• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

• Jambof3tornado

• kingantti1874

1 minute ago, Arnaud Djoum said:

Can we register Sievers as a player like we did with Alan Combe a few years ago?

Don't see why not. He is 54 though ...

My hope is that Zlamal wasn't brought in tonight because there was always the potential for us to take a hammering, and shipping a few goals could be very damaging to his confidence on his first game back in, and that he'll be in on Saturday. 

The Real Maroonblood
26 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Banned from the match thread for typing PATRICK bonner's nick name. unbelievable.

What’s his nickname?

wattie exploited

Ever since we have had Paul Gallacher.. as our goal keeping coach we have been shit out of the last 5 hearts keepers we have had one good goalie  Jon McLaughlin  we have had jack Hamiltion , Colin Doyle, Zdenek   Zlamal   all now shit goalkeeepers  I have said for years Gallacher is a shit coach another one we need rid off !!!!!!!!!!

we used to have brilliant goal keepers but the 3 we have now are a total joke and we will be toiling to win any games with them in goals and as for JOEL what a joke of a keeper !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rifle:

bigsuperslim1874
8 minutes ago, weehammy said:

Bobby did **** up the cup final.

Well - replays showed Edouard dived so.......Bobby was rash first sure but it was the dive that did us.

At least three Hearts players screaming at him after that first goal. Past the point of trying to support him clearly. Just look absolutely exasperated. He needs to be binned immediately, one of the worst I've seen for Hearts. 

4 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

Ever since we have had Paul Gallacher.. as our goal keeping coach we have been shit out of the last 5 hearts keepers we have had one good goalie  Jon McLaughlin  we have had jack Hamiltion , Colin Doyle, Zdenek   Zlamal   all now shit goalkeeepers  I have said for years Gallacher is a shit coach another one we need rid off !!!!!!!!!!

we used to have brilliant goal keepers but the 3 we have now are a total joke and we will be toiling to win any games with them in goals and as for JOEL what a joke of a keeper !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rifle:

You can't polish a turd.

All 3 keepers are garbage and he didn't sign any of them. 

There wasn't any problem with his coaching when the aforementioned McLaughlin was in goals. 

Simply must be dropped. Financial penalty not an excuse. 

The other two are brutal but both less brutal than him. 

Still think Stone is worth a shout. If he’s not better than the three we have he’ll never make it 

17 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

ZDENEK ZLAMALThis in buckets... 

55 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

why you on it then it it bothers you :jj_facepalm:

I'm not having a go at anyone ripping him up for being pish, he is. But there's already a thread on it.

Jambof3tornado
22 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

My hope is that Zlamal wasn't brought in tonight because there was always the potential for us to take a hammering, and shipping a few goals could be very damaging to his confidence on his first game back in, and that he'll be in on Saturday. 

This is where I'm at.

Get Joel to ****.......now.

23 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

That’s what I wondered  too. Hopefully you’re right. Got to be Bobby for Saturday surely 

Jambof3tornado
16 minutes ago, Jap Jambo said:

It was bread and butter. No point trying to paint a turd.

Polish.....not paint.

But I get what you meant!!!

He's useless.

Zlamal has to start on Saturday. Stendel is ripping the pish if he plays that **** ever again.

I genuinely don’t think I’ve ever seen a keeper as bad as this.

Can any of those posters claiming that we are contractually obligated to play him if fit, explain him being dropped to the bench for Stendel's first game? There was no suggestion he was injured or ill for that game. We also tried to sign Gordon. Was that a pointless move as Gordon would have to have sat on the bench?

1 minute ago, smartinmaroon said:

That’s what I wondered  too. Hopefully you’re right. Got to be Bobby for Saturday surely 

I have to be sometime, surely? 

JennytheJambo

It has been obvious for a while now that Pereira has been a bomb scare and have lost count how many games he has cost us. It is not just the fans that can see this but surely the players must be a nervous wreck, surely Naismith being Captain must be able to voice his concern to Stendel. Other teams will also take this into consideration and know what a liability he is.

Gordon Ramsay

The keeper is a disgrace but the ability of these players to lose their heads is like nothing I've ever seen. 

What the **** is wrong with them? Constant panic. 

We're gone I'm afraid. I can't see us staying in the league.  

3 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

I thought Clare was awful at the first goal a traffic cone would have done a better job.

He’s not a good defender.

And Pereira isn’t a good goalkeeper.

Unless the above is addressed we’ll be relegated.

1 minute ago, Saint Jambo said:

Can any of those posters claiming that we are contractually obligated to play him if fit, explain him being dropped to the bench for Stendel's first game? There was no suggestion he was injured or ill for that game. We also tried to sign Gordon. Was that a pointless move as Gordon would have to have sat on the bench?

Really can't see it . Why would Man U even ask for that ?

4 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Polish.....not paint.

But I get what you meant!!!

He's useless.

apologies having a bit of a 'Pereira' tonight...

Just now, rudi must stay said:

Spot on

It's a shame it's in his loan agreement he has to play 

So what happened in Stendel's first game when he was on the bench? Why did we try to buy Gordon?

(Not long until this is merged into the main Pereira thread I imagine.)

It has to be a financial thing and we are ****ed if we don’t play him a certain number of games. 

He’s terrible and should never play for us again. He won’t play at this level again after his United contract expires. Wouldn’t even trust his clumsy hands to stack shelves.

Bobby on Saturday and someone can go through Pereira in training if he doesn’t back down himself...

wattie exploited
12 minutes ago, graygo said:

I'm not having a go at anyone ripping him up for being pish, he is. But there's already a thread on it.

true but he is costing us points every game he plays