We are not alone.... Maybe.

Greedy Jambo

WorldChampions1902
50 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

We know feckall, mate 

The people in power don’t help with all their lies, disinformation and debunking.

Respected journalist Georgina Brunei, interviewed Maggie Thatcher whilst writing her well-received book about the Rendelsham Forest UFO case. During that interview, Brunei maintained that Thatcher said to her, “We can’t tell the people (about UFO’s)”. At which point, Maggie’s security guard interrupted the interview to presumably prevent Thatcher saying any more.

So whatever the truth of the matter is, one concludes it isn’t good.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• Unknown user

• Ulysses

• WorldChampions1902

6 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Only a 33 minute watch, so even the smart arse sceptics can fit it in to their busy schedule. 

Edit: 

Sceptic is the wrong word, i'm sceptical about everything, but also open minded and willing to look at the information. 

Just complete denial, is a bit stupid. 

Do you want to buy some tartan paint?

5 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

The people in power don’t help with all their lies, disinformation and debunking.

Respected journalist Georgina Brunei, interviewed Maggie Thatcher whilst writing her well-received book about the Rendelsham Forest UFO case. During that interview, Brunei maintained that Thatcher said to her, “We can’t tell the people (about UFO’s)”. At which point, Maggie’s security guard interrupted the interview to presumably prevent Thatcher saying any more.

Why would a security guard tell Maggie Thatcher to shut up. :rofl:

6 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

We know feckall, mate 

You make that pretty obvious.

On 17/04/2022 at 12:26, Bigsmak said:

Re: The Humans being the best... 

Dogs have better sense of smell, 

Eagles have better eyesight

Bats better hearing

Apes are stronger

The list can go on and on and if there was a god, why not give Humans the better eyes, ears, nose... ? 

Why keep a dog and bark yourself.

WorldChampions1902
5 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Why would a security guard tell Maggie Thatcher to shut up. :rofl:

I know. Who would be brave enough to tell Maggie to STFU? Here is the authors recollection of that exchange with Maggie.

CE2D85B3-F924-404A-9C85-0AFA15097BB9.jpeg

Unknown user
14 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

That's putting your slant on it though. It could just as easily have been her wanting to say "You can't report aliens, it's other top secret stuff, the Russians are ****ing with us again"

WorldChampions1902
1 minute ago, Smithee said:

That's putting your slant on it though. It could just as easily have been her wanting to say "You can't report aliens, it's other top secret stuff, the Russians are ****ing with us again"

Could be.

What I also found particularly interesting about this reported exchange, is the fact that a) Maggie listened intently b) Didn’t challenge the authors assertion regarding the well-documented recovered alien technology scientists have been working on.

Given how strident Thatcher was, I find that quite telling.

Unknown user
11 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Could be.

What I also found particularly interesting about this reported exchange, is the fact that a) Maggie listened intently b) Didn’t challenge the authors assertion regarding the well-documented recovered alien technology scientists have been working on.

Given how strident Thatcher was, I find that quite telling.

Classic bias confirmation mate, you're filling in the blanks with what you'd like to be true.

Which is more likely to be secretive, hidden and impossible to capture on film?

A race of brings with technology to travel light years, and therefore the technology to **** us right up?

Or military testing, or maybe other earthly shenanigans with tech we've never heard of?

Why do intergalactic aliens need to hide? It just didn't stand up to scrutiny.

WorldChampions1902
14 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Classic bias confirmation mate, you're filling in the blanks with what you'd like to be true.

Which is more likely to be secretive, hidden and impossible to capture on film?

A race of brings with technology to travel light years, and therefore the technology to **** us right up?

Or military testing, or maybe other earthly shenanigans with tech we've never heard of?

Why do intergalactic aliens need to hide? It just didn't stand up to scrutiny.

Military testing of top secret military tech is happening constantly. The question I ask myself when reading about any incident is, given the capabilities, description and scale of what is witnessed/reported, how realistic is it that the technology is terrestrial, when measured against our own ‘known’ technologies? There are plenty of military experts who have made the point that the capabilities of many craft captured on camera by military aircraft are so advanced, that they cannot or are highly unlikely to be terrestrial. So what is their source? And what are their intentions?

More worryingly, how are these craft able to hover over nuclear missile silos, beam down lights that interfere with those missiles, and we are powerless to act? And don’t forget, that this was reported in the US in the 1960’s, the old USSR in the 1970’s and in the U.K. In the 1980’s (see Rendelsham Forest US Airbase).

The fact you are asking why intergalactic aliens (if indeed they are visiting us), feel the need to hide is pretty obvious to anybody who has been reading around this topic for years. Firstly, there is plenty of evidence to support the belief that militaries are hostile to whatever these craft are. If militaries are bringing down these craft (they are IMHO), then I ask why? Is it because we know them to be hostile towards us? Is it because we covet the technologies from those downed craft? (See “The Day after Roswell” by Philip Corso).

They can circumvent the natural speed limit of the universe, create infinitessimal amounts of energy - so presumably they are a civilization way beyond ours, at least a Type II civilization on the Kardashev scale minimum. 

Yet they expend all that technology and energy to come here, just to buzz us on the sly yet their technology is somehow so weak that we can shoot it down inside our atmosphere?

Crafts that are capable of travelling at superluminal speeds such that a grain of dust colliding with the craft would result in a supernova, yet despite being built to resist such immense forces, we can take them down with a surface-to-air missile?

That is not remotely plausible. 

Edited by Gizmo

Travel across the galaxy without a problem and forget how to fly when they pass over Falkirk.

Unknown user
4 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Military testing of top secret military tech is happening constantly. The question I ask myself when reading about any incident is, given the capabilities, description and scale of what is witnessed/reported, how realistic is it that the technology is terrestrial, when measured against our own ‘known’ technologies? There are plenty of military experts who have made the point that the capabilities of many craft captured on camera by military aircraft are so advanced, that they cannot or are highly unlikely to be terrestrial. So what is their source? And what are their intentions?

More worryingly, how are these craft able to hover over nuclear missile silos, beam down lights that interfere with those missiles, and we are powerless to act? And don’t forget, that this was reported in the US in the 1960’s, the old USSR in the 1970’s and in the U.K. In the 1980’s (see Rendelsham Forest US Airbase).

The fact you are asking why intergalactic aliens (if indeed they are visiting us), feel the need to hide is pretty obvious to anybody who has been reading around this topic for years. Firstly, there is plenty of evidence to support the belief that militaries are hostile to whatever these craft are. If militaries are bringing down these craft (they are IMHO), then I ask why? Is it because we know them to be hostile towards us? Is it because we covet the technologies from those downed craft? (See “The Day after Roswell” by Philip Corso).

If you genuinely think unknown alien technology is more likely than unknown human technology, I'm not going to try to persuade you otherwise.

WorldChampions1902
13 minutes ago, Smithee said:

If you genuinely think unknown alien technology is more likely than unknown human technology, I'm not going to try to persuade you otherwise.

Fair enough 👍

On that point, I am unable to resolve the following conundrum.

During the Cuban Missile crisis, the Hawks in Kennedy’s Administration wanted him to launch a pre-emptive nuclear strike against Russia. Their argument being that US technology was far, far superior to that of Russia. We now know that assessment to have been correct. 

In the mid 1960’s a US nuclear missile silo was approached by a UFO that took complete control of the missile. This was at the height of the Cold War. Given the technical assessment of the Soviets at that time, it is inconceivable that incident was down to them. Furthermore, China’s capabilities were generally accepted to be way behind the Soviets at that time. So which country was responsible?

Now consider this. Even assuming the Soviets (or China) held such astronomically advanced technology at that time and given that we came within a whisker of nuclear Armageddon during the Cuban crisis, which was purely because the Soviets stationed nuclear missiles on Cuba, is it realistic to think that around the same time, the Soviets would invade American airspace and take complete control of a nuclear missile silo? Why would they do such a reckless thing? How confident would they be that their interference in a foreign states nuclear missile wouldn’t set it off and subsequently trigger a nuclear war? And why, nearly 60 years later, haven’t we had a single sight of that advanced technology from Russia?  And don’t forget, similar incidents were recorded by other nations in the decades that followed.

It just doesn’t add up.

23 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Travel across the galaxy without a problem and forget how to fly when they pass over Falkirk.

cheers-icegif-7.gif

Unknown user
23 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

In the mid 1960’s a US nuclear missile silo was approached by a UFO that took complete control of the missile. 

Even the most crazy, far fetched, unlikely set of human events is more likely than extra terrestrials.

A General unwilling to start a world war but also unwilling to overtly disobey an order, or even a collective hallucination after psychoactive spores blew into the kitchen. These things are much more likely answers given the lack of anything convincing in the half century since.

Edited by Smithee

On 06/07/2022 at 15:51, Gizmo said:

They can circumvent the natural speed limit of the universe, create infinitessimal amounts of energy - so presumably they are a civilization way beyond ours, at least a Type II civilization on the Kardashev scale minimum. 

Yet they expend all that technology and energy to come here, just to buzz us on the sly yet their technology is somehow so weak that we can shoot it down inside our atmosphere?

Crafts that are capable of travelling at superluminal speeds such that a grain of dust colliding with the craft would result in a supernova, yet despite being built to resist such immense forces, we can take them down with a surface-to-air missile?

That is not remotely plausible. 

Great summation of the ludicrousness(a word?) of his position. 

Bonnie Prince Charlie
20 hours ago, Smithee said:

Even the most crazy, far fetched, unlikely set of human events is more likely than extra terrestrials.

A General unwilling to start a world war but also unwilling to overtly disobey an order, or even a collective hallucination after psychoactive spores blew into the kitchen. These things are much more likely answers given the lack of anything convincing in the half century since.

There are more grains of sand in this world than there are planets in the universe, why the heck should we be the only planet to have life?

Unknown user
5 minutes ago, Bonnie Prince Charlie said:

There are more grains of sand in this world than there are planets in the universe, why the heck should we be the only planet to have life?

I didn't say that, I don't think that.

Unknown user
5 minutes ago, Bonnie Prince Charlie said:

What does sand have to do with your point by the way? 

There are more grains of sand than there are Livingston FCs too!

Bonnie Prince Charlie
26 minutes ago, Smithee said:

What does sand have to do with your point by the way? 

There are more grains of sand than there are Livingston FCs too!

Thanks for your helpful, not reply, get a life please. I guess this is your life on here and this is why a lot go people like me don't bother posting

Unknown user
4 minutes ago, Bonnie Prince Charlie said:

Thanks for your helpful, not reply, get a life please. I guess this is your life on here and this is why a lot go people like me don't bother posting

I don't think what you say I think mate, it would be mental to think there couldn't be any form of life in the universe.

The likelihood of our civilisation and their civilisation being at equal enough stages of development, advanced enough to develop warp drive and close enough to stumble across each other within our few decades alive though, that's where things fall down. The chances of us meeting aliens in our lifetime are soooo ridiculously remote they may as well be zero.

Greedy Jambo

Oi Smithee, I thought you agreed that we know feckall? 

So i dunno why you're still banging on about the little we do know. 

Unknown user
44 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Oi Smithee, I thought you agreed that we know feckall? 

So i dunno why you're still banging on about the little we do know. 

The lad quoted me.

I think you took something different from what I meant when I say we know nowt.

We know nowt, but that doesn't make massively unlikely things more likely.

Greedy Jambo
8 minutes ago, Smithee said:

The lad quoted me.

I think you took something different from what I meant when I say we know nowt.

We know nowt, but that doesn't make massively unlikely things more likely.

Aye, well, let's stop beating around the bush, who's controlling these things that are flying about restricted air space with immunity?

Unknown user
5 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Aye, well, let's stop beating around the bush, who's controlling these things that are flying about restricted air space with immunity?

Ah seeing as it's you, most likely aliens I imagine

Greedy Jambo
Just now, Smithee said:

Ah seeing as it's you, most likely aliens I imagine

Nah, but seriously, there's been enough reports by military personnel to pretty much exclude the military from the conversation. The US has created a bloody task force because they don't know what these things are!

I suppose you wouldn't know any of this though. 

Unknown user
3 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Nah, but seriously, there's been enough reports by military personnel to pretty much exclude the military from the conversation.

No there hasn't, there are always, always military secrets. And who knows what side they're on anyway. Elon musk financing a private tech program to take over the world is more likely than aliens. Dr Evil is more likely than aliens!

Greedy Jambo
2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

No there hasn't, there are always, always military secrets. And who knows what side they're on anyway. Elon musk financing a private tech program to take over the world is more likely than aliens. Dr Evil is more likely than aliens!

There has been so many reports, but it's not main stream news. 

I'll leave others to post them, you won't read them or watch the interviews anyway, let's face it. 

You've made your mind up, and that's that 😂

Unknown user
Just now, Greedy Jambo said:

There has been so many reports, but it's not main stream news. 

I'll leave others to post them, you won't read them or watch the interviews anyway, let's face it. 

You've made your mind up, and that's that 😂

Likewise

Greedy Jambo
17 minutes ago, Smithee said:

"You've made your mind up, and that's that 😂"

I've not though, I told you that the other day. 

I also told you that i can't be arsed with people that just say no, it's not possible. 

Where would we be with that sort of mindset?

You don't have to go back that far to when people would have thought broadband and JKB was impossible. 

Unknown user
Just now, Greedy Jambo said:

I also told you that i can't be arsed with people that just say no, it's not possible. 

You don't have to go back that far to when people would have thought broadband and JKB was impossible. 

I'm not asking you to be arsed with me. It would be nice, but, you know, we're all adults.

I have an interest in the subject because I think it's holding us back. The amount of daydreaming and fantasy that goes towards it is such a waste of energy, and from usually quite smart people too.

As a species we'll die with our feet on earth and our eyes on the stars if we're not careful. Humankind's future is on earth, we need to properly turn our attention to fixing it, not escaping it. There aren't aliens with magnificent tech waiting to take us to the stars. (In my opinion if it helps)

Jeffros Furios
10 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

It's not possible .

Jeffros Furios

It might happen but don't be surprised if it doesn't. 

16 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

People never thought Broadband was impossible. 

Problem you have is you discount the myriad problems, which we do understand, that make it so implausible that multiple alien craft are routinely buzzing our atmosphere.

Saying “we don’t know therefore anything is possible’ is just as ludicrous as a hard ‘not possible’, because it discounts all that we do know and supplants that with naive hope rather than evidence. 

I’d love a proper discussion on why I hold the position I do, but we won’t get it here.

Edited by Gizmo