Has Stendel lost the dressing room?

Satchmo

Diadora Van Basten

The only players who have played consistently well are Smith and Hickey. A few players have played well in spurts but it must be really frustrating for Stendel.

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr Elwood P

• kingantti1874

• Jambo-Fox

• Enzo Chiefo

Diadora Van Basten
2 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

I wouldn't blame him if he just said **** this nonsense and left. Probably a wise career move tbh. 

I wouldn’t blame him either.

45 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Can Kickback unite?

#TeamStendal

Imposters GTF. 

I'm with this

MarkDevriesScores4

Stendel is the boss. What he says goes and as players, if you don’t do what you are told, you’re dropped and you will be finding a way out the club whilst being made to clean the squad boots and working the bar at hospitality until a team will take you.

personally, I’d happily see Stendel get rid of the entire squad of fat lazy unfit losers.

The players are just not very good, that is the fact of the matter. A combination of lower league English and Scottish shite topped off with players who were once good but are now finished or permanently injured. Recruited and given lengthy contracts by shysters who are unbelievably still making important decisons for the club. 

If he isn't given money and his own staff in the January window I wouldn't be astonished to see Stendel walk. Where we are right now Hearts is perhaps the most difficult managerial job in the country. 

Leveins Battalion

Stendel won’t be here long,he has come into a farcical situation.No manager could work with this club just now.

Budge couldn’t wait to get her puss on the TV at his unveiling and then sat beside him in the most awkward press conference ever seen live on Sky.

Meanwhile Levein and MacPhee work behind the scenes trying to fix us,comedy gold.

Jambof3tornado
1 minute ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Stendel won’t be here long,he has come into a farcical situation.No manager could work with this club just now.

Budge couldn’t wait to get her puss on the TV at his unveiling and then sat beside him in the most awkward press conference ever seen live on Sky.

Meanwhile Levein and MacPhee work behind the scenes trying to fix us,comedy gold.

Stendel will turn this around. Needs given the chance to get his backroom staff in NOW and the window to ship who he wants out and bring in what he needs.

3 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Hopefully Stendel has more fortitude than you think. 

59 minutes ago, Whatever said:

14 months of being the worst team in the league.

I’d be more concerned if he wasn’t upsetting the wasters.

Not happy? There’s the window open, get your agent to find you a club and **** off. Danke schon.

:spoton:

:yas: 

A_A wehatethehibs
6 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

I wouldn't blame him if he just said **** this nonsense and left. Probably a wise career move tbh. 

Honestly could see this happening. Before he took the job He will have looked at our squad on paper and thought, Berra, Whelan, Naismith - very experienced, quality guys. I can work with this. 

Now he is seeing the reality. 

43 minutes ago, Voiceofreasonfortheseason said:

Just watched the Stendel interview, beginning to think the guy hasn't got a clue what's going on. This is grim

Got to agree hope we have not made a mistake not very good tactically 

18 minutes ago, gedster said:

I saw this but not sure many did. Was just along from it but couldn't hear what was being said so don't know how Berra could. Guys were rightly angry. It was unprofessional from Berra who I hope is rightly embarrased at himself post game. However, it was the most passionate any of us had seen him all season. Needs fined for his conduct, no need

Was stood right next to him. He was calling them a disgrace to the jersey and telling them to leave get out the club, with a few expletives thrown in for good measure. Was only saying what the majority were thinking. Obviously hit a nerve with Berra. Uche came in for some stick but the majority bowed their heads as they headed up the tunnel 

I’m fully behind Stendel but must say I’m pretty surprised in how his first 4 games have gone. Sure I get they’re not his players and he doesn’t have his assistants but I was hoping that till it changes we’d have seen a better return than 4 straight defeats and only 1 goal in the process. 

pettigrewsstylist
3 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Honestly could see this happening. Before he took the job He will have looked at our squad on paper and thought, Berra, Whelan, Naismith - very experienced, quality guys. I can work with this. 

Now he is seeing the reality. 

What about Maclean ffs??

It's the worst dressing room we've had in a long time. I sense the players don't really talk to each other or get on all that much. We just aren't a close nit bunch and that is Craig Levein and Austin MacPhee's fault for their awful recruitment over the years. We don't have one player that is an absolute prick and that would go through their team mate. 

I'm 100% behind Stendel if he wants to call a few people out. 

Absolute guffies the lot of them.

A_A wehatethehibs
1 minute ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

What about Maclean ffs??

I just mean, he would’ve seen those experienced players on paper and thought this is a decent squad, I can work with this and improve things 

But now he’s seeing the reality of how deep the rot is 

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, DG_HMFC said:

It's the worst dressing room we've had in a long time. I sense the players don't really talk to each other or get on all that much. We just aren't a close nit bunch and that is Craig Levein and Austin MacPhee's fault for their awful recruitment over the years. We don't have one player that is an absolute prick and that would go through their team mate. 

I'm 100% behind Stendel if he wants to call a few people out. 

Absolute guffies the lot of them.

Hopefully the said players are contacting their agents to look for other clubs.

pettigrewsstylist
9 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Need to shift as many as possible next week. Make all available. 

Where im at to be honest. This cant go on.

2 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Where im at to be honest. This cant go on.

No way i could criticise Hickey, Smith or, dare i say it, Clare today. Still, 3 is a poor starting point. 

In answer to the OP, it's certainly looks possible, but then they were already a shower of useless cowards. Would love a fit and healthy JJ to have done a short term rescue mission. Some of those wee pricks would be wearing nappies after he went through them. 

1 hour ago, Jean Louis Valois said:

I'd back Daniel Stendel everyday over this squad of players. Hopefully Berra is right behind him but if he's not it wouldn't surprise me. Perry Kitchen was a better captain than him and that's saying something. 

This. The guy stands alone. We have to back him. Or should that be Budge has to back him............with cash......!!

pettigrewsstylist
1 minute ago, TypoonJambo said:

No way i could criticise Hickey, Smith or, dare i say it, Clare today. Still, 3 is a poor starting point. 

Wont be looking to keep anyone on a lone performance which resulted in zero effect on game. Those very low standards of acceptability is why we are where we are.

All irrelevant though, as DS will decide who stays/goes, allegedly anyway. and i shall support his choices with a clean slate.

I suspect he has already decided Hickey and Smith stay.

5 minutes ago, VALDOS' said:

Some of those wee pricks would be wearing nappies after he went through them. 

Tough day but reading lines like this does remind you of why you love the Hearts. 

1 minute ago, Section Q said:

This. The guy stands alone. We have to back him. Or should that be Budge has to back him............with cash......!!

Think we should hire a plane for Aberdeen game with banner saying it's Stendels way or the highway, let the players know where we (hopefully) stand ...

Dagger Is Back

These were the guys that Levein signed that we’re all the right characters.

If this is the extent of their character, they can GTF.

We need guys who will give everything they have for our club. If they aren’t prepared to do that, then I don’t care how upset they get

1 hour ago, Satchmo said:

Getting worried the man has lost the dressing room already. Whelan, Mulraney and his criticism of Berra and other senior players in the press. Granted these huddies deserve all the criticism directed at them, but if you need them to play and they have downed tools, we’re in deep shit.

The three you mentioned can all leave tomorrow for free and I wouldn’t give a shit.

Whelan gave up after he got picked for ROI in last internationals. He didn’t want to come her in the first place.

Mulraney isn’t good enough and people get all excited by his one good performance in 10. Hearts will be the highest level he will ever play at.

Berra, Levein brought in cover for him in Halkett who is now even worse than Christophe. Berra is done and a replacement should be found ASAP. 

who else has DS pissed off?

HillmanHearts

What would have helped our situation is that If Naismith could actually give a feck he would have offered to be in the dugout helping out and showing some solidarity for his club. 

I would say Levien lost the dressing room by pampering them and Stendel wants them to get off there lazy ****ing arses and work for the money they are being payed.

9 minutes ago, HillmanHearts said:

What would have helped our situation is that If Naismith could actually give a feck he would have offered to be in the dugout helping out and showing some solidarity for his club. 

Thats what i dont get. Comes off at half time with an "achey back" or feels a wee bit of a tight hammy then ****s off for a few weeks to Ayrshire. Doesn't rock up to pass on his experience, gee them up, either during training or actual matches. 

Showing no commitment to the fight im afraid. Should at the very least attend training and be sat behind the dugout. 

JennytheJambo

The dressing room was lost along time ago. They are now being found out for what they really are and the truth hurts. Levein allowed them to do what the liked by the sounds of it. 

Dagger Is Back
1 minute ago, TypoonJambo said:

Thats what i dont get. Comes off at half time with an "achey back" or feels a wee bit of a tight hammy then ****s off for a few weeks to Ayrshire. Doesn't rock up to pass on his experience, gee them up, either during training or actual matches. 

Showing no commitment to the fight im afraid. Should at the very least attend training and be sat behind the dugout. 

Naismith was at the Oriam last Monday. He was in training gear although I didn’t see him in ‘action’

5 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Naismith was at the Oriam last Monday. He was in training gear although I didn’t see him in ‘action’

I hope thats true because i seriously believe him and Danielle are the perfect combination to fire up players. How ever, if he pulls a sicky then dissappears, as i sincerely hope he doesn't, then were paying too much. 

Thankfully a lot of the shitebags in the dressing room will be away shortly so this won't be a problem for long (If there is anything in it that is).

These wasters need to be told the truth.

Just empathises why he needs his own men in around him pronto.

Dagger Is Back
18 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

I hope thats true because i seriously believe him and Danielle are the perfect combination to fire up players. How ever, if he pulls a sicky then dissappears, as i sincerely hope he doesn't, then were paying too much. 

He definitely was. I was up there myself and saw him 

6 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Just read his aftergame interview,herr Stendel is a slaver,Cathroesque statements.

Bollox, Cathro inherited an average but expensive squad. Daniel haa inherited a shit and unmotivated gutless pile of shite. 

It is worrying how quite a few people on this board want to turn on DS already. Very much like the Cathro, Levein, Ann tirades that come out on every thread regardless of subject.

The man is just in the door and has inherited a poor, bloated, unmotivated squad with rock bottom moral.

Hats off to him just for accepting the challenge. I'm sure he will come good.

But let's get behind him.

What he says on camera and what he actually thinks will probably be very different. Let's judge him at the end of the season.

south morocco
3 hours ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

I hope he has. They can all **** off. I'm with Stendel over any of those shitebags. 

Me too, imposters the lot of them 

south morocco
15 minutes ago, JamboAndrew said:

It is worrying how quite a few people on this board want to turn on DS already. Very much like the Cathro, Levein, Ann tirades that come out on every thread regardless of subject.

The man is just in the door and has inherited a poor, bloated, unmotivated squad with rock bottom moral.

Hats off to him just for accepting the challenge. I'm sure he will come good.

But let's get behind him.

What he says on camera and what he actually thinks will probably be very different. Let's judge him at the end of the season.

Agreed it’s cxxxxx ridiculous to blame the new boss 

3 hours ago, Satchmo said:

Getting worried the man has lost the dressing room already. Whelan, Mulraney and his criticism of Berra and other senior players in the press. Granted these huddies deserve all the criticism directed at them, but if you need them to play and they have downed tools, we’re in deep shit.

I wish we could lose the dressing room !!