The rise and fall of The SNP.

30 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Equally, cant find why Billions of pounds of taxpayers money has been squandered by the tories on fake PPE contracts to their pals and family members in the Telegraph!

lol. Those pesky Tories, whit are they like

Edited by Candy

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• manaliveits105

• Roxy Hearts

On 08/12/2020 at 08:44, Pans Jambo said:

I told you this before. NOBODY CARES!!!

As long as the utter shit show of blatant lies, bullying, corruption, cronyism and international law breaking continues for all to see by the tories at Westminster, nobody has a leg to stand on when it comes to pointing the finger at any other party and their behaviour. 

"Salmondgate" such a non-story that even the bbc don't care anymore.

We got Trump, Covid and Brexit all over the media dontchaknow.

I get the impression you say "nobody cares" because you dont like the subject? Its very Trump "fake news" like.

5 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Ah the Duchess of Deflection returns. :lol:

Not a deflection. A cold hard fact. 
the owners of the print and broadcast media dont like talking negatively about the tolies but anything to do with Scotland is fair game for a bit negative spin and over exposure. 
Its their MO. Its their agenda and its not even hidden. 
Millions struggling to feed themselves. Nada!

£Billions out the public coffers to yer toly pals. Nowt.

Nobody cares. 

Duchess? 

Edited by Pans Jambo

4 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

That will fill a nib on page 94 of the National 

Don't be daft the Murrell story is very much fact the National is a fictional publication isn't it?

Governor Tarkin
17 hours ago, Mike said:

Supporting our businesses well I see.

FB_IMG_1607530409368.jpg

Because they're puritanical zealots.

16 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Not a deflection. A cold hard fact. 
the owners of the print and broadcast media dont like talking negatively about the tolies but anything to do with Scotland is fair game for a bit negative spin and over exposure. 
Its their MO. Its their agenda and its not even hidden. 
Millions struggling to feed themselves. Nada!

£Billions out the public coffers to yer toly pals. Nowt.

Nobody cares. 

Duchess? 

Not my thing to pick out individuals on here but a quick search online will reveal plenty about the tories awarding contracts for ppe to their mates. For the avoidance of doubt heres a link to an article from the independent https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/voices/covid-ppe-contract-johnson-audit-report-b1749301.html%3famp. Even the 'impartial' BBC, who seem inept at asking hard questions of government ministers, have this on their website https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-politics-54988822. Admittedly, the BBC report is more about kier stammer attacking the PPE contract awards and also the WM governments refusal to help feed hungry kids.  I am neither for or against independence and, if the time comes to make that choice I will choose in the way I see fit. The problem Scotland has now is that far too many folk are hung up on the for or against, SNP or big, bad tories. I find it draining tbh. All I want is politicians to stop bullshitting the public and do the job that they were elected to do to the best of their abilities. Sadly I think they days are long gone. The other parties in Scotland could do with getting their shit together too in order to give us all a viable choice. I live in the borders and next years holyrood elections will give me a straight choice of Christine Grahame SNP or whoever the tories put up for election. Right now I can genuinely see me returning a spoiled ballot just out of sheer frustration!

Humza Yousless's hate bill will include prescriptions on Islamism like the French are doing I'm sure.. Humza: Eh nah, it's all about hitting the average Jock Bloggs in the bollocks if he looks at me funny.

Progress. 

The stench of unionist fear is quite palpable.

Thick as mince. They seem to think SNP or Sturgeon is the same as the movement for independence. 

It isnt. Plenty vote for her but cant stand her because the alternative is too horrible to even contimplate!

Tick Tock Biatchezzzzz

1 hour ago, Pans Jambo said:

The stench of unionist fear is quite palpable.

Thick as mince. They seem to think SNP or Sturgeon is the same as the movement for independence. 

It isnt. Plenty vote for her but cant stand her because the alternative is too horrible to even contimplate!

Tick Tock Biatchezzzzz

More like its the smell of blood.  Sturgeon is looking more vulnerable than usual.

I agree that loads vote for her in spite of all of her failings as its independence at all costs.  If there was another credible party advocating independence they'd be  in big trouble. 

manaliveits105

As my auld mum used to say I hate liars 

Can’t see anyway back for “I’m the first minister !” Nicky here and there is no credible replacement for her in the snp

Just now, manaliveits105 said:

As my auld mum used to say I hate liars 

Can’t see anyway back for “I’m the first minister !” Nicky here and there is no credible replacement for her in the snp

Political allegiances aside, there is no credible replacement for her in any party. She’ll survive this in any case. 

Record votes received in the Scottish elections. Ragdoll every other party. Foregone conclusion. We all know it. Its in the bag and nobody on here can deny it. 

In

The

Bag

:verysmug:

Seymour M Hersh
7 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Record votes received in the Scottish elections. Ragdoll every other party. Foregone conclusion. We all know it. Its in the bag and nobody on here can deny it. 

In

The

Bag

:verysmug:

:rofl: I don't know what drugs you're on and I don't want any but you must be close to overdosing. 

Just now, Seymour M Hersh said:

:rofl: I don't know what drugs you're on and I don't want any but you must be close to overdosing. 

Dont be in denial Seymour Butts...you know it feel right :lol:

Seymour M Hersh
11 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Dont be in denial Seymour Butts...you know it feel right :lol:

It's not denial Duchess. Whereas you just appear to tripping on something. 

6 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

It's not denial Duchess. Whereas you just appear to tripping on something. 

Mon ower to the light side mate. You know you want to.

jack D and coke
14 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

I agree. And BOTH sides are culpable.

I know pal.

The rapier wit and repartee of these posters is on another level...

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f299d32lwon8kefrbhaqo

2 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Political allegiances aside, there is no credible replacement for her in any party. She’ll survive this in any case. 

I thought that.  Would be curtains in a normal country but not Scotland. But now I'm not so sure, she might have been fatally wounded here. Her and her husband have plotted against Salmond. Their lies are unravelling, they tried to put him down but haven't. Once the general public realise what the Murrells have been up to, and the lies they're telling, I think Salmond will swoop. That's why she looks so ****ing rattled. Covid, Brexit, the toaries are a bluff as always, she's going to be filleted by her old master. Delicious. 

20 minutes ago, pablo said:

I thought that.  Would be curtains in a normal country but not Scotland. But now I'm not so sure, she might have been fatally wounded here. Her and her husband have plotted against Salmond. Their lies are unravelling, they tried to put him down but haven't. Once the general public realise what the Murrells have been up to, and the lies they're telling, I think Salmond will swoop. That's why she looks so ****ing rattled. Covid, Brexit, the toaries are a bluff as always, she's going to be filleted by her old master. Delicious. 

Do you think Salmond will make a political come back? 

38 minutes ago, pablo said:

We are at thread page 92. You will be at page 200 and she will still be there. 

Edit: 93 now. Still here 😁

Edited by Pans Jambo

1 hour ago, Dawnrazor said:

Do you think Salmond will make a political come back? 

It was always about Murrell versus Salmond. That's why the Sturgeon never changed her name. These weirdo's have been plotting in their bedrooms since they were 15 years old. 13 years of disgusting decline out of one household. It's nothing to do with the Independence question. Scotland deserves better. 

Yes, I think Salmond will split these social pygmy egos. 

2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

I know pal.

The rapier wit and repartee of these posters is on another level...

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f299d32lwon8kefrbhaqo

🤣 Yep. Slinging shite back and forth from deeply entrenched positions adds heehaw.

2 hours ago, pablo said:

If she goes, and if she's rumbled she'll have absolutely no choice but to do so, I'm sure there are plenty of people willing to fill her shoes. I don't believe her separatist cause will necessarily be harmed. It's too strong now . Who are the runners and riders to replace her?

Joanna Cherry?

Anyone else? I don't have in depth knowledge of who might throw their hat in the ring but there must be someone out there, perhaps a dark horse.

5 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

If she goes, and if she's rumbled she'll have absolutely no choice but to do so, I'm sure there are plenty of people willing to fill her shoes. I don't believe her separatist cause will necessarily be harmed. It's too strong now . Who are the runners and riders to replace her?

Joanna Cherry?

Anyone else? I don't have in depth knowledge of who might throw their hat in the ring but there must be someone out there, perhaps a dark horse.

It was supposed to be Angus Robertson, but after the stories today that may be unlikely.

Ian Blackford would be most likely 

13 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

Joanna Cherry?

Once the Murrells are gone, it will take a time to recover. Independence doesn't make any sense financially  None. Out of the UK, out of the EU, out of NATO. No currency, no freedom of movement or currency. If the UK said beat it, we'd be ****ed. The SG's own annually published numbers show that every year we are reliant on the Treasury to sort us out.

When the Murrell's PR machine is broken, it's curtains.

On top of that the UK should start to robustly protect it's sovereignty. By force if necessary. 

57 minutes ago, pablo said:

Once the Murrells are gone, it will take a time to recover. Independence doesn't make any sense financially  None. Out of the UK, out of the EU, out of NATO. No currency, no freedom of movement or currency. If the UK said beat it, we'd be ****ed. The SG's own annually published numbers show that every year we are reliant on the Treasury to sort us out.

On top of that the UK should start to robustly protect it's sovereignty. By force if necessary. 

Surely we must be the worst country on  he planet. We have nothing and nobody wants us. What should we do? 

I know, more of the same.

1 hour ago, pablo said:

How come britain can run at a deficit with massive debts and be the sensible option but if scotland did it, it wouldn't make sense financially?

jack D and coke
6 hours ago, pablo said:

Sorry.....what?!!?

7 hours ago, pablo said:

Like soldiers on the streets or how do you mean? 

manaliveits105

Blackford - please perfect match for the krankies fat whingeing irrelevance 

Anyhoo has she gone yet ?

Don't let the door catch your stilettos and shoulder pads as you swagger oot hen 

6 hours ago, Smithee said:

How come britain can run at a deficit with massive debts and be the sensible option but if scotland did it, it wouldn't make sense financially?

It's easy just to say "let's just run a deficit". Borrowing costs, for a start , would be far higher in a new state with no credit history. But first and foremost, it's the size of the deficit that matters. Scotland's notional deficit is several times higher than rUK and that would be the starting point . 

An independent Scotland would involve massive expenditure cuts and or tax rises and people need to be aware of that. How that will sit with a nation that has a huge welfare bill and has basically created a dependency culture among large swathes of the population,  is anyone's guess. Much like Brexit, and we hear the same arguments as with independence; "control our money", "make our own laws" etc, becoming an independent,  sovereign nation will come at a cost and will have have huge trading implications.