• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• Unknown user

• Ulysses

• WorldChampions1902

2 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I read something about scientists sending a signal into space, ignoring stephen hawking's warning. 

That is pretty worrying if you bother to think about it.

Yeah, but that was probably in the Express or somewhere like that and might be true, half-true or completely made up, unlike most of the stuff on this thread which is the second and third of those.  :whistling:

There have been no messages to space that would be likely to reveal us, unless you were to imagine our domestic TV signals etc. may be detected, but that's highly unlikely.

Just once we sent a high powered radio signal from the Aricebo observatory which if detected by an alien civilisation would be obvious to them that it was artificial. But the signal wasn't a real attempt by us to contact aliens, it was simply an experiment by us to see if we could do it.

In addition the signal was only broadcast for around 3 minutes in a specific direction, and if any advanced aliens detected it what would they conclude? What did we conclude from the WOW! signal?

We concluded we don't know what it was because it never repeated and neither did out own version of it. This video which was posted just yesterday speaks of these matters and more.

maroonlegions
17 hours ago, Ulysses said:

Yeah, but that was probably in the Express or somewhere like that and might be true, half-true or completely made up, unlike most of the stuff on this thread which is the second and third of those.  :whistling:

Really..??

You are still NOT paying ATTENTION to those who are not in your second and third UAP league.

You, like most on here, have NOT looked at all available data that points to the FACTS that something genuinely unknown display "flight characteristics"  of advanced technology that HAVE entered and left restricted  air spaces around the globe..

You have various countries Air Force intelligences admitting that  FACT..  I have provided it on here, that FACT is not made up.

It's so easy to generalize, and lump this whole  on going and historical phenomenon into a second or third hand gossip saga??   

Those UAP cases  directly from military investigations and the conclusions reached are NOT made up, as you already knew??   

I have without doubt , provided on this thread, GENUINE UAP investigations from military sources , that to this day are STILL unexplained , that's the reality here.  Why would anyone NOT take their countries OWN military investigations seriously??

Would be interesting if you could provided a list of your second and first dose ??

I believe that governments around the world take this subject very seriously. I mean, how can they not, considering all the military sightings that have happened around the world, let alone the thousands of other sightings worldwide.

The sad fact of the matter is, we have hardcore de-bunkers, and hardcore believers, who both make the subject a joke. But if you step back from all that rubbish, and actually look at the good unexplained cases, without the believer or de-bunker beliefs, then the only assumption you can come up with is that something unexplained in flying in our air-space.

Some of the objects described in official documentation sound very strange indeed and I'm sure even your intelligence cannot fail  to perceive  that  governments have and still do  treat this  subject seriously.

Here is a reminder what the first Director of the CIA had to say about it the UAP phenomenon.

Not just him, i have provided statements like this from highly credible individuals. 

Or is there a conspiracy.. ??  Its one of the other and i thought i was the conspiracy theorist. LOL..   

I have included actual links to the actual NONE made up documents ,that are still on record from the US governments accounts through the freedom of information acts or FOIA for short..

"It is time for the truth to be brought out in open Congressional hearings. Behind the scenes high ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about the UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense."

Admiral Hillenkoetter-the first Director of the CIA, 1947-50.
February 27, 1960.

Below are NOT made up second hand news cases..

Now either all these none made up UAP encounters are a hauliusanations , or the witnesses are lying and that the military  investigations  were carried out by idiots or they are 100% real??

Gov Docs.

"It looked to be about 2000 feet in the air and a white-silverish looking colour -rotating in a counter clockwise manner. It was round in shape and going in a rather fast motion".
Doc

“Object described as flat on top and bottom and appearing from a front view to have rounded edges and slightly beveled. From view as object dived from top of plane was completely round and spinning in clockwise direction.... Object did not appear to be aluminum. Only 1 object observed. Solar white. No vapor trails or exhaust or visible system of propulsion. Described as traveling at tremendous speed".

"Objects being described as "25 yards in diameter, gold or silver in color with blue light on top, hole in middle, and red light on bottom".
Doc

"DURING THE FOURTH MINS OF OBSERVATION A BLUISH GREEN BEAM OF LIGHT APPEARED FROM THE CENTRAL CORE OF THE CONFIGURATION, EXTENDING OUTWARD AND DOWNWARD TO THE LEFT AT AN ANGLE OF APPROX 45 DEGREES, AND REACHING TO THE FADE OUT POINT OF THE RADIATING RINGS OF LIGHT. APPROX FIVE MINUTES AFTER THE APPEARANCE OF THE BLUISH-GREEN BEAM (SIMILAR IN APPEARANCE TO A SEARCHLIGHT BEAM), THE RADIATIVE CIRCLES OF LIGHT DISAPPEARED, LEAVING ONLY THE CORE OF LIGHT AND THE COLORED BEAM".
Doc

"There were bright objects hanging over the sea.The closest object was luminous, round and four to five times larger than a Whirlwind helicopter.
The objects separated. Then one went west of the other, as it manoeuvred it changed shape to become body-shaped with projections like arms and legs".
Doc

"THEY WATCHED THE OBJECTS FOR APPROX. 1 HOUR BEFORE REPORTING THAT THE LARGE OBJECT WAS ALMOST ON THE ICE. THEY REPORTED THAT THE ICE WAS CRACKING AND MOVING ABNORMAL AMOUNTS AS THE OBJECT CAME CLOSER TO IT. THE ICE WAS RUMBLING AND THE OBJECT LIT MULTI-COLOR LIGHTS AT EACH END AS IT APPARENTLY LANDED".
Doc

“...pilot of helicopter wished to stress fact that the object was of a saucer-like nature, was stationary at 2000 ft. And would be glad to be called upon to verify any statement and act as witness.”
Doc

Doc
Edited by maroonlegions

Unknown user
4 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Really..??

You are still NOT paying ATTENTION to those who are not in your second and third UAP league.

You, like most on here, have NOT looked at all available data that points to the FACTS that something genuinely unknown display "flight characteristics"  of advanced technology that HAVE entered and left restricted  air spaces around the globe..

You have various countries Air Force intelligences admitting that  FACT..  I have provided it on here, that FACT is not made up.

It's so easy to generalize, and lump this whole  on going and historical phenomenon into a second or third hand gossip saga??   

Those UAP cases  directly from military investigations and the conclusions reached are NOT made up, as you already knew??   

I have without doubt , provided on this thread, GENUINE UAP investigations from military sources , that to this day are STILL unexplained , that's the reality here.  Why would anyone NOT take their countries OWN military investigations seriously??

Would be interesting if you could provided a list of your second and first dose ??

I believe that governments around the world take this subject very seriously. I mean, how can they not, considering all the military sightings that have happened around the world, let alone the thousands of other sightings worldwide.

The sad fact of the matter is, we have hardcore de-bunkers, and hardcore believers, who both make the subject a joke. But if you step back from all that rubbish, and actually look at the good unexplained cases, without the believer or de-bunker beliefs, then the only assumption you can come up with is that something unexplained in flying in our air-space.

Some of the objects described in official documentation sound very strange indeed and I'm sure even your intelligence cannot fail  to perceive  that  governments have and still do  treat this  subject seriously.

Here is a reminder what the first Director of the CIA had to say about it the UAP phenomenon.

Not just him, i have provided statements like this from highly credible individuals. 

Or is there a conspiracy.. ??  Its one of the other and i thought i was the conspiracy theorist. LOL..   

I have included actual links to the actual NONE made up documents ,that are still on record from the US governments accounts through the freedom of information acts or FOIA for short..

"It is time for the truth to be brought out in open Congressional hearings. Behind the scenes high ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about the UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense."

Admiral Hillenkoetter-the first Director of the CIA, 1947-50.
February 27, 1960.

Below are NOT made up second hand news cases..

Now either all these none made up UAP encounters are a hauliusanations , or the witnesses are lying and that the military  investigations  were carried out by idiots or they are 100% real??

Gov Docs.

"It looked to be about 2000 feet in the air and a white-silverish looking colour -rotating in a counter clockwise manner. It was round in shape and going in a rather fast motion".
Doc

“Object described as flat on top and bottom and appearing from a front view to have rounded edges and slightly beveled. From view as object dived from top of plane was completely round and spinning in clockwise direction.... Object did not appear to be aluminum. Only 1 object observed. Solar white. No vapor trails or exhaust or visible system of propulsion. Described as traveling at tremendous speed".

"Objects being described as "25 yards in diameter, gold or silver in color with blue light on top, hole in middle, and red light on bottom".
Doc

"DURING THE FOURTH MINS OF OBSERVATION A BLUISH GREEN BEAM OF LIGHT APPEARED FROM THE CENTRAL CORE OF THE CONFIGURATION, EXTENDING OUTWARD AND DOWNWARD TO THE LEFT AT AN ANGLE OF APPROX 45 DEGREES, AND REACHING TO THE FADE OUT POINT OF THE RADIATING RINGS OF LIGHT. APPROX FIVE MINUTES AFTER THE APPEARANCE OF THE BLUISH-GREEN BEAM (SIMILAR IN APPEARANCE TO A SEARCHLIGHT BEAM), THE RADIATIVE CIRCLES OF LIGHT DISAPPEARED, LEAVING ONLY THE CORE OF LIGHT AND THE COLORED BEAM".
Doc

"There were bright objects hanging over the sea.The closest object was luminous, round and four to five times larger than a Whirlwind helicopter.
The objects separated. Then one went west of the other, as it manoeuvred it changed shape to become body-shaped with projections like arms and legs".
Doc

"THEY WATCHED THE OBJECTS FOR APPROX. 1 HOUR BEFORE REPORTING THAT THE LARGE OBJECT WAS ALMOST ON THE ICE. THEY REPORTED THAT THE ICE WAS CRACKING AND MOVING ABNORMAL AMOUNTS AS THE OBJECT CAME CLOSER TO IT. THE ICE WAS RUMBLING AND THE OBJECT LIT MULTI-COLOR LIGHTS AT EACH END AS IT APPARENTLY LANDED".
Doc

“...pilot of helicopter wished to stress fact that the object was of a saucer-like nature, was stationary at 2000 ft. And would be glad to be called upon to verify any statement and act as witness.”
Doc

Doc

Did you have a bad trip watching Men in Black or something?

1 hour ago, Tazio said:

Well that’s the RSI of the thumb started up again. 

Sorry, but it's just too easy.

Spacer boy (reading age of 11) prefers quantity over quality.  The Canadian ML, poor fella, still never got that clear picture he asked for.

maroonlegions

Here's some information surrounding more reports that were released.

1,500 pages of UFO /UAP related research were just declassified as part of a FOIA request.

The Advanced Aerospace Weapon System Applications Program (AAWSAP) Documentation

Brief description;

The Advanced Aerospace Weapon System Applications Program (AAWSAP) is connected to the rumored “Pentagon UFO Study” known as the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP). That exact connection and relationship is still unknown, as there are varying explanations depending on the party involved.

This page aims to archive all documents on this program, as released by the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA). Some requests were filed about the overall program, while others were for specific documents as published in the Skinwalkers at the Pentagon book, which was authored by the director of the AAWSAP, Dr. James Lacatski, George Knapp and Dr. Colm Kelleher.

Note: This page currently has all known AAWSAP/AATIP documents released by DIA as of April 6, 2022. The Black Vault is trying to confirm how much more, if any, will be released. The below records were released to numerous requesters, including being responsive to numerous cases filed by The Black Vault going back to the beginning of 2018.

Also something to ponder??

blog.apaonline.org...

link;  www.livescience.com...

I honestly don't understand why it's so hard for some people to accept  the POSSIBILITY of   extraterrestrial or  even extra dimensional surveillance  has occurred. We have been recording these things in our skies since we could draw on cave walls.

My argument has always been  one of a "NON CONTACT" surveillance ET hypothesis.. 

What other explanation explains the accumulation of evidence of cases that contain very high levels of strangeness involving the  "fight characteristics" of UAPS that show beyond doubt some UAPs show signs of intelligent control and advanced technology .I'm just glad more people are looking into this seriously.

Remember how just about every article about U.F.O.'s/UAPs  ended with a pseudoskeptics view about swamp gas or weather balloons? Now, many articles about U.F.O.'s /UAPs tackle the subject seriously like an article on Fast Radio Bursts or Replica Wormholes.

Science has came on leaps and bounds since the wee green men in flying saucer bagraide pissede all over it through their usage of ridicule..

Even U.S. National Security Advisor John Radcliffe says the Military is "intimidated" by UFO's because they elude being studied, and there's nothing we can do about it.  "Elude being studied", now that is an official admittance that some unknown has advanced technology that has evaded the technology we possess to really suss it out..

More on this in this link;  

Video taken by Navy pilots showing interactions with “unidentified aerial phenomena”.

1300.webp

unnamed-file-18-1536x864.jpg

Edited by maroonlegions

Unknown user
6 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

I honestly don't understand why it's so hard for some people to accept  the POSSIBILITY of   extraterrestrial or  even extra dimensional surveillance  has occurred. 

NO ONE'S SAYING IT'S NOT POSSIBLE!

But it's ridiculously unlikely. In fact it's so unlikely, you're within your rights to say it simply hasn't happened.

You just want to believe, I see nothing from you but confirmation bias 

On 08/04/2022 at 02:32, JFK-1 said:

There have been no messages to space that would be likely to reveal us, unless you were to imagine our domestic TV signals etc. may be detected, but that's highly unlikely.

Just once we sent a high powered radio signal from the Aricebo observatory which if detected by an alien civilisation would be obvious to them that it was artificial. But the signal wasn't a real attempt by us to contact aliens, it was simply an experiment by us to see if we could do it.

In addition the signal was only broadcast for around 3 minutes in a specific direction, and if any advanced aliens detected it what would they conclude? What did we conclude from the WOW! signal?

We concluded we don't know what it was because it never repeated and neither did out own version of it. This video which was posted just yesterday speaks of these matters and more.

Godier's videos are always good. 

On 08/04/2022 at 18:37, Ulysses said:

Sorry, but it's just too easy.

Spacer boy (reading age of 11) prefers quantity over quality.  The Canadian ML, poor fella, still never got that clear picture he asked for.

Yes, it was disappointing since the Scottish ML made it sound like such clear pictures were readily available.  Instead, all that was produced were, what appeared to be, stills from low-budget 1950s era sci-fi movies.

Interestingly, I might be the closest ally the Scottish ML has on this thread.  When it comes to Unidentified Aerial Phenomena, I have been exposed to one. I'll quickly point out that it was the middle of the day and I was stone cold sober.  Sadly, I was alone at the time and my camera wasn't handy. My moment of fame slipped through my fingers.

You probably don't believe the 'stone cold sober' part, which is understandable. 😛

Unknown user
12 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Yes, it was disappointing since the Scottish ML made it sound like such clear pictures were readily available.  Instead, all that was produced were, what appeared to be, stills from low-budget 1950s era sci-fi movies.

Interestingly, I might be the closest ally the Scottish ML has on this thread.  When it comes to Unidentified Aerial Phenomena, I have been exposed to one. I'll quickly point out that it was the middle of the day and I was stone cold sober.  Sadly, I was alone at the time and my camera wasn't handy. My moment of fame slipped through my fingers.

You probably don't believe the 'stone cold sober' part, which is understandable. 😛

I've seen something I couldn't explain in the skies myself, genuinely, I was about 13, so it was before I was drinking or anything like that. I don't know what it was, but as I've said before, I know what it wasn't.

I don't believe we're alone, but we're probably too far from anything civilised at this moment of time. Though giant space telescopes might hint as to what if any civilisations existed a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.

Maybe shouting out about our existence to the universe via radio waves etc isn't a bad idea, as it may be detected in millions of years time across the universe by advanced beings that use it as proof they're not alone.

The building blocks of life are too common, it's just whether any form of life on a planet or moon has had a chance to evolve to a point of being advanced.

1 hour ago, kila said:

I don't believe we're alone, but we're probably too far from anything civilised at this moment of time. Though giant space telescopes might hint as to what if any civilisations existed a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.

Maybe shouting out about our existence to the universe via radio waves etc isn't a bad idea, as it may be detected in millions of years time across the universe by advanced beings that use it as proof they're not alone.

The building blocks of life are too common, it's just whether any form of life on a planet or moon has had a chance to evolve to a point of being advanced.

After 3+ billion years of evolution on this planet and tens of millions of species, only one species has developed the skill to communicate beyond the earth, and that only happened within the last 100 years or so. 

What's the chances of something similar having happened on another nearby star system?

39 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

After 3+ billion years of evolution on this planet and tens of millions of species, only one species has developed the skill to communicate beyond the earth, and that only happened within the last 100 years or so. 

What's the chances of something similar having happened on another nearby star system?

And what are the chances we will still be around building spacecraft in just another 100 years? Some people have concerns about making the end of this year far less century.

59 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Nearby? None, or next to none.

Nearby, and overlapping in time with whatever window we will have to communicate beyond the Earth?  Even less than none or next to none.

Far away, too far away to communicate with this part of the universe, and not overlapping in time with us?  It must surely have happened - over and over again.

1 hour ago, Maple Leaf said:

Maybe there are planets/moons out there where the conditions became right and stable for significantly longer periods than Earth? A lack of major climate events and impacts from asteroids could speed up evolution.

The conditions being just right (at some point in time) in solar systems in the Milky Way can't be that scarce. Heck, maybe we'll find out soon that there was basic life on Mars when it had oceans.

Edited by kila

4 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

The trouble with true believers is that they think that if they shout louder and louder the unbelievers will eventually have to agree - or at least stop disagreeing.  If you believe something really really hard, you don't need evidence at all.

As for the 'stone cold sober' part - blessed am I who has not seen, and yet believes.  :laugh:

18 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

Also happening at roughly the same time. If there are life forms on other planets they could be millions of years either behind or in front of us. 

JudyJudyJudy

I don’t see why there isn’t life on other planets . Are we really that arrogant ? If there is they are probably more sensible and humane than us , even if they have oval shaped heads and saucer eyes and speak like methadone mick 😂 

I think there are continuous time loops were we have all lived previous lives , yes reincarnation . However each time we keep evolving and evolving , until we become our purist form . Unfortunately we haven’t got there yet . 😎

3DCA13CE-3397-4CF3-A9E9-583C04C7925A.jpeg

maroonlegions

Some selected statements from international high ranking military officials, scientists, academics, politicians, police officers, military/civilian aviation (and naval) professionals are included below - as well as specific content from official government documentation.

Many of the quotes have been substantiated in official reports, books, interviews, letters, scientific reviews, open congressional hearings etc. and have tried to provide info for further research - lots of links have gone for good these days but there's also lots of relevant content. If one can be arsed actually looking for it.

There is also a reality of The US Naval Of Intelligence engaging in the "removal of  naval log books" , in short those log books that recorded and had naval first hand, (not second or third hand), witness testimonies to UAP sightings at sea, witness testimonies from SONAR and RADAR operators who tracked these UAPS ..

Might be a long read but after looking through some of the highly dubious USAF UFO explanations thought it might be worth revisiting some of the many alleged statements made over the years concerning the reality of the UFO/OVNI/UAP subject and the official (and internal) reaction to it from military and intelligence communities.

The initial "first hand" reactions from the military/naval/USAF are the important ones, even so when those reactions stay the same and do not differ in the final conclusions reached ..

Attention should be made to the various witnesses and their credibility..  Its not allowed though ??? 

Would these witness testimonies, backed  up with  visual SONAR and RADAR recordings stand up in a court for the defence of the POSSIBILITY that SOME UAP cases could very well be ET in source???  Of course they would.  

These FIRST hand witnesses testimonies are not from loonies on u tube...LOL..  But i know there are some on here who wish they were.. LOL..    

But considering the U.S. /UK Navy has never released any official documents pertaining to unidentified flying objects, UAPs ,there's some interesting reading  about how an unexplained UAP  incident over the Pacific Ocean sparked an official investigation by the Office of Naval Intelligence in 1952...the contents of which are still classified.??

link for a more indepth read of an UAP encounter in 1962  ;  

UFOs & The Enigma of the United States Navy

"In 1962, former Secretary Dan Kimball and Admiral A.W. Radford were on planes flying between Guam and Hawaii and were circled by two high-speed flying discs. A disc flying around military people of this stature should be the only confirmation required by public, government, science alike to accept that discs do fly and they are not ours. We still have not seen the flight reports. The sighting was confirmed by a U.S. Naval Research, Chief Admiral Calvin Bolster. The full text of the investigation should be released. In addition, other UFO investigations done by Naval Research should be released."

So we start with pilots;

• "Their speed was amazing, my pilots estimated it between fifteen hundred and two thousand miles an hour."

U.S. Naval Secretary Dan Kimball - UFO incident over Pacific ocean (Guam to Hawaii) involving Admiral Arthur Radford, Naval Secretary Dan Kimball and two 'disc shaped' objects, March, 1952.

• "It had a bun on top and a bun underneath."

RAF Flight Lieutenant James R. Salandin describes object witnessed from his Meteor jet over North Weald, Essex - October 14th, 1954.

link;  Link

• "I got the fright of my life because there appeared to be, smack in front of the aeroplane, three circular objects. Two of them were on a level keel and one of them was canted at a slight angle..They were circular and appeared to be stationary.

But as we continued to climb they did in fact change position and to make sure of that we very carefully checked and these things moved across to the right-hand side somewhere. The higher we got, the more they lost this circular effect which appeared when looking at them from underneath. As they came down to your level they lost the circular effect and took on a 'flat plate' appearance.. I remember being told on landing that I looked fairly shaken, almost as if I had seen a ghost."

RAF Air Commodore Michael Swiney O.B.E. - radar/visual objects over Little Rissington, October 21st, 1952.
link;

http://www.nicap.org/reports/521021gloucestershire_rep.htm

• "They had opaque grey fuselages and a sort of windshield, but without rivets and completely smooth.. What I would like to make clear is that my personal and professional reputation is safe thanks to the testimony of air traffic controllers. They had the three objects on their screens, making 270-degree turns in a very tight radius of action."

Pilot Carlos Antonio de los Santos Montiel describes three radar confirmed 'disc shaped' objects which flew alongside his aircraft over Lake Tequesquitengo, Mexico, May 3rd, 1975.

link;  http://www.nicap.org/750503mexicocity_dir.htm

• "I was sitting with my mouth open, I just couldn't believe what was happening, it closed in on us with a tremendous rate of speed.. It maintained a hovering position there for roughly a minute, a minute and a half and I must say it seemed like an eternity.. And then it just went straight up, straight up."

Canadian Pacific Airlines Pilot describes UFO encounter to Dr. J. Allen Hynek - flight from Tokyo to Vancouver, June, 1969.

• "Well, you know it had to have been a UFO. You know, we had nothing that could do the kind of speed that it had back then and to be able to change directions, I mean, flying with the plane and changing directions.. it was phenomenal."

USAF Staff Sergeant Richard Clark describes the radar/visual Minot AFB B-52 UFO incident - October 24th, 1968.
link;

• "Well, you know it had to have been a UFO. You know, we had nothing that could do the kind of speed that it had back then and to be able to change directions, I mean, flying with the plane and changing directions.. it was phenomenal."

USAF Staff Sergeant Richard Clark describes the radar/visual Minot AFB B-52 UFO incident - October 24th, 1968.

link; https://minotb52ufo.com/

• "It was a large, round, silver metal object with six jet black portholes equally spaced around the circumference, which descended into the atmosphere from above.. We have nothing that can do what that object did."

Captain Phil Schultz, TWA flight 842 pilot over Lake Michigan, 1981.

• "Its surface was shiny, like tin foil, without a single crease or crinkle."

RAF Flt Sgt Roland Hughes describes a 'silver, metallic disc' encountered on a training mission over West Germany, 1952 - papers released from the Churchill Archive, Cambridge University.

• "The object appeared to be circular, with a diameter of approximately 100 feet..The bottom side appeared to have 9 to 12 symmetrical oval or circular portholes located in a circle approximately 3/4 of the distance from the center to the outer edge. Through these portholes came a soft purple light about the shade of aircraft line without spinning."

DC-3 pilots Capt. Jack Adams and First Officer G. W. Anderson, Jr., Stuttgart, Arkansas, March 20th, 1950 (USAF Battelle Institute Study).

• “The object looked like two reversed saucers pressed against each other, with a precise contour, a gray metal color on the top and dark blue below, with no lights or port-holes.”

Air Force Captain Jean-Pierre Fartek, witnessed low level UFO in field - Dijon, France, December 9th, 1979.

• "Based on my experience in fighter tactics, it is my opinion that the object was controlled by something having visual contact with us. The power and acceleration were beyond the capability of any known U. S. aircraft."

F-94 pilot Lieutenant Burt Deane, Air Intelligence Report - Hempstead, Long Island, October 29th, 1953.

link; http://www.nicap.org/books/fsos/chI.htm

• "The UFO never levelled off. It just continued to climb. Aircraft always show movement in relation to the stars but as this light moved higher it seemed to become stabilized with the stars. In other words it appeared to move right out into space."

Captain Darryl Clark, Capt. 329th  Fighter Interceptor Squadron (FIS), Edwards Air Force Base, California, October 7th, 1965.

link;   Link / PDF

qp4f8565e9.jpg

Edited by maroonlegions

Single celled to multi celled. Dinosaurs ruled the earth for 150m years and would still rule, if a asteroid/meteor/meteorite didn't wipe them out, arriving the time of the mammals. And finally Humanity outthink the lot to become king. 

Yet Aliens look like us. 🤔

Edited by ri Alban

On 13/04/2022 at 20:08, maroonlegions said:

Some selected statements from international high ranking military officials, scientists, academics, politicians, police officers, military/civilian aviation (and naval) professionals are included below - as well as specific content from official government documentation.

Many of the quotes have been substantiated in official reports, books, interviews, letters, scientific reviews, open congressional hearings etc. and have tried to provide info for further research - lots of links have gone for good these days but there's also lots of relevant content. If one can be arsed actually looking for it.

There is also a reality of The US Naval Of Intelligence engaging in the "removal of  naval log books" , in short those log books that recorded and had naval first hand, (not second or third hand), witness testimonies to UAP sightings at sea, witness testimonies from SONAR and RADAR operators who tracked these UAPS ..

Might be a long read but after looking through some of the highly dubious USAF UFO explanations thought it might be worth revisiting some of the many alleged statements made over the years concerning the reality of the UFO/OVNI/UAP subject and the official (and internal) reaction to it from military and intelligence communities.

The initial "first hand" reactions from the military/naval/USAF are the important ones, even so when those reactions stay the same and do not differ in the final conclusions reached ..

Attention should be made to the various witnesses and their credibility..  Its not allowed though ??? 

Would these witness testimonies, backed  up with  visual SONAR and RADAR recordings stand up in a court for the defence of the POSSIBILITY that SOME UAP cases could very well be ET in source???  Of course they would.  

These FIRST hand witnesses testimonies are not from loonies on u tube...LOL..  But i know there are some on here who wish they were.. LOL..    

But considering the U.S. /UK Navy has never released any official documents pertaining to unidentified flying objects, UAPs ,there's some interesting reading  about how an unexplained UAP  incident over the Pacific Ocean sparked an official investigation by the Office of Naval Intelligence in 1952...the contents of which are still classified.??

link for a more indepth read of an UAP encounter in 1962  ;  

UFOs & The Enigma of the United States Navy

"In 1962, former Secretary Dan Kimball and Admiral A.W. Radford were on planes flying between Guam and Hawaii and were circled by two high-speed flying discs. A disc flying around military people of this stature should be the only confirmation required by public, government, science alike to accept that discs do fly and they are not ours. We still have not seen the flight reports. The sighting was confirmed by a U.S. Naval Research, Chief Admiral Calvin Bolster. The full text of the investigation should be released. In addition, other UFO investigations done by Naval Research should be released."

So we start with pilots;

• "Their speed was amazing, my pilots estimated it between fifteen hundred and two thousand miles an hour."

U.S. Naval Secretary Dan Kimball - UFO incident over Pacific ocean (Guam to Hawaii) involving Admiral Arthur Radford, Naval Secretary Dan Kimball and two 'disc shaped' objects, March, 1952.

• "It had a bun on top and a bun underneath."

RAF Flight Lieutenant James R. Salandin describes object witnessed from his Meteor jet over North Weald, Essex - October 14th, 1954.

link;  Link

• "I got the fright of my life because there appeared to be, smack in front of the aeroplane, three circular objects. Two of them were on a level keel and one of them was canted at a slight angle..They were circular and appeared to be stationary.

But as we continued to climb they did in fact change position and to make sure of that we very carefully checked and these things moved across to the right-hand side somewhere. The higher we got, the more they lost this circular effect which appeared when looking at them from underneath. As they came down to your level they lost the circular effect and took on a 'flat plate' appearance.. I remember being told on landing that I looked fairly shaken, almost as if I had seen a ghost."

RAF Air Commodore Michael Swiney O.B.E. - radar/visual objects over Little Rissington, October 21st, 1952.
link;

http://www.nicap.org/reports/521021gloucestershire_rep.htm

• "They had opaque grey fuselages and a sort of windshield, but without rivets and completely smooth.. What I would like to make clear is that my personal and professional reputation is safe thanks to the testimony of air traffic controllers. They had the three objects on their screens, making 270-degree turns in a very tight radius of action."

Pilot Carlos Antonio de los Santos Montiel describes three radar confirmed 'disc shaped' objects which flew alongside his aircraft over Lake Tequesquitengo, Mexico, May 3rd, 1975.

link;  http://www.nicap.org/750503mexicocity_dir.htm

• "I was sitting with my mouth open, I just couldn't believe what was happening, it closed in on us with a tremendous rate of speed.. It maintained a hovering position there for roughly a minute, a minute and a half and I must say it seemed like an eternity.. And then it just went straight up, straight up."

Canadian Pacific Airlines Pilot describes UFO encounter to Dr. J. Allen Hynek - flight from Tokyo to Vancouver, June, 1969.

link;

link; https://minotb52ufo.com/

• "It was a large, round, silver metal object with six jet black portholes equally spaced around the circumference, which descended into the atmosphere from above.. We have nothing that can do what that object did."

Captain Phil Schultz, TWA flight 842 pilot over Lake Michigan, 1981.

• "Its surface was shiny, like tin foil, without a single crease or crinkle."

RAF Flt Sgt Roland Hughes describes a 'silver, metallic disc' encountered on a training mission over West Germany, 1952 - papers released from the Churchill Archive, Cambridge University.

• "The object appeared to be circular, with a diameter of approximately 100 feet..The bottom side appeared to have 9 to 12 symmetrical oval or circular portholes located in a circle approximately 3/4 of the distance from the center to the outer edge. Through these portholes came a soft purple light about the shade of aircraft line without spinning."

DC-3 pilots Capt. Jack Adams and First Officer G. W. Anderson, Jr., Stuttgart, Arkansas, March 20th, 1950 (USAF Battelle Institute Study).

• “The object looked like two reversed saucers pressed against each other, with a precise contour, a gray metal color on the top and dark blue below, with no lights or port-holes.”

Air Force Captain Jean-Pierre Fartek, witnessed low level UFO in field - Dijon, France, December 9th, 1979.

• "Based on my experience in fighter tactics, it is my opinion that the object was controlled by something having visual contact with us. The power and acceleration were beyond the capability of any known U. S. aircraft."

F-94 pilot Lieutenant Burt Deane, Air Intelligence Report - Hempstead, Long Island, October 29th, 1953.

link; http://www.nicap.org/books/fsos/chI.htm

• "The UFO never levelled off. It just continued to climb. Aircraft always show movement in relation to the stars but as this light moved higher it seemed to become stabilized with the stars. In other words it appeared to move right out into space."

Captain Darryl Clark, Capt. 329th  Fighter Interceptor Squadron (FIS), Edwards Air Force Base, California, October 7th, 1965.

link;   Link / PDF

qp4f8565e9.jpg

Still waiting for that clear photo you promised last week

On 12/04/2022 at 22:54, Ulysses said:

The trouble with true believers is that they think that if they shout louder and louder the unbelievers will eventually have to agree - or at least stop disagreeing.  If you believe something really really hard, you don't need evidence at all.

Much like the religious

Greedy Jambo

Imagine if they were here already, and you all looked like idiots. 

I don't think our history is all it's cracked up to be. 

Unknown user
1 minute ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Imagine if they were here already, and you all looked like idiots. 

I don't think our history is all it's cracked up to be. 

Yeah, imagine

Greedy Jambo

Dreams by the way... 

What's your thoughts on dreams?

I would love to think they meant something, but do they ****. 

indianajones
9 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Dreams by the way... 

Not so sure Greedy. Dreams are mental when you think about it.

I have had some insane dreams in the past that have actually turned out to happen in the future. 

Unknown user
12 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Dreams by the way... 

The whole sleep thing is absolutely ****ing mental, never mind dreams!

Greedy Jambo
36 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I've had lucid dreams where crows were sitting on my bed, dino crows. 

Thought it might be my time to snuff it...

Still here :vrface:🤣

On 13/04/2022 at 17:48, JamesM48 said:

However each time we keep evolving and evolving , until we become our purist form . Unfortunately we haven’t got there yet . 😎

This is a bit off-topic, but feck it anyway.  You sometimes see the assumption that evolution is all about becoming more and more advanced - which is why some people who aren't religious like to see humanity as an example of the "apex" of evolution.  But of course we're no such thing.  Humans will be gone as a species, sooner or later, just like the other hominid species disappeared.  We'll get wiped out or wipe ourselves out, or evolve into something else while the individuals left behind in the DNA distribution lottery get killed off.  But also, the point about evolution is not "the survival of the best".  It's about "the survival of the most suited to its environment".  In that sense, humans are neither better nor worse than whales, slugs or lettuce.  We just occupy the ecological niche that we occupy.

2 hours ago, Smithee said:

Sleep is crucial.  Yon sciency people are now saying that lack of sleep contributes to the terrible brain and neurological disorders we see in old age.

JudyJudyJudy
3 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Dreams by the way... 

Dreams are fascinating really . I always try and analyse mine , if I can recall . I’m always dreaming about moving houses , and finding room after room in them . That’s a positive dream really as it indicates that your constantly searching out new things . It’s not the Literal meaning of moving house . All dreams are symbolic of something else . I also like dreams about people who I knew who are now dead but feel very reassured when I “ talk “ to them in dreams . No one prepares you when your you have your first big bereavement and the dreams you have . My dad died when I was quite young and I dreamt about him all the time , he was dating he wasn’t dead . They were very vivid , very . I have a lot of funny dreams too and I talk in my sleep ( so I’ve been told. ) 😂

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Ulysses said:

This is a bit off-topic, but feck it anyway.  You sometimes see the assumption that evolution is all about becoming more and more advanced - which is why some people who aren't religious like to see humanity as an example of the "apex" of evolution.  But of course we're no such thing.  Humans will be gone as a species, sooner or later, just like the other hominid species disappeared.  We'll get wiped out or wipe ourselves out, or evolve into something else while the individuals left behind in the DNA distribution lottery get killed off.  But also, the point about evolution is not "the survival of the best".  It's about "the survival of the most suited to its environment".  In that sense, humans are neither better nor worse than whales, slugs or lettuce.  We just occupy the ecological niche that we occupy.

Interesting 👍

JudyJudyJudy
3 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Dreams by the way... 

And what is memory ? 

2 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Dreams are fascinating really . I always try and analyse mine , if I can recall . I’m always dreaming about moving houses , and finding room after room in them . That’s a positive dream really as it indicates that your constantly searching out new things . It’s not the Literal meaning of moving house . All dreams are symbolic of something else . I also like dreams about people who I knew who are now dead but feel very reassured when I “ talk “ to them in dreams . No one prepares you when your you have your first big bereavement and the dreams you have . My dad died when I was quite young and I dreamt about him all the time , he was dating he wasn’t dead . They were very vivid , very . I have a lot of funny dreams too and I talk in my sleep ( so I’ve been told. ) 😂

I used to dream of flying, but in a really shit way.  I'd dream that I was flying along, but only a few feet above the ground, and not particularly fast.  Like, in other words, not a very good flier.  :embarassed:

I get the point about reassurance from talking in your dreams to someone who has died, though it can kind of backfire.  Many years ago I had a sister who died young (she was 26).  A couple of months later I had a really vivid dream that we had a conversation.  When I woke up and realised it wasn't real it genuinely took me several days to recover. :sad:

14 hours ago, Ulysses said:

Re: The Humans being the best... 

Dogs have better sense of smell, 

Eagles have better eyesight

Bats better hearing

Apes are stronger

The list can go on and on and if there was a god, why not give Humans the better eyes, ears, nose... ? 

JudyJudyJudy
11 hours ago, Ulysses said:

I used to dream of flying, but in a really shit way.  I'd dream that I was flying along, but only a few feet above the ground, and not particularly fast.  Like, in other words, not a very good flier.  :embarassed:

I get the point about reassurance from talking in your dreams to someone who has died, though it can kind of backfire.  Many years ago I had a sister who died young (she was 26).  A couple of months later I had a really vivid dream that we had a conversation.  When I woke up and realised it wasn't real it genuinely took me several days to recover. :sad:

Flying in dreams is quite an exhilarating experience. Love those dreams.  Yes when my dad died I was upset with the dreams at the beginning but now when he appears in my dreams . or anyone ive lost I really love it and wake up smiling . Just feels like ive been speaking to them again. 

10 minutes ago, Bigsmak said:

Re: The Humans being the best... 

Dogs have better sense of smell, 

Eagles have better eyesight

Bats better hearing

Apes are stronger

The list can go on and on and if there was a god, why not give Humans the better eyes, ears, nose... ? 

But Humans are the most intelligent, intelligence trumps the Eagles better visuon and the other superior senses because we can make things for ourselves like thermal imaging systems, night vision and forklift trucks etc to make up for the lackbof some.

8 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

But Humans are the most intelligent, intelligence trumps the Eagles better visuon and the other superior senses because we can make things for ourselves like thermal imaging systems, night vision and forklift trucks etc to make up for the lackbof some.

Spot on, that'[s why we are top of the food chain.  We are the best at manipulating our surroundings to make it better for ourselves.   But the point I was trying to make is that if there was a god - and we were made by him, or any intelligent design.. The eyes, ears, nose would all be better!  

8 minutes ago, Bigsmak said:

But the point I was trying to make is that if there was a god - and we were made by him, or any intelligent design.. The eyes, ears, nose would all be better!  

I completely get and agree with your point.