The rise and fall of The SNP.

manaliveits105

Fantastic article by Sillars perfect descriptive summary of the Scottish Government - wee Kate sneaked that £268m reduction in social housing through. Trump like and KGB comparisons over the Wheesht for Indy disgrace 

barefaced lies from doddery auld Russell too - it’s a given within that horrible organisation

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• manaliveits105

• Roxy Hearts

Space Mackerel
4 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Fantastic article by Sillars perfect descriptive summary of the Scottish Government - wee Kate sneaked that £268m reduction in social housing through. Trump like and KGB comparisons over the Wheesht for Indy disgrace 

barefaced lies from doddery auld Russell too - it’s a given within that horrible organisation

Jim Sillars, Stuart Campbell and Big Eck noo. 🤣🤣🤣

:glorious:

Space Mackerel
13 hours ago, JackLadd said:

My 74 y/o stepdad was stood outside in the snow in Kirkcaldy for an hour because of their vaccination chaos. Could run an iScotland all tickety though, aye. 

Nurse, NURSE!

Theres a person on the internet thinks Ms Freeman does all the vax appointments and not the Local Health Board. 

manaliveits105

Nicky yet again states that she is completely focussed on the virus whilst answering  the question she obviously asked  Keith Brown to ask about the new UK Union body so she can try and showboat about it - she is so false - waken up Scotland and empty this charlatan 

if she isnt forced to resign soon .

(LOOK !! stamp feet - raise eyes bloody toaries).

12 hours ago, JyTees said:

The media and press wouldn't stand for the shenanigans we have to put up with here, never mind the courts. Imagine the Murrell situation? "You misled the inquiry, you've contradicted the first minister, you've commited perjury. Would you mind reappearing and reaffirming your testimony? No? Okay then. Next!"

Somehow I don't think the lies would be permitted by the government south of the border, so why here?

You need to see the video of Dom Cummings lying & misleading parliament over the Brexit Leave campaign so much that so he was ordered to reappear. He never has & Johnson went on to make him his SPAD knowing he had failed to do so. Gove has repeatedly failed to answer parliamentary questions over funding for the Leave campaign. 

The media didn't bat an eyelid. 

Lying is just part of the skill set these days. 

16 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

You need to see the video of Dom Cummings lying & misleading parliament over the Brexit Leave campaign so much that so he was ordered to reappear. He never has & Johnson went on to make him his SPAD knowing he had failed to do so. Gove has repeatedly failed to answer parliamentary questions over funding for the Leave campaign. 

Correct. They're all at it and just have to pick the least worst! We need independence so the SNP until something better comes along. I'm not overly dissatisfied with them but I am completely with the others.

2 hours ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Correct. They're all at it and just have to pick the least worst! We need independence so the SNP until something better comes along. I'm not overly dissatisfied with them but I am completely with the others.

tenor.gif

3 hours ago, weehammy said:

The Parliament Committee has a built-in majority of Sturgeon/Murrell loyalists , hence the outcome of the vote on Salmond’s evidence.

If they don't allow Salmond's written testimony in the inquiry and as a result he doesn't appear before the committee, which is now pretty much a foregone conclusion, do we reckon that'll be that, and the Murrell's can get back to the good life?

I think the consequent press conference, where the threat of contempt of court is removed, will be rather lively. In fact, I think that's what he's bargaining for.

Drain the swamp.

3 hours ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Looking at the indy debate from afar , I'm convinced  now that it will never happen unless / until the SNP are the most perfect govt ever in the history of the world (even though there's no reason for the SNP to be in power post indy) ,  that EVERY single question around indy has been satisfied to every possible  voter  and that that it isn't going to cost ANYONE financially.

It doesn't matter what the Tories do to Scotland, so many Scots still prefer that to voting for the SNP to achieve indy.

3 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

I'm not a fan of any the ****ers south of the border mate. I'm not looking to engage in whataboutery either. What happens this side of the border has a direct impact on me, my family and friends.

The present incumbents in Holyrood have taken things to new levels as far as dirty politics go. The calibre of every single one of them is gutter level.

Personally, I'm not sure how endorsing the snakes in May and a successful vote for independence would fix any of that.

1 minute ago, JyTees said:

I'm not a fan of any the ****ers south of the border mate. I'm not looking to engage in whataboutery either. What happens this side of the border has a direct impact on me, my family and friends.

The present incumbents in Holyrood have taken things to new levels as far as dirty politics go. The calibre of every single one of them is gutter level.

Personally, I'm not sure how endorsing the snakes in May and a successful vote for independence would fix any of that.

I'm not a fan of the SNP but I'm not going to waste any time debating with someone who talks about "snakes".  Your final "point" is lost on me as the discussion had nothing to do with independence per se - maybe read the post I was replying to instead of getting all emotional. 

maroonlegions

And folk thought it was big bad lefty Corbyn who was coming after their money in the forms of higher taxation. Take this utter criminal Hanncock. He is taking us for utter fools and not even hiding the fact that he is chucking tax payers money to his mates and associates.  

He is the pubic school boy  version of Arthur Daley.. 

149052516_262866985199044_4267263515595925820_n.jpg

Edited by maroonlegions

manaliveits105

It’s amazing that she forgot about the meeting with Geoff Aberdeen then said it was just fleeting meeting when it was planned and recorded to discuss allegations against Alex Salmond 

Ms Sturgeon failed to mention the Aberdein meeting when, on January 8 and 10 2019, she told Holyrood about meetings she had with Mr Salmond to discuss the harassment claims made against him.

Back then Ms Sturgeon told MSPs she first heard about the allegations against Mr Salmond when the former first minister told her in person when he visited her house on April 2 2018 – a few days after her meeting with Mr Aberdein.

The fact that Ms Sturgeon had met Mr Aberdein was only made public during Mr Salmond’s criminal trial, which resulted in the former SNP leader being cleared in March this year of all the sex offence charges he faced.

OOT !

Space Mackerel
27 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

It’s amazing that she forgot about the meeting with Geoff Aberdeen then said it was just fleeting meeting when it was planned and recorded to discuss allegations against Alex Salmond 

Ms Sturgeon failed to mention the Aberdein meeting when, on January 8 and 10 2019, she told Holyrood about meetings she had with Mr Salmond to discuss the harassment claims made against him.

Back then Ms Sturgeon told MSPs she first heard about the allegations against Mr Salmond when the former first minister told her in person when he visited her house on April 2 2018 – a few days after her meeting with Mr Aberdein.

The fact that Ms Sturgeon had met Mr Aberdein was only made public during Mr Salmond’s criminal trial, which resulted in the former SNP leader being cleared in March this year of all the sex offence charges he faced.

OOT !

35B6B99A-C3DC-4140-BBA8-C2A9FAED2E26.jpeg

1 hour ago, NANOJAMBO said:

I'm not a fan of the SNP but I'm not going to waste any time debating with someone who talks about "snakes".  Your final "point" is lost on me as the discussion had nothing to do with independence per se - maybe read the post I was replying to instead of getting all emotional. 

What's wrong with describing them as snakes? Sorry, "snakes".

And I wasn't debating with you personally tbh. Just general chit chat in the shed. 

No harm done. Carry on.

Space Mackerel
12 minutes ago, JyTees said:

What's wrong with describing them as snakes? Sorry, "snakes".

And I wasn't debating with you personally tbh. Just general chit chat in the shed. 

No harm done. Carry on.

Snakes? 

54FB958C-217F-4334-91E9-8B2F8E0C8B8B.jpeg

Space Mackerel
1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

Whatabootery  - wrong thread

I hope you’ve given a fiver to Wings, you read his stuff more than me. 😁

Her conduct over Salmond and selective amnesia regards clandestine meetings and conversations is just part of the charade. Per a high placed acquaintance in police Scotland, Nicola is actually gay with a secret long-term "friend" and in a sham marriage. Apparently it's the biggest open secret in Holyrood.  

Space Mackerel
4 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Her conduct over Salmond and selective amnesia regards clandestine meetings and conversations is just part of the charade. Per a high placed acquaintance in police Scotland, Nicola is actually gay with a secret long-term "friend" and in a sham marriage. Apparently it's the biggest open secret in Holyrood.  

Seb Coe had sex with wee William Hague so I believe from the internet. 

Just now, Space Mackerel said:

Seb Coe had sex with wee William Hague so I believe from the internet. 

It was half way through a judo contest so not sure they meant it.  

So we can't get independence because Sturgeon is secretly gay?  

15 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

It was half way through a judo contest so not sure they meant it.  

So we can't get independence because Sturgeon is secretly gay?  ThatThat

You can have whatever you want , just as long as you know you're being lied to on multiple levels.

Edited by JackLadd

Just now, JackLadd said:

You can whatever you want , just as long as you know you're being lied to on multiple levels.

Not too happy about being lied to in a political sense but couldn't care about not telling the truth on her personal life if there is no conflict of interest.  

Despising the way they are going about this Salmond enquiry.  

Showing Scottish politicians to be the same as what we want away from.

She is against the ropes with this but expect them to wrighlevout if this.

This'll do more damage to independence than the Tories.  It shouldn't but it will.  

9 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Not too happy about being lied to in a political sense but couldn't care about not telling the truth on her personal life if there is no conflict of interest.  

Despising the way they are going about this Salmond enquiry.  

Showing Scottish politicians to be the same as what we want away from.

She is against the ropes with this but expect them to wrighlevout if this.

This'll do more damage to independence than the Tories.  It shouldn't but it will.  

It speaks to integrity and trust, we're seeing it with what went on with Salmond. The dafties will blindly support her and the SNP agenda come what may but surely the evidence is there that they're charlatans who'd lead Scotland to a much worse place. 

Space Mackerel
10 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

It speaks to integrity and trust, we're seeing it with what went on with Salmond. The dafties will blindly support her and the SNP agenda come what may but surely the evidence is there that they're charlatans who'd lead Scotland to a much worse place. 

We have just left the EU and everything is ****ed yet Jack thinks Scotland will be lead to a much worse place. Bless. 🤣

3 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

We have just left the EU and everything is ****ed yet Jack thinks Scotland will be lead to a much worse place. Bless. 🤣

You mean we got a trade deal and you and other dafties are *****ed. And if you think it's bad now just wait till we're penniless and on the Euro with the dafty gang plugging holes in their tartan Titanic. 

Space Mackerel
11 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

You mean we got a trade deal and you and other dafties are *****ed. And if you think it's bad now just wait till we're penniless and on the Euro with the dafty gang plugging holes in their tartan Titanic. 

A trade deal? 🤣🤣🤣

The Dis-United Kingdom, the only country in the world, since time began to impose economic sanctions on itself.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

57 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

I’m Yoonaphobic pal, that’s all. 

I'd be careful using words like "mincer" when not referring to a butcher or meat, in an independent Scotland lead by the current numpties championing the cause for "freedom".

A nanny state that'll have you jailed for what you talk about round the kitchen table and a party prepared to throw one of their brightest under a bus for not falling into line with the woke agenda, won't take too kindly to a citizen of Alba using that language, regardless of how subservient you are to the struggle.

1 hour ago, JackLadd said:

Not sure I agree on the to a worse place bit.  Worse than the 18th century democracy that is Westminster?

Just shows politicians are the same whatever the voting system. 

I'd happily scap all party politics if it was possible.  Just as antiquated as the Westminster voting system. 

Space Mackerel
6 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

Not a hint of irony either. 

Nurse! NURSE! 

Ingurlund is going to be surrounded by 28 international EU borders after Indy. Bring out the Spitfires! 

😁😁😁

Swahili Jambo
2 hours ago, Zlatanable said:

28 international EU borders?

Just to help you, 150 Edminston Drive, Glasgow, G51  2XD.  Hope that helps, now **** off to your beloved.  ****inn wannabe Rangers fan

4 hours ago, Swahili Jambo said:

Just to help you, 150 Edminston Drive, Glasgow, G51  2XD.  Hope that helps, now **** off to your beloved.  ****inn wannabe Rangers fan

Why do you think he is a wannabe Rangers fan?

7 hours ago, Swahili Jambo said:

You have a post count of four, two of those are on a politics thread, made in the wee hours, accusing hearts fans of wanting to be rangers fans.

There is a very real chance that you require professional help.

47 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

What makes you think he's not? 

There are probably loads of undercover bellends on here but I don't think simply because someone is against independence makes them a certain type of supporter.

16 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

OOT !

Where did you cut and paste all that from ? 

The Spectator 🤔

28 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Not unexpected after Mr Murrell's recent public appearance. 

There will be another one next week after Mrs Murrell appears before the Salmond enquiry.

manaliveits105
21 minutes ago, Candy said:

There will be another one next week after Mrs Murrell appears before the Salmond enquiry.

Correct the wheeesht for indy party pr machine will have to be in overdrive - but its hard to defend downright lies Scotland deserves better than what the Murreells offer.

The  hootsman is best ignored these days.

1 hour ago, Candy said:

???? Opinion poll shows the SNP soaring so you are saying we will be flying even higher after Sturgeon is finally allowed to appear before the committee????

19 minutes ago, speaker said:

This could get very, very interesting

F7792FA0-E61A-4B4E-A334-1EA5CA48F65B.jpeg

OOft

Squeaky Bum Time.

Edited by Boy Daniel

7 minutes ago, XB52 said:

???? Opinion poll shows the SNP soaring so you are saying we will be flying even higher after Sturgeon is finally allowed to appear before the committee????

Yes, every time there is bad PR for the SNP a poll comes along showing increased support for the nationalist cause/independence.

Strange, isn't  it?

Malinga the Swinga

Reading this and Covid thread, amazing how Scots like Cherry and Salmond now vilified by the same people who cheered and supported them just a few years/months ago. 

Cherry and Salmond haven't changed one iota but they questioned Nicola and Peter, therefore they are now the enemy. 

As soon the SNP leadership give the word, the lap dogs are sent out to undermine and smear. 

It's astonishing to eatcg but not a surprise.