• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• GinRummy

• Hearts007

• Bongo 1874

RustyRightPeg
3 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Surely there won't be another one in tonight? 

Signings are like buses... as they say you wait ages for one and then...

Bbc Scotland

Hearts have signed a wasted talent foreigner and a guy who is going to be played keeping our homegrown talent like Jake Mulraney on the sidelines 😏

Edited by sadj

millerjames398
10 minutes ago, sadj said:

Bbc Scotland

Hearts have signed a wasted talent foreigner and a guy who is going to be played keeping our homegrown talent like Jake Mulraney on the sidelines 😏

Is that an actual factual summary of their report, or is this your premonition of how its gonna go?😂

4 minutes ago, millerjames398 said:

Is that an actual factual summary of their report, or is this your premonition of how its gonna go?😂

I’m sure one of the neanderthals that work for them has already said it somewhere 😂

Lord Beni of Gorgie

6 ****ing months?

If hes any good he saves us from the drop, maybe a cup run before he pisses off. 

Ah well beggars choosers 

rudi must stay
2 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

6 ****ing months?

If hes any good he saves us from the drop, maybe a cup run before he pisses off. 

Ah well beggars choosers 

6 months and a cup you mean

:)

pettigrewsstylist
2 hours ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

Need this boy to sign Maclean was getting dangerously close to game time again 

Serious issue! If i have to freeze my nads off, watching his general parheticness on Wed, ill be miffed from the off! 😃

Edited by pettigrewsstylist

7 minutes ago, millerjames398 said:

Thank **** you said that, we were 18 or 19 at the time, not exactly little kids😂

Ach, I'm a 60 year old kid, I'm not gonna change now. 😄

58 minutes ago, bistokid said:

One area of the pitch where we haven't been linked with someone is CM. Can't help but think this is weak, Irving and Haring aside. Any CMs been linked / being looked at? 

Thiam from Barnsley 

1 hour ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Good stuff- make him earn an extension or a move. 

He’s hoping to put himself in shop window, his agent is from Lincoln and hopes a move to England shall beckon on a good six month showing

Lord Beni of Gorgie
10 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

6 months and a cup you mean

:)

I was going to add that but got interrupted. 

Thanks for noting it  :lol:

3 minutes ago, Ski Nae said:

I used to work with a woman called Janet Burns-Cox. I always wondered if she'd have the balls to name her son Vic. 

I wonder if she did as her name said ?

32 minutes ago, sam? said:

Thiam from Barnsley 

Pretty sure he is a Winger / Forward than a CM.

Edited by bistokid

Coburg Hearts
2 hours ago, GinRummy said:

They were all saying he was the main man when he first arrived there. 

Was he not their marquee signing?

portobellojambo1
12 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Aaaanyway. Anymore on the way???

Replacement goalkeeper, but not until the end of the season.

1 minute ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Replacement goalkeeper, but not until the end of the season.

Sure I read somewhere there was a German keeper that was with Stendel at Barnsley and Hanover that's out of contract in the Summer , the name escapes me 

might be on the radar 

2 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Sure I read somewhere there was a German keeper that was with Stendel at Barnsley and Hanover that's out of contract in the Summer , the name escapes me 

might be on the radar 

Harry Houdini? 

Edited by Swanny17

Toxteth O'Grady
46 minutes ago, sam? said:

He’s hoping to put himself in shop window, his agent is from Lincoln and hopes a move to England shall beckon on a good six month showing

Fair enough - we need all the help we can get to get out of trouble

On 16/01/2020 at 22:07, Eddie The Eagle said:

Daz is correct deal, was dead in the water burton  wanted too much money we said no 

Daniel has got his way and we have offered what they want

Is this one still happening or have we been gazumped? 

1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

Is this one still happening or have we been gazumped? 

Think Burton have brought in atleast 3 players this window so Boyce could be on the move . I've not heard him being linked to any other clubs apart from us Dons and Sunderland so could still be on

13 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Think Burton have brought in atleast 3 players this window so Boyce could be on the move . I've not heard him being linked to any other clubs apart from us Dons and Sunderland so could still be on

Is the Boyce move still on or is it goosed?

I think we had enough to stay up with the right man in charge, he’s already shown what he can do in a short period of time to change an entire philosophy of a team. I’m hugely excited by Avdijaj as a signing and can’t wait to see what he can do!

I’m actually content with what we have but if the manager wants more I’d be happy to see more. Thiam looks a very exciting prospect, definitely someone I’d like to see join but other than that I think I’ll treat and further signings as a lovely bonus.

(Glad my feeling about no signing was not just wrong but gazumped by a wonder signing!)

2 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

I think we had enough to stay up with the right man in charge, he’s already shown what he can do in a short period of time to change an entire philosophy of a team. I’m hugely excited by Avdijaj as a signing and can’t wait to see what he can do!

I’m actually content with what we have but if the manager wants more I’d be happy to see more. Thiam looks a very exciting prospect, definitely someone I’d like to see join but other than that I think I’ll treat and further signings as a lovely bonus.

(Glad my feeling about no signing was not just wrong but gazumped by a wonder signing!)

I still hope we sign that out and out finisher. Let’s face it, there’s squeaky bum time games to come, tight matches that a goal could be the difference or if nothing much is going right in terms of how we are playing, we can throw on a poacher. 

How often over the years (in any match anywhere) do you see that one guy who’s prowess is in the box nick a scrappy goal to save a point or win it late? 

We need to have more variety in the squad. 

Burton Albion 😂 I’m sorry but the prospect of us signing a player surplus to requirements at burton effing Albion makes me laugh. Hearts shouldn’t even be mentioned in the same breath as them!  Historically, traditionally, in infrastructure we far surpass anything they will hope to achieve. 

2 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

I still hope we sign that out and out finisher. Let’s face it, there’s squeaky bum time games to come, tight matches that a goal could be the difference or if nothing much is going right in terms of how we are playing, we can throw on a poacher. 

How often over the years (in any match anywhere) do you see that one guy who’s prowess is in the box nick a scrappy goal to save a point or win it late? 

I know we can’t pin our hopes on his fitness but I can see Naismith regularly scoring again. I’m hoping the other forwards that play will get in on the act too now we have a new system. And Avdijaj has been successful just as much for his assists as his goal scoring. But I get what you mean, I’d be happy if we signed someone to can rattle them in regularly. Just have an inkling we may already have it, but we’ll see.

1 minute ago, Muppetboy said:

Burton Albion 😂 I’m sorry but the prospect of us signing a player surplus to requirements at burton effing Albion makes me laugh. Hearts shouldn’t even be mentioned in the same breath as them!  Historically, traditionally, in infrastructure we far surpass anything they will hope to achieve. 

Apparently it's a case of "won't sign a new deal" rather than "surplus to requirements".

Hearts of Vladland
1 minute ago, Muppetboy said:

Plays every week if he is fit?

Just now, Muppetboy said:

He’s not surplus to requirements. They want to keep him but he’s in the last 6 months of his contract and wants to go. Sell now or he goes for free. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
8 minutes ago, Muppetboy said:

He’s a decent player though 

kingantti1874
8 minutes ago, Muppetboy said:

obviously, but I’m terms of the SPL they’d be the 5th biggest payers in our league.. Boyce is a good player, a proven scorer in this league.. would be an ideal signing..

Byyy The Light
14 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

I’d like that player to be Naismith

Lord Beni of Gorgie
7 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

I know we can’t pin our hopes on his fitness but I can see Naismith regularly scoring again. I’m hoping the other forwards that play will get in on the act too now we have a new system. And Avdijaj has been successful just as much for his assists as his goal scoring. But I get what you mean, I’d be happy if we signed someone to can rattle them in regularly. Just have an inkling we may already have it, but we’ll see.

A front 4 of Meshino Naismith Avdijaj and Washington will tear defences apart. 

Shame for Henderson and Moore,  Walker and Ikpeazu to add in off the bench. 

We now need someone to back up Irving and or hold the midfield. 

Smith has done well in there but he has been an emergency measure and by far the best right back. 

If we can offload a few more we should 

Holyrood_Hearts
12 minutes ago, Muppetboy said:

Joking obviously?

2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

obviously, but I’m terms of the SPL they’d be the 5th biggest payers in our league.. Boyce is a good player, a proven scorer in this league.. would be an ideal signing..

Most definitely and if I have got the surplus to requirements part wrong I apologise. I guess I have delusions of grandeur when it comes to hearts

Holyrood_Hearts
3 minutes ago, Byyy The Light said:

I’d like that player to be Naismith

I’d like that player to be Boyce!

1 minute ago, swavkav said:

Any one else heard about Kalou signing a loan deal from Heartha Berlin? 

Ex Feyenoord Kalou who played against us?    34 year old.

Just now, Victorian said:

Ex Feyenoord Kalou who played against us?    34 year old.

Yes, got told last night, I did laugh though. 

2 minutes ago, swavkav said:

He'll be on about 60k a week so no chance

Byyy The Light
1 minute ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

I’d like that player to be Boyce!

wouldn’t be complaining about that. If we could have both in the same forward line then happy days!

3 minutes ago, swavkav said:

Solomon Kalou , ex Chelsea, surely not ?