Has Stendel lost the dressing room?

Satchmo

Getting worried the man has lost the dressing room already. Whelan, Mulraney and his criticism of Berra and other senior players in the press. Granted these huddies deserve all the criticism directed at them, but if you need them to play and they have downed tools, we’re in deep shit.

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr Elwood P

• kingantti1874

• Jambo-Fox

• Enzo Chiefo

Diadora Van Basten

To be honest he should just call them out.

He is sounding silly pulling his punches to avoid upsetting the players.

It is obvious he thinks they are awful.

2 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

Getting worried the man has lost the dressing room already. Whelan, Mulraney and his criticism of Berra and other senior players in the press. Granted these huddies deserve all the criticism directed at them, but if you need them to play and they have downed tools, we’re in deep shit.

It’s not his players and not his coaches, so he may never have had it.   

Jean Louis Valois

I'd back Daniel Stendel everyday over this squad of players. Hopefully Berra is right behind him but if he's not it wouldn't surprise me. Perry Kitchen was a better captain than him and that's saying something. 

He's quite right to criticise these imposters in public. Every one of these ****s should know exactly how unacceptable their performances have been all year! 

2 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

To be honest he should just call them out.

He is sounding silly pulling his punches to avoid upsetting the players.

It is obvious he thinks they are awful.

He will not be in such a diplomatic manner  in the dressing room he knows exactly who he wants rid of but it remains to be seen if he can 

Edited by Kyle1874

I have thought long ago there is something wrong in our dressing room. Hopefully it is just miss management for too long and it's about to get fixed during the break.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

One of two things should happen. Either we sign half a dozen players in January or we don't and we're ****ed, in which case we should just play Cochrane, McDonald etc and give them game time. Either way, this shower should be done. 

I agree the players are absolutely garbage, but the problem is what if they don’t want to leave. We’ll be paying them more than they will get anywhere else. We’re in a position where unfortunately we’re going to have to rely on some of these wanks to get us out the shit, I doubt we can afford another 4-5 good players to sign in January. How we can move some of this dross is beyond me.

Stendel came in at the worst possible time, with having 2 games a week pretty much since he arrived he’s not had the time on the training pitch he would have wanted to drill in his ideas. 

The biggest issue for me is that he still hasn’t been able to bring his own coaches in. 

I hope during the winter break he manages to get at least one of his coaches in and we start to see a large number of players released,  and we we a mini preseason during those few weeks 

Diadora Van Basten

He has been given Craig Levein’s players, Craig Leveins coaching staff and Craig Levein is lurking in the background. 

Not really surprising the dressing room don’t want him.

14 months of being the worst team in the league.

I’d be more concerned if he wasn’t upsetting the wasters.

Not happy? There’s the window open, get your agent to find you a club and **** off. Danke schon.

Just now, scotty2442 said:

The biggest issue for me is that he still hasn’t been able to bring his own coaches in. 

Budge was probably hoping he picked levein to be his right hand man.

John mcCartney
3 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

I agree the players are absolutely garbage, but the problem is what if they don’t want to leave. We’ll be paying them more than they will get anywhere else. We’re in a position where unfortunately we’re going to have to rely on some of these wanks to get us out the shit, I doubt we can afford another 4-5 good players to sign in January. How we can move some of this dross is beyond me.

smells of Fester

2 minutes ago, scotty2442 said:

Stendel came in at the worst possible time, with having 2 games a week pretty much since he arrived he’s not had the time on the training pitch he would have wanted to drill in his ideas. 

I hope during the winter break he manages to get at least one of his coaches in and we start to see a large number of players released,  and we we a mini preseason during those few weeks 

..... not had time on the training pitch he would have wanted ..... 

he could have had a lot more if he had wanted!!

Just now, Tott said:

Budge was probably hoping he picked levein to be his right hand man.

Budge thought/thinks bringing in DS is enough.

This is a woman who a week ago was thinking we’d finish top 4/6.

Clueless.

If the players don’t like it, they are the ones who should **** off. They didn’t want to play for Craig, they didn’t play for Austin and if they don’t play for Daniel.... leave lads, pack yer shit, clear your lockers, get away to ****. You will all be replaced with guys that do want to be here.

It’s clearly not the manager. It’s the players. 

RustyRightPeg

No. There are 20 odd losers in that dressing room that have probably had their feathers ruffled and might not like it.

Hahaha “lost the dressing room” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 We've the worst dressing room in the league, it’s the players that have lost the club.

Anyone blaming Stendel in anyway needs to just F off and seek some mental health support.

kingantti1874

If he has it’s not just him, it’s us - in that the players have lost us!! our fans HATE our players and we  let it be known. We require a massive clear out.. the whole FOOTBALL department is dead

Edited by kingantti1874

2 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

..... not had time on the training pitch he would have wanted ..... 

he could have had a lot more if he had wanted!!

Yes the extra 8 hours would have produced a world class striker. 

Not Stendal's fault 

The players have lost the fans and that should be more of a concern to them rather than downing tools against the new manager.

ToadKiller Dog

I dont think he has lost the dressing room, the majority of players I think are just mentally fecked ,but there clearly a good few who dont really give a **** ,and some who respond to criticism by giving the finger and hiding .

Hahahahahahaha I’ve read some pish on here in the last few months but this has to be up there.

If there’s people taking a hump because he’s told them a few home truths then they either man the **** up or get the **** out. They’re bottom of the league at new year, they need to take a long hard look at themselves before throwing any toys out of the pram. To be honest, I hope Daniel has tore every single one of them a new arsehole. Not entirely convinced that isn’t why Whelan isn’t coming. 

pettigrewsstylist
16 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

Nope he has not. He has not earned it yet, which is just as concerning. 

A few players efforts have noticably raised for reasons which could be explained.

Leading by example is usually a good way to start!!!

I’m not blaming Stendel, I think he’s a quality manager, but his hands are completely tied. He has to get a tune out this lot and get them playing for him. Not one even looks remotely interested. Players like Berra and Naismith should be helping him in the background and getting the players on board and up for this fight. 

The lack of a number two is a very serious problem too. The players will still be looking in the direction of the old guard. We need a compete overhaul in the coaching department ASAP. 

The dressing room was already lost lol

But no, i don't think he has, the majority of the players seem to be trying. They were still trying at 90 minutes today. 

They're just not good enough. 

We have to be careful here how much trust we put in the manager, some would suggest it is blind faith backing a guy to the hilt who has lost close to/approaching 20 games in a row now. 

John mcCartney
1 minute ago, Space Pirate said:

The dressing room was already lost lol

But no, i don't think he has, the majority of the players seem to be trying. They were still trying at 90 minutes today. 

They're just not good enough. 

indeed

The Real Maroonblood
5 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Hahaha “lost the dressing room” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 We've the worst dressing room in the league, it’s the players that have lost the club.

Anyone blaming Stendel in anyway needs to just F off and seek some mental health support.

I agree.

It’s some thread.

Fort Vallance
20 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

Aye. Let's bring in a coach who'll give these losers a wee cuddle when they don't fancy it. 

MarkDevriesScores4

Stendel has turned up to a squad of fat, lazy, unfit losers with no discipline.

i’d play academy players before starting the majority of them.

if he’s lost the dressing room it’s because they’ve been spoiled by the previous manager and coaches letting them away with murder. I’ve not seen hearts looking fit since the championship 

Edited by MarkDevriesScores4

Captain Canada

If the players are unhappy then they can all leave as far as I'm concerned. With the exception of 2 or 3, they are a disgrace and have been for too long.

I'm glad Stendel is falling out with some of them because they need told the truth about how pathetic their application and attitude is.