Daniel Stendel

Martin_T

The Real Maroonblood
8 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Are you maybe thinking of Buffalo Bill (Andrew Henry Bowie) who wrote Two miles to Tynecastle?

Whatever happened to him?

Used to post on here.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• soonbe110

• GinRummy

• Agentjambo

• davemclaren

2 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Ye canny beat yer face in a bush.

Dan is the man. My source is impeccable and I trust him implicitly. 

Some right drunks on this train by the way.

you looking at a mirror?

Coburg Hearts
2 hours ago, DC_92 said:

Yeaaaaa. I'm still 2 hours behind but on the Edinburgh bus and edging closer to the 21st century. ☺

1 hour ago, jimmyjambo said:

Yes, Hearts fan, sits in front of me in the main stand, section T

Is that not the other one? 🤔

17 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Sorry to disappoint you, Doug. On train home and off to bed soon. 

Had enough beer for one day.

I knew that would be the case.  We know when we've had enough.  I've also had enough of our coaching staff.

1 minute ago, Dunks said:

Is that not the other one? 🤔

Both Jamie and his brother, Robert? normally sit there, their not there at every game though.

2 minutes ago, jimmyjambo said:

Both Jamie and his brother, Robert? normally sit there, their not there at every game though.

Just behind me and noticed Robert a few times. I'm sure they're both still on here and will no doubt be alarmed reading about the stalkers in T :D

7 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

Aye me. Dropped it round the back of the wheatfield when I was getting my payslip out pre-pagger. 

Obviously won as your still able to type. Unless you’re using Stephen Hawking’s wheelchair.

3 hours ago, sadj said:

Thats really analytical though is it , even the most ardent of Levein fans were agreed width , pace , creativity and lack of direction has been a problem. 

His post match analysis - benefited by technology of course - has highlighted our tactical weaknesses for nearly 2 years. He has been proved week after week to be correct. Some on here saw it as having a pop at the club but a lot of us concurred with him. 

Just a mention to JKB mod6. Good on you for understanding why I lost the plot with A.J. thanks for just a warning and not banning me. 👍

Big Slim Stylee
6 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Just a mention to JKB mod6. Good on you for understanding why I lost the plot with A.J. thanks for just a warning and not banning me. 👍

Crawler.

Jack Torrance
3 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Can't see there being an announcement tonight.

I'll make an announcement 

Jack Torrance
5 minutes ago, allyby said:

We're getting Stendel snd Hibees got Dross!!!

:fth:

Actually,  I was gonna say 

His name is Drew Busby, the cock of the north....

But that'll do

Edited by Jack Torrance

scott herbertson
2 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

Actually,  I was gonna say 

His name is Drew Busby, the cock of the north....

But that'll do

Image result for drew busby

42 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Instant ban right there for discussing mod actions.  😉 

Edited by graygo

1 hour ago, Space Pirate said:

Aye, but you're assuming that everything we've done has been correct, going by our recent history.. that is doubtful imo. 

The time it took Ann to get rid of levein was embarrassing. 

Even when she should of known that it was on the cards, she obviously wasn't planning ahead. 

Sitting down the bottom of the league and she's asking people to put their CV's in. It could take 6 weeks etc. 

Well it bloody is taking 6 weeks and i fear that the new man won't have enough time to pull us out the shit hole. 

I’m a glass half full man. You’re obviously not

41 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

His post match analysis - benefited by technology of course - has highlighted our tactical weaknesses for nearly 2 years. He has been proved week after week to be correct. Some on here saw it as having a pop at the club but a lot of us concurred with him. 

im not having a how big a tosser is Michael Stewart debate. He does have an agenda against Levein its blatant and at the moment passionate , cause its an easy target or whatever he continues too. His post match analysis has NEVER been positive. Even you when you are on one can be positive when there is a positive. Stewart ignores those things and goes for the negative. Its very unbalanced and unfortunately no better than Preston which is a shame as he used to be very good. Maybe once a new manager comes in and we get going again it’ll change but I doubt it. Sutton , McCoist etc have all pulled him up for it. On Sportsound he can be the voice of reason but that isnt saying much on Sportscene the wee weasal presenter eggs him on and Thomson is often then voice of reason and reasonable one.

1 hour ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Whatever happened to him?

Used to post on here.

Hi, 

Don’t think he’s posted since the start of the year.

When I first signed on here (2005), his were the posts that I found to be the best, the most eloquently written and the most amusing, but factual, in equal measure.

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, Morgan said:

Hi, 

When I first signed on here (2005), his were the posts that I found to be the best, the most eloquently written and the most amusing, but factual, in equal measure.

Absolutely.

6 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Hi, 

2005 , was that the old kickback? Id of thought you’d of been here since before then

5 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Absolutely.

Agreed , it was like an intelligent and eloquent Lieson , does he not have family that post in here regularly still im sure someone said that when this came up previously

Lord Beni of Gorgie
12 minutes ago, sadj said:

im not having a how big a tosser is Michael Stewart debate. He does have an agenda against Levein its blatant and at the moment passionate , cause its an easy target or whatever he continues too. His post match analysis has NEVER been positive. Even you when you are on one can be positive when there is a positive. Stewart ignores those things and goes for the negative. Its very unbalanced and unfortunately no better than Preston which is a shame as he used to be very good. Maybe once a new manager comes in and we get going again it’ll change but I doubt it. Sutton , McCoist etc have all pulled him up for it. On Sportsound he can be the voice of reason but that isnt saying much on Sportscene the wee weasal presenter eggs him on and Thomson is often then voice of reason and reasonable one.

He was desperate to say Livingston deserved the win despite Gary Holt being very honest and explaining why Livingston had not deserved to win. 

Absolute roaster

Just now, sadj said:

2005 , was that the old kickback? Id of thought you’d of been here since before then

No, sadj.

I only signed up in 2005. :sadrobbo:

When did you join in, my pal?

4 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

He was desperate to say Livingston deserved the win despite Gary Holt being very honest and explaining why Livingston had not deserved to win. 

Absolute roaster

And sat and said nothing while Preston claimed Hearts had a bigger budget than Aberdeen.

Let me rephrase that: AP said Hearts have the 3rd biggest budget. MS said nothing.

Edited by Juanjo

8 minutes ago, Morgan said:

No, sadj.

I only signed up in 2005. :sadrobbo:

When did you join in, my pal?

I was on the go on the original one. Dates evade me but had to be early 2000s at the latest. Can’t even remember the original website name @davemclaren might know , he’s older than everyone else on the planet.

Edited by sadj

7 minutes ago, Juanjo said:

And sat and said nothing while Preston claimed Hearts had a bigger budget than Aberdeen.

Let me rephrase that: AP said Hearts have the 3rd biggest budget. MS said nothing.

We do have the third biggest budget, if you ignore one of either Celtic, Rangers and Aberdeen.

1 hour ago, BarneyBattles said:

Aye me. Dropped it round the back of the wheatfield when I was getting my payslip out pre-pagger. 

😂😂😂

25 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

I’m a glass half full man. You’re obviously not

True, it's rather depressing but it usually ends up with me being right. 

I prefer to class myself as a realist. 

Coburg Hearts
5 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Hi, 

Is Deodato, who has posted on this thread, not Andrew's brother? He was the very antitheses of knee jerk and definitely one of the top posters. When I think of him in comparison to some of our current contributors, it almost makes you want to weep.

The Real Maroonblood
14 minutes ago, sadj said:

Agreed , it was like an intelligent and eloquent Lieson , does he not have family that post in here regularly still im sure someone said that when this came up previously

You maybe right.

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

I was on the go on the original one. Dates evade me but had to be early 2000s at the latest. Can’t even remember the original website name @davemclaren might know , he’s older than everyone else on the planet.

And you call me ‘grandad’.?

Go feck yourself!  :lol: 

Joke.

@davemclaren ?  Are you reading this?  :facepalm:

2 minutes ago, Morgan said:

And you call me ‘grandad’.?

Go feck yourself!  :lol: 

Joke.

@davemclaren ?  Are you reading this?  :facepalm:

you and coburg get grandad , dave is father time isnt he? 😬

3 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Is Deodato, who has posted on this thread, not Andrew's brother? He was the very antitheses of knee jerk and definitely one of the top posters. When I think of him in comparison to some of our current contributors, it almost makes you want to weep.

Didn’t know about Deo being Bills brother.  

I do however, recall Bill being a superb writer and, in particular, a post about an  away cup game at, I think, Alloa. being hilarious. 

I envied his writing style.

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

You’re feckin lucky you’ve just redeemed yourself.  :seething:

Honestly mate, I was furious.

😉

7 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

True, it's rather depressing but it usually ends up with me being right. 

I prefer to class myself as a realist. 

Optimism is the way forward bud. Makes life a lot happier.

Maybe comes with age. I’ve seen us in some right **** States since 1983. Things will improve, eventually. They always do. Managers, chairmen/women, boards, players come and go.

Its only us lunatics who stay

1 minute ago, Jamhammer said:

Optimism is the way forward bud. Makes life a lot happier.

Maybe comes with age. I’ve seen us in some right **** States since 1983. Things will improve, eventually. They always do. Managers, chairmen/women, boards, players come and go.

Its only us lunatics who stay

Optimism is definitely for the good.

:thumbsup:

Coburg Hearts
2 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Didn’t know about Deo being Bills brother.  

I do however, recall Bill being a superb writer and, in particular, a post about an  away cup game at, I think, Alloa. being hilarious. 

I envied his writing style.

I could be getting mixed-up but I'm sure they're brothers. 

Coburg Hearts
10 minutes ago, sadj said:

Age is just a number, it's how you feel that counts and I feel great, you young whippersnapper. :HeartsManspotrun:

5 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

No but very close and happening for sure (if you believe Borthwick the Hearts fan on STV). 

Onwards and upwards soon. 

In fairness it wasn't borthwick that did the report was a female he just introduced it

Coburg Hearts

I was thinking if Hibs Yank is even half as bad as Barnsley's Yank, and Stendel is even half as good as we all hope, we could be in for some great and hilarious times. Bring it on.

• davemclaren locked this topic