Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )

CJGJ

Nucky Thompson
3 minutes ago, Cade said:

You're going on ignore now, you've totally lost the plot over the last month or so.

You've probably got me on ignore too but dry your eyes :32:

• Replies 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, Cade said:

"fake ass asthma"?

I've had it my whole life and been hospitalised 4 times.

Asthma sufferers are at particular risk of death from contracting full blown covid-19 due to it being a respiratory illness.

You're going on ignore now, you've totally lost the plot over the last month or so.

Stay safe bud 👍🏽

The Internet

I miss February. We were all so sure this wouldn't hit us hard. Everyone just naming ways of dying that have a higher chance of affecting you than covid, ri Alban going to work with the flu :pray: such simpler times wasn't it. 

2 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

I miss February. We were all so sure this wouldn't hit us hard. Everyone just naming ways of dying that have a higher chance of affecting you than covid, ri Alban going to work with the flu :pray: such simpler times wasn't it. 

I held ma hauns up donkeys ago. 

So here :D

1394112773_giphy(2).gif.32433d3560507937dfe2b3877aec9843.gif

Stat to keep an eye on over the next few days is the new hospital admissions (England).    It's been a steady but shallow decline but the trend is flattening with an up-tick over the last couple of days.   Confirmed cases seems to be flattening as well but that can be caused by an increase in testing.

25 minutes ago, Cade said:

"fake ass asthma"?

I've had it my whole life and been hospitalised 4 times.

Asthma sufferers are at particular risk of death from contracting full blown covid-19 due to it being a respiratory illness.

200w.gif.49282676dbaff568099c41e24cda25d2.gif

2 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

200w.gif.49282676dbaff568099c41e24cda25d2.gif

We know you learned how to post pictures yesterday, but it's not compulsory to put one on every post!

2ufhwNgM3qHKGxq8wdcWAiFpcm29FF1vQ7VZHkTu

8 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

We know you learned how to post pictures yesterday, but it's not compulsory to put one on every post!

How does one post photos and memes?

1 hour ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Brazil closing in on our 2nd place. 

Archie McPherson type remark, imo.

:) 

6 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

How does one post photos and memes?

Find the image you want, long press,  copy image URL, you might have to open it in a new tab first.

Press and hold in this box and, press paste and the image should emded.

ujVytF.gif

vegas-voss
3 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

I mean they have worked through the peak of the virus without folk wearing masks why would they suddenly feel the need for folk to wear a mask now? Can't force one set of people to wear something to please others. 

Imo its cause of the sheer numbers that will be on the tube and buses in London first and foremost in a month so time.More and more folk are going to be going back to work.Same here to a lesser extent buses will end up being packed.

Edited by vegas-voss

1 hour ago, Shanks said:

I see a lot of people cutting about like this :lol:

3D15ED6A-0504-49DB-980B-487A06A7BA99.png

Edit to say I see people wearing a mask like that! Not with their penis out. 

They wear them under their chins here, just so they can still smoke.  :vrface:

Covid and lung cancer, in one fell swoop..  

5 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

Find the image you want, long press,  copy image URL, you might have to open it in a new tab first.

Press and hold in this box and, press paste and the image should emded.

ujVytF.gif

Many thanks, I'm sure I'll **** it up for a while  before having to get Mrs DR or worse, a 13 year old wee DR ti show me😓😓

1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

Many thanks, I'm sure I'll **** it up for a while  before having to get Mrs DR or worse, a 13 year old wee DR ti show me😓😓

F8689AAE-1B38-447F-A4FB-03CBF49E495D.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Told you I'd **** it up!

All you need to do is  long in press on the image, open it in a new tab, then copy the URL from that tab.

George-Floyd-Memes-3.jpg

Edited by fancy a brew

3 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Well done, now gtf with yer shite memes.

Edited by fancy a brew

1 minute ago, fancy a brew said:

😅 I had to get the wife to show me 😩

3 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

😅 I had to get the wife to show me 😩

:lol: 

This Doctor has now resigned from the NHS citing the "laughable fairytale" of Cumming's explanation of his wee holiday and is instead concentrating on running a charity dedicated to supplying PPE.

Edited by Cade

William H. Bonney
15 minutes ago, Cade said:

This Doctor has now resigned from the NHS citing the "laughable fairytale" of Cumming's explanation of his wee holiday and is instead concentrating on running a charity dedicated to supplying PPE.

well that’s just stupid.

1 hour ago, Cade said:

I did wonder whether he would follow through on his promise. Resigning does seem a bit silly to me given the nature of his work, but if he genuinely thinks that he's doing more good now than he was before then all the best to him.

CavySlaveJambo

If you were releasing a lockdown substantially and quickly you would make sure the test, trace, isolate mechanism was up and working wouldn’t you? 

Apparently it is not going to be up and running fully until at least  September. 

Oh and The NBA and MLS are both going to finish of their seasons behind closed doors at The House of the Mouse. 

31 minutes ago, CavySlaveJambo said:

If you were releasing a lockdown substantially and quickly you would make sure the test, trace, isolate mechanism was up and working wouldn’t you? 

Apparently it is not going to be up and running fully until at least  September. 

Oh and The NBA and MLS are both going to finish of their seasons behind closed doors at The House of the Mouse. 

That'll be the world class test, trace, isolate mechanism that Boris assured parliament would be up and running by the 1st June.

Nucky Thompson
7 hours ago, Furious Styles said:

well that’s just stupid.

In no way I'm sticking up for Cummings, but it sounds like he was looking for an excuse to quit. It was maybe getting too much for him

vegas-voss
5 hours ago, graygo said:

That'll be the world class test, trace, isolate mechanism that Boris assured parliament would be up and running by the 1st June.

Lies lies lies and then he just ignores the questions about lies.Thats what this government is.The UK will get through this but it wont be through the governments brilliance.

The Mighty Thor
9 hours ago, Victorian said:

Stat to keep an eye on over the next few days is the new hospital admissions (England).    It's been a steady but shallow decline but the trend is flattening with an up-tick over the last couple of days.   Confirmed cases seems to be flattening as well but that can be caused by an increase in testing.

As soon as it shows an uptick it will be gone from the sermon. Just like the R number. 

JNXmTJA.gif

Harry Potter

Kate Garraway on this morning speaking about her husband Derek who has 

been in intensive care for 10 weeks.

What a lovely lady and certainly confirmed for me how dangerous and deadly this horrible disease is.

Lets hope and pray that Derek pulls through.

Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Baldies more likely to suffer severe cases of COVID according to emerging research.

What about folk with huge a foreheid?

:(

vegas-voss
3 minutes ago, Chaps said:

NS on Forth 1 this morning at 9 if anyone is interested.

Lets hope they ask her about track and trace if todays news about UKgov not getting it properly running until September is true

manaliveits105

Hope someone asks her if being married to chairman of snp and hibs fan if she is quite happy with whats going on in Scottish Football and is that the kind of behaviour that would be acceptable in an independent Scotland ?

Unknown user
1 minute ago, manaliveits105 said:

Hope someone asks her if being married to chairman of snp and hibs fan if she is quite happy with whats going on in Scottish Football and is that the kind of behaviour that would be acceptable in an independent Scotland ?

:what:

10 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

:cornette_dog:

The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Face masks / coverings are going to be the norm in the weeks ahead here in Scotland, I feel and compulsory on public transport.

Personally, I wear a maroon one when i go to the supermarket and I felt a bit embarrassed at first but now it doesn't bother me. 

So much so, that we ordered another couple with various designs. Mine is black with the Forth Bridge lit up. 

I may look a bit daft but I don't give a shit and I reckon Hearts should market them. 

Thoughts, dear friends ? 

Are you too embarrassed ? Do you think they don't work ? Are you happy to wear one ? 

At first it did feel embarrassing but not so much now.

I mentioned previously about being on the bus wearing a mask and hardly anyone else.

Not sure if I was embarrassed or annoyed.

Just doing what I feel is right.

Probably a lot of people deciding on their own politics whether to wear one.

7 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Face masks / coverings are going to be the norm in the weeks ahead here in Scotland, I feel and compulsory on public transport.

Personally, I wear a maroon one when i go to the supermarket and I felt a bit embarrassed at first but now it doesn't bother me. 

So much so, that we ordered another couple with various designs. Mine is black with the Forth Bridge lit up. 

I may look a bit daft but I don't give a shit and I reckon Hearts should market them. 

Thoughts, dear friends ? 

Are you too embarrassed ? Do you think they don't work ? Are you happy to wear one ? 

I wear one everyday. Mostly for the taxi but, wear it to the shops, as well. 

No problem wearing it, als wear gloves. But don't dare question it, if your son has asthma. 

jack D and coke
12 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

^^^

Initial views on the Coronavirus/Covid 19 disease. We all know how much a know it all doom munger he became though. 

^^^

Intial views on wearing a mask....

^^^

Oh dear. 

You don't half change your tune. 

I won’t be wearing a mask either. I’m not saying that to try sound hard or anything but I refuse to become some neurotic loony afraid of everyone. Nobody should need told to cover their mouth or face when coughing, sneezing etc or to wash their hands ffs. 
Actually makes me dread thinking about everyone wearing masks and people being like wee nazis if you don’t wear it. 

Wasn’t long ago we mocked people for this type of thing. 
I don’t like it at all. 

12 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Those cheap flights to China though. 

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )
  • JKBMod 12 featured, locked, unlocked and unfeatured this topic