Stendel signs two and a half year contract

Sooperstar

Coburg Hearts
1 hour ago, ramrod said:

Nah , they've had a right to moan and they'll all be back quick enough once he get the results going in the right direction. 

They have a right to moan, but to call Berra a shitebag, whatever that means, is pathetic. A bit like your posts saying this deal was not happening.

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Coburg Hearts

• mitch41

• GinRummy

• Armageddon

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, sadj said:

Where did ya go? Staff night out?

Treated the good lady to Porterhouse 

6 minutes ago, tolcross lad said:

Last year the players XMAS night out was cancelled following the Livi defeat.Not sure whats happening this year.Maybe Daniel will organise something superdupper. 

Trip to the beach. 

Gullane. 

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
6 minutes ago, VagabondJambo said:
Fantastic appointment!
Well done and thank you, Ann Budge (and everyone involved in the process), for this big and brave statement of intent and ambition!  Also well done for making it happen within the timescale that was indicated from the start of the hire process - despite the obstacles and challenges.  A determined, thorough, and professional execution.

Daniel Stendel’s style-of-play philosophy is clear, and that signals a time of exciting and entertaining football ahead.
Realistically, the transformation won’t be immediate, so fans’ patience and unwavering support is required 😲, and I imagine we’ll see some team-members replaced in the process.

Let’s stop looking back, stop the “should have”s, and fully support the start of a new exciting and successful Hearts era.
Welcome to Hearts, Daniel and team!

PS  It’s been some ride up to this point, and the Stendel thread was some thread! Thanks to the Barnsley fans who have posted, and those who have made positive and constructive posts! 

Good to see there’s a hearts fan on this site.👍🏼

Coburg Hearts
1 hour ago, Martin_T said:

He has to get belief and confidence back into the players as soon as possible. The squad is flawed, but equally I think that there are several players who with fresh coaching and leadership could really be much better than they have shown so far.

Well done to you for being the first to see the opportunity and possibility of this happening.

It's the start of a new era.
I'm massively optimistic, and just looking for some fun watching the team play with a different mentality.

If Stendel massively overachieves, he'll be headhunted and made an offer he can't refuse.
Such is life...

But meanwhile, I'm happy to sit back and enjoy the ride...life is way too short to indulge the historical revisionist moaners and haters.

2 hours ago, RalphieCifaretto said:

Apologies if posted elsewhere, but good short video about Stendel at Barnsley. 

Welcome🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪

Sums him up perfectly.

20 minutes ago, Toby Tyke said:

I'm glad you got your man. 

Living in the the republic of South Yorkshire we don't have much to do with Scottish football  (Aberdeen not scoring today cost me £270 winnings) however now I'm sure there will be many Reds fans now have a Scottish team so 'Come on you Jambos'

Thanks Toby, and good luck to Barnsley, we are both in trouble right now.

Coburg Hearts
21 minutes ago, VagabondJambo said:
Fantastic appointment!
Well done and thank you, Ann Budge (and everyone involved in the process), for this big and brave statement of intent and ambition!  Also well done for making it happen within the timescale that was indicated from the start of the hire process - despite the obstacles and challenges.  A determined, thorough, and professional execution.

Daniel Stendel’s style-of-play philosophy is clear, and that signals a time of exciting and entertaining football ahead.
Realistically, the transformation won’t be immediate, so fans’ patience and unwavering support is required 😲, and I imagine we’ll see some team-members replaced in the process.

Let’s stop looking back, stop the “should have”s, and fully support the start of a new exciting and successful Hearts era.
Welcome to Hearts, Daniel and team!

PS  It’s been some ride up to this point, and the Stendel thread was some thread! Thanks to the Barnsley fans who have posted, and those who have made positive and constructive posts! 

Excellent post.

31 minutes ago, allyby said:

I may be wrong but didn't he say a deal had been agreed but negotiations were still taking place due to his backroom staff, hey ho maybe too much celebrations of the Scottish National Drams.

Said Stendell had signed iirc

22 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

They have a right to moan, but to call Berra a shitebag, whatever that means, is pathetic. A bit like your posts saying this deal was not happening.

Ffs just what I need a stalker 😩

For clarity I stated that I THOUGHT the deal wasn't happening . 

And big Cristophe as much as I love him as been acting like a Shite bag on the pitch of late  along with a few other . Can the new manager coach that out them ?  Hopefully/ 

Coburg Hearts
1 minute ago, ramrod said:

Ffs just what I need a stalker 😩

For clarity I stated that I THOUGHT the deal wasn't happening . 

And big Cristophe as much as I love him as been acting like a Shite bag on the pitch of late  along with a few other . Can the new manager coach that out them ?  Hopefully/ 

a stalker????

What does Berra being a shitebag mean? I think he is due respect for his services to Hearts.

17 minutes ago, Australis...... said:

Will Daniel be introduced to Levein and will Levein then be told to keep the feck out of his way by the club?

One lump or two Mr Stendel?

37 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Well done to you for being the first to see the opportunity and possibility of this happening.

I just hope it works out, but I think either way the club needed a change of direction. The likes of Ross or McCall would have been more of the same.

Just now, Martin_T said:

I just hope it works out, but I think either way the club needed a change of direction. The likes of Ross or McCall would have been more of the same.

where I’m at. We need to break the mould.

The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, Martin_T said:

This.

It's a new dawn

A new day
A new life
For me feelin' good

Lets hope it all works out as we hope

He has to assess the players

He has to decide who to keep and those who should move on

He has to decide who to bring in on the playing side

He has to decide who to keep and bring in on the coaching side

Most importantly he has to get the team performing in the style he wants to implement and bring the team and the fans together.

Now that's December taken care of so in January...…….........……………………...😁

Edited by CJGJ

Coburg Hearts
8 minutes ago, Martin_T said:

At least we've pushed the boat out and Ann Budge deserve enormous credit for seeing this through. Agree with what you say above.

Attention Attention to all Jambos

You’re team needs you this saturday

Tell everyone you know the Gorgie Boys are back for real

Let’s fill our home and make some noise

All 

2 hours ago, Castle rock said:

Barry Anderson

@BarryAnderson_

·

6m

Daniel Stendel likely to bring one assistant with him to Hearts, Chris Stern or Dale Tonge. Nothing decided yet on Austin MacPhee, Jon Daly or Liam Fox (for those asking). DS will get the chance to assess playing & coaching staff for himself. #HMFC

The wife just said she prefers Tonge to Stern but I'm not sure if she was talking about football...

15 minutes ago, Martin_T said:

🤞

let’s do this hearts

new start for the whole club 

hopefully exciting times ahead 

5 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

All 

👍

1 hour ago, Francis Albert said:

I have posted positively … very positively...  about the appointment. 

In what way was my light hearted comment negative about the appointment? For the most part Arsenal fans loved Mertesacker and the song was an expression of that. If my innocent little comment meant anything it meant that Hearts fans might grow to love our BFG. Lighten up and grow up please.

Not just a PC age but an ultra sensitive one it seems!

No need to include a dig at Ann on a positive thread. 

8 minutes ago, stuart500 said:

The wife just said she prefers Tonge to Stern but I'm not sure if she was talking about football...

Believe me, she prefers der tonge😁😁

Pasquale for King
13 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

All 

Can’t ****ing wait, what a difference from Wednesday 😃

Absolute Scenes

How does he get before he’s thrown to the boo boys? 

Seriously though do folk realise he will need time to imbed everything? Do not expect a quick turnaround. Unfortunately the state of our team is because of the standard of management we’ve had to endure the last few seasons. He will need time so let’s get behind him

welcome Daniel, can’t wait for you to get started. I hope several players have sleepless nights tonight knowing they are done

Edited by Absolute Scenes

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, Australis...... said:

Will Daniel be introduced to Levein and will Levein then be told to keep the feck out of his way by the club?

They've already met apparently. 

13 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Can’t ****ing wait, what a difference from Wednesday 😃

Is it as good as coming out of administration ?

Is it as good as winning Scottish Cups and the Championship ?

No it isn’t but I’ll tell you this it’s right up there what a great feeling.

Konrad von Carstein
2 minutes ago, schillaci said:

Many thanks, that made me smile even more. Look forward to singing that at a stadium nearby soon.

👍😂

1 minute ago, Homme said:

I'm trying to recall any other Germans who have come to our club but coming up blank. Anyone? 

Denis Prychynenko (of 2012 Cup Final substitute appearance fame) was born in Germany and is a German national. Freddie Bobic almost signed at the start of the Romanov era.

1 minute ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Denis Prychynenko (of 2012 Cup Final substitute appearance fame) was born in Germany and is a German national. Freddie Bobic almost signed at the start of the Romanov era.

Sowah too

jamboinglasgow
4 minutes ago, Homme said:

I'm trying to recall any other Germans who have come to our club but coming up blank. Anyone? 

Csaba's assistant was German. Sowah was German too 

17 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Is it as good as coming out of administration ?

Is it as good as winning Scottish Cups and the Championship ?

No it isn’t but I’ll tell you this it’s right up there what a great feeling.

Are we talking about hearts at fir park???

rudi must stay
6 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

I hope he does well... fresh meat for the mincer if he is cack!

Course.

But he won't be 😉 this is a good road for us to go down, tactically we are a very predictable team. That needs to change and with Stendel I think it will. 

The_razors_edge

Cautiously optimistic about this appointment. Not going to get carried away though - can’t cope with the disappointment if he’s a failure. Especially after the big build up 

Edited by The_razors_edge