• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• manaliveits105

• Roxy Hearts

57 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Just listening Sturgeon on BBC Sophie Rayworth show my she can talk and even with out taking a breath. Dominic Rabb can do the same too! Both hell bent on preventing the interviewer ask them questions. 
Practiced answers given often not even answering the question. 

She in your head too! Don't watch her and you'll have a fine day 😉

jack D and coke
3 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

People obsessing over here again eh :lol: 
Like you say just go about your day and you’ll probably just forget your living in 1930’s Germany or whatever shite they think is happening. 

Edited by jack D and coke

4 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

She was in my head with her fish wifey diatribe that’s why I switch the sound off. 

14 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

People obsessing over here again eh :lol: 
Like you say just go about your day and you’ll probably just forget your living in 1930’s Germany or whatever shite they think is happening. 

Not obsessing just can’t stand her voice.  She is not the only one that grates my senses.

Regarding 1930 Germany, people not happy with the distance people are from them now can wear a badge to signify it. Like that will make a difference. 

image.jpeg.165acbfceec8bf3ea4e338e526c0b862.jpeg

Edited by Boy Daniel
Addition.

1 hour ago, Boy Daniel said:

Not obsessing just can’t stand her voice.  She is not the only one that grates my senses.

Regarding 1930 Germany, people not happy with the distance people are from them now can wear a badge to signify it. Like that will make a difference. 

image.jpeg.165acbfceec8bf3ea4e338e526c0b862.jpeg

image-23-10-21-06-55-9.gif

On 21/01/2022 at 18:05, Hunky Dory said:

You know why the Yoons are particularly demented this week...

image.png.39b5fca49dfd2dea843e8fe6caaae73b.png

Could we have a thread title change to the rise and rise of the SNP, pleasemods? ;) 

4 hours ago, Boy Daniel said:

She was in my head with her fish wifey diatribe that’s why I switch the sound off. 

Turn over bud and you won't have to look at her either👍. Can't understand why folk continually watch British propaganda. You've made your minds up so just move on.

3 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

or the rise and fall now too feart to lose of the snp 

Why are you always on here proving your idiocy?

17 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Turn over bud and you won't have to look at her either👍. Can't understand why folk continually watch British propaganda. You've made your minds up so just move on.

She’s a paper bag and 10 pint job on a bad night😳

Lord Montpelier
6 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Now the Minnion 

6560F32E-FA26-4CA1-8582-296484F690A4.jpeg

If Penfold out of Danger Mouse every needs a stunt double there's a good candidate here

8 hours ago, Boy Daniel said:

Just listening Sturgeon on BBC Sophie Rayworth show my she can talk and even with out taking a breath. Dominic Rabb can do the same too! Both hell bent on preventing the interviewer ask them questions. 
Practiced answers given often not even answering the question. 

I've said it long ago.

They sound just like each other.

The Tory and SNP  governments.

3 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

or the rise and fall now too feart to lose of the snp 

Can anyone decipher this into something that makes sense?

3 hours ago, Ked said:

I've said it long ago.

They couldn't be further apart! That's a stupid post but not surprising. The SNP have really brought out the foolish is some people. 

Unionist parties are all different shades of the same thing but the SNP are like the Tories according to you. Good grief!

Howdy Doody Jambo
3 hours ago, Ked said:

I've said it long ago.

That's exactly what wee Nippy and her party are the Scottish Tories why can't the people of Scotland see it, blinded by the Wembley William Wallace moment 

2 minutes ago, The Maroon Pound said:

That's exactly what wee Nippy and her party are the Scottish Tories why can't the people of Scotland see it, blinded by the Wembley William Wallace moment 

Another stupid post! Dearie me.

6 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

They couldn't be further apart! That's a stupid post but not surprising. The SNP have really brought out the foolish is some people. 

Unionist parties are all different shades of the same thing but the SNP are like the Tories according to you. Good grief!

Yep.

When I hear them both not answering questions and not taking responsibility .

Or when I hear I cant recall I wasnt aware.

Fair assessment from me I'd say.

The SNP have failed to deliver any of their manifesto promises and might actually be aa incompetent as the other lot.

4 minutes ago, Ked said:

Yep.

When I hear them both not answering questions and not taking responsibility .

Or when I hear I cant recall I wasnt aware.

Fair assessment from me I'd say.

The SNP have failed to deliver any of their manifesto promises and might actually be aa incompetent as the other lot.

Vote for self governance and get a written constitution. Change the dynamics of our country and demand changes. We can't vote out the Tories but we can the SNP!

2 minutes ago, The Maroon Pound said:

Sorry Nicola 

She's not stupid unlike some posters on here or at least their comments. Deranged at times. 

The Real Maroonblood
51 minutes ago, The Maroon Pound said:

:facepalm:

10 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

:facepalm:

Intelligent eh? Mental health issues caused on here more by Nicola Sturgeon than Covid!

1 hour ago, The Maroon Pound said:

Probably because the people of Scotland aren't that politically illiterate.

21 minutes ago, Ked said:

I didnt know and I wasnt aware versus I dont recall(50 times)

Both sound like bullshitters

It's politics bud! I find Westminster with its warmongering, anti Scottishness, money wasting, resource plundering more offensive than knowledge about Alex Salmond touching someone's butt. All about perspective.

27 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

How is it political? I don't like wearing a mask but if it prevents the spread of assorted viruses then that's a  good thing, surely? Stop using this as a stick to beat the SG as you appear to be losing your rational thinking IMO. 

Howdy Doody Jambo
1 minute ago, Roxy Hearts said:

How is it political? I don't like wearing a mask but if it prevents the spread of assorted viruses then that's a  good thing, surely? Stop using this as a stick to beat the SG as you appear to be losing your rational thinking IMO. 

But masks don't prevent the spread of viruses, where is the evidence? It's all about control with Nippy and using the covids as a political football 

1 minute ago, The Maroon Pound said:

But masks don't prevent the spread of viruses, where is the evidence? It's all about control with Nippy and using the covids as a political football 

Yes keeps going on about England. So she does. Wheres the argument for Independence. Convince people. Negative comments about our cousins down south isn't cricket really . Its not very stateswoman like really. 

Konrad von Carstein
1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

Yes keeps going on about England. So she does. Wheres the argument for Independence. Convince people. Negative comments about our cousins down south isn't cricket really . Its not very stateswoman like really. 

I know that Kickback is for arseholes but Jeezo!

:berra:

In my experience arseholes have been quite useful things. Thanks for the compliment. You go low ill go lower. 

:) 

Konrad von Carstein
8 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

In my experience arseholes have been quite useful things. Thanks for the compliment. You go low ill go lower. 

:) 

Oh, I'm sure you can ;)

15 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

maxresdefault.jpg

There's your argument for independence

3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

maxresdefault.jpg

There's your argument for independence

What about the economy ? 

2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Yeah that's a good argument too, the nick of Britain just now

well you fell right into that one , if the " nick of Britain " is so dire imagine an Indy Scotland after a vote>? Doesn't bare thinking about really. 

Just now, JamesM48 said:

well you fell right into that one , if the " nick of Britain " is so dire imagine an Indy Scotland after a vote>? Doesn't bare thinking about really. 

Oh right, and how is that exactly?