• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• manaliveits105

• Roxy Hearts

Malinga the Swinga

It's not his fault, stop picking on him, he tries his best, he's part of a team, doing a great job.

Think I've covered most bases.

Lord Montpelier

Massive waste of space. Another politician who would struggle to achieve anything outside of politics (not that he has achieved anything within politics)

Kickback : when having a thread specifically about the SNP and a Covid thread that's turned  into another SNP moaning session from the usual whingers just isn't enough.

Good lad. He should rob people's tax money and have a few parties, then Tam and the Home John's might get on their knees and worship him. But alas he has no hair to mess up and doesn't say sentences backwards. 

Look, look , the SNP. Look, look, the French.

Edited by ri Alban

Malinga the Swinga
9 hours ago, Der Kaiser said:

During his time as Education secretary he negotiated a 13% pay rise for teachers with the EIS over 3 years.

I like him.......

Our esteemed deputy FM, what a star. Was that before he screwed up, along with SQA, exam system? Out of his depth in education, he was rewarded for his unwavering loyalty and lack of ability with a move to Covid recovery and a salary of approx £100k a year.

Great value for all of us.

9 hours ago, Der Kaiser said:

During his time as Education secretary he negotiated a 13% pay rise for teachers with the EIS over 3 years.

I like him.......

Do you not mean the EIS negotiated a 13% pay rise with him, in other words the SG offered less and he ended up agreeing probably considerably more. He doesn't sound like a very good negotiator to me.   

N Lincs Jambo
17 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

That surprised me - always had him down as a Hibs cut

Nope, definitely Hearts as are his whole family.

Maroon Sailor
Just now, N Lincs Jambo said:

Nope, definitely Hearts as are his whole family.

In that case he's a top bloke and an ideal candidate to replace Sturgeon 🤣

1 hour ago, Pans Jambo said:

I DONT LIKE HIM SO LETS START A THREAD...:raging:

Not being funny but that is usually how things work in the Shed.

Just now, i8hibsh said:

Not being funny but that is usually how things work in the Shed.

Yes, I know that.

How many "Ah dinny like the esenpee likesy" threads do we need though?

Just now, Pans Jambo said:

Yes, I know that.

About half as much as pro SNP/Yes/Lefty ones it seems.  Even as I type I have just noticed our resident England despiser has started a new thread of drivel.

As a country we have almost nothing to talk about nowadays apart from a second referendum and covid.  It is brutal.

2 hours ago, henryheart said:

Do you not mean the EIS negotiated a 13% pay rise with him, in other words the SG offered less and he ended up agreeing probably considerably more. He doesn't sound like a very good negotiator to me.   

My sarcasm didn't come across well regarding his "negotiation". Ultimately he caved before we striked.

As Edinburgh Secretary he was god awful as already mentioned on this thread.

Never worked in education but somehow was made responsible for it.

Maroon Sailor
11 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

My sarcasm didn't come across well regarding his "negotiation". Ultimately he caved before we striked.

As Edinburgh Secretary he was god awful as already mentioned on this thread.

Never worked in education but somehow was made responsible for it.

He's responsible for the Covid recovery plan now which as far as tonight is concerned is a case of

You can go to the match but don't go to the match

Thread about John Swinney is immediately hit with Boris Johnson whataboutery 😂😂

It's like someone starting a thread about their dislike of the cold weather and someone immediately saying aye but what about the heat it's much worse. Everything's a competition on here.

Personally, I really like it that way 😂

Malinga the Swinga
2 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Yes, I know that.

But you felt compelled to comment on yet another anti English thread. How many 'Ah hate the Tories and the English likesy' threads do we need though?

All politicians are utter *****. How anyone can say they support any of them is beyond me. Choosing one over the other is like choosing a kick in the baws over a punch on the nose. 

Maroon Sailor
38 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

All politicians are utter *****. How anyone can say they support any of them is beyond me. Choosing one over the other is like choosing a kick in the baws over a punch on the nose. 

Absolutely - Put them all in a filing cabinet marked- Not to be trusted 

17 hours ago, JackLadd said:

Had a sleepless night about the 50k super spreader at Hampden but not bothered by the same at Ibrox previous day. Total balloon. 

🤣🤣🤣 summed up perfectly 

2 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

But you felt compelled to comment on yet another anti English thread. How many 'Ah hate the Tories and the English likesy' threads do we need though?

Anti English? What “Anti-English” thread is that my friend?

Malinga the Swinga
3 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Anti English? What “Anti-English” thread is that my friend?

I very much doubt you will ever be my friend. I can't say I'll worry about that.

3 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

I very much doubt you will ever be my friend. I can't say I'll worry about that.

No. Forget that. You stated I was “compelled” to comment on an anti-English thread. Which one?

OK, I will spare you embarrassment. Theres not one is there? You just like to think that anyone who wants Scotland to be Independent must somehow be “anti-English”. 

Dont you?

10 hours ago, Maroon Sailor said:

In that case he's a top bloke and an ideal candidate to replace Sturgeon 🤣

The last jambo leader of the snp turned out alright as well. 😉😉😉

Edited by superjack
Spelling, as usual.

On 21/12/2021 at 10:29, Savage Vince said:

Remind me again about the UK's relationship with debt please? 

I'm nipped with Sturgeon but the question of debt and finances is no place to pick a fight against independence.

7 minutes ago, Ked said:

I'm nipped with Sturgeon but the question of debt and finances is no place to pick a fight against independence.

👍

53 minutes ago, Ked said:

Aye fella, debt and missing billions is just a wee minor technicality. Nicola had a Wonga tie up planned before they went bust. Ah well, back to the drawing board for our daring dear leader.

15 hours ago, GinRummy said:

It so partisan it's incredible.

I'd vote for any party who will improve the quality of mine and my families lives. I have no allegiance to any particular one.

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any about.

Slag the SNP and you are immediately a pro unionist Tory gammon in their eyes. I don't think any other political party other than Sinn Fein has such mental devotees.

Lord Montpelier
10 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

It so partisan it's incredible.

I'd vote for any party who will improve the quality of mine and my families lives. I have no allegiance to any particular one.

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any about.

Slag the SNP and you are immediately a pro unionist Tory gammon in their eyes. I don't think any other political party other than Sinn Fein has such mental devotees.

On the money there Ron

Right now there is no political party I naturally warm to. But I've lived in Scotland since 2004 and my observations are that the country has not progressed under the SNP administration, indeed gone backward in many aspects. I've tried to think of positives but don't see many / any, suffice to say I seem to give them more of my money for nothing in return. 

Maroon Sailor
1 hour ago, Ron Burgundy said:

I'd vote for any party who will improve the quality of mine and my families lives.

I'm the same so I can't see me ever voting for the SNP

19 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

About half as much as pro SNP/Yes/Lefty ones it seems.  Even as I type I have just noticed our resident England despiser has started a new thread of drivel.

As a country we have almost nothing to talk about nowadays apart from a second referendum and covid.  It is brutal.

Lol lol 😂 

5 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

I'm the same so I can't see me ever voting for the SNP

Me too . 

The politics of covid have changed over the last 2 years. People are able to see the statistics for themselves and make their own minds up. The SG can't afford not to move quickly to lift any restrictions that looks disproportionate, as data starts to come in. 

5 minutes ago, jambogaza said:

The politics of covid have changed over the last 2 years. People are able to see the statistics for themselves and make their own minds up. The SG can't afford not to move quickly to lift any restrictions that looks disproportionate, as data starts to come in. 

She should lift the ban on fans end of January as this variant is 60% less likely to cause hospitalisation. Fact is she shouldn't have acted until more data was available as it is now. Incompetent knee jerk move.

22 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

She should lift the ban on fans end of January as this variant is 60% less likely to cause hospitalisation. Fact is she shouldn't have acted until more data was available as it is now. Incompetent knee jerk move.

There is still no real time data. It is still possible that the NHS could be overwhelmed quite quickly in the weeks ahead. I don't think it is as clear cut as you suggest, but it will become clearer soon.

6 minutes ago, jambogaza said:

There is still no real time data. It is still possible that the NHS could be overwhelmed quite quickly in the weeks ahead. I don't think it is as clear cut as you suggest, but it will become clearer soon.

They are not overwhelmed just now and no evidence football is to blame if they were 

5 hours ago, JackLadd said:

Wrong.

Boris Johnson will wait until AFTER December 25 to announce any post-Christmas Covid changes as studies show Omicron IS milder and reduces hospital admission by 40%.... from the Unionist cheerleading Daily Heil.

3 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Wrong.

Boris Johnson will wait until AFTER December 25 to announce any post-Christmas Covid changes as studies show Omicron IS milder and reduces hospital admission by 40%.... from the Unionist cheerleading Daily Heil.

120,000 cases yesterday and seems to be rising. Was only 30,000 cases 10 days ago.

1 minute ago, Pans Jambo said:

120,000 cases yesterday and seems to be rising. Was only 30,000 cases 10 days ago.

The Correction Squad will be along shortly. 

Just now, NANOJAMBO said:

The Correction Squad will be along shortly. 

Likely,

I'm betting over 200,000 daily cases before we go back to work in January.