Pereira

parwj

17 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Get it done!!!!

24.png

You say this in jest... better a leg, apart from picking the ball out the net he has little use for his hands anyway

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

• Jambof3tornado

• kingantti1874

1 hour ago, Saint Jambo said:

He was on the bench. No mention anywhere of him being injured.

Wouldn't explain why we thought it was worth signing Gordon.

There is zero evidence that we are contractually obliged to play him. It is just a myth perpetuated by those that want to be absolve Stendel of any blame for bad decisions. It now seems to being accepted as fact by others.

I can only speak for myself but an agreement with his parent club is the only reason he gets picked.

Stendal would have to be crazy to pick this guy through choice surely.

On the other hand if he is being forced to pick butter fingers he could resign and claim constructive dismissal.

It's not just the goals he costs us , he's

causing panic in the defence as the defenders can't trust him to even do the basics.

44 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

He is horrendous but is now an easy scapegoat for our whole honking defence.

If you were a defender playing in front of that clown do you not think it would affect your game  ?

Pasquale for King
9 hours ago, vegas-voss said:

I think we need to remember he is 4th choice at Man Utd maybe even 5th behind a youth keeper now.I think it all boils down to him making a poor career choice he was a youth international keeper ( right up to u21 level ) after all.I think lack of game time at Utd and other loan clubs has not helped him.Also he is playing under the pressure of a relegation battle in front of crowds he will never have been used to.Also it must be praying on his mind the fans think he is going to **** up again and his own team mates thinking the same.

I honestly don't think we are helping him one bit playing him but I don't think other than getting a contract at Utd they have helped him much either.

He’s about 6th choice if he’s lucky, they have three first team GKs and three on loan. I’m not that really that bothered about him, his career or what Man Utd think. We been given a dud and we should never deal with them again. Jack Hamilton was capped at all levels, it means nothing.

Pasquale for King
9 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Best of luck to the great nephew 👍

is Zlamaks contract not up in the summer?

Cheers, unfortunately he and Doyle are contracted until 2021 🙈.

Pasquale for King
5 hours ago, BRING_BACK_MO_BERTHA said:

Match fixing....heard it here first...

Not sure if the odds on us getting beat are worth betting on to be honest.

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, jbm1991 said:

What happened to this Pereira? Quality comments on it too

I saw that at the time and was hopeful, maybe yet another player that’s great in training and can’t do it on the pitch.

Just rewatched the goals. 

Theyre all horrific. 2 corners, one nutmeg, the parry and a goal where three Celtic players appear to have the whole pitch to themselves. 

Yes Pereira is shite - but the defence is ****ing mince and the midfield dont track runners. The second half was utterly abysmal and easily as bad as anything under Levein. 

Edited by The Brow

Not interested in reading all this.  Its evident that JP is nowhere near good enough.  I suspect however that he is the best of a very bad lot.  Stendel may have made an error in the January window of not realising just how bad they were.  He was new and and can be excused for that.

Somehow we have to manage through as best we can until the end of the season unless a competent, unattached goalkeeper can be brought in.

Bazzas right boot

Needs dropped. 

Costing us goals. 

The zonal marking is shite as well at set pieces. 

Losing far too many headers in the box because of it, gave me concerns at the 0-1 v St Johnstone, I ha e bigger ones now. 

Goalie is the biggest issue tho just now. 

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Not interested in reading all this.  Its evident that JP is nowhere near good enough.  I suspect however that he is the best of a very bad lot.  Stendel may have made an error in the January window of not realising just how bad they were.  He was new and and can be excused for that.

Somehow we have to manage through as best we can until the end of the season unless a competent, unattached goalkeeper can be brought in.

I think he did realise, we did try for a keeper. 

The Treasurer

After the first goal I looked over at our dugout. Judging by Stendel's reaction I'd be very surprised if El Crapo is playing on Saturday.

Gordon Ramsay

El shato, el crapo, el massive heado.

The guy is the worst keeper I have ever seen in my life. He must be Mourinhos lovechild to have ended up Man Utd. The guy is a disgrace and wouldn't get a game for Cowdenbeath. 

Really had enough of the stupidity of our club. Take far too long to get rid of the worst manager in our history and now taking far too long to get rid of worst keeper in our history. 

For **** sake stop fannying around and sort it out. Zlamal is a far better keeper than this guy. Prone to a mistake but there is no doubt he's better. 

That first goal, 😮, that’s so horrific, I honestly don’t think he would be good enough for the 3rd decision, he is utterly awful, questions will be asked to stendel tonight why he is still playing, I firmly believe if he continues to play he Could take us down, must be utterly depressing to play in front of him. 

A_A wehatethehibs

Last few games I’ve thought what’s the point swapping in Bobby, who is also pish. Joel has now convinced me that Bobby is better than him, and that takes some doing. 

There is no way he can start vs Hamilton. Starting with him is like setting sail with a time bomb in your engine room. At least Zlamal can make saves. 

Pereira strikes me as a player who is possibly great in training but just doesn’t have the bottle to do it in a match. Stendel must act on Saturday or there’s going to be serious pelters directed at the dugout if Joel starts and makes another error causing us to drop unthinkable points.

11 hours ago, vegas-voss said:

Correct.

They are getting an easy ride.

Pereira is poor and is a problem but the opposition don't have to work hard to get efforts on target.

It's not just the defenders, it is the whole team. Airdrie/Rangers aside we are creating/defending nothing from midfield.

27 minutes ago, Frankfurter said:

Have any of the esteemed media corps asked why he's still playing?

He was getting it tight last night on Sportsound. 

Just watched the goals and he is fecking at it. There is no way any professional keeper can miss that many saves so close to his body. He isnt even attempting to save them and if anything is managing to keep his arms and hands close to his body like they are attached by elastic. Even the deflected goal he seemed to pull away from it.

Does he think he is too good to be playing here as there is no way on this earth a keeper signed by Man Utd is that bad.

He needs to go back to Man Utd, I will carry him and his bags if it gets him away sooner.

He's done.

He should never play for use again.

If he was our keeper and there was a reason to develop him into a "decent" goalkeeper, he would maybe worth giving a second chance to, but he's not.

He should be sent back and we should be putting Doyle or Stone on the bench.

11 hours ago, vegas-voss said:

Maybe a scapegoat but hes hopeless.

Anyone thinking otherwise knows zero about football.

Certainly in my life time we’ve nearly always had a solid keeper in goal - this guy is horrendous. What annoys me and I know I’ve said it before is his nonsense on social media -“Manchester United player” - played once for them and he’ll never play consistently for anyone bigger than us. Absolute fraud. 

Edited by King prawn

4 minutes ago, Geordie Jambo said:

Not in our current position, could ruin the boy.   Prefer Doyle as a better shot stopper - but all three keepers are awful

Agree re Stone, it’s a non starter. . Neither Doyle or Zlamal could possibly do worse than Joel just now. 

15 minutes ago, JamboSpur said:

I was there quite early last night so watched the keeper warm up. This boy deserves a chance. Pereira handling look pretty poor in the warm Up and Looked nervous. Constantly asking Paul G the time. 

If not then zlamal has to play as Doyle was poor again in the reserves match

Edited by Newton51

A_A wehatethehibs
12 hours ago, vegas-voss said:

The defenders will all play better as soon as we switch keepers. We saw it with Jack Hamilton, defenders shrink and lose confidence in themselves when they lose confidence in the keeper behind them.

There is no choice but to make the switch ASAP, We have to gamble on Zlamal, nobody will blame Stendell if Zlamal comes in and has a nightmare, at least he tried switching it up, but people will lose it with Stendell if he persists with Joel and he has a mare. 

Just picture the relief which will filter round the stadium when folk realise Pereira has been dropped, there will be great support pushing the team to a big win. But if Pereira plays itll be an edgy tense atmosphere 

29 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Couldn't catch coronavirus in a chinese bat cave, bloody useless. 

This did make me laugh, which is about the only thing Pereira has been good for 😅

33 minutes ago, King prawn said:

Certainly in my life time we’ve nearly always had a solid keeper in goal - this guy is horrendous. What annoys me and I know I’ve said it before is his nonsense on social media -“Manchester United player” - played once for them and he’ll never play consistently for anyone bigger than us. Absolute fraud. 

When he leaves hearts he will be out of football full stop !

Actually feel sorry for him. To have played at the level he has he’s obviously not a bad keeper but his confidence is shot and to keep playing him behind a shaky defence (I accept he is in part responsible for their nervousness) is only making things worse. Give the lads break and take him out instead of setting him up as the fall guy every game. Must be a dreadful situation for him to be in. Situation not being managed well at all.

Just now, munro9 said:

Actually feel sorry for him. To have played at the level he has he’s obviously not a bad keeper but his confidence is shot and to keep playing him behind a shaky defence (I accept he is in part responsible for their nervousness) is only making things worse. Give the lads break and take him out instead of setting him up as the fall guy every game. Must be a dreadful situation for him to be in. Situation not being managed well at all.

I also feel sorry for him because he is going to have to find a new career. Where do you get he is obviously a good keeper? HIs goals against to games played is shocking and is almost shipping 2 goals per game for us.

The defence will no doubt be shaky knowing full well every ball that goes past you will probably end up in a goal. How he has played at the level he has I have no idea because the guy is absolute mince.

6 minutes ago, Morph said:

It’s mental to think that Utd have a keeper on their books that likely wouldn’t get into any other team in the league. 

I think you mean world, not league.

36 minutes ago, munro9 said:

What level has he played at? He was signed 5 years ago for Man U has been sent on loan ever since and prior to joining Hearts he’d made 20 appearances for those 4 loan clubs not managing more than 10 for anyone other than us! There’s a reason for that he was clearly sussed out quickly and binned back to Man U. Yet somehow no one at Hearts thought to check this? He got 6 games for Rochdale that is the highest level he’s played at and yet we thought him good enough!!

Edited by Rudy T

39 minutes ago, munro9 said:

Why's he obviously not a bad keeper?

15 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

What level has he played at? He was signed 5 years ago for Man U has been sent on loan ever since and prior to joining Hearts he’d made 20 appearances for those 4 loan clubs not managing more than 10 for anyone other than us! There’s a reason for that he was clearly sussed out quickly and binned back to Man U. Yet somehow no one at Hearts thought to check this? He got 6 games for Rochdale that is the highest level he’s played at and yet we thought him good enough!!

That's how professional hearts have been recently watching and seeking info on players 🙈🙈🙈tragic !