We are not alone.... Maybe.

Greedy Jambo

Unknown user
21 minutes ago, Bigsmak said:

Spot on, that'[s why we are top of the food chain.  We are the best at manipulating our surroundings to make it better for ourselves.   But the point I was trying to make is that if there was a god - and we were made by him, or any intelligent design.. The eyes, ears, nose would all be better!  

But then we wouldn't be such rides

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• Unknown user

• Ulysses

• WorldChampions1902

Greedy Jambo
26 minutes ago, Smithee said:

The big foreplay

Aye, i usually just skip that and go straight for the bang, probably why i'm single. 

5 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

What happened before the big bang?

Ohhhhh shit son. 

What does the big bang have to do with Aliens. Life on earth was a fluke and unfortunately that fluke was a one off.

6 hours ago, Bigsmak said:

Spot on, that'[s why we are top of the food chain.  We are the best at manipulating our surroundings to make it better for ourselves.   But the point I was trying to make is that if there was a god - and we were made by him, or any intelligent design.. The eyes, ears, nose would all be better!  

Exactly why we have back issues, because we're 'designed' to get around on all fours, like the chimps who do not have our back issues.

maroonlegions
278629232_1187688368437211_6128122579271
TODAY AT 18:41
TESS Telescope Found New Planets Better Than Earth
Tune in to watch live

7m  · 
TESS Telescope Discovered New Planets Better Than Earth

Edited by maroonlegions

Greedy Jambo

What do you make of this?

A comment left on youtube. 

I've read so many stories like this, it's hard to believe, but also hard to believe that so many people go out of there way to make this stuff up. 

You might be interested to know that about 25 years ago, I was involved in an expedition to the Mato Grosso in Brazil. This expedition was happened at the invitation of a Zavante Indian Chief and Shaman. During our stay with the Zivante Indians, we were taken to a remote hidden underground cavern on their reservation and shown two tunnels leading deep underground. The Chief told us that these tunnels were built by mankind's ancestors and that the Ancestors still lived in a secret city underground and they sometimes appeared on the surface, no one was allowed access to this city, unless they were invited by these mysterious inhabitants. He also told us that thirty years earlier, he visited this cavern and met with one of these mysterious inhabitants, whom he described as being a beautiful white female, dressed in a white robe and standing seven feet tall. The chief also told us that some of the UFO's were craft from this city, which was known as IDEZ, or Z and this city was named after it's four founders. One of our group saw some of these mysterious people and one of their craft, which looked like three spheres connected together by tubes. We were also told about another mysterious cave in the Mato Grosso which we also went to visit, but this cave was on a remote military base, which was situated on top of a mountain. We had to obtain special permits through a friend, to visit this site and when we arrived at this mountain we were stopped at the perimeter by a Military Police road block which checked out identities and permits. The Police gave us directions to the remote cave and told us not to leave the path to this cave under any circumstances. As we were leaving the roadblock the Military Police sergeant yelled after out local guide in Portuguese and called her back to have words with her. When I later asked our guide what the problem was, she told me the the Sergeant told her to be careful of the UFO's and that the military base on the mountain was a special radar station for monitoring the flying saucers. The cave we went to investigate was only about 10x20 metres, but it had hundreds of very small hand and foot prints 'melted' (not carved) onto the cave wall from floor to ceiling. All the hand and foot prints were tiny. and each print had only four fingers and four toes. I videotaped all of this for our group and the tape was used for dozens lectures given by a friend around the world. You can find references to this lost city of IBEZ in a book by Col. Percy Fawcett called Exploration Fawcett as well as other sources. I knew Col. Fawcett's grand nephew, who lived in Wales, but he has now sadly passed on. As Shakespeare said "there are more things in Heaven and Earth than you have dreamed of".

Show less

2 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I've read so many stories like this, it's hard to believe, but also hard to believe that so many people go out of there way to make this stuff up. 

You might be interested to know that about 25 years ago, I was involved in an expedition to the Mato Grosso in Brazil. This expedition was happened at the invitation of a Zavante Indian Chief and Shaman. During our stay with the Zivante Indians, we were taken to a remote hidden underground cavern on their reservation and shown two tunnels leading deep underground. The Chief told us that these tunnels were built by mankind's ancestors and that the Ancestors still lived in a secret city underground and they sometimes appeared on the surface, no one was allowed access to this city, unless they were invited by these mysterious inhabitants. He also told us that thirty years earlier, he visited this cavern and met with one of these mysterious inhabitants, whom he described as being a beautiful white female, dressed in a white robe and standing seven feet tall. The chief also told us that some of the UFO's were craft from this city, which was known as IDEZ, or Z and this city was named after it's four founders. One of our group saw some of these mysterious people and one of their craft, which looked like three spheres connected together by tubes. We were also told about another mysterious cave in the Mato Grosso which we also went to visit, but this cave was on a remote military base, which was situated on top of a mountain. We had to obtain special permits through a friend, to visit this site and when we arrived at this mountain we were stopped at the perimeter by a Military Police road block which checked out identities and permits. The Police gave us directions to the remote cave and told us not to leave the path to this cave under any circumstances. As we were leaving the roadblock the Military Police sergeant yelled after out local guide in Portuguese and called her back to have words with her. When I later asked our guide what the problem was, she told me the the Sergeant told her to be careful of the UFO's and that the military base on the mountain was a special radar station for monitoring the flying saucers. The cave we went to investigate was only about 10x20 metres, but it had hundreds of very small hand and foot prints 'melted' (not carved) onto the cave wall from floor to ceiling. All the hand and foot prints were tiny. and each print had only four fingers and four toes. I videotaped all of this for our group and the tape was used for dozens lectures given by a friend around the world. You can find references to this lost city of IBEZ in a book by Col. Percy Fawcett called Exploration Fawcett as well as other sources. I knew Col. Fawcett's grand nephew, who lived in Wales, but he has now sadly passed on. As Shakespeare said "there are more things in Heaven and Earth than you have dreamed of".

Show less

See the bit in bold?  Presumably the video was so fascinating, so unusual, and so clear that...

...someone must have posted it on YouTube?

If not, why not?  Were they abducted by aliens to keep them quiet?  ;)

On 17/04/2022 at 12:26, Bigsmak said:

Re: The Humans being the best... 

Dogs have better sense of smell, 

Eagles have better eyesight

Bats better hearing

Apes are stronger

The list can go on and on and if there was a god, why not give Humans the better eyes, ears, nose... ? 

Cause he gave them to his pets. 

Anyway, we don't need them, we have other, better senses. :2guns:

6 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Show less

You don't know why people go out of their way to bring attention to them/theirselves. 🤔

On 13/04/2022 at 17:48, JamesM48 said:

I don’t see why there isn’t life on other planets . Are we really that arrogant ? If there is they are probably more sensible and humane than us , even if they have oval shaped heads and saucer eyes and speak like methadone mick 😂 

I think there are continuous time loops were we have all lived previous lives , yes reincarnation . However each time we keep evolving and evolving , until we become our purist form . Unfortunately we haven’t got there yet . 😎

3DCA13CE-3397-4CF3-A9E9-583C04C7925A.jpeg

That's the problem with Humans, they think based on what Humanity is like. We think if we have spaceships, a

Aliens have better spaceships, if humans can send radio communication, aliens use tachyon or neutrinos. 

Sometimes, when you look up, it seems hard to think we are alone. But think about it, what's the chances that intelligent life evolved on different planets exactly the same way, that they go about life striving for the same things. Space travel etc... etc... 

I hope life is out there. But if there is, it certainly isn't coming here. Have you seen the price of petrol?  😱

Edited by ri Alban

I forgot, they're billions of planets , so there must life. Possibly, so what's the chances they'd come here, when there's thousands of other planets they could visit and say Hello. Or are we saying that 1 specific planet is visiting Earth?

And before I forget. I don't hold a problem with anyone who believes in God, Alien life, The Yeti or the Loch Ness Monster, I can't definitely prove the done or have not existed, especially, Nessie. But don't tell me, then I tend to go into 'Oh, Really?' mode.  🤔. Tell me mair.

" Hello, Mental Hospital"

JudyJudyJudy
4 hours ago, ri Alban said:

That's the problem with Humans, they think based on what Humanity is like. We think if we have spaceships, a

Aliens have better spaceships, if humans can send radio communication, aliens use tachyon or neutrinos. 

Sometimes, when you look up, it seems hard to think we are alone. But think about it, what's the chances that intelligent life evolved on different planets exactly the same way, that they go about life striving for the same things. Space travel etc... etc... 

I hope life is out there. But if there is, it certainly isn't coming here. Have you seen the price of petrol?  😱

😃

• 2 months later...
SuperstarSteve

Not a topic I’ve ever found intriguing but the 94 Zimbabwe school story certainly was, genuinely believe those kids experienced everything they said they did, either that or some very rich men have played a blinder of a prank on them. 

WorldChampions1902
5 minutes ago, SuperstarSteve said:

Not a topic I’ve ever found intriguing but the 94 Zimbabwe school story certainly was, genuinely believe those kids experienced everything they said they did, either that or some very rich men have played a blinder of a prank on them. 

If you think that story is interesting, take a look at the Westall school UFO story in Melbourne in 1966. The parallels are uncanny. 

In answer to your question, why would some wealthy men “play a prank” like this?

SuperstarSteve
16 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

If you think that story is interesting, take a look at the Westall school UFO story in Melbourne in 1966. The parallels are uncanny. 

In answer to your question, why would some wealthy men “play a prank” like this?

Cheers man I’ll definitely have a look into that story. As a say it’s no usually a subject that interests me but I couldn’t help but feel those kids really seen something that day. 

I had watched it with a few of a my mates and one or two of them had a some wild theories so the prank comment was just tongue in cheek meaning if am no ruling out aliens then I’m no ruling out anything. 

WorldChampions1902

An incredible recent incident that has had very little exposure in mainstream media.

Multiple witnesses, huge explosions recorded on Richter scale, large mature trees demolished, areas contaminated with radiation, long term damage to large swathes of vegetation, alleged witness intimidation by MOD officials, multiple lies by the MOD and other government agencies, weird snow falls in a very confined area, multiple RAF, American and NATO Aircraft in coordinated action lasting days, Army personnel in hazmat suits conducting finger-tip searches over large impact areas, and much, much more, all occurring in a sleepy part of Wales.

3 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

An incredible recent incident that has had very little exposure in mainstream media.

Multiple witnesses, huge explosions recorded on Richter scale, large mature trees demolished, areas contaminated with radiation, long term damage to large swathes of vegetation, alleged witness intimidation by MOD officials, multiple lies by the MOD and other government agencies, weird snow falls in a very confined area, multiple RAF, American and NATO Aircraft in coordinated action lasting days, Army personnel in hazmat suits conducting finger-tip searches over large impact areas, and much, much more, all occurring in a sleepy part of Wales.

‘’As it neared the ground it ejected a hand of lightning, not thin lightning, but thick like fingers, fire coloured fingers. I wish I had pictures and videos, but phones did not work.”

Weird how that's always the case. ;)

EDIT: Lordy, I read a little bit more. What a pile of shite.

"Red and Green" lights - erm, the aliens conveniently use the same safety signals as our aircraft? 
"Fire coloured fingers of lights" - sounds like jet exhausts.

"According to Mrs Clarke, she was “scanned” by the UFO in the sky" - guaranteed a searchlight from a helicopter. 

All seen around the time of a military exercise, she even says she saw helicopters in the air. 

Depth perception and relative size of objects is much harder to assess at night.  

This is exactly what it sounds like, a military exercise that this bumpkin has wrongly interpreted. 

Her final comment: "‘This was no military exercise, they are the Men in Black" she added. :laugh:

Edited by Gizmo

That thing you do

Law of averages is we are not alone. Problem is the other inhabitants of yhe Universe are far too far away to make contact unless they are far more advanced than we are. For that to be the case they mustve formed during the big bang long before we did.

In many ways id like to see us meet aliens. That should get religion to feck and since thats the cause of so much conflict it would be no bad thing.

WorldChampions1902
10 hours ago, Gizmo said:

EDIT: Lordy, I wrote a little bit more. What a pile of shite.

FTFY 😉

Bungalow Bill

I thought with the size of the universe there had to be other life out there. But then Prof Cox gave a talk at my work and explained why there most likely isn’t any life out there, certainly not as advanced as ourselves. 

2 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

FTFY 😉

Har har. 😛

One loony with bad perception and a conveniently malfunctioning mobile phone does not a credible UFO incident make. This is risible stuff, really quite embarassing that anyone would swallow it. 

WorldChampions1902
1 hour ago, Gizmo said:

Har har. 😛

One loony with bad perception and a conveniently malfunctioning mobile phone does not a credible UFO incident make. This is risible stuff, really quite embarassing that anyone would swallow it. 

Your original response, “all seen around the time of a military exercise” was comprehensively dismantled by the evidence presented in the video. Which tells me, you didn’t even bother watching the complete video. Which is absolutely fine. As long as you then don’t post on here accusing the witness of being a “loony” on the basis of your own ignorance and prejudices.

The multiple Freedom of Information Requests responses she elicited also demonstrated the MOD/Department of Defence to be serial liars. In fact, military personnel on the ground in the cover-up operation even lied, saying they were a Fracking Company with other military personnel saying they were Vodaphone. All happening while armed guards in military gear illegally challenged innocent residents going about their day to day business. On public footpaths and common ground. Without a single shred of a paper trail to support the “military exercise” fantasy you subscribe to. A paper trail so long and convoluted, it should be readily available to all. A paper trail that is required by law.

A “Military Exercise” you say?? Nope, try again. And at least try and make it plausible.

41 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Your original response, “all seen around the time of a military exercise” was comprehensively dismantled by the evidence presented in the video. Which tells me, you didn’t even bother watching the complete video. Which is absolutely fine. As long as you then don’t post on here accusing the witness of being a “loony” on the basis of your own ignorance and prejudices.

The multiple Freedom of Information Requests responses she elicited also demonstrated the MOD/Department of Defence to be serial liars. In fact, military personnel on the ground in the cover-up operation even lied, saying they were a Fracking Company with other military personnel saying they were Vodaphone. All happening while armed guards in military gear illegally challenged innocent residents going about their day to day business. On public footpaths and common ground. Without a single shred of a paper trail to support the “military exercise” fantasy you subscribe to. A paper trail so long and convoluted, it should be readily available to all. A paper trail that is required by law.

A “Military Exercise” you say?? Nope, try again. And at least try and make it plausible.

No, I didn't watch 2 hours of conspiracy guff. 

Pay attention to what the "witness" said and all the answers are plain to see. 

WorldChampions1902
17 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

No, I didn't watch 2 hours of conspiracy guff. 

Pay attention to what the "witness" said and all the answers are plain to see. 

You “paid attention to what the witness said”  (for a little while at least) and immediately and emphatically declared, military exercise”.

Having been called out on your ‘military exercise’ delusion, you continue to persist with “all the answers are plain to see”, having admitted that you didn’t even watch the whole clip! You then proceed to label the witness a “loony”.

Hopefully you don’t get called up for Jury Duty.

12 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

You “paid attention to what the witness said”  (for a little while at least) and immediately and emphatically declared, military exercise”.

Having been called out on your ‘military exercise’ delusion, you continue to persist with “all the answers are plain to see”, having admitted that you didn’t even watch the whole clip! You then proceed to label the witness a “loony”.

Hopefully you don’t get called up for Jury Duty.

Hopefully you don't, as your critical thinking abilities are non-existent.

You see what you want to see, sadly. 

Wtf would I take 2 hours out of my life to watch some shitty video which will be 99% speculation, lazy hunches, unreliable witnesses and probably edited to an ominous soundtrack for maximum impact on the unthinking, when I can read quotes directly from the witness and quickly reach a conclusion that she did not see what she thought she saw. There's a whole host of other obvious pointers but you'll discount them all due to some odd desperation to go straight from zero to:

Ancient-Aliens-image-macro-This-brings-a

Since you seem to take witness testimony as fact without even checking their credibility, I'll share this from before she reported this stuff.

cFOlRDX.jpg

Curious. 

Edited by Gizmo
Addition

maroonlegions
On 19/04/2022 at 05:13, ri Alban said:

And before I forget. I don't hold a problem with anyone who believes in God, Alien life, The Yeti or the Loch Ness Monster, I can't definitely prove the done or have not existed, especially, Nessie. But don't tell me, then I tend to go into 'Oh, Really?' mode.  🤔. Tell me mair.

" Hello, Mental Hospital"

There are tens of millions of people who   believe in GOD without   evidence. 

So if there are people who think that ET intelligences exist, and have   possibly visited here in a "stealth" way and ,that millions of christians,   accept the POSSIBILITY ,and even  believe that Jesus walked on water , curded a blind man of his sight, turned blood into wine and rose from the dead then would you considered saying they belonged in a mental home.

There is and are  non mental and highly intelligent people that accept the ET hypothesis , from high academics ,and those in positions of "above top secret" military and governmental clearances  who share the   POSSIBILITY of an ET hypothesis . I have posted just a small % of this on this thread. 

I take it that your lack of comment on such posts that you have nothing of any real substance in the form of rubbutals to those posts. 

The fact that you think that people who accept the POSSIBILITY of the ET hypothesis need mental help proves that you are one dimensional and predictable .

You actually accept that any contact would be  revealed or allowed to enter our lifes through the news  and   social media??

Its a puzzling  and rather bizarre to think ,that someone like yourself ,who believes , that Scotland should be free ,but makes fun of those who have a right to freedom of thought and the expression of it??

Should all the below credible  individuals be in a mental home for saying these things about the ET hypothesis??

General Nathan D. Twining, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (1957-1960):

"The phenomena reported is something real and not visionary or fictitious... There are objects probably approximating the shape of a disc, of such appreciable size as to appear to be as large as a man-made aircraft... The reported operating characteristics such as extreme rates of climb, maneuverability (particularly in roll), and action which must be considered evasive when sighted or contacted by friendly aircraft and radar, lend belief to the possibility that some of the objects are controlled either manually, automatically, or remotely." (Letter to the Commanding General of the U.S. Army Air Forces, September 23, 1947.)

Brigadier General João Adil Oliveira, Chief of the Air Force General Staff Information Service, and Director of the first official military UFO inquiry in Brazil in the mid-50s:

"It is impossible to deny any more the existence of flying saucers at the present time... The flying saucer is not a ghost from another dimension or a mysterious dragon. It is a fact confirmed by material evidence. There are thousands of documents, photos, and sighting reports demonstrating its existence." ("How to doubt?," O Globo, Rio de Janeiro, February 28, 1958.)

General Lionel M. Chassin, Commanding General of the French Air Forces, and General Air Defense Coordinator, Allied Air Forces, Central Europe (NATO):

"The number of thoughtful, intelligent, educated people in full possession of their faculties who have 'seen something' and described it grows every day... We can... say categorically that mysterious objects have indeed appeared and continue to appear in the sky that surrounds us... [they] unmistakably suggest a systematic aerial exploration and cannot be the result of chance. It indicates purposive and intelligent action." (Chassin, L., Foreward to the book by Michel Aime, Flying Saucers and the Straight Line Mystery, New York: Criterion Books, 1958.)

Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter, first Director of the CIA (1947-1950):

"Unknown objects are operating under intelligent control... It is imperative that we learn where UFOs come from and what their purpose is." (Maccabee, Bruce, "What The Admiral Knew: UFO, MJ-12 and R. Hillenkoetter," International UFO Reporter, Nov./Dec., 1986.)

Wilbert Smith, Senior radio engineer, Department of Transport, Director of Project Magnet, the first Canadian government UFO investigation in the 1950s:

"The matter is the most highly classified subject in the United States Government, rating higher even than the H-bomb. Flying saucers exist. Their modus operandi is unknown but a concentrated effort is being made by a small group headed by Doctor Vannevar Bush. The entire matter is considered by the United States authorities to be of tremendous significance." (Top Secret memorandum on "Geo-Magnetics," November 21, 1950.)

Dr. Paul Santorini, Greek physicist and engineer credited with developing the proximity fuse for the Hiroshima atomic bomb, two patents for the guidance system used in the U.S. Nike missiles, and a centrimetric radar system. In 1947, he investigated a series of UFO reports over Greece that were initially thought to be Soviet missiles:

"We soon established that they were not missiles... Foreign scientists flew to Greece for secret talks with me... A world blanket of secrecy surrounded the UFO question because the authorities were unwilling to admit the existence of a force against which we had no possibility of defense." (Fowler, R., UFOs: Interplanetary Visitors, 1974.)

Dr. J. Allen Hynek, Chairman of the Department of Astronomy at Northwestern University and scientific consultant to the U.S. Air Force investigations of UFOs from 1948 until 1969 (Projects Sign, Grudge and Blue Book):

"There exists a phenomenon... that is worthy of systematic rigorous study... The body of data point to an aspect or domain of the natural world not yet explored by science... When the long awaited solution to the UFO problem comes, I believe that it will prove to be not merely the next small step in the march of science but a mighty and totally unexpected quantum jump." (Hynek, J. Allen, The UFO Experience: A Scientific Inquiry, Chicago: Regnery Co., 1972.)

Dr. Peter A. Sturrock (see above):

"In their public statements (but not necessarily in their private statements), scientists express a generally negative attitude towards the UFO problem, and it is interesting to try to understand this attitude. Most scientists have never had the occasion to confront evidence concerning the UFO phenomenon. To a scientist, the main source of hard information (other than his own experiments' observations) is provided by the scientific journals. With rare exceptions, scientific journals do not publish reports of UFO observations. The decision not to publish is made by the editor acting on the advice of reviewers. This process is self-reinforcing: the apparent lack of data confirms the view that there is nothing to the UFO phenomenon, and this view works against the presentation of relevant data." (Sturrock, Peter A., Journal of Scientific Exploration, Vol. 1, No. 1, 1987.)

maroonlegions
9 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Wtf would I take 2 hours out of my life to watch some shitty video which will be 99% speculation, lazy hunches, unreliable witnesses and probably edited to an ominous soundtrack for maximum impact on the unthinking, when I can read quotes directly from the witness and quickly reach a conclusion that she did not see what she thought she saw. There's a whole host of other obvious pointers but you'll discount them all due to some odd desperation to go straight from zero to:

Classic digging ones own  whole bigger reply.

Your were corrected in your adamant military  exercise explanation, then refused to watch more because it was 2 hours. easy to fast forward to the parts that mattered and skip past the loonies??

Edited by maroonlegions

Just now, maroonlegions said:

Classic digging ones own  whole bigger reply.

Your were corrected in your adamant military  exercise explanation, then refused to watch more because it was 2 hours. easy to fast forward to the parts that mattered and skip past the loinnies??

Au contraire. I skipped the loaded video and went straight to find out exactly what she was quoted as seeing/experiencing. 

I said that there was mention of a military exercise - and lo and behold she sees lots of helicopters. 

You do know that she camped out for 2 days/nights hoping to see something because there had been so much aircraft in the area? Despite doing so, she never managed to take a camera / smartphone and snap any of it? 

Bullshit. All of it. 

The pair of you want a far-fetched explanation but it doesn't exist.

No advanced alien civilizations  have found a way to circumvent the universal limit, use collossal amounts of energy to reach us, all just to buzz some UFO believer in a field. 🙄

Learn to think before its too late. 

WorldChampions1902
Just now, Gizmo said:

Nothing wrong with my critical thinking abilities. I considered the full evidence provided by the witnesses (note the plural) in order to establish whether indeed this was a military exercise. It clearly wasn’t. You, by your own admission, didn’t.

The ‘evidence’ provided both verbally from military personnel and written from MOD/DOD,  is a tissue of lies and not even consistent. Given these facts, your “Military Exercise” assertion, demonstrates shortcomings in your own critical thinking.

The lack of a single official document to support the military exercise fantasy which is required by law, leads me to use my cognitive abilities to conclude that this was not a military exercise. You on the other hand, assert it was a “Military Exercise”.  The tissue of lies and contradictions and evasive replies provided under the FOIA by various government agencies all point to a cover-up.

Might be an idea to critique your own “critical-thinking” abilities. But then that would require you to be capable of some errr…… critical thinking.

The Japanese American scientist has lost his mind. He now believes in Aliens..  :wow: Looney.

WorldChampions1902
6 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

The Japanese American scientist has lost his mind. He now believes in Aliens..  :wow: Looney.

Michio Kaku?

4 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Nothing wrong with my critical thinking abilities. I considered the full evidence provided by the witnesses (note the plural) in order to establish whether indeed this was a military exercise. It clearly wasn’t. You, by your own admission, didn’t.

The ‘evidence’ provided both verbally from military personnel and written from MOD/DOD,  is a tissue of lies and not even consistent. Given these facts, your “Military Exercise” assertion, demonstrates shortcomings in your own critical thinking.

The lack of a single official document to support the military exercise fantasy which is required by law, leads me to use my cognitive abilities to conclude that this was not a military exercise. You on the other hand, assert it was a “Military Exercise”.  The tissue of lies and contradictions and evasive replies provided under the FOIA by various government agencies all point to a cover-up.

Might be an idea to critique your own “critical-thinking” abilities. But then that would require you to be capable of some errr…… critical thinking.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: What a spannner. 

Go on then, clever tits, tell us how and why these 'aliens' managed FTL travel just to buzz some wifey in a field who held a long-standing interest in UFOs and camped out for two days hoping to see something due to the level of aircraft manouvers (oh no what's that, they still did stuff after the "military exercise" - lord forbid) yet managed to not shoot a single frame of film or pull her mobile phone out and wouldn't, in anyway whatsoever, be likely to reach a biased conclusion.

I'd love to hear it. 

Edited by Gizmo

Greedy Jambo

Only a 33 minute watch, so even the smart arse sceptics can fit it in to their busy schedule. 

Edit: 

Sceptic is the wrong word, i'm sceptical about everything, but also open minded and willing to look at the information. 

Just complete denial, is a bit stupid. 

Edited by Greedy Jambo

WorldChampions1902
Just now, Greedy Jambo said:

I've already posted this twice, just saying. 

Indeed you did. In fact, I was unaware of this incident until you you posted it a few months ago, for which I am grateful. Sadly, it will likely be ignored by a certain poster as he ‘skim-read’ the previous vid and is adamant this was a military exercise. 

Best not push it to avoid the personal abuse that will follow (see above).

For those with an open mind, this clip is also well worth viewing. 

Unknown user
24 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Only a 33 minute watch, so even the smart arse sceptics can fit it in to their busy schedule. 

Edit: 

Sceptic is the wrong word, i'm sceptical about everything, but also open minded and willing to look at the information. 

Just complete denial, is a bit stupid. 

I don't think complete denial is stupid, I think it shows an understanding of how ridiculously unlikely it is to happen in our lifetimes, during a period where we have lit aircraft in the skies and military secrets, and cameras everywhere.

I just don't buy it. If it was announced on the news I still wouldn't buy it, because statistically it's much much much more likely to be expensively produced bollocks.

Greedy Jambo
1 minute ago, Smithee said:

I don't think complete denial is stupid, I think it shows an understanding of how ridiculously unlikely it is to happen in our lifetimes, during a period where we have lit aircraft in the skies and military secrets, and cameras everywhere.

I just don't buy it. If it was announced on the news I still wouldn't buy it, because statistically it's much much much more likely to be expensively produced bollocks.

Aye, but that's only because you've not been following what has been happening. 

You only watch the news that's put in front of you and read the occasional post on this thread. 

Greedy Jambo

There is literally craft coming out of sea and flying in restricted air space with immunity, far too many witnesses ,photo's and video to just brush it under the carpet. 

I'm not saying it's aliens! but it's not something we should ignoring. 

Unknown user
6 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Aye, but that's only because you've not been following what has been happening. 

You only watch the news that's put in front of you and read the occasional post on this thread. 

No, it's because I've attended a couple of lectures on probability and while it's above my understanding to work it out (even to work out exactly which sums need to be done!), I do get the massiveness of the numbers involved.

I don't watch broadcast TV by the way, but what's been happening is nowt (aliens wise anyway)

Edited by Smithee

Unknown user
Just now, Greedy Jambo said:

There is literally craft coming out of sea and flying in restricted air space with immunity, far too many witnesses ,photo's and video to just brush it under the carpet. 

I'm not saying it's aliens! but it's not something we should ignoring. 

Fair enough, I am saying it's not aliens though.

Greedy Jambo
2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Fair enough, I am saying it's not aliens though.

I get it, it's far fetched, but it's not something i'm ruling out. 

Unknown user
1 minute ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I get it, it's far fetched, but it's not something i'm ruling out. 

When I say it's not going to happen, I do get that there is a very very small chance that it could happen. But that chance is soooo small it's akin to Ross County's chances of winning the EPL next season. Sure, they could be invited in as a majority of owners' favourite wee club, and they could go on a mental run, beating Chelsea and Man City away. 

But the chances are so ridiculously small, we can safely say Ross County won't win the EPL next season.

Greedy Jambo
9 minutes ago, Smithee said:

When I say it's not going to happen, I do get that there is a very very small chance that it could happen. But that chance is soooo small it's akin to Ross County's chances of winning the EPL next season. Sure, they could be invited in as a majority of owners' favourite wee club, and they could go on a mental run, beating Chelsea and Man City away. 

But the chances are so ridiculously small, we can safely say Ross County won't win the EPL next season.

What Percentage Of The Ocean Has Been Explored?

According to the National Ocean Service, humans have only explored and charted 5% of the Earth's oceans. The majority of the unexplored parts of the ocean are far beneath its surface. Astoundingly, the ocean makes up 70% of the Earth's surface which means that we have yet to uncover about 65% of the world we've been living in for thousands of years.

Greedy Jambo

I'd be interested to know how many of earths human population still believe in god. 

Too many, but It will be getting less by the day. 

Unknown user
37 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

We know feckall, mate 

No arguments there, I just don't think we've got anything near enough to fill in the blanks