Stendel signs two and a half year contract

Sooperstar

TFFT. Willkommen Herr Stendel. He's got work to do. 

Been announced on BBC Radio 5 now. That's how I heard so came straight on here. Sensible length of contract too. Hopefully he soon susses out all the dead wood and wage thieves and moves them on.

Edited by SwindonJambo

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Coburg Hearts

• mitch41

• GinRummy

• Armageddon

Nice one and long overdue. Let’s hope he can get this team kicked into shape. I sense another Sergio in the making here by using the players to play in their optimal positions. All the best Daniel! 

Coburg Hearts

Probably been posted, but this from Ewan Murray.

Have no idea if Stendel will be a success (given up on that!) but the Hearts board have played a blinder to leap an incredible level of personal and professional hurdles to land him. And he was only guy they wanted from the start.

Edited by Coburg Hearts

2 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

To be fair a few of them were spot on, just got the date of appointment wrong. Considering tge unpredictability of the Barnsley compo claim in the 11th hour, I'd say they did a no bad job.

:spoton:

RalphieCifaretto

Apologies if posted elsewhere, but good short video about Stendel at Barnsley. 

Welcome🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪

Congratulations, you've made an ambitious, exciting and impressive appointment. I wish he'd been unveiled at The SOL two months ago but I'll be keeping an eye on how he does at Tynecastle.

Good Luck to him and to Heart of Midlothian.

A_A wehatethehibs

Thank **** for that we can finally move on, has it been confirmed that Austin and all Levein era coaches have been relieved of their duties? 

Just now, neilnunb said:

Exactly. We're hardly in a position to be having wee digs. Bloody Ross has taken Hibs 10 points clear of us already ffs.

It’s a small gripe. It takes the edge of today’s monstrosity but is it a yopper that writes these things ?

Welcome Daniel and the very best of luck: we're all going to need it!

17 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Now how about a full house for the St Johnstone game on the 14th. Tell everyone you know the Hearts are coming back to where they belong at the top of Scottish football. Get you family, friends, workmates, neighbours, and boyfriends/girlfriends to Tynecastle to welcome a new beginning. Let’s make some noise.

First good post of 2019, better late than never. Agree. Let’s get Tynecastle bouncing.

GorgieFifeLife
26 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Welcome Daniel. Hope you know what you've let yourself in for because it's an absolute cluster**** of a mess you've got to sort out!

When we start pumping Aberdeen then we can have wee digs at that lot.

Edited by GorgieFifeLife

17 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Now how about a full house for the St Johnstone game on the 14th. Tell everyone you know the Hearts are coming back to where they belong at the top of Scottish football. Get you family, friends, workmates, neighbours, and boyfriends/girlfriends to Tynecastle to welcome a new beginning. Let’s make some noise.

Who stole Mitch’s login?  
great post. Get behind Hearts and stop the slagging each other nonsense. 

5 minutes ago, ROKERITE said:

Congratulations, you've made an ambitious, exciting and impressive appointment. I wish he'd been unveiled at The SOL two months ago but I'll be keeping an eye on how he does at Tynecastle.

Cheers mate and to your lot also. 👍

J.T.F.Robertson
3 minutes ago, ROKERITE said:

We can only hope you're right because with the "players" he'll have to work with, you'll have to be.

Thanks, anyhow.

2 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

First good post ever, better late than never. Agree. Let’s get Tynecastle bouncing.

Still is sour mouthful inducing.  FWF

Tennant's  6's

Stendel & his coaching team.

Current lot punted.

Budge & her Benefactors better back him to the hilt in January and in the summer.

We need a team that we can be proud of again :flagwave:

6 minutes ago, RalphieCifaretto said:

Apologies if posted elsewhere, but good short video about Stendel at Barnsley. 

Welcome🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪

Moist

:clumshot:

3 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Given the salary this dude is receiving I guess 2.5 years is a sensible decision 

Ahhh now a new stick to have ready to beat the club with.

How would you know his salary?

Edited by Jamboelite

Finally!

Must admit to having a wry smile on my face reading the official statement from the club. 

I have a lot of confidence in the man. He was the guy I hoped we would get in from the start. 

It may have taken a good few weeks, but now he's here, and can get to work right away! 

There's still so much to play for this season! 

New voices, new ideas, a new start. Exactly what we need! 

Rid ourselves of this existing coaching set up. Thanks for your time lads. Your taxi's are outside waiting. 

I'm hopeful Stendel's reign is the format to have us back where we should be. 

Would be nice to read if he is being joined by his coaching staff.

Coburg Hearts
37 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Anthony Brown is an EEN hack, yes??  Posting the German flag certainly indicates good news.....unless it's Bertie Vogts.

In my humble opinion, he is the best football journalist  by quite a distance on that rag.

jamboinglasgow
1 minute ago, usagi said:

Has there been any info on whether his two coaches are also joining, didn't see any mention of them.

nothing from the club, though Barry Anderson says he is only bringing 1 assistant. 

Holyrood_Hearts
8 minutes ago, ROKERITE said:

Thanks & all the best to your lot this season. Is it right enough Phil Parkinson might be sacked already??

3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

13069AB2000005DC-0-image-m-108_1470010214789.jpg

☝️☝️. Not quite at that stage yet,  but a victory over Hibs on Boxing Day and....

Edited by Enzo Chiefo

Maroonblood22

Absolutely delighted! Wilkommen Herr Stendel!

Hopefully the start of a new Dawn at our club, onwards, upwards and **** the Hibs!

30 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

At last.

Welcome and I hope he proves a roaring success. 

He has a challenge in front of him that’s for sure. Whilst, have a few reservations he has been over hyped, he appears to get better with every passing defeat we have had☹️

I assume we decided to pay up compensation on the back of another defeat , hence why he’s not here etc for unveiling or whatever.

Hopefully this means the back of McPhee as well.

Where did you copy and paste that shite from? Aye Ann went here we lost 1-0 today so you tell us what ya want we’ll cave. 

J.T.F.Robertson
11 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Exactly. We're hardly in a position to be having wee digs. Bloody Ross has taken Hibs 10 points clear of us already ffs.

Catering to the "so long as we're better than Hibs" mindset. Nowt wrong with that, but I want more.

I know ........ :(

10 minutes ago, Sid said:

Who stole Mitch’s login?  
great post. Get behind Hearts and stop the slagging each other nonsense. 

Remember I’m a legend in my own mind!

cardboardcutout

As you get older you learn to trust your instincts and at no time have I ever felt disloyalty to Ann Budge! She’s perhaps been too loyal to those she knows love Hearts as she does but we’re finally there and the future starts now! Best of luck Daniel and we’re all behind you! 

Coburg Hearts
36 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

No, fair enough I8. It was just a joke...and I  happen to agree with you, he gave a lot of youngsters, including one Craig Gordon , their debut . Persevering  with him would probably have garnered success ....but the parochial Scoooaaatish press had  other ideas.

I couldn't agree more. 

18 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Probably been posted, but this from Ewan Murray.

Have no idea if Stendel will be a success (given up on that!) but the Hearts board have played a blinder to leap an incredible level of personal and professional hurdles to land him. And he was only guy they wanted from the start.

Some folks won’t buy that. 😎

26 minutes ago, Boab said:

Likewise. Who writes these ******* statements ?

Just print the information and leave the daft comments. 
On here, aye, but an official announcement ?

Think an early evening hangover is kicking in !

😅

Spot on, glad he is here but this has been handled at a snail's pace - pandering like that is demeaning.