• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, redjambo said:

I'll catch up with you later. :)

👍

Hopefully in 3 weeks I'll be having a pint. 

2 minutes ago, connlach said:

Thanks for the hard work

Thanks, connlach. If all goes well, I should be able to produce a case breakdown by council area tomorrow, although if the SG releases the accumulated stats in the way it which it did for the festive season, we'll be forced to have another 4 days' break in the related 7-day stats later this week.

Hope you're doing fine.

Footballfirst
33 minutes ago, redjambo said:

The real vaccination figures are, naturally, pretty lousy, but I guess we just have to put that down to it being Easter Sunday yesterday.

The UK figures are also well down.  58,613 and 50,381 1st and 2nd doses respectively.

UK cases 2,762 and Deaths 26.

3 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

👍

Hopefully in 3 weeks I'll be having a pint. 

:toasting: :thumb:

Nucky Thompson
5 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

The UK figures are also well down.  58,613 and 50,381 1st and 2nd doses respectively.

UK cases 2,762 and Deaths 26.

The UK cases and deaths include 48 hour data for Wales and NI 

1 hour ago, redjambo said:

Thanks, connlach. If all goes well, I should be able to produce a case breakdown by council area tomorrow, although if the SG releases the accumulated stats in the way it which it did for the festive season, we'll be forced to have another 4 days' break in the related 7-day stats later this week.

Hope you're doing fine.

Doing good.  Things still mental and will lag quite a bit for me after lockdown lifts.  Look forward to seeing the area breakdowns. 

Footballfirst

One of the graphs provided by PHE following BoJo's latest briefing suggests that there is an assumption of a small increase in hospitalisations (solid line) if transmission levels fall by a significant amount and the possibility of a significant increase in hospitalisations (dashed line) if transmission levels only fall by a modest amount, by Aug/Sep, regardless of the level of vaccinations.

Stewie Griffin

I was due to get my vacation tomorrow morning at the Midlothian community hospital but have just been contacted to be told that it’s now been changed to the 12th. Makes me wonder if it’s been a problem with supply 

Jambo-Jimbo
1 hour ago, Stewie Griffin said:

I was due to get my vacation tomorrow morning at the Midlothian community hospital but have just been contacted to be told that it’s now been changed to the 12th. Makes me wonder if it’s been a problem with supply 

It was announced a few weeks back that there would be a shortage of supplies in April.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-56442322

Fxxx the SPFL

FM just reporting that Scotland has received the first batch of the Moderna vaccine. Hospital casers down as well ICU the same as before Easter.

Footballfirst
1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

8D8B8899-E4BF-4554-A2A1-8461A617C1A2.jpeg.8877900b10e7383c991b121e99213e0f.jpeg

WHEESHT !

Scotland has made mistakes in the vaccine rollout. However, I'd bet that there have been other issues with appointments or queuing in bad weather in England too.  It's a huge programme so there will be some who are affected by problems.  There have been a number of individual instances of people "falling through cracks" highlighted on the thread, while others have reported that the end to end process was very efficient.

You can do what you like with statistics, such as giving balance by reporting that Scotland has done a higher %age of 2nd doses than England.   Adding both doses together Scotland has administered 8.16% of the UK's total doses, while having 8.18% of the UK population.  I think that is close enough not to be a concern.   

Edited by Footballfirst

Footballfirst

Early days yet, but good news from Valneva in Livingston

Valneva vaccine 'produces strong immune response'

The Valneva Covid-19 vaccine, which is set to be manufactured in the UK, produces a "strong immune response", Health Secretary Matt Hancock says.

Data from an early-stage phase one/two study involving 153 people showed promising results for the jab, paving the way for a phase three clinical trial.

The vaccine was safe and generally well tolerated, with no safety concerns identified by an independent data safety monitoring board.

The company says the results showed the vaccine was "highly immunogenic with more than 90% of all study participants developing significant levels of antibodies" to the Covid virus spike protein.

The vaccine also induced T-cell responses, which help the body fend off a virus and play a role in long-lasting immunity.

Mr Hancock says: "This vaccine will be made onshore in Livingston in Scotland, giving another boost to British life science, and if approved will play an important role in protecting our communities.

"I look forward to seeing the results of the upcoming phase three trial."

The government has pre-ordered 60 million doses of the jab, which, if approved, should become available later in the year and into 2022.

Vaccines minister Nadhim Zahawi says the jab will provide "another powerful weapon in our arsenal" if it is ultimately approved for use by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency.

image.gif

11 minutes ago, Stewie Griffin said:

Yeah seen that was just surprised as I was only given the original appointment around an hour before I was then contacted to have it changed. 

Perhaps they've decided that you're going to be a special case (the 10,000th person to be vaccinated at the Midlothian Community Hospital?) and they've delayed your appointment to give them time to arrange the marching band and the television crew?

2 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

The Valneva Covid-19 vaccine, which is set to be manufactured in the UK, produces a "strong immune response", Health Secretary Matt Hancock says.

Data from an early-stage phase one/two study involving 153 people showed promising results for the jab, paving the way for a phase three clinical trial.

The vaccine was safe and generally well tolerated, with no safety concerns identified by an independent data safety monitoring board.

The company says the results showed the vaccine was "highly immunogenic with more than 90% of all study participants developing significant levels of antibodies" to the Covid virus spike protein.

The vaccine also induced T-cell responses, which help the body fend off a virus and play a role in long-lasting immunity.

Mr Hancock says: "This vaccine will be made onshore in Livingston in Scotland, giving another boost to British life science, and if approved will play an important role in protecting our communities.

The government has pre-ordered 60 million doses of the jab, which, if approved, should become available later in the year and into 2022.

Vaccines minister Nadhim Zahawi says the jab will provide "another powerful weapon in our arsenal" if it is ultimately approved for use by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency.

image.gif

Great news. :thumb: It's good to see that in the same way that Northern Ireland became a world leader in various forms of surgery due to the troubles, West Lothian will become a centre of excellence in Covid vaccinations.

Stewie Griffin
17 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Perhaps they've decided that you're going to be a special case (the 10,000th person to be vaccinated at the Midlothian Community Hospital?) and they've delayed your appointment to give them time to arrange the marching band and the television crew?

LOL yeah maybe 

Footballfirst
30 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Great news. :thumb: It's good to see that in the same way that Northern Ireland became a world leader in various forms of surgery due to the troubles, West Lothian will become a centre of excellence in Covid vaccinations.

It's a good choice for a manufacturing base and provides the shortest possible supply lines to the area in most need to be vaccinated.  Just need to get the locals to queue up at the gates of the Valneva plant. :whistling:

The Real Maroonblood
45 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

image.gif

Sounds really promising.

Scottish numbers: 6 April 2021

Summary

• 259 new cases of COVID-19 reported [+11; down from 411 a week ago]
  • 14,268 new tests for COVID-19 that reported results – 2.0% of these were positive [+2,895; -0.5%]
  • 0 new reported death(s) of people who have tested positive (noting that Register Offices are now generally closed at weekends and public holidays) [=]
  • 21 people were in intensive care yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19 [same as last report on 1 April]
  • 196 people were in hospital yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19 [up 2 from last report on 1 April]
  • 2,577,816 people have received the first dose of the Covid vaccination and 463,780 have received their second dose [+12,536; +7,406]

Note that the following comment was included with today's stats, indicating that full stats will no longer be provided at weekends. Depending on the manner in which they release these stats on Monday, this could involve weekly disruption to the 7-day stats from here on in.

Over weekends daily updates will be published to provide headline statistics on new cases, test positivity rate, deaths and vaccinations. There will be no updates to the remaining statistics. These will be updated on Mondays – we will provide the latest detailed daily data for that day and the previous 2 days.

Jambo-Jimbo

And adminstered by Bill Gates.  :whistling: 

scott herbertson
30 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

I’ve just received a text for my jab. It appears legit. 

Funnily enough I was speaking to my old boy, who still has received his this morning. He’s extremely disappointed and despondent about it all. He even got contact by the call centre last night, to find out if he’s received it yet!!! 

Someone meant to call him last night he’s still waiting. 

I’m in my 40’s no underlying health conditions and not obese. I’m not sure to tell him or not 🤔

Get him to impersonate you

Then you impersonate him

Easy peasy

image.jpeg.2804d1dd3e9090fcbcd14bc9a5910371.jpeg

7 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Get him to impersonate you

Then you impersonate him

Easy peasy

image.jpeg.2804d1dd3e9090fcbcd14bc9a5910371.jpeg

Before and after vaccine pics?

36 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

I’ve just received a text for my jab. It appears legit. 

Funnily enough I was speaking to my old boy, who still has received his this morning. He’s extremely disappointed and despondent about it all. He even got contact by the call centre last night, to find out if he’s received it yet!!! 

Someone meant to call him last night he’s still waiting. 

I’m in my 40’s no underlying health conditions and not obese. I’m not sure to tell him or not 🤔

No-ones business but any respiratory challenges as a kid that could still be on your medical history?

I was speaking to a girl, 30ish at the centre I help out at who had no idea why she was called early but was in hospital as a kid with a lung issue but clear since.

4 hours ago, Stewie Griffin said:

It doesn't help you but seems an admin error.

From what I can gather the blue envelope isn't sent out (or isn't meant to be) until NHS Scotlabd us in receipt of supply and a plan in place to get that vial to where it is to go.

****ing cretin in the work without a mask lets out a huge explosive cough without any attempt to suppress or divert.  

The latest stats. I feel like I am spinning plates today. :) Hot off the Lothians data debacle followed by the lack of data over the Easter weekend, we will now have reduced data at weekends, thus negatively impacting my ability to get 7-day stats out. I'll just produce what I can when I can with whatever data is available. However, I can produce per-council case stats for today. Note that hospitalisations data is now shown on a raw data daily basis as 7-day stats will probably be impossible with the weekend data holes. Also, the raw deaths figure for today was 0 and that was probably due to the Easter weekend data disruption and so the resulting decrease in the 7-day death rate to 3 may not be accurate. I'll leave the analysis to others while I lie down in a darkened room.

Pre- 7-day per-100,000 cases                
Council Area Tier Lockdown Today Yesterday     4 Apr 3 Apr 2 Apr 1 Apr 31 Mar ... 1 Mar
Scotland   48 50 -2   52 54 57 59 65 ... 78
Clackmannanshire 4 3 202 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 233 206 ... 126
West Lothian 4 3 87 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 129 N/A ... 128
Renfrewshire 4 3 85 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 103 104 ... 121
North Lanarkshire 4 3 83 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 117 133 ... 122
Glasgow City 4 3 75 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 81 84 ... 113
East Ayrshire 4 3 70 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 72 64 ... 88
Stirling 4 3 64 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 58 56 ... 155
Falkirk 4 2 60 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 90 94 ... 162
Dundee City 4 3 51 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 64 78 ... 70
Fife 4 3 50 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 42 46 ... 58
South Lanarkshire 4 3 45 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 62 69 ... 96
Lothian Centrale 4 3 44 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 57 N/A ... 106
Angus 4 2 43 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 42 43 ... 46
East Lothian 4 3 42 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 37 N/A ... 95
East Dunbartonshire 4 3 38 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 56 69 ... 77
East Renfrewshire 4 3 38 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 45 67 ... 75
Perth & Kinross 4 3 37 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 36 43 ... 60
North Ayrshire 4 3 35 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 71 83 ... 74
Moray 4 1 33 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 56 65 ... 38
Edinburgh City 4 3 32 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 50 N/A ... 67
West Dunbartonshire 4 3 30 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 66 71 ... 128
Aberdeen City 4 3 29 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 44 47 ... 29
Aberdeenshire 4 3 28 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 28 30 ... 18
Highland 4/3 1 20 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 7 11 ... 30
South Ayrshire 4 3 17 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 19 25 ... 49
Inverclyde 4 2 15 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 21 23 ... 55
Argyll & Bute 4/3 2 7 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 7 7 ... 17
Shetland Islands 3 1 4 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 9 13 ... 0
Scottish Borders 4 1 3 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 11 12 ... 15
Dumfries & Galloway 4 1 1 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 5 8 ... 32
Na h-Eileanan Siar 3 1 0 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 0 0 ... 34
Orkney Islands 3 1 0 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 0 0 ... 0

7-day averages                          
Tests     19898 20355 -457   20509 21004 21570 21722 22578 ... 18830
Positivity rate %     2.1 2.2 -0.1   2.3 2.3 2.3 2.4 2.5 ... 3.8
Deaths     3 4 -1   4 4 5 5 6 ... 26
All Vaccinations     38108 40795 -2687   43838 45329 46806 49063 45566   29659
1st Dose     20203 22208 -2005   24018 25297 27559 29659 30494   23727
2nd Dose     17905 18587 -682   19820 20032 19247 19404 15072   5932

Daily data                          
Hospital (non-ICU)     175 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 194 216 ... 753
ICU     21 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 21 21 ... 71

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, redjambo said:

The latest stats. I feel like I am spinning plates today. :) Hot off the Lothians data debacle followed by the lack of data over the Easter weekend, we will now have reduced data at weekends, thus negatively impacting my ability to get 7-day stats out. I'll just produce what I can when I can with whatever data is available. However, I can produce per-council case stats for today. Note that hospitalisations data is now shown on a raw data daily basis as 7-day stats will probably be impossible with the weekend data holes. Also, the raw deaths figure for today was 0 and that was probably due to the Easter weekend data disruption and so the resulting decrease in the 7-day death rate to 3 may not be accurate. I'll leave the analysis to others while I lie down in a darkened room.

Pre- 7-day per-100,000 cases                
Council Area Tier Lockdown Today Yesterday     4 Apr 3 Apr 2 Apr 1 Apr 31 Mar ... 1 Mar
Scotland   48 50 -2   52 54 57 59 65 ... 78
Clackmannanshire 4 3 202 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 233 206 ... 126
West Lothian 4 3 87 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 129 N/A ... 128
Renfrewshire 4 3 85 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 103 104 ... 121
North Lanarkshire 4 3 83 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 117 133 ... 122
Glasgow City 4 3 75 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 81 84 ... 113
East Ayrshire 4 3 70 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 72 64 ... 88
Stirling 4 3 64 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 58 56 ... 155
Falkirk 4 2 60 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 90 94 ... 162
Dundee City 4 3 51 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 64 78 ... 70
Fife 4 3 50 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 42 46 ... 58
South Lanarkshire 4 3 45 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 62 69 ... 96
Lothian Centrale 4 3 44 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 57 N/A ... 106
Angus 4 2 43 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 42 43 ... 46
East Lothian 4 3 42 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 37 N/A ... 95
East Dunbartonshire 4 3 38 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 56 69 ... 77
East Renfrewshire 4 3 38 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 45 67 ... 75
Perth & Kinross 4 3 37 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 36 43 ... 60
North Ayrshire 4 3 35 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 71 83 ... 74
Moray 4 1 33 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 56 65 ... 38
Edinburgh City 4 3 32 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 50 N/A ... 67
West Dunbartonshire 4 3 30 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 66 71 ... 128
Aberdeen City 4 3 29 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 44 47 ... 29
Aberdeenshire 4 3 28 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 28 30 ... 18
Highland 4/3 1 20 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 7 11 ... 30
South Ayrshire 4 3 17 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 19 25 ... 49
Inverclyde 4 2 15 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 21 23 ... 55
Argyll & Bute 4/3 2 7 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 7 7 ... 17
Shetland Islands 3 1 4 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 9 13 ... 0
Scottish Borders 4 1 3 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 11 12 ... 15
Dumfries & Galloway 4 1 1 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 5 8 ... 32
Na h-Eileanan Siar 3 1 0 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 0 0 ... 34
Orkney Islands 3 1 0 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 0 0 ... 0

7-day averages                          
Tests     19898 20355 -457   20509 21004 21570 21722 22578 ... 18830
Positivity rate %     2.1 2.2 -0.1   2.3 2.3 2.3 2.4 2.5 ... 3.8
Deaths     3 4 -1   4 4 5 5 6 ... 26
All Vaccinations     38108 40795 -2687   43838 45329 46806 49063 45566   29659
1st Dose     20203 22208 -2005   24018 25297 27559 29659 30494   23727
2nd Dose     17905 18587 -682   19820 20032 19247 19404 15072   5932

Daily data                          
Hospital (non-ICU)     175 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 194 216 ... 753
ICU     21 N/A N/A   N/A N/A N/A 21 21 ... 71

👍

Footballfirst

Here are the latest Local Authority predictive levels (as at 3rd April) using WHO criteria. 

Clackmannan (specifically Sauchie and Tullibody N & Glenochil) has gone off the scale in the wrong direction.

2016070726_Predictivelevels.JPG.316508afcff20d4b6210e14c5f395658.JPG

Edited by Footballfirst

Toxteth O'Grady
3 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Here are the latest Local Authority predictive levels (as at 3rd April) using WHO criteria. 

Clackmannan (specifically Sauchie and Tullibody N & Glen Ochil) has gone off the scale in the wrong direction.

Tullibody is a primary school. My wife’s pals 2 kids have in and they’ve passed it on to my wife’s pal. 9 classes and some teachers affected!

Fxxx the SPFL

:rofl:

Had mine this morning. AZ.

It was absolutely Baltic, and was stood waiting on buses for ages in light snow and hale.  Seemingly one of the side-effects after having the vaccine is feeling cold, but when its already Baltic, how do you you tell the difference?

57 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Scottish numbers: 6 April 2021

Summary

• 259 new cases of COVID-19 reported [+11; down from 411 a week ago]
  • 14,268 new tests for COVID-19 that reported results – 2.0% of these were positive [+2,895; -0.5%]
  • 0 new reported death(s) of people who have tested positive (noting that Register Offices are now generally closed at weekends and public holidays) [=]
  • 21 people were in intensive care yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19 [same as last report on 1 April]
  • 196 people were in hospital yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19 [up 2 from last report on 1 April]
  • 2,577,816 people have received the first dose of the Covid vaccination and 463,780 have received their second dose [+12,536; +7,406]

Today's obligatory data correction. The figure of 196 people in hospital with recently confirmed COVID-19 is in fact a drop of 19 from the figure of 215 at the last report on 1 April. And now my non-obligatory passing on of the buck: I don't think the SG actually realises how much disruption it causes with its data holes, not only due to the missing data but also due to folk having to modify the way they do things in order to incorporate those data holes into their own data and analysis. Change very often causes disruption and imo should be kept to a minimum in this case. /rant over 😉/

3 minutes ago, frankblack said:

It was absolutely Baltic, and was stood waiting on buses for ages in light snow and hale.  Seemingly one of the side-effects after having the vaccine is feeling cold, but when its already Baltic, how do you you tell the difference?

:) Glad to hear you've had the jab, Frank.

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Today's obligatory data correction. The figure of 196 people in hospital with recently confirmed COVID-19 is in fact a drop of 19 from the figure of 215 at the last report on 1 April. And now my non-obligatory passing on of the buck: I don't think the SG actually realises how much disruption it causes with its data holes, not only due to the missing data but also due to folk having to modify the way they do things in order to incorporate those data holes into their own data and analysis. Change very often causes disruption and imo should be kept to a minimum in this case. /rant over 😉/

My 2 mates who I send the data to appreciate your good work.

👍👍

The Real Maroonblood
27 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Clackmannan (specifically Sauchie and Tullibody N & Glenochil) has gone off the scale in the wrong direction.

👍

1 minute ago, redjambo said:

:) Glad to hear you've had the jab, Frank.

Cheers Red.  Roll on the vaccine passports and return to some normality...

The Real Maroonblood
9 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Where did yo go for it?

Just now, The Real Maroonblood said:

My 2 mates who I send the data to appreciate your good work.

👍👍

Great to hear, TRM. :thumb: I don't mind doing it at all, in fact it's become a part of my daily routine, but it takes me a lot longer to organise things when the SG's data folk keep moving the goalposts or mucking up the data, so I just feel the need to rant at them from time to time in order to let off steam. It's actually good that the figures are looking so much better that they've decided to release only basic data at weekends - it will just take a wee bit of getting used to data analysis-wise that's all. Anyway, onwards and downwards! (except vaccinations of course)

Nucky Thompson
5 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

I had mine yesterday and definitely feel shivery and cold today. Haven't been out the house.  Arm isn't really sore at all though.

An Eskimo would feel cold today. It's absolutely Baltic.

Heating is back on full blast in my house

The Real Maroonblood
11 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

An Eskimo would feel cold today. It's absolutely Baltic.

Heating is back on full blast in my house

No expense spared.

1 hour ago, frankblack said:

It won't hit you until about 6-8 hours after the jab.

6 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

It won't hit you until about 6-8 hours after the jab.

i now have this image of people finding newly vaccinated people 6-8 hours after they have had it and throwong buckets of ice at them

9 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Did you get the AZ, your have any side effects? 

Wasn’t sure if younger people brush it off easier.

Ideally want the Modena tbh.

Yeah about 8 hours in I started feeling pretty rough, no energy, cold and shivery. I didn't sleep very well but by the following lunch time I was mostly fine again, just run down from the lack of decent sleep.

This was the same for my mum. My dad however didn't feel any side effects at all.

Edited by Ray Gin

46 minutes ago, frankblack said:

The Old RBS Younger building at the Gyle.

Week after next Younger moves from AZ to Pfizer for a spell. 

Not sure of exact date, how long or what will happen to folk that were getting AZ there from 01 March to say 18 April for 2nd jags.

2 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Week after next Younger moves from AZ to Pfizer for a spell. 

Not sure of exact date, how long or what will happen to folk that were getting AZ there from 01 March to say 18 April for 2nd jags.

Won't that just be Pfizer for new people, and AZ for those that had it before?  Pretty sure they reserve stock for second jags.

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )
  • JKBMod 12 featured, locked, unlocked and unfeatured this topic