The rise and fall of The SNP.

2 hours ago, BudgeUp said:

I find it laughable that the drug deaths are being passed about like a ball to be honest. 

I'm in the meetings regularly, and during lockdown the Anonymous groups were put on the back burner. This caused more than a few relapses and I know of 6 folk who died due to addiction between March and September. 

The big problem just now is that drugs aren't getting into the country so that creates a market for fake valium (thats always been there), more severe cutting agents snd people experimenting with drugs that aren't their usual tipple.

I'm sure i also read an article that our drug deaths are mostly in an older age group, and again, based purely on my experience this is true. The human body also can't cope with long term drug abuse. So what we are now seeing is the old timers that started in the 80s and 90s. 

The SNP criminally cut the treatment funding.

But they can't change policy which is what is needed.

The only time the Tories care about addicts is when the yearly statistics are out.

You think the numbers will be even worse come next year due to lockdown ect? 

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• manaliveits105

• Roxy Hearts

1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

Yep and despite Nickys stringent tier decisions and effect on businesses  the yes have risen 7% according to the hootsman

:Aye:

7?

Seven?

7 points rise?

17 straight polls in a row as well.

Holy Shamoly...you MUST be spewing!!!

Konrad von Carstein
2 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

7?

Seven?

7 points rise?

:lol:

That made seeing one of that guffies posts worth it!

Konrad von Carstein
9 minutes ago, weehammy said:

You’re handling JZ’s posts for him now then? 

:interehjrling:

And coming up on the inside and a length behind MAI105, weehammy is coming into contention for worst poster on this thread....

🤡

Space Mackerel
21 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

And coming up on the inside and a length behind MAI105, weehammy is coming into contention for worst poster on this thread....

🤡

weehammy is Therapist re-incarnated. 😊

Konrad von Carstein
3 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Canny be, Therapist while not everyone's cup of tea, had a certain wit and charm about him... Unlike...

Space Mackerel
1 minute ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Canny be, Therapist while not everyone's cup of tea, had a certain wit and charm about him... Unlike...

Have I been wrong yet on this forum, apart from the odd time on a Fri/Sat when i've been utterly melted? 😊

Cairneyhill Jambo
5 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Yep and despite Nickys stringent tier decisions and effect on businesses  the yes have risen 7% according to the hootsman

:Aye:

Mods should maybe update the thread to the rise and rise of the SNP then. 

Cairneyhill Jambo
2 hours ago, Space Mackerel said:

I think there has been a few re-incarnated. Therapist and the Trapper have both disappeared after their meltdowns. 

Space Mackerel
18 minutes ago, Cairneyhill Jambo said:

I think there has been a few re-incarnated. Therapist and the Trapper have both disappeared after their meltdowns. 

I have my ear to the ground as far as weehammy and Therapist goes, don't you worry pal. 😊

Weakened Offender
6 hours ago, stevie said:

NS looks I’ll,think this is becoming too much for her.Rekon she’ll walk before Salmond pushes her.

Much glue left? 

14 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Who have been in power at Westminster for over a decade?

Who are attempting, by many accounts, a power grab with the internal market.

Who controls the drugs policy currently being used as a club by Unionists to hammer the Scottish Government?

The Toaries!

THAT'S why a flip over to them is a common response to critisism of the SG... But you're no daft, you know that fine well.

You obviously didn't see Sturgeon being rag dolled by every leader at Holyrood yesterday. This is about not using powers she has. Cut backs to rehabilitation services on her doorstep that successfully treat non- Scots while the indigenous users are dying. Rates among youngsters dying are doubling. Putting paid to the myth about it just being the Trainspotting generation. This is all about Sturgeon and the SNP and their complete failure. Little to blame the Toaaaaries for here.

13 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

7?

Seven?

7 points rise?

:rofl: Brilliant!

1 hour ago, luckydug said:

Meltdown 😂

If you are looking for evidence of a real meltdown just Google "Joe FitzPatrick". Small z Capital P😂

29 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

If you are looking for evidence of a real meltdown just Google "Joe FitzPatrick". Small z Capital P😂

It's obvious outside this right wing echo chamber nobody agrees with you. 😏 

Brighton Jambo

On Twitter again today about the moves the Alex Salmond faction are planning to bring Nicola Sturgeon down.  

The analogy that springs to mind is football fans who have a strong and steady team that gets results but play rather mundane attritional football.  They start demanding a new manager to play a more attacking exciting brand of football as they see that as the route to progress more quickly.  We have all seen where this often ends up.

I think that the plotting against NS is absolute madness (as pro union quite happy about it though!!) as she is a key part of the reason for SNP popularity.  If she is brought down and Alex Salmond is seen to be in some way behind it they will lose votes and not least from female voters.  

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, Brighton Jambo said:

On Twitter again today about the moves the Alex Salmond faction are planning to bring Nicola Sturgeon down.  

The analogy that springs to mind is football fans who have a strong and steady team that gets results but play rather mundane attritional football.  They start demanding a new manager to play a more attacking exciting brand of football as they see that as the route to progress more quickly.  We have all seen where this often ends up.

I think that the plotting against NS is absolute madness (as pro union quite happy about it though!!) as she is a key part of the reason for SNP popularity.  If she is brought down and Alex Salmond is seen to be in some way behind it they will lose votes and not least from female voters.  

On Twitter you say? 
Must be true. 

Brighton Jambo
7 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

On Twitter you say? 
Must be true. 

Are you denying that there is no faction within the SNP who don’t agree with the current SG approach to independence and who would like to see a change of approach?  Really is that what you are saying?  

jack D and coke
2 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

Are you denying that there is no faction within the SNP who don’t agree with the current SG approach to independence and who would like to see a change of approach?  Really is that what you are saying?  

Where did I say that :lol: 

Lots of AS “men and women” still within the party itself and its supporters. 
AS is seen as the man who nearly got them there. NS is for playing the long game. Far too long in a lot of their eyes. 

I merely suggested that because it’s on Twitter it must be true. 
You believe everything you read on here as well then from the “ITK” posters? 
Really is that what you’re saying??!

Brighton Jambo
41 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Where did I say that :lol: 

Lots of AS “men and women” still within the party itself and its supporters. 
AS is seen as the man who nearly got them there. NS is for playing the long game. Far too long in a lot of their eyes. 

I merely suggested that because it’s on Twitter it must be true. 
You believe everything you read on here as well then from the “ITK” posters? 
Really is that what you’re saying??!

Absolutely, I take everything that is posted on kickback as the gospel truth.  I have never know a single poster to lie, exaggerate or misdirect!!! 

1 hour ago, Brighton Jambo said:

Twitter's full of utter gobshites, isn't that what he's saying?

Wishful thinking if you reckon there'll be a move to oust Sturgeon in the foreseeable future IMO

Malinga the Swinga

Have they sacked Fitzpatrick yet or does his loyalty to Nicola cover his shortcomings? Party before country apparently. Same with Swinney, Freeman and Yousaf. 

Just now, weehammy said:

He should have resigned but Sturgeon has absolutely taken the correct action so fair play.

She obviously didn’t buy the line being peddled in here that it’s really all Westminster’s fault!

Yea don't think she is absolved of blame entirely either, she is the captain of the sinking ship as the saying goes.

Just now, weehammy said:

He should have resigned but Sturgeon has absolutely taken the correct action so fair play.

She obviously didn’t buy the line being peddled in here that it’s really all Westminster’s fault!

He will pop back up shortly in another job no doubt 

13 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Does Nicola really want to solve Scotland's junkie crisis? Might cost her votes if they're all suddenly off the gear. 

Poor, even in jest.  

jack D and coke
10 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Poor, even in jest.  

I know when i go to vote I can hardly get in for junkies all lying burst everywhere. 
Sheesh. Carry on likes. 

Just watched an interview with this guy and actually felt sorry for him as was so far out his depth. Should never have been offered the job in first place   

Do these people not go through interviews for their job? 

Seymour M Hersh
2 hours ago, steve123 said:

Yea don't think she is absolved of blame entirely either, she is the captain of the sinking ship as the saying goes.

No chance will the buck stop at her desk. She'll always find someone to blame.

Did he resign, or was he sacked?

I reckon he went in to resign, started speaking, then half an hour later, when he was still stuttering through the first sentence, wee Nicola's heid was at 100% wobble capacity and she had no choice but to give him his jotters.

Say Lavey as they say in Dundee

Space Mackerel

I remember making the very valid point that the demographic nature that makes up Scotland and the older voters dying off over time makes Independence a certainty. I was castigated for making that comment for some bizarre reason. 😕

Now we have people on here making political capital out of the deaths of drug users.

What a weird wee thread.