• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

• Jambof3tornado

• kingantti1874

Captain Canada

We can't play him on Saturday. If he makes one mistake the whole stadium will be on his back. 

The reaction of the defenders last night said it all. Bobby isn't a reliable choice either but he can dive and save the ball at least. His kicking and rushing out are not the best though. 

I think it's fair to say our two main keepers have regressed since they've been at the club. 

Edited by Captain Canada

Jambo diehard

I'm usually ALL about gieing players a chance, he's had his, get him tae f+ck, immediately, the defence hasn't been great, no doubt, the high pressing is causing us problems, no doubt but he has been awful, wrists like tissue paper

56 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I hate saying ‘he’s the worst Hearts keeper I’ve ever seen’ because I’m wary of exaggerating but I think it’s true. There’s nothing he does well.

Btw though, our defending last night was so bad it was amateur. Nobody knows what they’re doing or where they’re supposed to be. 

I thought I would be exaggerating as well but I a not. 

He is the worst goalkeeper I have ever seen at our club in decades of watching Hearts. 

He doesn't look, act or do anything that is remotely like a normal keeper. 

He is an utter embarrassment tbh and so is the fact that he is still getting picked for whatever reason. 

Complete shambles. 

14 minutes ago, WoolfordsHearts said:

I start to begin to feel sorry for him then I imagine him sitting about his plush west end flat, with his stunning wag dropping glasses of champagne about the place.

F....g big imposter !     Gtfrn !!!!!!🖕🖕🖕🖕

been here before
21 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Is this actually true ?

It doesnt have to be true to be accepted as fact. 

A couole of days ago someone says they cant understand why he's getting a game and wonder if its something in the loan  contract saying he must play. Within 48 hours its a JKB myth with folk frothing "we should tell Man U to **** off".

Those posters pointing out it cant be the case are lost in the cacophany of frothers raging at the validity of the new mythological 'fact'.

Mental.

1 hour ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I hate saying ‘he’s the worst Hearts keeper I’ve ever seen’ because I’m wary of exaggerating but I think it’s true. There’s nothing he does well.

Btw though, our defending last night was so bad it was amateur. Nobody knows what they’re doing or where they’re supposed to be. 

Well I for one say that's a load of time kite his footballing ability/ kicking is probably best I have seen in a Hearts jersey, but means nowt with constant mistakes.

49 minutes ago, Jambo diehard said:

Gordon has his problems with distribution and passing but he's still a great shot stopper and we NEED that right now 

But for the intervention of the Celtic board he would be in goals for Hearts now and we would be several points better off.

2 minutes ago, Pilmuir said:

But for the intervention of the Celtic board he would be in goals for Hearts now and we would be several points better off.

He could buy himself out of his contract, hes minted, and come to our rescue. If he was a PHM. 

1 hour ago, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

Pereira is not a goalkeeper. It's beyond me how Manchester United ever thought he was, and even more so how Hearts previous regime, and now Stendel, think he is. I don't think Zlamal is a goalkeeper either, just a very athletic/gymnastic guy who wants to play football.

In the games we've recently lost, Pereira has done nothing to suggest his 'sweeper' role is achieving anything, while showing his inability to even save shots competently, or at all, that are hit straight at him. At least Zlamal sometimes make saves that could be described as 'great', but still makes the mistakes that have got us into the trouble we are in.

In the past three league games Pereira has lost eleven goals and made one, that's one, good save. I very much doubt that any past Hearts goalkeeper has a record like that. Not only that, in his previous matches, he has made absolutely no memorable saves.

I care not how good he is with his feet, his hands are made of very soft rubber. And he can't dive to save himself.

He's even worse than Ray Dunlop was.

It's to do with the amount of cash they have to speculate with. If he's been on their books for three or four years, as I read somewhere, then he must have been a decent gamble/prospect at some point as a youth. Remember, Michael Stewart got a contract with them at 12K a year when he was very young, spent a few years bouncing about on loan deals without living up to his  promise then ended up with us and H1b5. For the life of me I never saw anything in him as a player, but he was able to retire very young with a nice pot. 

2 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I thought I'd never see a worse keeper than Kurskis wear the gloves for us, but I've been proven wrong.

Man U must be watching these developments with a trepidation. This guys reputation is being totally shredded up here. I’m surprised they have not bitten the bullet and recalled him.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
3 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Man U must be watching these developments with a trepidation. This guys reputation is being totally shredded up here. I’m surprised they have not bitten the bullet and recalled him.

He’s utter shite so it makes no difference

King Of The Cat Cafe
1 hour ago, Last Laff said:

Why would the club actively try to get Craig back if this joker has to play? 

If he does actually need to play or we pay more his wages can one of the players no just cripple him in training? 

Send him to visit Toby Sibbick and hope he catches his virus...

Edited by King Of The Cat Cafe

13 minutes ago, OTT said:

Can tell him he's no longer welcome and to gtfo

True. Still got to pay whatever Levein agreed to though. And hope that Zlamal or whoever makes it worthwhile.

Jambof3tornado
29 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Just cancel the loan and send him back. 

Might have adverse impact on any future loan deals.

Be much better for somebody to simply nobble him on the training pitch!!!

5 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

He’s on £15k a week, I don’t feel that sorry for him. He’s hardly played at a decent level domestically. Has switched allegiances from Switzerland to Portugal though.

3FADA365-77CF-4A48-AA81-0CFC593CF646.png

Those 16 U21 caps for Portugal beggar belief. 

I know Jack Hamilton made a few full Scotland squads but still. 

The blurb on his Man U profile is an eye opener. 

"A popular player with bags of talent and determination, former Reds boss Jose Mourinho has predicted his compatriot will become the outstanding Portuguese goalkeeper of his generation."

"Despite struggling for game time during the 2017/18 campaign, he continued to develop his immeasurable potential as United's third-choice keeper"

Guest ToqueJambo
4 minutes ago, Costanza said:

"A popular player with bags of talent and determination, former Reds boss Jose Mourinho has predicted his compatriot will become the outstanding Portuguese goalkeeper of his generation."

"Despite struggling for game time during the 2017/18 campaign, he continued to develop his immeasurable potential as United's third-choice keeper"

Pereira is making Hamilton look like Dino Zoff. One of the worst shot stoppers I've seen at Hearts. Needs dropping immediately.

50 minutes ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

Send him to visit Toby Sibbick and hope he catches his virus...

😁 I’m actually being serious too.  If he’s being forced to play him, Stendel to save the club and his job should get someone to go through him in training. 

4 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

😁 I’m actually being serious too.  If he’s being forced to play him, Stendel to save the club and his job should get someone to go through him in training. 

Maybe that's what he brought Marcel Langer in for.

Seriously though, any player asked to  deliberately injure their teammate ought to blow the whistle on the manager.

portobellojambo1

I was very sceptical about stories doing the rounds that Levein had agreed to a contract where Man U are paying the majority if not all of the player's contract as long as he was playing every week but we had to pay a large %age if we chose not to play him. But someone said he had agreed to a similar contract when we got Demetri Mitchell on loan as well. There has to be some sort of get out clause within whatever paperwork has been signed/agreed.

Edited by portobellojambo1

22 minutes ago, Frankfurter said:

Seriously though, any player asked to  deliberately injure their teammate ought to blow the whistle on the manager.

Even if that player wants what is best for the team and the club? 

12 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I was very sceptical about stories doing the rounds that Levein had agreed to a contract where Man U are paying the majority if not all of the player's contract as long as he was playing every week but we had to pay a large %age if we chose not to play him. But someone said he had agreed to a similar contract when we got Demetri Mitchell on loan as well. There has to be some sort of get out clause within whatever paperwork has been signed/agreed.

Injury,  it’s Demi was able to be punted second time around when it became evident he was actually mince. 

17 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Any contract Levein has signed is likely to result is us getting the shitty end of the stick.  Especially when we're dealing with big teams like Man Unt.

59 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Pereira is making Hamilton look like Dino Zoff. One of the worst shot stoppers I've seen at Hearts. Needs dropping immediately.

How he is unable to do the basics with his pedigree I just don't get.

You know that scene in Superman 2 when Superman becomes mortal when he subjects himself to Red Kryptonian sunlight, stripping him of all his superpowers?

Has Pereira gone through a goalkeeping equivalent when coming up north to Edinburgh, stripping him of all basic goalkeeping abilities because I'll say it again, how does a guy given a 4 year contract at Man U and multiple caps at all Portugese youth levels, be this poor at the most basic of goalkeeping skills?!

Pasquale for King
5 hours ago, Costanza said:

Only third choice because the others were injured or out on loan surely 🤷🏾‍♂️?

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, Frankfurter said:

Just put stuff out for him to trip over or chuck plates or glasses at him in the canteen. Barring that I’m up to Riccarton on Monday to trip him up. 

Maybe in the reserve league, u21 internationals and rochdale are far below our level. As in, dosen't have many saves to make against decent pro's???

Or perhaps he has always been in overpowered teams... without a poor defense in front of him... ??

Basically im trying to find a situation where he appears to play well, not concede many due primarily to a favourable team situation.

The mind boggles. I promise you this... me, 16 stone, 38 y/o, occasional 5 aside keeper, would accidently get in the way of many more shots that he manages too.

3 hours ago, Phage said:

Maybe in the reserve league, u21 internationals and rochdale are far below our level. As in, dosen't have many saves to make against decent pro's???

Or perhaps he has always been in overpowered teams... without a poor defense in front of him... ??

Basically im trying to find a situation where he appears to play well, not concede many due primarily to a favourable team situation.

The mind boggles. I promise you this... me, 16 stone, 38 y/o, occasional 5 aside keeper, would accidently get in the way of many more shots that he manages too.

You free on Saturday afternoon? 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
8 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Get out clauses with loan players are usually the prerogative of the club who are loaning them out 

He's on 100k a week and must play every week or we get Phil Jones instead for Shree years. 

It's true, I'm telling ye.

Play him up front with Boyce. Hopefully it keeps the terms of the contract intact and he can do a lot less damage.

Stuart Pearce was ahead of his time when he done it with David James for Man City.

Henrysmithstaxi
9 hours ago, Costanza said:

How he is unable to do the basics with his pedigree I just don't get.

You know that scene in Superman 2 when Superman becomes mortal when he subjects himself to Red Kryptonian sunlight, stripping him of all his superpowers?

Has Pereira gone through a goalkeeping equivalent when coming up north to Edinburgh, stripping him of all basic goalkeeping abilities because I'll say it again, how does a guy given a 4 year contract at Man U and multiple caps at all Portugese youth levels, be this poor at the most basic of goalkeeping skills?!

We’ve got his twin and he’s just having a year off, chilling on a Portuguese beach 

jack D and coke
12 hours ago, WoolfordsHearts said:

I start to begin to feel sorry for him then I imagine him sitting about his plush west end flat, with his stunning wag dropping glasses of champagne about the place.

:lol: 

1 hour ago, Bull's-eye said:

He's on 100k a week and must play every week or we get Phil Jones instead for Shree years. 

It's true, I'm telling ye.

Underrated post. There is no clause imo.

53 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Underrated post. There is no clause imo.

Common sense says the clause rumour is nonsense. However, given how ruthless he has been with other players, club stalwarts, proven internationalists, he has shown a baffling loyalty towards a keeper who is so obviously not good enough, arguably not even good enough for lower level football. Agreed his options are limited but Bobby was never this bad. 

Whats Ray Garland doing these days? 

Just now, TypoonJambo said:

Common sense says the clause rumour is nonsense. However, given how ruthless he has been with other players, club stalwarts, proven internationalists, he has shown a baffling loyalty towards a keeper who is so obviously not good enough, arguably not even good enough for lower level football. Agreed his options are limited but Bobby was never this bad. 

Whats Ray Garland doing these days? 

He’s screwed up for sure with the keeper. Hopefully he’s out tomorrow. I’ve no doubt he’d have replaced him if he thought he had a better option, he obviously didn’t think that but has surely come round after Wednesday