• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr Elwood P

• kingantti1874

• Jambo-Fox

• Enzo Chiefo

2 hours ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

Stendel has turned up to a squad of fat, lazy, unfit losers with no discipline.

i’d play academy players before starting the majority of them.

if he’s lost the dressing room it’s because they’ve been spoiled by the previous manager and coaches letting them away with murder. I’ve not seen hearts looking fit since the championship 

Bang on the money . We've now got a manager out trying to coach a bunch of players that the last manager didn't think he needed to coach ..

Stendel might no have started well but it's certainly not his fault the crap he has to pick from

One example the state Halkett returned after being injured 

And if the players don't want to get behind the manager then I'll  not be surprised 

Chicken hearted bunch of cowards  apart from hickey 

The Old Tolbooth
3 hours ago, Whatever said:

14 months of being the worst team in the league.

I’d be more concerned if he wasn’t upsetting the wasters.

Not happy? There’s the window open, get your agent to find you a club and **** off. Danke schon.

Absolutely 100% this! 

These utter wage thieves have had it far too easy for far too long, Stendel is putting the boot in and I’m right behind him (as are plenty going by the responses on here), Of all those players that were involved today, I’d keep Smith, Hickey, and Henderson, and Halkett will play better beside someone who isn’t a total huddy, the rest can all piss off and stop embarrassing our club, every single one of them! 

I believe Whelan will never pull on our jersey again too, just another failed Levein experiment, the utter chaos and mess he’s left us in is frightening, that ******* should be frogmarched off the premises pronto and told never to come back unless it’s as a paying spectator! 

Just now, maroon said:

Unsure if this has been said and could May be wrong but heard when Mulraney came off he gave Stendel the middle finger. Wish I was joking.

If I was stendel I'd have punched the twat right in the face.. I don't think mulraneys got the balls to stand up for himself never mind the team

1 minute ago, jambocub said:

If I was stendel I'd have punched the twat right in the face.. I don't think mulraneys got the balls to stand up for himself never mind the team

Disgrace of a player, saw him having handbags and wee snide squabbles with Hibs players  of the ball. Everything about him screams shitebag

Edited by maroon

3 minutes ago, maroon said:

Disgrace of a player, saw him having handbags and wee snide squabbles with Hibs players  of the ball. Everything about him screams shitebag

He's the least committed player i can remember ..

Think so. Criticised a number of them, very similar to butcher at hibs. Works fine when you know you can get them out the door. Might not work if he gets left with them. 

Needs 7 or 8 players out and in during January. 

I really don’t know what people are expecting of him at this minute eh. Folk starting to question if he’s the right man etc. It’s utterly ridiculous.

The boy is in the door for five minutes and has currently got a squad that’s full of utter shite who can’t be ****ed and have no passion or interest if we get relegated. Klopp or Guardiola couldn’t get any more out of these wasters.

The squad needs broken up ASAP but people need to be realistic about how many will get moved on in January. 

4 hours ago, Captain Sausage said:

:lol:

The dressing room can **** off then. 

Sack them all for gross incompetence and start again. 

Get everyone off them to **** 

Just now, johnking123 said:

They are chickens. The have had there chance. It's all over for them.

They have contracts. Some lucrative. Some lengthy.

They hold the power.

Without them moving on, no one is coming in.

45 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Absolutely 100% this! 

These utter wage thieves have had it far too easy for far too long, Stendel is putting the boot in and I’m right behind him (as are plenty going by the responses on here), Of all those players that were involved today, I’d keep Smith, Hickey, and Henderson, and Halkett will play better beside someone who isn’t a total huddy, the rest can all piss off and stop embarrassing our club, every single one of them! 

I believe Whelan will never pull on our jersey again too, just another failed Levein experiment, the utter chaos and mess he’s left us in is frightening, that ******* should be frogmarched off the premises pronto and told never to come back unless it’s as a paying spectator! 

Can't disagree with this.  Spot on.  

Leveins Battalion

Stendel and Hearts are just not compatable,Stendel is a coach,very much on the technical side,we needed a manager to come in with a vision for the whole club which is broken.

I know it’s early on in his time here but I just can’t see this working out.

51 minutes ago, jambocub said:

If I was stendel I would have bent his finger back.

If stendel has lost the dressing room, great. Get rid of all these spineless losers.

If he's lost the dressing room it says more about that shower of cowards than him

4 hours ago, Satchmo said:

Getting worried the man has lost the dressing room already. Whelan, Mulraney and his criticism of Berra and other senior players in the press. Granted these huddies deserve all the criticism directed at them, but if you need them to play and they have downed tools, we’re in deep shit.

wrong way round - it is the dressing room has lost the Manager

and with their lack of performance and their attitude, the players have lost the fans

37 minutes ago, DarioHMFC said:

I really don’t know what people are expecting of him at this minute eh. Folk starting to question if he’s the right man etc. It’s utterly ridiculous.

The boy is in the door for five minutes and has currently got a squad that’s full of utter shite who can’t be ****ed and have no passion or interest if we get relegated. Klopp or Guardiola couldn’t get any more out of these wasters.

The squad needs broken up ASAP but people need to be realistic about how many will get moved on in January. 

Think Austin McPhee did better (Points and goals anyway) in his short tenure. That said we are playing better football for half a game anyway. Just wish we’d got Stendel months ago and we were further down the line. 

Leveins Battalion
Just now, Marky mark said:

My paranoia is reaching disturbing proportions now but my question is this ‘ has DS been set up to fail at his tenure with us ?🤔

I did question this myself,🤣🤣,all this “something not quite right at Hearts” chat surely has some substance.

38 minutes ago, Whatever said:

They have contracts. Some lucrative. Some lengthy.

They hold the power.

Without them moving on, no one is coming in.

we have seats in the Stand Vlad used to love using them when the need arose!

777BDBD4-1101-47D8-9F03-A653B285565D.jpeg

Bazzas right boot

He's obviously pointed out a few home truths. 

The problem is you can't change a whole team in January. 

Butcher rubbished all his players then had to relay on them, it went to shit. 

Cathro tried to change a style of play and used loan's and short term deals. 

Folk that didn't care, failed as well. 

Just got to hope that Souttar, Naismith, Washington, Walker can get fit, stay fit and add something. 

He's not lost the dressing room but folk saying the dressing room can gtf aren't thinking right. We'll need some, if not most of them to be committed and care for the rest of the season. 

Captain Lithuania

If the players are against Stendel then they are against us the supporters. 

As a fan base we need to back his decisions, **** the players that don’t buy in to it. They’re not fit to wear the shirt. I think Stendel is the perfect man for the job but the “players” he has are the problem. Hope they all get bombed out. 

I think Ann Budge should haul in a representative group of players for a meeting.     They need a ****ing giant rocket up the arse.     Levein doing it would not be accepted so Budge will need to personally intervene.

These players,   if they don't get their heads out their arses,    should be given a total hounding.    I would almost accept relegation if that lot spent the rest of their time at Hearts in absolute misery.

Cory McNamara
4 hours ago, Newton51 said:

The timing for stendel hasn't been great as stendel has to wait for the window to bomb People out. 

Who in their right mind would sign them?

5 hours ago, Satchmo said:

Getting worried the man has lost the dressing room already. Whelan, Mulraney and his criticism of Berra and other senior players in the press. Granted these huddies deserve all the criticism directed at them, but if you need them to play and they have downed tools, we’re in deep shit.

Great we need to lose half of them ASAP!

I said this a few weeks ago, something very odd happening at Hearts right now. Levein not getting sacked and the odd “relieved of his duties” statement is a giant red flag to me. I still have a feeling that the power in the club still lies with Levein. For all we are told that he bleeds maroon, ive always felt that his no 1 priority is himself. What other club has had a manger perform so badly as Levein only to keep them on in a joint Sporting Director role? It’s just weird. And I have to question the decision making and leadership of Budge throughout this shambles. 

Maybe I’m well off the mark with my concerns, but nobody can honestly say that what is going on at Hearts is normal.

We need a massive clearout, and it needs to happen ASAP, or we could be in for a very rough few years. 

Edited by amadjambo

1 hour ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Stendel and Hearts are just not compatable,Stendel is a coach,very much on the technical side,we needed a manager to come in with a vision for the whole club which is broken.

I know it’s early on in his time here but I just can’t see this working out.

From what I've heard he is getting involved in everything down to doors missing in showers to the appearance of the bus driver. 

2 hours ago, DarioHMFC said:

It's a legit question right now, he's played the 3 shittest team in the league and lost to all 3 with only a single goal scored, ****ed off to Germany during the whole preperation for the derby and whether its translation issues or what sounds like he's doing us a favour being here rather than actually wanting it. 

If McCall or Mccann had got the job and done the above they'd be getting hounded out of town by the pitch fork brigade 

ffs 

The guy is in the door 5 mins and hes inherited leveins team who had were coached not to lose a goal , it will take a while,.

if whelan and murlaney aren't happy 

Well fu**  them they haven't exactly been great before daniel turned up  

I still think he can turn it around and keep us up

HHGH

Edited by Marczero

Mulraney is hopeless. Delighted if he's offski, and even better if we get a few quid in return. No heart at all. Hides, shites out of everything and can't cross. Pointless player in a good team, an absolute liability in a struggling one. 

20 minutes ago, JimKongUno said:

It's a legit question right now, he's played the 3 shittest team in the league and lost to all 3 with only a single goal scored, ****ed off to Germany during the whole preperation for the derby and whether its translation issues or what sounds like he's doing us a favour being here rather than actually wanting it. 

If McCall or Mccann had got the job and done the above they'd be getting hounded out of town by the pitch fork brigade 

Bollocks. 

If anything, he was away 2 days. He sounds like he cares, he is just shocked at the absolute state of the team, something we have known for months. 

The legit question is why have we given the guy the Job with zero of his own staff but with the previous regime still walking about the club?

We are an absolute mess, that is not DS' fault. 

It is far too premature to criticize Stendel at the moment. He is clearly trying to implement modern ideas into a team and a league that doesn't accept change (a reason for the stagnancy of Scottish football). Players like Berra, Halkett etc are going to be reluctant to try a new football philosophy as they know no different then the Hoofball we have all become accustomed to. My gut feeling is that this appointment is in the realms of Cathro and may turn out to be another disastrous appointment by Budge. Stendel is the first manager in 82 years to lose their opening 4 games as a Hearts manager. He was sacked by Barnsley who currently sit at the foot of the Championship in England (they are one of the wealthiest sides in that league) and Hannover after just 10 months. Lets just wait and see what happens. He deserves to remain until the end of the season.

If they’re not up to the fight of keeping us in this division, then they can retire. Do us all a favour and free up the money to recruit some players who could give a **** about their employers. 

I’ve never detested a Hearts player, until now. I really detest every last mother fecking one of them. Spineless feckers the lot of them

I am 100% behind Daniel Stendel. If he culls the lot of them I’ll be right behind him shovelling and bagging the shit up. 

All roads lead to Gorgie
3 hours ago, Arnaud Djoum said:

If the players are against Stendel then they are against us the supporters. 

As a fan base we need to back his decisions, **** the players that don’t buy in to it. They’re not fit to wear the shirt. I think Stendel is the perfect man for the job but the “players” he has are the problem. Hope they all get bombed out. 

The players look like they are against the supporters anyway, even Berra's body language suggests that. Stendel will have everyones backing in his quest to change the malaise that has set in to most of the squad, AB has to back him fully though and remember her part in our alarming drop in performances.

8 hours ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Oh shut up.

2 days more? Go and take a break from here with your family - if you have any

Go away ..... you give me earache with your childish uncalled for insults!

PS try and grow up 

Stendel has to lose the current dressing room for us to move forward.

No issue there. We need to clear out and he needs to bring in his own players. 

1 hour ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

The players look like they are against the supporters anyway, even Berra's body language suggests that. Stendel will have everyones backing in his quest to change the malaise that has set in to most of the squad, AB has to back him fully though and remember her part in our alarming drop in performances.

There was a guy shouting dogs abuse at Berra just as he came off the pitch and he was headed down the tunnel at full time. 

Berra called him out on it and gestures for him to come down and say it to his face

the guy was out of order shouting the abuse in the first place but you could see that Berra reacted instantly. Emotions running high  and all that but I really feel that disconnect at the moment. This is our club captain ffs 

Got the dressing room, lost the dressing room, doesn't really matter. Losers are losers. Losers under levein, still losers. Get shot of 90% of them. Bunch of cowards

It should have been ten
10 hours ago, DarioHMFC said:

9 hours ago, Brave Hearts said:

wrong way round - it is the dressing room has lost the Manager

and with their lack of performance and their attitude, the players have lost the fans

Spot on 

Ernie Eskilsson
15 hours ago, Satchmo said:

I agree the players are absolutely garbage, but the problem is what if they don’t want to leave. We’ll be paying them more than they will get anywhere else. We’re in a position where unfortunately we’re going to have to rely on some of these wanks to get us out the shit, I doubt we can afford another 4-5 good players to sign in January. How we can move some of this dross is beyond me.

Levein and McPhee have been tasked with moving on some of the crap that they brought in. That’s the most positive contribution they could make...

Lord Beni of Gorgie

A club going in more directions than Spaghetti junction. 

Disaster seems unavoidable now. Not Stendels doing but don't see him solving it either 

12 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

A club going in more directions than Spaghetti junction. 

Disaster seems unavoidable now. Not Stendels doing but don't see him solving it either 

Levein has single handedly ruined our club and was still supported by some to the very bitter end when he was still creating all of the damage 

We then bring in the new gaffer, hand him Levein and his failed backroom team/staff to work with, the same ones who were a big part of the problem in the first place, and then after 4 games it’s time to put forward some doubts ?

I find it really sad in all honesty. It actually feels like we have set this guy up to fail before he has even started 

Macphee and Levein tasked with identifying new players for him to pick and then tasked with getting rid of the same dross that they signed ? 

Only at HOMFC this can happen. Most clubs would have got rid of them or found a solution for obvious reasons. Not us.

Sorry Daniel, but we will make it as difficult as possible for you to succeed. Why ? Ach, Failed employees still have their uses 

pettigrewsstylist
12 hours ago, maroon said:

Unsure if this has been said and could May be wrong but heard when Mulraney came off he gave Stendel the middle finger. Wish I was joking.

Any truth in this?

pettigrewsstylist
2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Maybe the fans could be invited in to the dressing room for a wee word.

Haha gumshields and snotters

pettigrewsstylist
11 hours ago, Marky mark said:

My paranoia is reaching disturbing proportions now but my question is this ‘ has DS been set up to fail at his tenure with us 

Bizzare isn't it! Does his stubborn and mean streak run that far? Im convinced he could manipulate Budge blindly if/as reqd.

When youve explored all the probables ..etc....

Edited by pettigrewsstylist