The rise and fall of The SNP.

manaliveits105

Well said the DM it is a National embarrassment - surprised there’s not free deep fried Mars bar suppers every Friday 

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• manaliveits105

• Roxy Hearts

Seymour M Hersh
9 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Look at the way you’re mocked....Look how they perceive you...

You scrounging, whingeing jocks! 
Get off your knees!! 

Don't you think she should be made to tell us exactly how she intends to pay for her largesse? Or is it illegal to question the dear leader? 

Edited by Seymour M Hersh

Konrad von Carstein
31 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Don't you think she should be made to tell us exactly how she intends to pay for her largesse? Or is it illegal to question the dear leader? 

Do you think that, that kind of headline is in keeping with what is expected from "serious" journalists and newspapers?

All political leaders and parties should be questioned about policy, all of them, but a level of respect should also be shown to all of them by our media.

People wondering where all this cash is coming from. Maybe she intends spending Scotland's contribution to the WMDs Westminster is intent on spunking money on? 

Seymour M Hersh
4 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Do you think that, that kind of headline is in keeping with what is expected from "serious" journalists and newspapers?

All political leaders and parties should be questioned about policy, all of them, but a level of respect should also be shown to all of them by our media.

It's the daily mail ffs. Serious and journalists are probably two words that shouldn't be linked to it. Why do nat become so sensitive when the dear leader is even lightly questioned. 

On 14/04/2021 at 07:25, XB52 said:

If anyone was still in doubt about the anti SG bias shown by BBC Scotland, just watch the the 5 minute news this morning. When pubs opened for outdoor drinking in England the news was full of happy people delighted with being able to drink again; both punters and publicans. Today bbc Scotland starts with publicans moaning that lots of pubs won't be able to open. It's so blatant now

That is due to different rules. Pubs in England are open. Pubs in Scotland are closed.

Not in any way the BBC's fault. 

Konrad von Carstein
57 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

It's the daily mail ffs. Serious and journalists are probably two words that shouldn't be linked to it. Why do nat become so sensitive when the dear leader is even lightly questioned. 

Jesus Christ... Can unionists not read? Serious was in quotes indicating what I think of the Mail.

Why do unionsts become aggressively dismissive when the unionist leaning media that they link in posts are even lightly called out?

Seymour M Hersh
3 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Jesus Christ... Can unionists not read? Serious was in quotes indicating what I think of the Mail.

Why do unionsts become aggressively dismissive when the unionist leaning media that they link in posts are even lightly called out?

Meltdown alert. :rofl:

Konrad von Carstein
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

That is due to different rules. Pubs in England are open. Pubs in Scotland are closed.

The point that I think XB52 might be making is that our supposedly impartial BBC always seems to have a slant that denigrates whats happening here and ignores the, many miss steps and shortcomings of Westminster when making comparisons...

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Never let facts and reality get in the way of an SNP grievance. 

1 hour ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Nats, Unionists, Dear leader, etc etc 

💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

JudyJudyJudy
On 16/04/2021 at 09:30, Dazo said:

So have I got this right, no referendum on rejoining the EU for an independent Scotland ? 😂

Yes it appears to be the case. 

23 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

So, free bikes, laptops, lunches and bus travel for youngsters? No income tax rises for 5 years and we'll throw in a 4 day week. Anyone with even an ounce of common sense or intelligence would realise that is unadulterated,  student union garbage. Completely undeliverable and unaffordable,  even with the 14% Barnett hike she is banking on receiving. The same largesse that she wants to turn her back on with separation.  The woman is deranged.

👍

23 hours ago, coconut doug said:

I appreciate the attempt to engage properly. I'm also very surprised at your staunch attempt to defend the SNP. Nobody though is suggesting that they are deliberately funding a paedohile supporting organisation as far as i can see. Your point about abuses in other countries is salient too but it is also true that the words used in the charter speak for themselves so it seems best if Margaret Lynch speaks for herself as well. https://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/what-i-really-said-at-the-alba-party-conference-margaret-lynch-3202489 

The links LGBT Scotland had to convicted paedophiles are local to Edinburgh and only 12 years old. https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2009/oct/29/courts-abuse-paedophile-ring-scotland It seems to me that if you wanted access to adolescents who may be experiencing difficulties and vulnerabilities then joining LGBT groups would be a good way to do that. LGBT Scotland were not too pleased either it seems. They said 

"LGBT Youth Scotland abhors any abuse of children and young people's rights. It is with a particular sense of betrayal of our organisational purpose and values that we learned of the crimes committed by James Rennie, and we are utterly appalled by his abuse and exploitation of children." Why would we not take that statement at face value? Nevertheless they were infiltrated.

Absolutely nobody is saying that "gays are paedophiles" including Wings.

On your other point re PIE you are totaly correct. It was not a vehicle for Labour. It was however supported by Patricia Hewitt (future cabinet minister) and others who advocated for a reduction in the age of consent to 10.

As for your assertion that gay people are underrepresented as paedophiles, then i can say i have no way of knowing. Presumably you have some research findings to prove your point. I am surprised though to find females are higher than gay men in this category. Do you think this might be because many of the females might be biological males? Even more so when you consider that females cant join the priesthood. 

Yes maybe no one is saying " gays are paedophiles" but they are making a hell of a lot of inference that they are. Just in case you dont know most  sexual abuse of children occurs in the " safety" of their family home.  Therefore the abusers are mainly in fact mostly fathers. uncles, brothers etc .  A massively high percentage. Most of those identity as heterosexual. Yes abuse of children by people who identify as gay does happen but certainly not on the scale perpetuated by homophobes. The Jamie Rennie scandal was disgusting. He inveigled his way into straight friends lives to sexually abuse their children. He passed vetting procedures as most clever pedophiles are able to do.  The LGBT have apologized for employing him. What more could they do ?  I assume they have tightened up all their proceedures since then.  The point of all of this was again by that vile SNP woman was to again just stir up intolerance with dangerous stereotypes.  Your following comment says a lot about your view really

" I am surprised though to find females are higher than gay men in this category. Do you think this might be because many of the females might be biological males?  Wheres your evidence for that ? Or you just assuming ?

Konrad von Carstein
Just now, Seymour M Hersh said:

Meltdown alert. :rofl:

Mate I'm in the garden sitting in the sun drinking a beer after a "run".

Apart from the heat from the sun I'm as far from melting down as could be.

Nice use of emoji though.

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Drinking at this time of day???????????? :) 

Seymour M Hersh
2 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Just laughing at you mate. 

Konrad von Carstein
Just now, JamesM48 said:

Drinking at this time of day???????????? :) 

James, we had builders in the house doing renovations this past 7 weeks... We are slowly decompressing after all the stress... Next house will be a new build :lol:

Only one can then off for a shower and a stroll to Pittencrief Park and the butcher for some  BBQ meat...

JudyJudyJudy

James, we had builders in the house doing renovations this past 7 weeks... We are slowly decompressing after all the stress... Next house will be a new build :lol:

Only one can then off for a shower and a stroll to Pittencrief Park and the butcher for some  BBQ meat...

You really didnt need to explain. Im just jealous. :)  Oh I  love Pittencrief park 

Seymour M Hersh

Likewise :)

Enjoy your beer although I'm not sure the dear leader would agree with you drinking alcohol. 😀

How does any Scottish Government pay for anything?

We can't borrow, so it either comes from the very limited tax powers we have, or from moving block grant funds from elsewhere.

Not like Westminster that can borrow trillions.

Konrad von Carstein
3 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

You really didnt need to explain. Im just jealous. :)  Oh I  love Pittencrief park 

Didn't want you thinking I was an uncouth jakeball :) (or even a couth one)

Konrad von Carstein
3 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Enjoy your beer although I'm not sure the dear leader would agree with you drinking alcohol. 😀

She can get in the bin with that ...

Oops :lol: 

JudyJudyJudy
20 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Didn't want you thinking I was an uncouth jakeball :) (or even a couth one)

Thats fine i know a few uncouth jakeballs :) 

The Hogfather
58 minutes ago, Cade said:

We can't borrow, so it either comes from the very limited tax powers we have, or from moving block grant funds from elsewhere.

Have they declared what they're using the extra £20m they received from Westminster for taxi driver grants yet?

2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

What the hell are you on about. The point was that Scotland is opening pubs for outdoor drinking, exactly the same as England has already done. It was seen as great news for England but bad news for Scotland, at least as far as BBC Scotland was concerned

manaliveits105
32 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

Have they declared what they're using the extra £20m they received from Westminster for taxi driver grants yet?

Wheesht for indy !

1 hour ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Never let facts and reality get in the way of an SNP grievance. 

Never let the fact that unionists can't read posts to get in the way of ignoring the reality of the biased media

Enzo Chiefo
1 hour ago, Cade said:

I'm all for Scotland trialling full fiscal autonomy. Spend what it raises, with borrowing powers. I'll bet Sturgeon wouldn't touch it with a bargepole though. Watch the freebies disappear. 

Governor Tarkin
5 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Never let the fact that unionists can't read posts to get in the way of ignoring the reality of the biased media

Never let the fact that rabid Nats can't watch the BBC without experiencing some delusional existential rage get in the way of a good whinge either. 👍

9 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Never let the fact that rabid Nats can't watch the BBC without experiencing some delusional existential rage get in the way of a good whinge either. 👍

I'll try again. Pubs open in England, good. Pubs open in Scotland, bad. You honestly can't see an issue with that?? 

18 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I'm all for Scotland trialling full fiscal autonomy. Spend what it raises, with borrowing powers. I'll bet Sturgeon wouldn't touch it with a bargepole though. Watch the freebies disappear. 

SNP have been asking for full fiscal autonomy for years

Governor Tarkin
13 minutes ago, XB52 said:

I'll try again. Pubs open in England, good. Pubs open in Scotland, bad. You honestly can't see an issue with that?? 

You can try all you like, buddy. 👍

Enzo Chiefo
20 minutes ago, XB52 said:

SNP have been asking for full fiscal autonomy for years

They backed down from it back in 2015 iirc. It should be put to her; keep what you raise in return for the end of the block grant. They would still pay a share of defence costs which, to be honest, would be the case even if Scotland did separate, and a share of debt interest.

In my opinion, she would run a mile from it.

The Hogfather

Perhaps XB52 can explain where the missing £20m has gone. He seems pretty clued up on why the SNP should get fiscal autonomy.

32 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

You can try all you like, buddy. 👍

Thought so, not got a clue. Well actually that's not true as of course you can see the obvious bias but refuse to. Sad but so typical. I really worry for you lot after independence. Meanwhile I'll not waste any more time trying to get an honest reply to my question 

16 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

Perhaps XB52 can explain where the missing £20m has gone. He seems pretty clued up on why the SNP should get fiscal autonomy.

We get it, you're a taxi driver so have an axe to bear. And I have never said they should get full fiscal autonomy; only that they have been calling for it. We will of course have full fiscal autonomy after independence. 

27 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

They backed down from it back in 2015 iirc. It should be put to her; keep what you raise in return for the end of the block grant. They would still pay a share of defence costs which, to be honest, would be the case even if Scotland did separate, and a share of debt interest.

In my opinion, she would run a mile from it.

We want independence which will mean we have full fiscal autonomy

Governor Tarkin
6 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Thought so, not got a clue. Well actually that's not true as of course you can see the obvious bias but refuse to. Sad but so typical. I really worry for you lot after independence. Meanwhile I'll not waste any more time trying to get an honest reply to my question 

"You lot", :rofl:

Spoken like a true bigot.

The defence rests, M'lud.

The Hogfather
4 minutes ago, XB52 said:

We get it, you're a taxi driver so have an axe to bear. And I have never said they should get full fiscal autonomy; only that they have been calling for it. We will of course have full fiscal autonomy after independence. 

Wrong, I'm not a taxi driver. I'm just someone who would like to know where that money has gone.

Unknown user
16 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Dearie me guv, mon now

Konrad von Carstein
43 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

:berra:

30 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Dearie me guv, mon now

He can't answer a simple question so that makes me a bigot😁😁😁😁

Seymour M Hersh
2 hours ago, XB52 said:

Well if you say so buddy boy! 

Enzo Chiefo
1 hour ago, XB52 said:

We want independence which will mean we have full fiscal autonomy

For any future referendums, always hate-filled and divisive as we know, it should require 2 votes. First vote, question set by the electoral commission,  asks whether negotiations should be opened with EU, UK, whoever. The 2nd vote ratifies or not, the exact terms on which we would cease partnership. No Santa Wish Lists about currency,  costs etc. That's democratic and the people decide. You agree??

Governor Tarkin
2 hours ago, Smithee said:

Dearie me guv, mon now

It's been a long day, Schmitt. 🤷‍♂️

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, XB52 said:

He can't answer a simple question so that makes me a bigot😁😁😁😁

I could easily answer any question that you may care to ask.

The trouble is:

a) can I be arsed on such a busy day?

b) Can I can couch my answer in such terms that my inquisitor may have a chance of understanding without risk of an aneurysm.

I wouldn't want that on my concience.