• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• manaliveits105

• Roxy Hearts

Governor Tarkin
19 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

He has also seen active service, he shot a penguin in the Falklands. So he says, he's like a wee Walter McMitty character.

The only active service he's seen is most probably outside the Good Companions, and the closest he's got shooting anything was when he slept with a squaddie.

8 hours ago, Zlatanable said:

Again, why do you Scottish Nationalists feel the need to be so destructive of people that disagree with you?

It’s very weird, they just seem angry at the world all the time. Doesn’t do us any favours with the chip on the shoulder wee man syndrome either. 

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

When we play Timothy I’m terrible🥴

Entirely acceptable behavior imo.

Those late season afternoon kick offs at Tynecastle when the sun is out and spring is in the air are just the best days.

Howdy Doody Jambo
10 hours ago, Space Mackerel said:

Bobby Gillespie is Movin on Up 🥰

Naw to Yes. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

He sounds like an extremist 

1 hour ago, Justin Z said:

You only need to glance at the irrelevant trash three posts up from yours to know you're doing fine, mate.

Embarrassing for your lot isn't it.

Konrad von Carstein
7 hours ago, JyTees said:

Another Celtic **** jumping on the nationalist bandwagon.

I'm extremely grateful Tynecastle's not polluted by them.

Seeing as you like a wee link to Twitter Space Cadet, what you make of this scumbag? Appears to be both no? 🤔

FB_IMG_1612370797076.jpg

Does he make you proud?

THAT is bigotted wanna be Irish Celtic supporting welt...Does not represent any views held by 99.999% of Independence supporters or SNP members, but you are WELL aware of that...

3 hours ago, ri Alban said:

If there was one issue the SNP could put in there manifesto I could chose, it would be ending separate schools. Maybe one day we'll stop segregation of our children at the age of 5. 

Personally, I'd bring back the 1689 claim of right :whistling: 

Governor Tarkin
25 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

THAT is bigotted wanna be Irish Celtic supporting welt...Does not represent any views held by 99.999% of Independence supporters or SNP members, but you are WELL aware of that...

Prove it.

:muggy:

Weakened Offender
10 hours ago, Zlatanable said:

Again, why do you Scottish Nationalists feel the need to be so destructive of people that disagree with you?

Chill, dude. You're just a silly wee voice behind a made up internet moniker that trolls this thread with tedious, simpleton drivel. Don't take things too personally. 

Weakened Offender
8 hours ago, JyTees said:

Seeing as you like a wee link to Twitter Space Cadet, what you make of this scumbag? Appears to be both no? 🤔

FB_IMG_1612370797076.jpg

Does he make you proud?

The beauty of the internet. One tragic, needy moron makes a decision that will likely haunt his life for a long time and another one uses it as a reason to make himself look like an utter ****wit. 😁

Governor Tarkin
3 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

The beauty of the internet. One tragic, needy moron makes a decision that will likely haunt his life for a long time and another one uses it as a reason to make himself look like an utter ****wit. 😁

Both of these statements are applicable to 99% of your posts.

12 hours ago, Space Mackerel said:

Bobby Gillespie is Movin on Up 🥰

Naw to Yes. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Another ex-pat telling us citizens what's best? Nah.

Weakened Offender
55 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Both of these statements are applicable to 99% of your posts.

Good morning Mouth. 😊

Sturgeon nearly slipped up there on her daily show by mentioning "Great Britain", heroically though she rescued the situation  - after a brief pause.

the "island of........Scotland, England and Wales"

As the vaccination numbers shoot up in Scotland as sensible people knew they would, WM caught telling more and more porkies about their care home numbers. I'm sure the Scottish Tories will be asking questions about this any Year now 

7 minutes ago, XB52 said:

As the vaccination numbers shoot up in Scotland as sensible people knew they would, WM caught telling more and more porkies about their care home numbers. I'm sure the Scottish Tories will be asking questions about this any Year now 

Still sniggering at that Gove interview. Straw man politics at its finest. :lol: 

11 hours ago, JyTees said:

Another Celtic **** jumping on the nationalist bandwagon.

I'm extremely grateful Tynecastle's not polluted by them.

FB_IMG_1612370797076.jpg

Does he make you proud?

Mate, comparing anyone who covets Scottish Independence to this idiot? Really? that's lower than a lizards belly.

The bloke is blatantly an arsehole of the highest order and to link that with someone who feels disillusioned with Westminster and all that means and is looking for change is just nasty, wrong and tenuous and best.

In every bunch of roses there's always a few pricks.

Do you think he offered this media sharing nugget to the SNP's head of media for approval prior to hitting the enter button?

Geez peace :facepalm:

59 minutes ago, gjcc said:

Still sniggering at that Gove interview. Straw man politics at its finest. :lol: 

Nadhim Zahawi on Radio Scotland this morning pressed on the English "offered" stats too... spent time fumbling and asking for ten secs to get the numbers. Clearly was waiting for an advisor to hand him a bit of paper to get him the figures. 

Link is here -2hr 48m onward.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000rw67

4 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Mate, comparing anyone who covets Scottish Independence to this idiot? Really? that's lower than a lizards belly.

The bloke is blatantly an arsehole of the highest order and to link that with someone who feels disillusioned with Westminster and all that means and is looking for change is just nasty, wrong and tenuous and best.

In every bunch of roses there's always a few pricks.

Do you think he offered this media sharing nugget to the SNP's head of media for approval prior to hitting the enter button?

Geez peace :facepalm:

I'm sure not all Unionist supporters are as offensive as the poster who linked that Celtic fan's tweet. 

Imagine using that to score political points 😕

manaliveits105

30 year old man arrested over communications to Joanna Cherry on day she was removed from front benches 

can’t be any of our resident Nicky fans as he is too young 

Weakened Offender
5 hours ago, gjcc said:

You should have a wee look at the Coronavirus thread and have an even bigger snigger at the loveless morons who fell for it. 😁

I cannot believe they replaced Joanna Cherry QC, a well respected lawyer and parliamentarian with Anne ****ing McLaughlin, a failed drama student. 

I'm seriously questioning if it is malicious. I keep hearing Pete Wishart talking about how 'we can only beat ourselves', with appointments like that, he's not far wrong, shame he's too busy pointing fingers at others than putting pressure on the leadership to promote greater unity and drop the divisive pish they're insisting on pursuing 3/4 months out from an election. Its like they're trying to fail. 

4 hours ago, Space Mackerel said:

Another geography beezer on par with Raab suddenly sussing how the goods entered Britain. 🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡

F59723CF-74BD-4D30-812D-3F4CE81A64A5.jpeg

Let's just be thankful we're not hooked up to the EU politburo and all it's clunky bureaucracy.  The UK's world leading vaccine programme is the first big gain from Brexit!. Enjoy the freedom pal!

Space Mackerel
1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Let's just be thankful we're not hooked up to the EU politburo and all it's clunky bureaucracy.  The UK's world leading vaccine programme is the first big gain from Brexit!. Enjoy the freedom pal!

Readers. Enzo hasn’t done geography too. 

Swahili Jambo
3 hours ago, Space Mackerel said:

Readers. Enzo hasn’t done geography too. 

As I've said before Spacey, fear and self loathing, fear and self loathing wannabe Rangers fans!!

On 05/02/2021 at 21:32, Space Mackerel said:

****ing Albania 😁😁😁

B8665C73-0A93-4C20-AD96-131261294949.jpeg

Cringeworthy.

Up there with the Faroes deal she trumpeted and the Japanese deal that got binned because they UK literally cut & pasted the EU deal terms and the **** told her what to do with it. 

Just now, NANOJAMBO said:

Cringeworthy.

Up there with the Faroes deal she trumpeted and the Japanese deal that got binned because they UK literally cut & pasted the EU deal terms and the **** told her what to do with it. 

**** ? All I did was truncate "Japanese". 

31 minutes ago, McGlynn The Money said:

Peter Murrell at the Salmond committee this morning, wow...

He was absolutely horrific, did not do his wife any favours anyway.

McGlynn The Money
14 minutes ago, steve123 said:

He was absolutely horrific, did not do his wife any favours anyway.

Aye, scrambling around trying to find/think of answers, not a good look.

11 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Fabiani going all out to protect Murrell, to the point of basically answering some of the questions for him 

It was quite embarrassing by her.

47 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

**** ? All I did was truncate "Japanese". 

Aye, much like another shortening of Pakistani, that's also considered offensive

Byyy The Light

Sorry to be so ignorant towards this topic but I haven't really been following it other than seeing headlines.

What is the main aim here from Salmond?  Is he the figurehead of other forces within SNP that wants to see Sturgeon gone?  Or is he trying to salvage his reputation?

Breaches of the ministerial code shouldn't be taken lightly of course but I find it surprising with Independence having a tail wind that Salmond would try and blow the whole thing apart given that it was his life's work for so many years.

3 minutes ago, Byyy The Light said:

Sorry to be so ignorant towards this topic but I haven't really been following it other than seeing headlines.

What is the main aim here from Salmond?  Is he the figurehead of other forces within SNP that wants to see Sturgeon gone?  Or is he trying to salvage his reputation?

Breaches of the ministerial code shouldn't be taken lightly of course but I find it surprising with Independence having a tail wind that Salmond would try and blow the whole thing apart given that it was his life's work for so many years.

It looks like to me like Sturgeon and her cohorts in the civil service created a series of false allegations against Salmond, which he was found not guilty of because it never happened. It was an attempt to try and destroy his reputation, bring his supporters in the party to heel and stop any political comeback or, suppress any leverage he may have had. Looks like her and Murrell will end up with egg on their face. 

Byyy The Light
2 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

It looks like to me like Sturgeon and her cohorts in the civil service created a series of false allegations against Salmond, which he was found not guilty of because it never happened. It was an attempt to try and destroy his reputation, bring his supporters in the party to heel and stop any political comeback or, suppress any leverage he may have had. Looks like her and Murrell will end up with egg on their face. 

Why did Sturgeon do that?  I thought she was his protege and he only resigned after the last Independence campaign failed?  I just assumed she was new face of the same machine and they were still on the same team.

Seymour M Hersh
2 hours ago, Byyy The Light said:

Why did Sturgeon do that? 

In my opinion all politicians from all colours of rosette would stab themselves in the back or throw an old friend/mentor to advance their own careers and nobble rivals. This is probably just another example of this. 

Byyy The Light
21 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

In my opinion all politicians from all colours of rosette would stab themselves in the back or throw an old friend/mentor to advance their own careers and nobble rivals. This is probably just another example of this. 

Which is why I can’t be bothered with the daily intricacies of politics.

Be refreshing to have people in power or opposition who just got on with their jobs. 

maroonlegions

The unionists and land of hope and glory enthusiasts  must be shitting it over the person to fight and preserve  the union of the crowns.I mean what better clown to have in charge than the present UK PM.

Yes its a piss take i may add before the anti meme dram queens are all pant wetting .

147475497_4308204372539433_2379529594573207892_n.jpg

Edited by maroonlegions

manaliveits105

Car crash stuff from Mr Murrell today 

“I’m sorry I don’t believe you “ he was told and basically his only response was em that’s by the by em you can ask Nicola next week !

aye right ye are 

absolute basket of snakes

calls from inside snp for him to resign over his performance today 

snp ripping itself apart 

Space Mackerel
44 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Car crash stuff from Mr Murrell today 

“I’m sorry I don’t believe you “ he was told and basically his only response was em that’s by the by em you can ask Nicola next week !

aye right ye are 

absolute basket of snakes

calls from inside snp for him to resign over his performance today 

snp ripping itself apart 

Auld gammon chops is ripping himself to bits tonight.

image.png.cead6a202bb9dcb4f650af04b5f9eeba.png

Space Mackerel
28 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

In your wet dreams. 😉

All the dafty Unionists are crowd funding Wings noo. 😁😁😁

6 hours ago, Byyy The Light said:

Yes, I'm baffled by this too.   He's s taking a risk (in terms of losing some of the Yes support the polls are showing) just to pursue some vendetta against Sturgeon and the Civil Servant lassie.  Presumably his enormous ego is driving this.   Maybe  even to the point where his arrogance dictates that he'd prefer to see a Sturgeon-led  Indyref2 campaign fail  ?   Bit of a stretch to believe that, but something very strange is going on behind the scenes.   

6 hours ago, Byyy The Light said:

Why did Sturgeon do that?  I thought she was his protege and he only resigned after the last Independence campaign failed?  I just assumed she was new face of the same machine and they were still on the same team.

Agree with that.  However many  politicians (and especially leaders) everywhere become alarmingly drunk on power, and in-fighting becomes the raison d^etre for some.   The dynamics of the SNP leadership (Mr & Mrs Murrell) probably fuel this.   It's a wee bit like Levein being Director of Football  and team manager while the owner isn't knowledgeable enough to challenge his decisions or planning.