We are not alone.... Maybe.

Greedy Jambo

Jambo_jim2001
2 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

Paul Hellyer was discussed earlier in this thread.  "Interesting stuff" is certainly one way of describing his comments.  I don't remember his exact words, but he was of the opinion that aliens were living among us, in large numbers, and that there were many different species of them.

Needless to say, he had no evidence to support his claims.

Sorry just skip through this occasionally 👽,. But why say those things? 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• Unknown user

• Ulysses

• WorldChampions1902

Unknown user
1 hour ago, Greedy Jambo said:

If you think about it, the more advanced we become, the shiter our music is,

I often stick absolute 80's on, maybe Gerry Cinnamon is a lot better than the shit they've got to listen to? 

That seems very, very unlikely.

2 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Why do people feed the ducks? 

Why have we studied ants?

Why do we experiment on mice?

Not to mention Resources.

There's so many bloody reasons.

Resources! For a Type IV civilization?

A Type III civilization is one that has harnessed the entire energy output of its own Galaxy

They would be so advanced, absolutely a post-scarcity society and would probably be able to turn matter into anything they desire. They would have no interest in us whatsoever and certainly NOT for our resources. .  

5 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

They would have no interest in us whatsoever and certainly NOT for our resources. .  

Not even for the square sausage and Irn  Bru?

Greedy Jambo
14 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Resources! For a Type IV civilization?

A Type III civilization is one that has harnessed the entire energy output of its own Galaxy

They would be so advanced, absolutely a post-scarcity society and would probably be able to turn matter into anything they desire. They would have no interest in us whatsoever and certainly NOT for our resources. .  

See, now you're just making stuff up 😂

Maybe they don't have enough water on their planet, maybe they need gold to power their ships

Maybe their planet is dying out, maybe their race is dying out, maybe they need humans for some reason, 

There's so many possibilities. 

Maybe the fat off a left over doner kebab gets them high. 

Edited by Greedy Jambo

5 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Maybe they don't have enough water on their planet, maybe they need gold to power their ships

Maybe their planet is dying out, maybe their race is dying out, maybe they need humans for some reason, 

Tedious trolling, my mistake for biting.

https://www.space.com/kardashev-scale

Greedy Jambo

I'm not trolling. 

I honestly think there's more chance of me being right than you. 

It's like the guys in the terrace that read all the stats but still couldn't point out a decent player if they tried. 

31 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I'm not trolling. 

It's like the guys in the terrace that read all the stats but still couldn't point out a decent player if they tried. 

Perhaps that's down to a lack of knowledge which is giving you misplaced confidence. 

Greedy Jambo
Just now, Gizmo said:

Perhaps that's down to a lack of knowledge which is giving you misplaced confidence. 

I could say the same to you. 

Unknown user

I'm not trolling. 

Being right about what exactly?

If you're talking about genuine first contact within the microscopic timeframe of our personal existence, there's more chance of the ghost of Thatcher making a late run for Tory leader.

Although maybe that's what the heatwave's been, they let her out for a few days.

When I think about it, I'm out of milk too 🤔

Jambo_jim2001

😂maybe they need humans for some reason, 

A classic 😂

Unknown user
1 minute ago, Jambo_jim2001 said:

They needed his worn socks for fuel?

Edited by Smithee

7 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Maybe they intercepted one of our radio signals and are quite partial to Gerry Cinnamon? 

And maybe they don't exist anywhere near us, never have never will. Currently that's infinitely more likely than fantasizing alien's all around. For which there is as much evidence as fairies. In fact even less.

15 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I could say the same to you. 

You could, but I believe I've underlined my understanding of the subject way beyond your interjections and based my viewpoint on the basis of that understanding and shared my reasoning.

Now we could waste time measuring willies all day, but unless you want to construct a decent argument that would be worth discussion, let's leave it there. 

Just for a bit of amusement, anybody watch 'Breaking Bad'?

Two characters in it who I would love to see "debate" alien visitations are meth fueled Badger and skinny Pete. In this clip they debate Badger and skinny Pete's ideas of the transporter on Star Trek, and Badger provides his own script idea.

maroonlegions
6 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Just for a bit of amusement, anybody watch 'Breaking Bad'?

Two characters in it who I would love to see "debate" alien visitations are meth fueled Badger and skinny Pete. In this clip they debate Badger and skinny Pete's ideas of the transporter on Star Trek, and Badger provides his own script idea.

Lets stick to those in the know and had above top secret clearance when it came  the military's investigations, conclusions and encounters with UAPs.  

These men and others like them took and still do this UAP situation very seriously.  

Like Major General Samford.

Major General Samford / ex Major Keyhole (raw footage - watch entirety. A percentage of sightings unanswerable )

On 19/07/2022 at 20:55, Greedy Jambo said:

Maybe the fat off a left over doner kebab gets them high. 

Maybe they can't believe how shite Hibs are?

On 20/02/2022 at 13:49, spud said:

There’s something that puzzles me, ML.

As a professional research scientist, a lot of my time is spent consulting databases of previously published articles and their authors, such as Scopus, Web of Science (Knowledge), PubMed etc. These dBs are upgraded weekly or monthly and are extremely expensive. As such, they are only available on subscription to University Libraries and Research Institutes. However, you seem to be able to pull out articles from a variety of sources. A lot of them are from quite obscure journals, like the one quoted here or purporting to be governmental publications.

Now I know that you’re a postman, that you have difficulty with spelling, problems with English grammar and very often are unable to string a coherent sentence together, not to mention the continual use of the abbreviation ect, which only exists in your head. Understand ML, these are not slurs, they are demonstrable facts that can be supported by reading any one of your posts.

So, my question is where do you get these articles? Because of the variety of sources, you certainly don’t find them yourself. You would require a vast amount of search time and an unlimited monthly access budget. You continually brag about the “research” you do but I don’t think that you do any research whatsoever. Rather, either people send these to you or most likely, you cherry pick articles from conspiracy forums which you then “cut and paste” to support your beliefs.

I know that you are a great admirer and follower of that doyen of truth and millionaire, Mr David Icke and collect all his “books”. I strongly suspect that the original source of your articles and conclusions are the contributors to various Icke “forums”.

So, out with it, ML is it Icke or another conspiracy forum that you keep secret?

I see that ML is back copying and pasting after a few months hiatus. I posted this on the 20th Feb but ML has, it seems, forgotten to answer. It's quite a simple question really.

Unknown user
11 minutes ago, spud said:

I see that ML is back copying and pasting after a few months hiatus. I posted this on the 20th Feb but ML has, it seems, forgotten to answer. It's quite a simple question really.

I used to think it was on one of the Chans, ML was our local Anonymous correspondent (he's never answered whose agenda he thinks they're following or whether he thinks it's wise to have blind faith in deliberately hidden figures with agendas that can only be guessed at.)

But I reckon it'll be a Reddit, a FB group, a Telegram group, or most likely, a forum, with a database of crap to counter any argument.

2 hours ago, Smithee said:

I used to think it was on one of the Chans, ML was our local Anonymous correspondent (he's never answered whose agenda he thinks they're following or whether he thinks it's wise to have blind faith in deliberately hidden figures with agendas that can only be guessed at.)

But I reckon it'll be a Reddit, a FB group, a Telegram group, or most likely, a forum, with a database of crap to counter any argument.

I know that he is or was registered on one of the David Icke forums and he once admitted to buying all Icke's books. I can't see that he has the know-how to get into the other sources you suggest, so I think it must be somewhere much simpler i.e. an Icke forum or he's registered on some mailing service. Whatever his source, he cartainly doesn't find the stuff himself as he constantly hints.

Maybe he'll answer the question this time?

7 hours ago, spud said:

The plot thickens, I didn't know David Icke was in on this one. Incidentally did you like my video better than his? Though to be true, I never watched his video, you probably didn't either, or mine. LOL

13 hours ago, spud said:

Whenever I see 'ML' I think to myself, "What have I done now?", but then I realise that you're referring to ml. Phew! :wink:

17 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

No surprise that none of the have bothered to even watch that. 

Ignorance. 

It was posted a day ago you daftie! Also, ML rarely gets replies to his cut n paste hit + run posts, because frankly he offers nothing of substance to accompany them.

Besides, Stamford was part of Project Blue Book which reached the following conclusions when it ended in the late 1960s.

No UFO reported, investigated, and evaluated by the Air Force was ever an indication of threat to our national security;

There was no evidence submitted to or discovered by the Air Force that sightings categorized as "unidentified" represented technological developments or principles beyond the range of modern scientific knowledge; and

There was no evidence indicating that sightings categorized as "unidentified" were extraterrestrial vehicles.

5 hours ago, Gizmo said:

It was posted a day ago you daftie! Also, ML rarely gets replies to his cut n paste hit + run posts, because frankly he offers nothing of substance to accompany them.

Besides, Stamford was part of Project Blue Book which reached the following conclusions when it ended in the late 1960s.

No UFO reported, investigated, and evaluated by the Air Force was ever an indication of threat to our national security;

There was no evidence submitted to or discovered by the Air Force that sightings categorized as "unidentified" represented technological developments or principles beyond the range of modern scientific knowledge; and

There was no evidence indicating that sightings categorized as "unidentified" were extraterrestrial vehicles.

I'll get in first. Of course they would conclude that cos its a government plot to keep us quiet. Here's seven thousand cut and pastes ect from highly qualified .............

Greedy Jambo

I know there's a lot of stupid people in the world, but I don't know how anybody can just ignore the tens of thousands of witnesses. 

Everyone single one of them talking shite? Every single one of them mistaken? Even the high up military personnel? 

4 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I know there's a lot of stupid people in the world, but I don't know how anybody can just ignore the tens of thousands of witnesses. 

Everyone single one of them talking shite? Every single one of them mistaken? Even the high up military personnel? 

Witnesses to what? That's the relevant question, and that is what has been discussed on this thread for months.

What did they see?  Lights in the night-time sky. Blurry objects. Strange returns on radar screens.

It is what it's always been.  If anyone is making extraordinary claims, such as alien visitors, they need extraordinary evidence.  And such evidence has yet to be produced.

And, yes,  "high up military personnel" are quite capable of talking shite, to use your expression.

6 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I don’t think that everyone who has “seen a UFO” is a liar. They could be honestly mistaken, seeing natural phenomena for the first or at a novel time, for instance, many “sightings” have been shown to be Venus rising in the early morning. They could be influenced by something they have recently seen or heard in the media for instance, the vastly increased sightings in the days following the Orson Wells’ radio broadcast. However, the vast majority who claim to have seen a UFO, I suspect, are from people who are desperate to see a UFO, so desperate that they have no faculty for critical thinking, when looking at the “evidence”. I remember a few years back when a KBer posted a photo he had apparently found and asked what it was. A well-known UFO defender immediately claimed that it was an extremely famous photo taken by a Russian, who he named, of a UFO. The photo had actually been taken the previous night in the poster’s kitchen

As has been said many times on this thread, eye witness accounts are deeply suspect without corroborating evidence. Enormous amounts of experimental data have shown that eye witness accounts can be manipulated or influenced from past experiences. And there is no corroborating evidence. The “Evidence” offered has ranged from frisbees with bits glued on, to elaborate pieces of burnt metal rigged with wires and batteries all originating from the Earth. Or that the real evidence, the alien bodies and spaceships and new technologies are stashed away in underground siloes that only people sworn to secrecy like top CIA people and Presidents, like Donald Trump, know about but don’t tell anyone.

maroonlegions

Will the uneducated jokers and trolls surface everytime there is EVIDENCE from and ADMITTANCE from governmental sources that UAPs are real. That their flight maneuvers are intelligent SIGNS of control, is evidence that we are dealing with objects that display highly advanced technology that we DO NOT have.

If the evidence and testimony witness accounts backed up with radar evidence from military encounters are unreliable then, feck ne we are in the shit..  These military trained professionals are trained to protect and DETECT foreign objects in their skies??

As part of his continued hunt for snippets of information John Greenewald has been FOIA requesting internal communications at NASA , one recent file he received is an internal e-mail inviting the recipient to a virtual none public event happening on the 6th October2020 where the invited , including Christopher Mellon , would be discussing Extreme Acceleration by UAPs following a talk given by Robert Powel exploring relevant cases.

There is no contact information on STA’s website, but The Black Vault reached out to Powell and Mellon for comment on the 2020 event.

According to Powell, this was “not a public event.” In addition, he said , “There were 41 people at the presentation,” but declined to name any who attended nor would confirm if they were from the government or military. The only information he gave on the attendees was that they “…were not from the world of ufology.”

When Mellon was asked by The Black Vault for comment, only minimal information was received in return. The first response was that his “plans changed” insinuating that he did not attend the event. He also called the document a “nothing burger.”

The Black Vault followed up to confirm that he definitely did not attend, and if the introductory remarks were given by someone else, but Mellon only responded with, “…not ringing a bell.”
www.theblackvault.com...

I like the line in the e-mail that says "All our friends in propulsion will not want to miss this one !"

If people choose to ignore or play down such highly creditable military encounters, just because of HUMAN naturers  unreliability of the witness accounts backed up with in depth investigations then its a very POOR rebuttal of such accounts.      

5-3-2022-5-29-43-AM.png

Greedy Jambo

I could be wrong, but didn't a top gun pilot and leader of a squadron witness a ufo with his own eyes? pretty sure he was backed by other pilots and the guys in control of the radar. 

hmmm.

Maybe i just made it all up though. 

And yes, it was intelligently controlled according to them, and out performed anything they have. 

Edited by Greedy Jambo

On 26/07/2022 at 23:32, Greedy Jambo said:

Picture this scene. It's 1949, and a Lockheed Constellation is flying a domestic route in the US. Service ceiling of 24,000 feet and its propeller, piston powered engine cruises at 300 knots. Higher in the sky, in the distance and with the sun gleaming of its polished aluminium airframe making it appear like a bright diffused object, a Gloster Meteor performs a stunning stationary, vertical cartwheel before rocketing upwards at over 500 knots to its ceiling of 40,000 feet.

What do you think those pilots, hitherto unaware of such a performance envelope, would think that fuzzy shape was, given it was performing way beyond anything they understood was possible? It's just rotated over itself, stationary in the sky to all effects, before shooting upwards at a then incredible speed. 

Extrapolate that to now and imagine what performance parameters some of the advanced drones, missiles and other experimental aircraft can produce that would seem equally unfeasible to a jet pilot. 

Edited by Gizmo

Unknown user

I could be wrong, but didn't a top gun pilot and leader of a squadron witness a ufo with his own eyes? pretty sure he was backed by other pilots and the guys in control of the radar. 

hmmm.

Maybe i just made it all up though. 

And yes, it was intelligently controlled according to them, and out performed anything they have. 

All that proves is that they saw something they couldn't identify

On 29/07/2022 at 07:27, maroonlegions said:

If people choose to ignore or play down such highly creditable military encounters, just because of HUMAN naturers  unreliability of the witness accounts backed up with in depth investigations then its a very POOR rebuttal of such accounts.      

OMG, an e-mail invite to a conference and the guy didn’t attend!!!! Did the human naturers go? I’ll bet they did. They probably attended with the Black Vault. Or do you just have a black vault? Is Human Naturer the designation for the aliens who “probe” their human abductions? I’m not too well up with the UFO jargon.

Sorry that my argument was such a poor rebuttal. I blame the UK and US legal system.

Anyway, are you going to answer the question of the source of all this "totally convincing information" that you cut and paste ad nauseum? Is it wee Davy Icke?

Greedy Jambo
On 28/07/2022 at 23:28, Smithee said:

All that proves is that they saw something they couldn't identify

Aliens or not, someone is far more advanced than the US. 

Unknown user
1 minute ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Aliens or not, someone is far more advanced than the US are willing to admit, even internally. 

Changed it to show how I see things.

When you step back and think about it, is it even slightly likely that we have any idea what the secret capabilities of the world's armed forces and development programs are?

Are pilots, majors even, in the air force going to know what top secret experiments are going on under the auspices of NASA's secret divisions? Just as an example I mean, **** knows what NASA actually get up to.

Would we know if China had developed something amazing and were ripping the pish out of our defences, just for the laugh?

Is it really more likely that aliens fly across the universe to be vaguely witnessed in a handful of 1st world countries?

WorldChampions1902

A very interesting interview with Dr. Garry Nolan of Stanford, who is a leading blood cancer researcher who was approached by the CIA to investigate brain damage in pilots and military staff who got close to UFO’s. Lots of scientific data supplied by the CIA to aid his research. Nice to see science taking this topic seriously. Also some very thought-provoking views shared by Nolan.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/HrR3qQBnxaf0/?fbclid=IwAR2H39obyiTbG1BW4_hnAwffZf_yRdCZtgxqRIJkoXyfApUbDTD_f8Y8ecQ

Nolan has previously been involved in the study of materials left by UFO incidents.

WorldChampions1902

There’s a video produced by Lindsay and 3 other researchers, giving the background story to how this photo disappeared and was rediscovered. Looks legit for once.

Not so sure about what they are now being told is legit though about it being top secret US technology.  

Greedy Jambo
2 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

There’s a video produced by Lindsay and 3 other researchers, giving the background story to how this photo disappeared and was rediscovered. Looks legit for once.

Not so sure about what they are now being told is legit though about it being top secret US technology.  

Aye, it doesn't look like anything the US has ever come up with, baring in mind this was 30 years ago and the witness's talked about it shooting straight up into space. 

WorldChampions1902
3 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Aye, it doesn't look like anything the US has ever come up with, baring in mind this was 30 years ago and the witness's talked about it shooting straight up into space. 

Precisely. Even less credible, are the same excuses made by sceptics to ‘explain’ saucer shaped craft sending beams of light down to nuclear missile silo’s and/or disabling/priming for launch, the nuclear missiles contained therein. Starting in the 1960’s.

Risible.

Unknown user
Just now, JFK-1 said:

So all you UFO experts. Do you think the aliens will follow Artemis 1 all the way to the moon and back?  

😆

The White Cockade
11 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

So all you UFO experts. Do you think the aliens will follow Artemis 1 all the way to the moon and back?  

Was that not Savage Garden?

Unknown user
1 hour ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Precisely. Even less credible, are the same excuses made by sceptics to ‘explain’ saucer shaped craft sending beams of light down to nuclear missile silo’s and/or disabling/priming for launch, the nuclear missiles contained therein. Starting in the 1960’s.

Risible.

Must be aliens right enough then

10 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Has anyone speculated about what this object was doing in the Scottish Highlands?  As far as I recall, the only thing there is scenery, so why would anyone other than a tourist want to be there?

If it's top secret American equipment, there are many more remote places in the USA to do their testing, so testing in Scotland seems improbable.  If it's an alien craft, what possible reason would they have for skulking around in Scotland?

As any sleuth will tell us, once you find a motive, you're a long way toward figuring out who is responsible.