Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• manaliveits105

• Roxy Hearts

4 hours ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Jimmy Savile was 'fairly representative of being British'

Why ?

He was a Sir for a start! Guess the rest. He represents being British to me.

5 hours ago, JackLadd said:

Taxation, yes Roxy. A 50% hike wouldn't even bridge the current deficit gap in the SNP's (i)fantasy. Incompetent failed charlatans fooling nobody except the cult since 2007. 

In your stupid opinion.

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, Roxy Hearts said:

A Tory favourite and britnut cult nonce. 

18 hours ago, JackLadd said:

Free buses, poakit money n' laptaps n wifi fur the poor weans ken likesay. Goatty look efter the weans. Auld nawbags can goin dae one. 

I actually agree with the free bus travel for under 22 year old. Less cars on the street is only a good thing. 

13 minutes ago, Jonkel Hoon said:

This thread has reached a new low if Britain's most prolific paedophile is being used to score points

I agree. 

27 minutes ago, Jonkel Hoon said:

This thread has reached a new low if Britain's most prolific paedophile is being used to score points

18 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Correct 

13 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I agree. 

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/boris-johnson-jimmy-savile-sir-165849403.html

Edited by Ray Gin

7 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I think the Saville comments were mentioned earlier today on the thread before BJ comments. 

Yes by me. I don't know what was said jn that pit but Savile is a true Brit like some on here. An establishment good boy!

Just now, Jonkel Hoon said:

Two wrongs don't  make a right

I'm not saying they do.

Would you agree the UK Government has reached a new low point by using Britain's most notorious paedophile to score points? 

Just now, Ray Gin said:

I'm not saying they do.

Would you agree the UK Government has reached a new low point by using Britain's most notorious paedophile to score points? 

Yes

dobmisterdobster
1 hour ago, Ray Gin said:

I'm not saying they do.

I think the failure to investigate and procecute Saville was an even bigger low.

1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

I actually agree with the free bus travel for under 22 year old. Less cars on the street is only a good thing. 

I agree. 

You agree the SNP should be allowed to bribe and brainwash 22 y/o's and under with free Westminster millions to vote for them in a possible wildcat referendum to tear apart GB? Because that's what this is. Do not bs me otherwise. Their budget should be cut significantly to nearer what the rogues raise in revenue. Call their bluff. Let their sheep see the reality of this mob's 15 years of failure and vicarious living. 

Just now, JackLadd said:

You agree the SNP should be allowed to bribe and brainwash 22 y/o's and under with free Westminster millions to vote for them in a possible wildcat referendum to tear apart GB? Because that's what this is. Do not bs me otherwise. Their budget should be cut significantly to nearer what the rogues raise in revenue. Call their bluff. Let their sheep see the reality of this mob's 15 years of failure and vicarious living. 

All done with a budget ya stupid fool.

1 minute ago, Roxy Hearts said:

All done with a budget ya stupid fool.

The budget that Westminster provide them you melt.

Edited by JackLadd

1 minute ago, Roxy Hearts said:

It's our own money ya stupid fool.

It's England's money when you don't raise it in taxation, buffoon. The absurd Barnett bonanza that has conned dimwits like you. 

Maybe the bribe n lie snp should do something about the illegal waste being dumped in Scotland instead of empowering 16 year olds to self gender reassign and showering other youth with free cash. Where is their gardening division Green cronies on this one? Happy to see more buses puffing co2 across the land but won't move on illegally buried biohazard waste. Shower of hypocrite progressive left 💩 the whole lot.

The Mighty Thor
12 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Uncle tam going George raft again :lol: 

It's been a difficult day for the cultists. 

It'll take them time to process it all. 

In the meantime 😂

Lord Montpelier
4 hours ago, Roxy Hearts said:

By saying the detestable and unforgivable Jimmy Saville is 'fairly representative' of being British must be the most uninformed, ill-educated, and frankly ludicrously absurd post I've read on here. And we've all posted stupid things. 

To compare a significant chunk of people in Britain to Saville shows a lack of education and intelligence that in my eyes belittles your character Roxy. I'm sure your not like that in real life, at least I hope your not and if you are you have my pity. 

Saville was a despicable individual guilty of some of the worst crimes imaginable.  To suggest that's fairly representative of the good people within the British Isles (including Scotland) shows you've either never left Scotland or your genuinely deluded to your cause.

Prove you've got a degree of self - awareness and apologise for using the statement. I bet you won't. 

jack D and coke
12 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

It's been a difficult day for the cultists. 

It'll take them time to process it all. 

In the meantime 😂

Britnuts losing their mind cos their cult liar is getting chucked aboot like a cheap tracksuit 🤣

1 hour ago, Lord Montpelier said:

By saying the detestable and unforgivable Jimmy Saville is 'fairly representative' of being British must be the most uninformed, ill-educated, and frankly ludicrously absurd post I've read on here. And we've all posted stupid things. 

To compare a significant chunk of people in Britain to Saville shows a lack of education and intelligence that in my eyes belittles your character Roxy. I'm sure your not like that in real life, at least I hope your not and if you are you have my pity. 

Saville was a despicable individual guilty of some of the worst crimes imaginable.  To suggest that's fairly representative of the good people within the British Isles (including Scotland) shows you've either never left Scotland or your genuinely deluded to your cause.

Prove you've got a degree of self - awareness and apologise for using the statement. I bet you won't. 

Bit respect please. Its Sir Jimmy Saville. Despite all his filth and degradation, the British Crown never stripped him of his knighthood. 

Lord Montpelier
2 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

Bit respect please. Its Sir Jimmy Saville. Despite all his filth and degradation, the British Crown never stripped him of his knighthood. 

And they should have done . 

Looking on social media tonight, Blackford has played an absolute blinder. Well worth getting told to leave the chamber.

Edited by Ray Gin

2 hours ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Quite condescending LM! I've been all over this planet with a previous job and had a brilliant time. Jimmy Savile is representative of the British Establishment. He was a Tory voter and advised people to vote Tory which millions did. You're a unionist which means you've a small box to think in so bash on bud with your condescending, higher than thou attitude. Expected from a Brit!

manaliveits105
9 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

Looking on social media tonight, Blackford has played an absolute blinder. Well worth getting told to leave the chamber.

The hibby intentionally broke the parliamentary code not for the first time and should resign :greggy:

SectionDJambo
9 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

He's probably got a ticket for hospitality at Easter Road tonight. Now he's got time to go.

He did at least say what many in the HOC must know. Johnson has lied at the despatch box, more than once. 

The UK as a respectable country to be admired by others has gone to the dogs. Whether we may like it or not, Johnson has tipped Scotland closer to another independence vote than seemed possible a couple of years ago. The result could well be different next time, and him and his Eton gang won't care less and the English electorate will swallow any blame he apportions to anybody else.

44 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

The hibby intentionally broke the parliamentary code not for the first time and should resign :greggy:

Weird that you're not fussed about BoJo doing this. 

The Mighty Thor
48 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Weird that you're not fussed about BoJo doing this. 

That's because he's a shite quality troll. 

jack D and coke

GBeebies James? :lol:
Here was a better bit on GBeebies the other day…

A channel by ****wits. Presented by ****wits. Watched by britcult ****wits. 
:rofl: 

3 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

GBeebies James? :lol:
Here was a better bit on GBeebies the other day…

A channel by ****wits. Presented by ****wits. Watched by britcult ****wits. 
:rofl: 

Dont shoot the messenger..Your too good at that. Its real factual news. Reported elsewhere too but picked that item as i knew it would wind you and others up :) and it did. 

Just now, JamesM48 said:

Dont shoot the messenger..Your too good at that. Its real factual news. Reported elsewhere too but picked that item as i knew it would wind you and others up :) and it did. 

One person laughed at you, who's noised up?

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

One person laughed at you, who's noised up?

Oh its the weekend . Im needing a big of agrroo to start the weekend offf......... 

jack D and coke
2 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

So you’re admitting trolling James?😀

This pensions thing has been confirmed by the uk govt on a few occasions that I’ve read. 
Are you suggesting that you pay to the British govt you’re whole working life then if we leave English taxpayers get your contributions instead? That’s ok? 

1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

This pensions thing has been confirmed by the uk govt on a few occasions that I’ve read. 
Are you suggesting that you pay to the British govt you’re whole working life then if we leave English taxpayers get your contributions instead? That’s ok? 

No i posted something which is factual knowing that you and your ilk would totally lose your shit about it because it came from a certain source. its irrelevant  which source it comes from. Also I didn't make any comment about it. I happen to believe that since Scottish tax payers have paid into the system they should still recieve their pensions from the British Govt after Indy for a period of time. Its all a moot point anyway as Indy wont be happening. :) 

jack D and coke
4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

No i posted something which is factual knowing that you and your ilk would totally lose your shit about it because it came from a certain source. its irrelevant  which source it comes from. Also I didn't make any comment about it. I happen to believe that since Scottish tax payers have paid into the system they should still recieve their pensions from the British Govt after Indy for a period of time. Its all a moot point anyway as Indy wont be happening. :) 

Yeah…that’s some eh..sound logic there. 
I haven’t lost my shit bud it’s Friday I’m happy as Larry. 
I just enjoy immensely making you look a silly sausage time and again😂

2 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Yeah…that’s some eh..sound logic there. 
I haven’t lost my shit bud it’s Friday I’m happy as Larry. 
I just enjoy immensely making you look a silly sausage time and again😂

Im

happy for you Larry have a great weekend 

10E34B4A-D0A9-4F62-9DEC-D699E1D9022C.jpeg

jack D and coke
4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Im

happy for you Larry have a great weekend 

10E34B4A-D0A9-4F62-9DEC-D699E1D9022C.jpeg

About an hours work and I’m done.
Intend to large it this weekend too😀🤪

Have a good one🍻

10 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Have a good one🍻

At last a decent post on this thread. 😂

39 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Lemme get this straight - yoons are happy to repeat the mantra of "national debt" (and Scotland's share therof) - on the basis Westminster has spent all that dosh on Scotland's behalf but when it comes to getting back what Scotland paid Westminster for , that is not going to happen ?

Aye ?

15 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Have a good one🍻

Oh think we will it’s the rugby tomorrow ! Time for the kilt to come out . It’s always a talking point in “ the 3 sisters “ and other boozers we will go to 😎

jack D and coke
15 minutes ago, Dazo said:

At last a decent post on this thread. 😂

😉😂

10 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Oh think we will it’s the rugby tomorrow ! Time for the kilt to come out . It’s always a talking point in “ the 3 sisters “ and other boozers we will go to 😎

I do love a Scotland England😃I’m golfing in the morning so getting into town probably not happening but defo out for it. 

It’s a good Scotland team (even if a good few non Scot’s in there these days) but it’s coming to the end of its peak I think.
Got to get something soon it’s been too long.