The rise and fall of The SNP.

maroonlegions
1 hour ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Reading this and Covid thread, amazing how Scots like Cherry and Salmond now vilified by the same people who cheered and supported them just a few years/months ago. 

Cherry and Salmond haven't changed one iota but they questioned Nicola and Peter, therefore they are now the enemy. 

As soon the SNP leadership give the word, the lap dogs are sent out to undermine and smear. 

It's astonishing to eatcg but not a surprise. 

How about we up here, the 2nd citizens,  start focusing our energy directly at the real crooks down south, you know the   coke sniffing, tax payers subsidised 2nd homes bunch.

If he could, Hancock i mean , would.

Matt Hancock’s Family Dog Awarded £16m Covid Contract

And their Tory donating mates are ROBBING their staff bind too.

Lady Green pockets £50m from Arcadia break-up as former staff face a cut in their retirement income thanks to £200m pension deficit

Edited by maroonlegions

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• manaliveits105

• Roxy Hearts

3 hours ago, Candy said:

Yes, every time there is bad PR for the SNP a poll comes along showing increased support for the nationalist cause/independence.

Strange, isn't  it?

So the fervently anti-snp are now in on the independence conspiracy😁😁😁😁. You need help 

3 minutes ago, XB52 said:

So the fervently anti-snp are now in on the independence conspiracy😁😁😁😁. You need help 

Your mind must work in strange ways if that's what you think.

4 minutes ago, Candy said:

Your mind must work in strange ways if that's what you think.

I'll leave you to your wee tin foil hat world, take care 

Governor Tarkin
51 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

the   coke sniffing, tax payers subsidised 2nd homes bunch.

You rang? :)

14 hours ago, Swahili Jambo said:

Just to help you, 150 Edminston Drive, Glasgow, G51  2XD.  Hope that helps, now **** off to your beloved.  ****inn wannabe Rangers fan

Kerrydale Street, Parkhead, Glasgow, G40 3RE

Off you pop Timothy.

Is this how this game works?

jack D and coke
2 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Reading this and Covid thread, amazing how Scots like Cherry and Salmond now vilified by the same people who cheered and supported them just a few years/months ago. 

Cherry and Salmond haven't changed one iota but they questioned Nicola and Peter, therefore they are now the enemy. 

As soon the SNP leadership give the word, the lap dogs are sent out to undermine and smear. 

It's astonishing to eatcg but not a surprise. 

You haven’t seen similar from unionist posters who now seem to take Wings, Craig Murray, AS, Jim Sillars etc word as gospel now? :lol: These people were roundly mocked by anyone from a unionist standpoint but now? Theyre paragons of virtue ffs :lol:  

I haven’t seen a single person defend NS and if she’s guilty then no one will have sympathy that I’ve seen. You’re confusing people who want indy over what we have and are aware there is no other vehicle to that destination, it’s really not the same thing. Neither did I see anyone defend AS before his trial yet now he’s the unionist great white hope to bring it all down. 
You see what you want to see. 

jambos are go!
19 hours ago, Space Mackerel said:

A trade deal? 🤣🤣🤣

The Dis-United Kingdom, the only country in the world, since time began to impose economic sanctions on itself.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Agree. But insignificant compared to the damage independence will do to Scotland and the Scottish economy.

7 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

There are probably loads of undercover bellends on here but I don't think simply because someone is against independence makes them a certain type of supporter.

You certainly have a bit of a fixation with people levelling the accusation though, justifiably or otherwise

:interehjrling:

6 hours ago, speaker said:

This could get very, very interesting

F7792FA0-E61A-4B4E-A334-1EA5CA48F65B.jpeg

Great news.

The truth might come out now.

So many people trying their best to block it.

Someone has been lying, we may find out soon.

5 hours ago, jambos are go! said:

Agree. But insignificant compared to the damage independence will do to Scotland and the Scottish economy.

Question time was a good watch tonight, Ian Murray asking about currency, economy and applying to get back in the eu should Scotland become independent,  all good questions that should be answered before calling on a referendum. Hopefully they will be answered before we go to the polls but Jeane Freeman didn’t seem to give much away. 

6 hours ago, Justin Z said:

You certainly have a bit of a fixation with people levelling the accusation though, justifiably or otherwise

A Sherman proposing Hearts fans should jump on a bus destined for Govan because they oppose independence, is one of the most ridiculous things I've witnessed on the internet.

Out of touch.

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, stevie1874 said:

Question time was a good watch tonight, Ian Murray asking about currency, economy and applying to get back in the eu should Scotland become independent,  all good questions that should be answered before calling on a referendum. Hopefully they will be answered before we go to the polls but Jeane Freeman didn’t seem to give much away. 

She’s an embarrassment. Sounds like she read a script of things to trot out before she went on air, boris Johnson, the tories😴where did they get her ffs.

Ian Murray is another funny one, sort of sums labour up now, just says exactly what you expect him to. No insight, nothing you haven’t heard a million times before just another empty suit prattling on that much you forget what he said. I can’t remember a thing he said all night tbh it was just blah blah pish. 
Michael Forsyth is a throw back to when you didn’t have to agree with a politician but you listened when he talked. I dont agree with him on most things but he’s head and shoulders above those absolute dingles. 

10 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

You haven’t seen similar from unionist posters who now seem to take Wings, Craig Murray, AS, Jim Sillars etc word as gospel now? :lol: These people were roundly mocked by anyone from a unionist standpoint but now? Theyre paragons of virtue ffs :lol:  

I haven’t seen a single person defend NS and if she’s guilty then no one will have sympathy that I’ve seen. You’re confusing people who want indy over what we have and are aware there is no other vehicle to that destination, it’s really not the same thing. Neither did I see anyone defend AS before his trial yet now he’s the unionist great white hope to bring it all down. 
You see what you want to see. 

:spoton:He's full of shite. And full of shite on the Coronavirus thread anaw and 99.9 % of all threads in the shed. A shed full of shite. But look, look the pro independent Scots are mental. 

2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

She’s an embarrassment. Sounds like she read a script of things to trot out before she went on air, boris Johnson, the tories😴where did they get her ffs.

Ian Murray is another funny one, sort of sums labour up now, just says exactly what you expect him to. No insight, nothing you haven’t heard a million times before just another empty suit prattling on that much you forget what he said. I can’t remember a thing he said all night tbh it was just blah blah pish. 
*Michael Forsyth is a throw back to when you didn’t have to agree with a politician but you listened when he talked. I dont agree with him on most things but he’s head and shoulders above those absolute dingles. 

*Are you drunk, Jack. He's a fecking filthy piece of scum and will be jailed for crimes against Scotland post independence, when we find out exactly! the full range of crimes committed by all Unionists during this United Kingdom episode. 

And to all Hoosejocks of Scotland. 

Tick Tock Traitors... 

12 hours ago, Justin Z said:

What’s interesting about it?

Not like you to stop short of saying what you want to say. 

Governor Tarkin
7 hours ago, JyTees said:

A Sherman proposing Hearts fans should jump on a bus destined for Govan because they oppose independence, is one of the most ridiculous things I've witnessed on the internet.

Out of touch.

Racist.

7 hours ago, JyTees said:

Out of touch.

:rofl: Exactly the level of honesty, integrity and bigotry we've come to expect from you.

Edited by Justin Z

2 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

For truth we will endeavour

For honesty we strive

To Krankie no surrender

Whilst 100 true Scots survive 

True Scots :rofl:

Anyway, Tick Tock... 

1 hour ago, Ron Burgundy said:

What’s interesting about it?

Not like you to stop short of saying what you want to say.

But I didn't stop short at all. You had no problem telling me I'm never a Hearts supporter, yet you also repeatedly get entirely bent out of shape when folks correctly call out bigotry as something that has no place at our club.

Maybe if you'd engage your brain for once, instead of falling back on whining about JKB being for working class folk, throwing their intellectual capacity under the bus because you're outmatched in more or less every discussion on here, you could've figured it out on your own.

Governor Tarkin
4 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

But I didn't stop short at all. You had no problem telling me I'm never a Hearts supporter, yet you also repeatedly get entirely bent out of shape when folks correctly call out bigotry as something that has no place at our club.

Maybe if you'd engage your brain for once, instead of falling back on whining about JKB being for working class folk, throwing their intellectual capacity under the bus because you're outmatched in more or less every discussion on here, you could've figured it out on your own.

If you were a real Hearts supporter you'd know that bigotry has an enormous place at OUR club. 

Just now, Governor Tarkin said:

If you were a real Hearts supporter you'd know that bigotry has an enormous place at OUR club. 

:lol: :indeed:

19 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

What did the poster say that was bigoted? 

jack D and coke
6 hours ago, ri Alban said:

*Are you drunk, Jack. He's a fecking filthy piece of scum and will be jailed for crimes against Scotland post independence, when we find out exactly! the full range of crimes committed by all Unionists during this United Kingdom episode. 

And to all Hoosejocks of Scotland. 

Tick Tock Traitors... 

Of course I was drunk ☺️
I’ve never agreed with him but he’s like from the mould of politicians that at least know what they’re talking about. Freeman etc are an embarrassment to me. Come across like Facebook politicians and people that just parrot absolute pish. You can tell she has no thoughts of her own. Where do they find these people? 

Governor Tarkin
12 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Where do they find these people? 

It used to be George Street at 6pm on a Friday.

1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

It used to be George Street at 6pm on a Friday.

😩 Feels like a distant dream at this point

jack D and coke
4 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

:lol: 

12 hours ago, Justin Z said:

:rofl: Exactly the level of honesty, integrity and bigotry we've come to expect from you.

Bigotry. You really are a wukfit!

vladisacoward
13 hours ago, ri Alban said:

giphy.gif

😂 Is that supposed to remind us all of 'free by'93'?! That went well didn't it?! Here we are 28 years later and your clock is still ticking!  For your sake, i hope you are too young to remember that.

SNP days are numbered in Scotland, 14 years of absolutely ****ing shite bar a couple of good things intertwined amongst the catastrophic shambles that they have created. Thankfully there is enough educated people in Scotland to see past their division creating ploy and numerous failures. Sturgeon has to go asap, an utter disgrace during this pandemic. 

On 12/02/2021 at 22:35, vladisacoward said:

😂 Is that supposed to remind us all of 'free by'93'?! That went well didn't it?! Here we are 28 years later and your clock is still ticking!  For your sake, i hope you are too young to remember that.

Oh dear, oblivious to the very end. 

On 13/02/2021 at 11:02, Famous 1874 said:

SNP days are numbered in Scotland, 14 years of absolutely ****ing shite bar a couple of good things intertwined amongst the catastrophic shambles that they have created. Thankfully there is enough educated people in Scotland to see past their division creating ploy and numerous failures. Sturgeon has to go asap, an utter disgrace during this pandemic. 

:rofl:You're funny. 

You'd think the Unionists would be more grateful to NS and the SG. They've just broke their necks vaccinating 80%of their vote. 

The other 20% will be vaccinated on the 12th of July. Easier to find them. 

jack D and coke
39 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Cause he speaks like an English person makes him sound better. He's a piece of shite and JF with one sentence showed him up for what he is.(UK independence is great but not for Scotland) A Hoosejock. 

Poll Tax, remember that. 

I don’t forget and I didn’t say I agreed with a single thing he’s ever said, I don’t. 

2 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I don’t forget and I didn’t say I agreed with a single thing he’s ever said, I don’t. 

Don't mind me jack. I'm in a mood. CT scan today and I keep falling thru the cracks for grants. The first three grants and now the new SG self employed grant. Oh and I didn’t renew my taxi badge, so I lost out on £1500 for that anaw. Just as well I'm not totally skint, yet. :D

Which wouldn't have been problem had the Scum Tories not had made my Mrs an illegal, but hey she wasn't BAME, so it wasn't a scandal. Thank **** for Windrush. 

53 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Cause he speaks like an English person makes him sound better. He's a piece of shite and JF with one sentence showed him up for what he is.(UK independence is great but not for Scotland) A Hoosejock. 

Poll Tax, remember that. 

The poll tax showed that the English, Welsh etc couldn't give a shite what happens up here.  

Not just be because we got it a year earlier, but down to the fact that no England etc didn't begin campaigning against it until it was introduced down south. 

They might've avoided it if they had supported us.  

I laugh when i hear all that 'we care about you Scotland' pish. 

Where were they when we really needed them?  

Governor Tarkin
9 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Don't mind me jack. I'm in a mood. CT scan today and I keep falling thru the cracks for grants. The first three grants and now the new SG self employed grant. Oh and I didn’t renew my taxi badge, so I lost out on £1500 for that anaw. Just as well I'm not totally skint, yet. :D

Which wouldn't have been problem had the Scum Tories not had made my Mrs an illegal, but hey she wasn't BAME, so it wasn't a scandal. Thank **** for Windrush. 

Good luck with the scan today ya gotch eyed jock git. :) 👍

Let us know how you get on bud.

2 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

The poll tax showed that the English, Welsh etc couldn't give a shite what happens up here.  

Not just be because we got it a year earlier, but down to the fact that no England etc didn't begin campaigning against it until it was introduced down south. 

They might've avoided it if they had supported us.  

I laugh when i hear all that 'we care about you Scotland' pish. 

Where were they when we really needed them?  

If it had bee introduced in England first the Scots would have been too busy pishing themselves laughing at them to do anything about it.

If it had been Wales the Scots probably wouldn't have even noticed barring the odd piece on the teatime news.

You're kidding yourself on if you think that Scotland would have mobilised mass protests on the behalf of its English brothers.

It would have been a small minority at best, pretty much the same as the English managed for Scotland's plight.

jack D and coke
24 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

It’s cool man I tend to get all arsey in the morning an all. Hope all well with scans pal. 

15 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Good luck with the scan today ya gotch eyed jock git. :) 👍

Let us know how you get on bud.

If it had bee introduced in England first the Scots would have been too busy pishing themselves laughing at them to do anything about it.

If it had been Wales the Scots probably wouldn't have even noticed barring the odd piece on the teatime news.

You're kidding yourself on if you think that Scotland would have mobilised mass protests on the behalf of its English brothers.

It would have been a small minority at best, pretty much the same as the English managed for Scotland's plight.

I agree.  It does show that all that we care for each other is fickle pish. 

So when we needed them they weren't there?  

The welsh and northern Irish never joined in either.

United kingdom..? 

Governor Tarkin
18 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

I agree.  It does show that all that we care for each other is fickle pish. 

So when we needed them they weren't there?  

The welsh and northern Irish never joined in either.

United kingdom..? 

In an ideal world there wouldn't be a them and us.

It's a real pity there is no popular will to work towards this.

The current crop of political leaders are a disgrace.

15 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

In an ideal world there wouldn't be a them and us.

It's a real pity there is no popular will to work towards this.

The current crop of political leaders are a disgrace.

I'm only using that as an example to show we aren't really in this together.  I couldn't give a shiny if people over the border care about us.  Why should they?  It does show that there isn't a untited kingdom.  

You're right about it not being the people and it being down to snidey politicians playing identity politics as it works in their parochial favour. 

I just want away from Westminster as they are never going to change the voting system for uk elections.  

You really wanting a 18th century democracy?.

I think the snp.have shot themselves in the foot with this Salmond enquiry. 

We had a trust in our politics compared to Westminster but they have blown this with the enquiry carry on. They've shown they are just the same as every power hungry politician. 

Thankfully they are only a means to an end. 

manaliveits105

National Audit Scotland say SG ignored warnings of 3 pandemic trials over previous few years over in particular PPE and Care Homes - probably too busy filling the biscuit tin for Indyref2 

John Swinney on BBC radio absolutely trying to waffle his way out of it and not succeeding

Governor Tarkin
30 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

I'm only using that as an example to show we aren't really in this together.  I couldn't give a shiny if people over the border care about us.  Why should they?  It does show that there isn't a untited kingdom.  

You cant decry 18th century democracy then cite 18th century borders as a legitimate method of defining the identity of a largely homogeneous group of people going forward. When does it end?

This is a baseline for the very identity politics (the other principle one being ethnicity), that maintains us in a perpetual fix; and by us I mean everyone.

Edited by Governor Tarkin