We are not alone.... Maybe.

Greedy Jambo

1 hour ago, Maple Leaf said:

If it's an alien craft, what possible reason would they have for skulking around in Scotland?

Examining this? Unusual countryside life forms.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• Unknown user

• Ulysses

• WorldChampions1902

WorldChampions1902
11 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

Has anyone speculated about what this object was doing in the Scottish Highlands?  As far as I recall, the only thing there is scenery, so why would anyone other than a tourist want to be there?

If it's top secret American equipment, there are many more remote places in the USA to do their testing, so testing in Scotland seems improbable.  If it's an alien craft, what possible reason would they have for skulking around in Scotland?

As any sleuth will tell us, once you find a motive, you're a long way toward figuring out who is responsible.

The researchers that turned up the published photo which was one of 6 images taken,  said that they were snapped by a couple of temporary seasonal staff from a nearby hotel.

You pose some very good questions to which I wish I knew the answers. One of the theories around substantiating the US tech claim is that this incident happened just days before the commencement of one of the Middle East conflicts, which the US subsequently had a role in. The inference being that the craft was deployed to the U.K. in preparation.

I totally agree with you that it makes no sense to test top secret tech in broad daylight in a foreign country. Area 51 for example is readily available and already used for such purposes.

As regards, “why Scotland?”, then that question could just as validly be asked about the myriad of other countries where these things are sighted. Again, there is plenty of conjecture about “motives” and if you subscribe to the theory that different alien species are visiting planet earth, the motives will vary accordingly.

Jambo_jim2001
23 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

Has anyone speculated about what this object was doing in the Scottish Highlands?  As far as I recall, the only thing there is scenery, so why would anyone other than a tourist want to be there?

Tour of the distilleries? Collecting midge samples for a future blood sucking war? There can only be one,MacLeod!!😁

On 20/08/2022 at 01:41, Maple Leaf said:

If it's top secret American equipment, there are many more remote places in the USA to do their testing, so testing in Scotland seems improbable.  If it's an alien craft, what possible reason would they have for skulking around in Scotland?

As any sleuth will tell us, once you find a motive, you're a long way toward figuring out who is responsible.

Possibly Nessie, as that's more of reality than aliens. But if they were to Visit Scotland, maybe they want to check out all the Forts and military bases . See what they're up against. :gunsmilie:

On 20/08/2022 at 13:45, WorldChampions1902 said:

…and if you subscribe to the theory that different alien species are visiting planet earth, the motives will vary accordingly.

What should we do today, Zargof22a? 

How about visiting the earth zoo to buzz the dumb natives? 

Sounds good, but all those rude Beutleguesians will no doubt be hanging about the Scottish Highlands again, worrying the Highland Cows…

WorldChampions1902
14 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Government officials speak on UFOs

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNWeP2SP/

Once again, a very good video with compelling reflections from powerful people and military insiders including the CIA, that will be dismissed by many. Much of what they say and the questions they pose have already been well posited by a number of regular posters on here TBF. 

Thanks for sharing.

4 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Once again, a very good video with compelling reflections from powerful people and military insiders including the CIA, that will be dismissed by many. Much of what they say and the questions they pose have already been well posited by a number of regular posters on here TBF. 

Thanks for sharing.

You do like to prempt any critique. Curious. 

Unknown user
8 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Thanks for sharing.

3 hours ago, Gizmo said:

Nah, "...that will be dismissed by many" cancels out all objections and future counters.

It's like IDST burned into the perspex of an 80s bus shelter, legally watertight.

Edited by Smithee

9 hours ago, Gizmo said:

How many brain cells are there alone in the solar system? The internet is a gathering spot for many a lonely brain cell.

WorldChampions1902

@Greedy Jambo Ross Coulthart is superb. He ended up down the rabbit hole after agreeing an assignment to do an article on UFO’s and was a confirmed sceptic. After that first look at the topic, his mindset has changed completely. Hopefully he is right with his prediction that the US Congress hearings over the next 12 months will likely blow this subject wide open.

42 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

@Greedy Jambo Ross Coulthart is superb. He ended up down the rabbit hole after agreeing an assignment to do an article on UFO’s and was a confirmed sceptic. After that first look at the topic, his mindset has changed completely. Hopefully he is right with his prediction that the US Congress hearings over the next 12 months will likely blow this subject wide open.

What do you anticipate will be revealed?

WorldChampions1902
54 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

What do you anticipate will be revealed?

My own view is nowt. The CIA especially are doing (and have done) their utmost to maintain the status quo, over many decades. Their agenda has always been to exploit this phenomenon in order to weaponise it. That means keeping the subject firmly under wraps and to continue to trivialise, discredit and debunk.

Steven Greer pulled together a cast of hundreds of credible witnesses in every imaginable US government agency and 20 of them presented a taster of their experiences whilst in the employ of the US government at a Press Conference in Washington.  What they revealed was utterly mind-blowing. They individually asked that they be given immunity from prosecution so that they could go to the US Congress to reveal all that they knew. Sound familiar? That was 21 years ago.

I have no expectation that these upcoming Congress hearings will change anything, but am hopeful that Coulthart turns out to be correct in his belief that the evidence in these PRIVATE hearings will leak. He knows who is expected to give evidence and he has an insight into the details of that evidence, which he suggests is absolute dynamite. 

One potential game-changer is the sheer number of influential and credible people who have been rattling the UFO cage in recent years, which Coulthart believes means that the game is finally up and the truth will out. If indeed that happens, I might just get confirmation of something I have believed for 50 years.

Edited by WorldChampions1902

That thing you do
1 hour ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

My own view is nowt. The CIA especially are doing (and have done) their utmost to maintain the status quo, over many decades. Their agenda has always been to exploit this phenomenon in order to weaponise it. That means keeping the subject firmly under wraps and to continue to trivialise, discredit and debunk.

Steven Greer pulled together a cast of hundreds of credible witnesses in every imaginable US government agency and 20 of them presented a taster of their experiences whilst in the employ of the US government at a Press Conference in Washington.  What they revealed was utterly mind-blowing. They individually asked that they be given immunity from prosecution so that they could go to the US Congress to reveal all that they knew. Sound familiar? That was 21 years ago.

I have no expectation that these upcoming Congress hearings will change anything, but am hopeful that Coulthart turns out to be correct in his belief that the evidence in these PRIVATE hearings will leak. He knows who is expected to give evidence and he has an insight into the details of that evidence, which he suggests is absolute dynamite. 

One potential game-changer is the sheer number of influential and credible people who have been rattling the UFO cage in recent years, which Coulthart believes means that the game is finally up and the truth will out. If indeed that happens, I might just get confirmation of something I have believed for 50 years.

And lets hope the end of religion and the pain and suffering that it causes all over the world. About time we dropped the invisible man in the sky patter but also saw the evidence of multi planetary life. Id love to see it proven before I snuff the bucket.

1 hour ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

I think your expectations are correct.

Congressional hearings are more about posturing by politicians than anything else.  And elected officials are rarely the brightest people in the country.

WorldChampions1902
20 minutes ago, That thing you do said:

And lets hope the end of religion and the pain and suffering that it causes all over the world. About time we dropped the invisible man in the sky patter but also saw the evidence of multi planetary life. Id love to see it proven before I snuff the bucket.

The religion aspect is an interesting one. The Vatican has one of the largest UFO archives anywhere, along with its own researchers and astronomers. I believe that the Catholic Church has taken the stance that if aliens do exist, then they will also be pronounced as a creation of God.

One of the things rarely considered is IF, (and it is still a big IF), alien life has been visiting planet earth, what will be the social, technical, economic and political impact on our civilisation? My view is that for example, the financial markets will rapidly be in disarray. Fossil fuel companies will be dead in the water and our so-called hi-tech companies will be downgraded to not just as low-tech, but “no-tech”. Uncertainty will impact all sectors of the stock market. Not good news. The upside is the potential transformations those alien civilisations will bring to ours.

Confirmation of alien life on earth will have a dramatic effect on STEP factors. And that is before we even get to the myriad of questions about what any alien visitors want, why are they here and what are their intentions? 

11 hours ago, That thing you do said:

You don't need religion to cause pain and suffering. Religion is a great thing, it's Humans that are the problem.

SwindonJambo
7 hours ago, ri Alban said:

You don't need religion to cause pain and suffering. Religion is a great thing, it's Humans that are the problem.

Religion was invented by humans in the first place. It is not a pre-existing natural thing.

It is a very powerful tool for controlling other humans and has been used for that very purpose since time immemorial. 

2 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

Religion was invented by humans in the first place. It is not a pre-existing natural thing.

It is a very powerful tool for controlling other humans and has been used for that very purpose since time immemorial. 

Was it, I wasn't there when someone looked at the sun and paid homage for the life it gave. Organiser religion, you might have a point. 

And Jesus was good *****, he would be very unhappy with his so called believers.

Edited by ri Alban

There is a difference between religion than Faith in a God / Gods or supernatural creator.

Religion is organised and controls the masses, especially in developing countries where the population is uneducated and /or poor. 

Religion developed among prehistoric humans simply as an attempt to understand their environment, and that's a hard one to figure out isn't it. How do you explain lightning when you don't even know what electricity is. How can such energy which can split a large tree clean in two just come zipping down out of the sky.

It's natural when you think about it that these people who had no reading or writing, so didn't have the accumulated knowledge from thousands if years we have, came up with a first theory of magic. Lightning coming from the sky, magic man in the sky. Because what else could get up in the sky in the first place?

All manner of separate magical beings were theorised, one for everything they couldn't understand. The sea, how does it move like that, what possible force could make all that water move. Magic man in the sea at depths unimaginable.

It began to become what you might call organised when they quit hunting and gathering to settle down to farming, and that led to writing and number systems. Because when you're dealing in large quantities and trading in them you need a method to calculate amounts and keep records.

This is likely the time they also began amalgamating all the host of Gods into one, and since that could give you larger numbers all worshipping this one you can be guaranteed many saw the opportunity to exploit this. 

On a personal level i'm sort of baffled it still exists to the extent it does in the 21st century. But I feel something similar may happen in the case of some alien technological civilisation as they too went through a similar process to us.

In our case a slow progress from say a chimp like brain to a brain that can do things a chimp cannot. The old "I think therefore I am" thing.  A chimp can think, but he's not going to be contemplating what I just said, or communicating it to his mates.

You have to think alien civilisations past or future have come or will come down the same road. I expect evolution to be universal and they are very likely to have begun at the same point we did, magic man dunnit. 

2 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Religion developed among prehistoric humans simply as an attempt to understand their environment, and that's a hard one to figure out isn't it. How do you explain lightning when you don't even know what electricity is. How can such energy which can split a large tree clean in two just come zipping down out of the sky.

It's natural when you think about it that these people who had no reading or writing, so didn't have the accumulated knowledge from thousands if years we have, came up with a first theory of magic. Lightning coming from the sky, magic man in the sky. Because what else could get up in the sky in the first place?

All manner of separate magical beings were theorised, one for everything they couldn't understand. The sea, how does it move like that, what possible force could make all that water move. Magic man in the sea at depths unimaginable.

It began to become what you might call organised when they quit hunting and gathering to settle down to farming, and that led to writing and number systems. Because when you're dealing in large quantities and trading in them you need a method to calculate amounts and keep records.

This is likely the time they also began amalgamating all the host of Gods into one, and since that could give you larger numbers all worshipping this one you can be guaranteed many saw the opportunity to exploit this. 

On a personal level i'm sort of baffled it still exists to the extent it does in the 21st century. But I feel something similar may happen in the case of some alien technological civilisation as they too went through a similar process to us.

In our case a slow progress from say a chimp like brain to a brain that can do things a chimp cannot. The old "I think therefore I am" thing.  A chimp can think, but he's not going to be contemplating what I just said, or communicating it to his mates.

You have to think alien civilisations past or future have come or will come down the same road. I expect evolution to be universal and they are very likely to have begun at the same point we did, magic man dunnit. 

Sun worshipping is the only “ faith “ that has any credibility.

Without it, nothing would exist.

The Aztecs, Incas and Native Americans knew their shit !

On 01/09/2022 at 20:05, Rab87 said:

This is a very very good read.

https://thedebrief.org/the-paradox-of-fermis-paradox/

This part has always been interesting:

If nothing else, it is easy to imagine uncrewed but highly intelligent probes, perhaps even self-replicating probes, gradually spreading throughout the galaxy.

Von Neumann probes are what 2001 (less explicitly in the movie) was partly referencing. Send a robotic probe to the moon, have it mine the regolith to create a second copy, send that the next nearest body all whilst the original robots keep churning out copies. Assuming a fixed replication speed, it's calculated that they could spread across the entire Milky Way in around 500,000 years.  

maroonlegions

Now why would Congress make the Pentagon extra funds for this unless they had more than they are letting us know? Plus it's a bipartisan bill, is it a distraction? money grab? hard to say it's pandering to their voters. I could easily see them hiding behind National security, any potential here?

So basically the new budget for America’s intelligence services directs the Pentagon to focus its UFO investigation on those objects that it can't identify.

So  the US Congress admits  that not ALL UFOs  are  ‘Man-Made,’ and that ‘ threats’ Increasing ‘Exponentially’.:whistling:

So main points here are;

1:  The new budget for America’s intelligence services directs the Pentagon to focus its UFO investigation on those objects that it can't identify.

2: Buried deep in a report that’s an addendum to the Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2023, a budget that governs America’s clandestine services, Congress made two startling claims. The first is that “cross-domain transmedium threats to the United States national security are expanding exponentially.” The second is that it wants to distinguish between UFOs that are human in origin and those that are not: “Temporary non attributed objects, or those that are positively identified as man-made after analysis, will be passed to appropriate offices and should not be considered under the definition as unidentified aerospace-undersea phenomena,” the document states.

3: A “cross-domain trans medium” threat is one that, by the Pentagon’s definition, can move from water to air to space in ways we don’t understand. In July, the Pentagon announced it was opening the All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO) to investigate these threats. The bill would reclassify Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (the government's term for UFOs) as Unidentified Aerospace-Undersea Phenomena and rename the Pentagon's office in line with the new designation. Last year, a leaked video that was confirmed by the Pentagon as being authentic appeared to show a UFO seamlessly flying beneath the waves.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/3adadb/congress-admits-ufos-not-man-made-says-threats-increasing-exponentially

Very sensationalised interpretation by Vice there.

Again, unidentified does not necessarily equal ‘alien’. They have not admitted that the UAFs are not of terrestrial origin, just that they are beyond our understanding and thus warrant closer scrutiny. Particularly if it’s seen as beyond US capabilities as its then a threat.

If these UAF abilities are increasing exponentially, that logically suggests they are man-made. 

Incidentally, we already have cross-domain trans-medium devices and have had them since 1955. 

Edited by Gizmo

maroonlegions
37 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Very sensationalised interpretation by Vice there.

Again, unidentified does not necessarily equal ‘alien’. They have not admitted that the UAFs are not of terrestrial origin, just that they are beyond our understanding and thus warrant closer scrutiny. Particularly if it’s seen as beyond US capabilities as its then a threat.

If these UAF abilities are increasing exponentially, that logically suggests they are man-made. 

Incidentally, we already have cross-domain trans-medium devices and have had them since 1955. 

They but all admitted that SOME UAPs are NOT man made.??  And have NOT ruled out a non terrestrial possibility.??

Why would anyone rule it out when more info and data is NEEDED.???

And yes underidentified does not mean non terrestrial but also at the same time SOME might be.   

So lets break that down.

Lets look at the possibilities of non man made UAPs.

1. Some unknown NATURAL terrestrial explanation.  

2. Some of these unknowns have backed up Naval and Air Force radar and SONAR hits.

So why does a non terrestrial  POSSIBILITY have to be ruled out??

And yes there has been such objects detected as far back as 1947??

1955 , what teck did the military, naval and air force have then?? Compared to today in able to understand more??

It also begs the question that logically SOME of those UAPS could very well be non terrestrial.    

Also regarding the USAF being 'eerily silent' during all these newly promoted UAP shennanigans did think JGJ made a rather important observation here - having said that I'm sure they were over the moon when they paid Condon to get them out of the UFO game back in 69.

Also if you dig deeper Looks like the US Navy have been neck deep in UFO research for ages (but would prefer people didn't know it) - also remember Ruppelt lamenting the fact that UFOs didn't swim (but apparently they do).??

Recent reports by UFO researchers suggest there is an on going Navy effort to destroy any evidence linking the navy to the UFO/UAP phenomenon. The reports of UFO/UAP sightings being edited out of ship's logs, by UFO researchers, confirms a considerable naval sensitivity to the phenomenon. Researchers have also reported the naval archives in Seacaus, New Jersey appear to have been purposely sabotaged. Documents are missing and files have purposely been mixed chronologically thwarting researchers attempts to do meaningful research at this facility relating to the UFO phenomenon.

So all that effort to hide WHAT ,some unknown terrestrial phenomenon ??  Nope not for me, there IS something going on and the non terrestrial  UAP possibility is plusable and should never be ruled out until more is known. 

"Obsessed with the notion of his own omniscience, it enrages him to be confronted by phenomena that do not agree with this conviction. Finding in his limited armoury no explanation that satisfies him, he chooses to doubt rather than himself, and rejects the most obvious facts in order to avoid putting his faith to the test.
The mistaken pride and anthropocentrism that supposedly went out with Copernicus and Galileo make him a peril to science, as history abundantly proves..

That strange things have been seen is now beyond question, and the 'psychological' explanations seem to have misfired. The number of thoughtful, intelligent, educated people in full possession of their faculties who have 'seen something' and described it grows every day. Doubting Thomases among astronomers, engineers and officials who used to laugh at 'saucers' have seen and repented. To reject out of hand testimony such as theirs becomes more and more presumptuous."

General Lionel Max Chassin, Commanding General of the French Air Forces
and Air Defense, Coordinator of NATO Allied Forces.

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions

Another possible source for UAPs is that  researchers succeeded in creating a shankar skyrmion which happens to be round, is possible created in the same way ball lightning is (natural shape) and is theorised to be able to be used to store information.

So again a unknown terrestrial  source.

This "shanker skyrmion" was covered in The New Scientist.. 

See: www.sci-news.com... and www.science.org...

4 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

They but all admitted that SOME UAPs are NOT man made.??  And have NOT ruled out a non terrestrial possibility.??

Why would anyone rule it out when more info and data is NEEDED.???

And yes underidentified does not mean non terrestrial but also at the same time SOME might be.   

So lets break that down.

Lets look at the possibilities of non man made UAPs.

1. Some unknown NATURAL terrestrial explanation.  

2. Some of these unknowns have backed up Naval and Air Force radar and SONAR hits.

So why does a non terrestrial  POSSIBILITY have to be ruled out??

And yes there has been such objects detected as far back as 1947??

1955 , what teck did the military, naval and air force have then?? Compared to today in able to understand more??

It also begs the question that logically SOME of those UAPS could very well be non terrestrial.    

Also regarding the USAF being 'eerily silent' during all these newly promoted UAP shennanigans did think JGJ made a rather important observation here - having said that I'm sure they were over the moon when they paid Condon to get them out of the UFO game back in 69.

Also if you dig deeper Looks like the US Navy have been neck deep in UFO research for ages (but would prefer people didn't know it) - also remember Ruppelt lamenting the fact that UFOs didn't swim (but apparently they do).??

Recent reports by UFO researchers suggest there is an on going Navy effort to destroy any evidence linking the navy to the UFO/UAP phenomenon. The reports of UFO/UAP sightings being edited out of ship's logs, by UFO researchers, confirms a considerable naval sensitivity to the phenomenon. Researchers have also reported the naval archives in Seacaus, New Jersey appear to have been purposely sabotaged. Documents are missing and files have purposely been mixed chronologically thwarting researchers attempts to do meaningful research at this facility relating to the UFO phenomenon.

So all that effort to hide WHAT ,some unknown terrestrial phenomenon ??  Nope not for me, there IS something going on and the non terrestrial  UAP possibility is plusable and should never be ruled out until more is known. 

"Obsessed with the notion of his own omniscience, it enrages him to be confronted by phenomena that do not agree with this conviction. Finding in his limited armoury no explanation that satisfies him, he chooses to doubt rather than himself, and rejects the most obvious facts in order to avoid putting his faith to the test.
The mistaken pride and anthropocentrism that supposedly went out with Copernicus and Galileo make him a peril to science, as history abundantly proves..

That strange things have been seen is now beyond question, and the 'psychological' explanations seem to have misfired. The number of thoughtful, intelligent, educated people in full possession of their faculties who have 'seen something' and described it grows every day. Doubting Thomases among astronomers, engineers and officials who used to laugh at 'saucers' have seen and repented. To reject out of hand testimony such as theirs becomes more and more presumptuous."

General Lionel Max Chassin, Commanding General of the French Air Forces
and Air Defense, Coordinator of NATO Allied Forces.

Addressing a couple of points I could extract from a rather long reply.

1) Confirmation bias. They did not admit stuff was not man made, read it again. They categorised it as not yet known, ie worthy of further investigation.

2) Exponential increase in sightings. Rather seems to tally with the exponential curve that is technological advancement which is not linear. Otherwise, the implications here are that more alien craft are visiting, which is rather alarming. Also, I’d wonder why we haven’t tracked these craft in outer space at all nor any signals or communications have been picked up at all since this explosion in sightings. All we have is the wow signal from 1977 despite actively looking for signs of life out with our own planet.

3) You are citing articles from the US military/congress yet say they are hiding this?

4) The point about omniscience is so readily turned back on those desperate to believe we are of enough importance that alien civilisations regularly visit us. Anthropocentrism indeed. 

We are nothing more than a species living on a mote of dust suspended in an empty, inky dark void yet, paradoxically, we are the universe become conscious in order to understand itself. 

There are no Aliens visiting the Earth. Never have or never will be. See your GP for drugs.

Edited by ri Alban

• 1 month later...
On 29/08/2022 at 11:52, Boab said:

Sun worshipping is the only “ faith “ that has any credibility.

Without it, nothing would exist.

The Aztecs, Incas and Native Americans knew their shit !

The fekin incas?

😆

They Sacrificed bairns on mass.

The Aztecs decapitated heads on a permanent basis to appease their God's.

Not slagging them off but they knew nowt

WorldChampions1902
23 minutes ago, Ked said:

The fekin incas?

😆

They Sacrificed bairns on mass.

The Aztecs decapitated heads on a permanent basis to appease their God's.

Not slagging them off but they knew nowt

They knew plenty about agriculture and astronomy which enabled their population to grow at an incredible rate in a relatively short period of time. ‘Barbarism’ aside.

il Duce McTarkin
2 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

They knew plenty about agriculture and astronomy which enabled their population to grow at an incredible rate in a relatively short period of time. ‘Barbarism’ aside.

Spaniards soon sorted them out in double quick fashion though

That's what happens when you have a proper God on your side. Not some wishy-washy sun deity.

"I'll see your Huitzilopochtli and raise you a Jesus of Nazareth. Now jog on you mugs, enjoy the smallpox, and thanks for all the gold".

The Europeans slaughtered the aboriginal people all over the world. Then told stories of how these people were savages. It still works to this day. RT with their population and the BBC and Fox news etc...with the west. 

There are no other civilizations in the neighbourhood of the milky way. We are a fluke. There is no God living or supernatural, only symbolic. 

il Duce McTarkin
5 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

There are no other civilizations in the neighbourhood of the milky way. We are a fluke. There is no God living or supernatural, only symbolic. 

There is no civilization in Paisley either, tbf.

2 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

There is no civilization in Paisley either, tbf.

Not since Thatcher, but it's coming back, slowly. 👍

il Duce McTarkin
3 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Not since Thatcher, but it's coming back, slowly. 👍

Spunked the North Sea Oil receipts on trashing swathes of the country. She'll never be forgiven.

Just now, Dirk McClaymore said:

Spunked the North Sea Oil receipts on trashing swathes of the country. She'll never be forgiven.

Mostly on tax cuts. Now public services will cut. They could have used the NSO to modernise the whole UK, not make billionaire landlords. How Aberdeen are happy with the slightly better investment, is beyond me. They should be a very very rich and attractive City. 

Anyway, I hope you're making a mint while you can, bud. Everything is fecked up.

WorldChampions1902
15 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Ed Mitchell’s comment underscoring the frequency with which UFO sightings are taking place and the fact that he was aware of this right from the start of his career.

Interestingly, since the release of the US Navy Tic-Tac videos (and others), a number of US fighter pilots have been saying that they have been seeing these UAP’s every single day whilst flying over oceans. The fact that there is now an official acknowledgement of the trans medium capabilities of these craft ie an ability to fly from orbit to our airspace to below our oceans would suggest that there is something going on under our seas that might provide some answers. 

47 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Ed Mitchell’s comment underscoring the frequency with which UFO sightings are taking place and the fact that he was aware of this right from the start of his career.

Interestingly, since the release of the US Navy Tic-Tac videos (and others), a number of US fighter pilots have been saying that they have been seeing these UAP’s every single day whilst flying over oceans. The fact that there is now an official acknowledgement of the trans medium capabilities of these craft ie an ability to fly from orbit to our airspace to below our oceans would suggest that there is something going on under our seas that might provide some answers. 

We’ve had such capabilities since 1955.  If these are non terrestrial in nature, has there been any submarine sightings of these ‘craft’?

WorldChampions1902
5 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

We’ve had such capabilities since 1955.  If these are non terrestrial in nature, has there been any submarine sightings of these ‘craft’?

Way before 1955 if the account of Christopher Columbus on his way to discovering America in 1492 is to be believed.

Interestingly, I knew a former RN submariner who I played alongside in a veterans football team up until about 15 years ago. We used to play in European tournies every year and on one of those tours during a drinking session with the team, he explained that he was a ‘technician’ on nuclear subs in the 1980’s. Being an excellent footballer, the Royal Navy used to work things, so that he could have large periods ‘on shore’ to enable him to represent the Navy football team in PR games here and abroad. (He loved getting paid to play football and the nature of postings on subs meant that he would be onshore for weeks, before he would eventually be able to rejoin his sub).

Anyway, during our conversations, we got talking about the network of underwater listening devices that litter our oceans and he told me that the publicly acknowledged areas of our oceans covered by these devices don’t provide anywhere close to the true extent of their coverage (both the West and Russia). He then went on to say that on more than one occasion during his service, his submarine had picked up readings of ‘something’ travelling at hundreds of knots underwater and at great depths, which he said was “impossible”. He clearly had a technical role which was close to the tech we use to detect/monitor that activity.

He went on to say that he had played a few times in games in the US and U.K. against US naval ‘soccer’ teams over the years and in similar social situations he had learned that US subs were experiencing similar things. He’d therefore concluded that at that point (the 1980’s), the West didn’t possess whatever technology he and his US counterparts had witnessed. (Not that he was saying it was extraterrestrial, because he didn’t). But he was certainly of the view that somebody else had technology way in advance of the west, which if hostile, meant we we’re screwed.

30 plus years on and we’re still waiting on whatever nation that possesses that tech, to deploy it in a combat situation.

16 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Way before 1955 if the account of Christopher Columbus on his way to discovering America in 1492 is to be believed.

Interestingly, I knew a former RN submariner who I played alongside in a veterans football team up until about 15 years ago. We used to play in European tournies every year and on one of those tours during a drinking session with the team, he explained that he was a ‘technician’ on nuclear subs in the 1980’s. Being an excellent footballer, the Royal Navy used to work things, so that he could have large periods ‘on shore’ to enable him to represent the Navy football team in PR games here and abroad. (He loved getting paid to play football and the nature of postings on subs meant that he would be onshore for weeks, before he would eventually be able to rejoin his sub).

Anyway, during our conversations, we got talking about the network of underwater listening devices that litter our oceans and he told me that the publicly acknowledged areas of our oceans covered by these devices don’t provide anywhere close to the true extent of their coverage (both the West and Russia). He then went on to say that on more than one occasion during his service, his submarine had picked up readings of ‘something’ travelling at hundreds of knots underwater and at great depths, which he said was “impossible”. He clearly had a technical role which was close to the tech we use to detect/monitor that activity.

He went on to say that he had played a few times in games in the US and U.K. against US naval ‘soccer’ teams over the years and in similar social situations he had learned that US subs were experiencing similar things. He’d therefore concluded that at that point (the 1980’s), the West didn’t possess whatever technology he and his US counterparts had witnessed. (Not that he was saying it was extraterrestrial, because he didn’t). But he was certainly of the view that somebody else had technology way in advance of the west, which if hostile, meant we we’re screwed.

30 plus years on and we’re still waiting on whatever nation that possesses that tech, to deploy it in a combat situation.

the West didn’t possess whatever technology he and his US counterparts had witnessed

as far as these low level grunts had been told

How much would your average submariner really know about their nation's top secret experimental tech?

Edited by Smithee