• Coburg Hearts

• mitch41

• GinRummy

• Armageddon

number witheld
1 hour ago, BarneyBattles said:

I find it pathetic to be honest. 

Delighted about the appointment though. 

I agree bit petty. Playing to the ‘we run this city’ crowd. 

Ah well.

Cautiously optimistic. 

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

5 weeks and two days. 

Slap bang in the middle of her estimated timescale.

And some have the audacity to say she has no idea what she’s doing......

Going to be tough to start with as he's still working with the gutless garbage  in  our squad . Hopefully he targets a sttiker. In January and a couple of players with a bit of attitude to replace some of the whimpering Shite bags like Clare , Walker , Berra etc . 

Well done all those involved. Anyone upset over the Ross comments crack yer arses you miserable ****s. It’s an entertainment business after all.

53 minutes ago, ROKERITE said:

Congratulations, you've made an ambitious, exciting and impressive appointment. I wish he'd been unveiled at The SOL two months ago but I'll be keeping an eye on how he does at Tynecastle.

Good Luck to him and to Heart of Midlothian.

This is pay back for pinching Jon McLaughlin.

Just now, ramrod said:

Going to be tough to start with as he's still working with the gutless garbage  in  our squad . Hopefully he targets a sttiker. In January and a couple of players with a bit of attitude to replace some of the whimpering Shite bags like Clare , Walker , Berra etc . 

We'd be better off ditching some of the "whimpering" Hearts "supporters" on here.

jambo-in-furness
8 minutes ago, renren75 said:

He's gonna start a fire

And he's pal wae Jürgen

And he's our Big German

Ooo we got Daniel Stendel

And he loves his Jaeger's

And his gold tequila

Ooo we got Daniel Stendel

Got sacked Fae Barnsley

And he loves the Gorgie

I much prefer “that’s Stendel alright” to the auf wederesen pet tune that someone posted the other day,

if that catches on it could be the new my way

Feeling good about this appointment, he's got a hell of a job on mind to turn this shower around 

1 minute ago, Spoleto said:

We'd be better off ditching some of the "whimpering" Hearts "supporters" on here.

Nah , they've had a right to moan and they'll all be back quick enough once he get the results going in the right direction. 

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Will be something like a cracking new partnership with Oxfam or something.

Heh good job! Sneering at the poor now, as well as your usual attacks on women, blacks and cafflicks. 

Total weirdo and roaster imo

1 minute ago, dc-jambo said:

Heh good job! Sneering at the poor now, as well as your usual attacks on women, blacks and cafflicks. 

Total weirdo and roaster imo

He used to work for Billy Smart.

Francis Albert

Wonder if we will adopt the Per Mertesacker song that Arsenal fans used (bowdlerised to Big Friendly German on Google's sources). I guess not because he is not that big though has piled on a few pounds since this playing days. And of course Ann would not approve.

7 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

So replace kickback posters rather than hearts players. Doubt that would work tbh.

1 minute ago, Francis Albert said:

Wonder if we will adopt the Per Mertesacker song that Arsenal fans used (bowdlerised to Big Friendly German on Google's sources). I guess not because he is not that big though has piled on a few pounds since this playing days. And of course Ann would not approve.

Thanks for your contribution. 

2 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

And I wonder if you’ll refrain from being a grade A nob.

Barry Anderson

@BarryAnderson_

·

6m

Daniel Stendel likely to bring one assistant with him to Hearts, Chris Stern or Dale Tonge. Nothing decided yet on Austin MacPhee, Jon Daly or Liam Fox (for those asking). DS will get the chance to assess playing & coaching staff for himself. #HMFC

Francis Albert
Just now, Spoleto said:

By all accounts Mertesacker grew to like it and view it as a compliment. 

But of course in this PC  age I was not being serious.

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

He used to work for Billy Smart.

2 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Night is getting better. 

Stendel announced, Spoleto makes a comeback. 

:shockio:

I said before the semifinal that Stendel was the man for me,I didn't think it was going to happen so I am absolutely delighted with this appointment. 

There is a lot of work to be done though

Best news in ages. Thank f... that’s over 

got really really high hopes for this guy. Everything he does is built around a team and team work .. something that we haven’t had for a long long time 

Welcome to the Famous Daniel .. so glad your now on board to sort out our current malaise. Believe me, you have an opportunity to etch yourself into Gorgie Folklore 

Only difference with you and Jack Ross now was that before He managed the bigger club in Sunderland when you were at Barnsley but now you are managing Edinburgh’s premier team 

HHGH Great News 👍😊👍

12 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Ah you’re back - been away or just keeping your head down? 😉

7 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

hibs game done?  
is this the first one to find something negative in the appointment of the new manager. 
we are all proud of your contribution.  

1 minute ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I always keep my head up, and my chin.

1 minute ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

6 weeks of official morning for his idol.

He’s got a new theme as well. 

Welcome to Hearts Daniel

Sad that Levein has left you with so many rubbish, gutless snowflakes that call themselves footballers.

Good luck, you will need it bigtime, until you can bring in some fresh players with balls.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Major ****ing man crush developing. Absolutely giddy at the prospect of seeing him with the scarf and speaking. 😍

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

He has some job on his hands to rid us of these ****wits. I hope all dugout duds are away.

Any chance of a wee positive post re our new manager rather than a dig?  Or have you just condemned yourself to misery under Stendel before he’s started?

He has to get belief and confidence back into the players as soon as possible. The squad is flawed, but equally I think that there are several players who with fresh coaching and leadership could really be much better than they have shown so far.

Coburg Hearts
1 hour ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Thank **** for that we can finally move on, has it been confirmed that Austin and all Levein era coaches have been relieved of their duties? 

Even the coach that takes the team to games has got its P45.

I'm glad we have got him in at long last and I obviously hope he is successful. But, I'll reserve judgement for now and avoid hailing him as the Messiah until he has actually proven himself and gets this team playing, which will not be easy. He apparently favours an attacking/pressing style but we don't really have the players to deliver that so even if he is as good as he is made out to be, I expect that it will take a while before he clears out the deadwood and gets his type of players in.

21 minutes ago, brawlad74 said:

Feeling good about this appointment, he's got a hell of a job on mind to turn this shower around 

Can’t get any worse so he is in at a good time from his point of view 

Only way is up or I hope it is 

This is a good appointment - one the fans really can get behind, though some inevitably won't. Foreign coach who will not be afraid of the OF; Got a bit of success on the CV; reputation of a professional approach;

I think this is the best appointment we could have made.

1 minute ago, Jambos_1874 said:

I'm glad we have got him in at long last and I obviously hope he is successful. But, I'll reserve judgement for now and avoid hailing him as the Messiah until he has actually proven himself and gets this team playing, which will not be easy. He apparently favours an attacking/pressing style but we don't really have the players to deliver that so even if he is as good as he is made out to be, I expect that it will take a while before he clears out the deadwood and gets his type of players in.

We beat Celtic 4-0 playing an aggressive high press with a midfield of Cowie, Bauben, Cochrane and Callachan. It's all about motivation and desire.

Coburg Hearts
1 hour ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

We can only hope you're right because with the "players" he'll have to work with, you'll have to be.

Thanks, anyhow.

Will that be most of the players who had us top of the league 14 months ago?

The rat catcher
5 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Surprised no Stendel smiley yet. At least as worthy as Paulo!

image.png

Edited by The rat catcher

Welcome to Hearts Daniel. This is an exciting appointment and well done to Ann and the board for getting this done. 

By by the way is it just me or does he look a wee bit like Rudi with a bit Robbo mixed in there? That can only be a good thing!

Coburg Hearts
54 minutes ago, sadj said:

It is we covered this earlier in this thread or the odds thread didnt we. Its surrounded by ice walls patrolled by penguins

Aye, but you're a paid up member of the Flat Earth Society, Sadj. haha