Ann Budge

pointon

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

This board is full of hate, some just get sensitive when it is aimed at particular people.

🙈🙈

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

You're full of hate, don't pretend it's the whole board.

It's you.

^^^^this

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Jambo_Gaz

• kingantti1874

• FruitJuice

32 minutes ago, sadj said:

🙈🙈

^^^^this

It might not be the whole board but it's not just him.  Is it a case of that it's not the whole board that are behind budge and him, it's just you two? 

I dont think i8 is the only one hating g how things are going? 

5 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

It might not be the whole board but it's not just him.  Is it a case of that it's not the whole board that are behind budge and him, it's just you two? 

I dont think i8 is the only one hating g how things are going? 

No its not just him but his comments are hatred toward a gender not just AB. Its nauseating , there is lots of comments on this board that could fall into those who are longing for a time the world was different and/or people who refuse to move into the modern world or accept it has changed and their views are outdated. 

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

No its not just him but his comments are hatred toward a gender not just AB. Its nauseating , there is lots of comments on this board that could fall into those who are longing for a time the world was different and/or people who refuse to move into the modern world or accept it has changed and their views are outdated. 

Good post. Well put.

Hankering back to a time that never really existed.

Edited by GinRummy

3 minutes ago, sadj said:

I thought you meant about the current first team situation etc.  I'm not sure the person who also said that meant it like you did. The other poster I'm referring to is Spittle. 

Edited by FruitJuice

17 hours ago, Hercules said:

Just **** off and take that prick with you. 

I strongly suggest that you sue the charm school.

5 minutes ago, Morgan said:

I strongly suggest that you sue the charm school.

It's not health for people to stifle their feelings. There's health benefits in getting saying how they feel in the way they feel they need to...  right now is aim isn't to charm someone it's to get it off his chest  what's wrong with that..?

9 minutes ago, sadj said:

Please provide examples of me hating an entire gender sadj. You should change your name to slanderj. I hate Budge for Hearts reasons and not because of her DNA and anatomy. Perhaps look more deeper on here. Even today there are posts celebrating the death of an elderly lady. As I said, we pick and choose acceptable hate, not just on here but in society. I want no harm to come to Budge infact I wish her a tremendous life. This is a 'Hearts' thing to me and not a 'female thing'.

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

Please provide examples of me hating an entire gender sadj. You should change your name to slanderj. I hate Budge for Hearts reasons and not because of her DNA and anatomy. Perhaps look more deeper on here. Even today there are posts celebrating the death of an elderly lady. As I said, we pick and choose acceptable hate, not just on here but in society. I want no harm to come to Budge infact I wish her a tremendous life. This is a 'Hearts' thing to me and not a 'female thing'.

But your the one with the agenda...  the handy hate card getting played again.  Fans are beyond hate now and have moved on to apathy.   I've not.  I despise the little cunning cartel that's using our club. 

16 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Good post. Well put.

Indeed. 

1 minute ago, FruitJuice said:

But your the one with the agenda...  the handy hate card getting played again.  Fans are beyond hate now and have moved on to apathy.   I've not.  I despise the little cunning cartel that's using our club. 

Cunning cartel. 😄

18 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Good post. Well put.

True indeed.

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

weFocvml.jpg

Nice picture of Ann.  Too bad about the little weasel photo-bombing the shot.

1 minute ago, Maple Leaf said:

I just don't get her. What is she trying to achieve with these pyjama parties with Dempster, the Tache, NL etc. It is just so inappropriate.

1 hour ago, afanderson33 said:

Business wise the club should still be doing better and would be if we had actual experts employed rather than Ann Budge’s pals like the hopeless Ann Park

In what ways do you think the business should be performing better?

4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I just don't get her. What is she trying to achieve with these pyjama parties with Dempster, the Tache, NL etc. It is just so inappropriate.

I don't think she's any different from the heads of other clubs in the SPFL. They're all in competition with each other, but they don't hate each other, or probably even dislike each other.  It's business.

12 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

67C0FD1B-6040-4AB0-977C-9856B0320F19.jpeg

31 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Your utter disdain for women is obvious in many of your posts. Covered many times by many , many people over many threads and years. You cannot compare Thatcher and Budge. If it was just a Hearts thing that would be fair enough but how you portray it , it very much does not come over as that. 

40 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Cunning cartel. 😄

Alright Dave  I know... you expecting me to be totally complimentary?  

5 minutes ago, sadj said:

Your utter disdain for women is obvious in many of your posts. Covered many times by many , many people over many threads and years. You cannot compare Thatcher and Budge. If it was just a Hearts thing that would be fair enough but how you portray it , it very much does not come over as that. 

If it is obvious please provide backup to your statement.

19 hours ago, TheOak88 said:

Can’t see the bigger picture type post IMO. 

Can’t see what she is doing to us type reply IMO

5 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

I don't think she's any different from the heads of other clubs in the SPFL. They're all in competition with each other, but they don't hate each other, or probably even dislike each other.  It's business.

Don’t use logic Ron 😂😂😂 Imagine being able to separate business and passion for your club / hatred for Hibs in order to push your club forward off the park. 

5 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

If it is obvious please provide backup to your statement.

i am not trolling through your many posts. If you can’t see how you speak is incorrect there is no point. Lets just leave it at that and you can live in your wee 1950s bubble.

Just now, sadj said:

i am not trolling through your many posts. If you can’t see how you speak is incorrect there is no point. Lets just leave it at that and you can live in your wee 1950s bubble.

1950s bubble

:wtf:

18 hours ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Maggie Thatcher destroyed GB as far as I'm concerned and l lost what feelings I had for a proper UK because of her. The  anti Scottish, anti humanity and anti humility persona and policies affected good people. She's the reason I wish Scotland to govern itself. Stupid bint that she was. 

Anne has to do something about CL as huge numbers of our fan base are disgruntled with the direction our club is going. I don't agree with comments about her on here and some of it is shameful considering she saved our club and it's history. I'd rather we were Heart of Midlothian and not some reconfigured excuse like that lot from Glasgow. 

Beat me to it about Thatcher, although I think that's one for the 'Shed.'👍

11 minutes ago, munro9 said:

Can’t see what she is doing to us type reply IMO

Killing the club?

5 hours ago, Taffin said:

Tbf a fair few pretty poor business people manage to make a good small business and flip it for profit. They often then go on trying to replicate that success without ever managing similar and in some cases manage to lose it all.

Being a good IT entrepreneur doesn't necessarily equate to being successful at running other established businesses.

Not always, but I don't think it applies to Budge. She's very well respected in the IT industry 

51 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Killing the club?

Ripping the soul out of the club I love. Supporters have collectively contributed 9million quid to saving our club and are systematically ignored or treated with contempt.

1 minute ago, munro9 said:

Ripping the soul out of the club I love. Supporters have collectively contributed 9million quid to saving our club and are systematically ignored or treated with contempt.

All the while Budge tops up her pension.

:wonga:

3 hours ago, weehammy said:

I think among his disciples he is normally know as MISTER Romanov.

To me he's just a crook who should be in jail

8 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

If relations between Russia and Lithuania were better he would be. 

kingantti1874
40 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

tell you what though, vlad never had me this apathetic about going to watch a game..

I started attending in 1988 and this regime have managed something that none of our other owners have achieved in that I’m barely interested in watching this garbage. The death of the atmosphere is utterly shocking as well.. Tynecastle now amongst the worst venues to watch a regular game. 💤 

Edited by kingantti1874

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

tell you what though, vlad never had me this apathetic about going to watch a game..

I started attending in 1988 and this regime have managed something that none of our other owners have achieved in that I’m barely interested in watching this garbage

Yeah it’s rubbish. One way or another it’ll get better. Frustrating times.

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

I started attending in 1988 and this regime have managed something that none of our other owners have achieved in that I’m barely interested in watching this garbage

Fans just couldn’t wait to get to the next match then.

9 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Would love to see the financial benefits of our relationship with hibs. Any way of quantifying that?

What relationship?

5 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Fans just couldn’t wait to get to the next match then.

Bollox , There was a lot of apathy under Vlad 

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, sadj said:

Not when the team were flying high.

Edited by The Real Maroonblood

kingantti1874
3 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Yeah it’s rubbish. One way or another it’ll get better. Frustrating times.

Beyond frustrating, we are on the verge of being a nothing club..  the magic the separates us from the rest removed..

Despite huge investment the period following Neilson has been a catastrophic failure.. the match day experience despite huge investment in facilities is also a catastrophic failure. 

Just now, sadj said:

I’m rubbish with dates but that season he brought in loads and loads of Lithuanian players was absolutely hellish.

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, sadj said:

nonsense.. anger at points and confusion but never sustained boredom.. short bursts of annoyance under Csaba but he correctly got the bullet.

Just now, kingantti1874 said:

Beyond frustrating, we are on the verge of being a nothing club..  the magic the separates us from the rest removed..

Despite huge investment the period following Neilson has been a catastrophic failure.. the match day experience despite huge investment in facilities is also a catastrophic failure. 

Aye it’s murder mate. Another season looks like being done before it’s started. We can only hope a better manager comes in when he does eventually leave.

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

I’m rubbish with dates but that season he brought in loads and loads of Lithuanian players was absolutely hellish.

better to watch than this lot 💤 😴 .. and it was resolved swiftly.. we were subjected to dirge for 3 straight seasons

2 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Not when the team were flying high.

We weren’t apathetic under AB when the team were flying high were we? 

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

👍🏻

Just now, kingantti1874 said:

nonsense.. anger at points and confusion but never sustained boredom.. short bursts of annoyance under Csaba but he correctly got the bullet.

No , there were people who felt utter apathy as we were going nowhere and had to suffer loads of Lithuanians/ foreign players who weren’t very good and overpaid useless players. 

The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, sadj said:

👍🏻

No , there were people who felt utter apathy as we were going nowhere and had to suffer loads of Lithuanians/ foreign players who weren’t very good and overpaid useless players. 

The Championship.

Wow!

kingantti1874
4 minutes ago, sadj said:

👍🏻

. We had ups and downs.. great moments and shite moments..But we could always rely on a great atmosphere are great moments.. 

this spell has been the longest snooze fest in my time watching the club. 

• Maple Leaf locked this topic