds like Dornan, Black and Bonnar. Unfortunately, I’m stuck with mutants like them but hey ho.

06809BF9-E2F5-4633-A816-D1B64024D8CE.jpeg

The Kerrydale Street Brigade, Bonnar, Dornan and foul mouthed Black. All publically uneducated twats, since Smithee took the thread down to "discrimination based on education or class" lines

7 minutes ago, Jonkel Hoon said:

So in other words, "what about" the other posters? 

Theres a noun for that....

All posters should be respectful to each other. Having a strong political opinion doesnt seem to be a very good reason to revel in the perceived discomfort of others.

As I say it's not relevant to the debate, but yeah, while we're noticing stuff, I notice your disdain only points one way.

Anyway, back to the topic eh?

7 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Well yeah, and I'm arguing what a stupid decision that was.

Of course any electorate can make stupid decisions, that's not the point. The point is that we're not allowed to hold our government accountable but the english electorate are, that's the shituation we're left in.

OUR govt should be held accountable for their multitude of failings. They're not, because half of the Scottish  people don't care, or even realise, how badly we are governed. 

Are you actually aware that there is a Scottish government?? If so, then feel free to hold them to account.

Just now, Enzo Chiefo said:

OUR govt should be held accountable for their multitude of failings. They're not, because half of the Scottish  people don't care, or even realise, how badly we are governed. 

Are you actually aware that there is a Scottish government?? If so, then feel free to hold them to account.

Aye yer arse, you can't pretend westminster isn't the government, they're the ones who decide if we're allowed a say, they're the ones who took us out of europe

35 minutes ago, Jonkel Hoon said:

If it's political discomfort then that's the point! What else could it possibly mean? Nicola Sturgeon is a very able politician and she winds up unionists and that's fine by me, especially those orange, flag waving UJ types. I'm not a Catholic to remove doubt from certain mindsets on here but I'm a Freemason.

10 minutes ago, Smithee said:

As I say it's not relevant to the debate, but yeah, while we're noticing stuff, I notice your disdain only points one way.

Anyway, back to the topic eh?

To answer by your earlier question, tbh I think it's already been answered by someone else.

We're part of the UK and rejected the chance to change that. That's why we have a Westminster govt, regardless of what colour rosette they wear.

The Scottish electorate choose this situation. Not the English, Welsh or Norn Irish.