Ann Budge

pointon

Walter Bishop
2 minutes ago, bn jambo said:

FFS  ,  Budge is the best thing to happen to Hearts, possibly in our entire history. Anyone who cant see this is blind beyond belief with a real short term memory problem.

How? 

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Jambo_Gaz

• kingantti1874

• FruitJuice

Selkirkhmfc1874
5 minutes ago, bn jambo said:

FFS  ,  Budge is the best thing to happen to Hearts, possibly in our entire history. Anyone who cant see this is blind beyond belief with a real short term memory problem.

Agree she's been very good for hearts but she's spoiling all her good work by not taking action 

I was knocked into submission weeks ago. I dont care anymore, just let this season end, with both Levein and Budge gone. I cannot wait til it's done.

Wherever we finish, things can only improve with that gang gone. We can start looking forward to the whistle blowing at 3pm again.

It's done. Nothing is changing off the pitch til after the season. Wake me up when it's over, please. 

Edited by OmiyaHearts

41 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

What an absolute laughing stock this football club has become. Sleepwalking into relegation under her dictatorship. Has put too much trust into her buddy Levein. Farcical that he can be on the board of directors, director of football and manager. 

She cares more about stopping fans stand, having a family friendly atmosphere than winning football games. We are a football club for ****s sake. 

Employed her hibee brother for work on the  new stand and now employs her other hibee brother to run the 1874 bar. Stop this ****ing love in with Hibernian. No respect should ever be given to them. We hate them and they hate us, that’s the way it should be. 

Stop victimising your own fans and start to call out the old firm for their chanting and actions. Feel more and more like a customer than a fan these days. 

You have brainwashed the fans that 6th place finishes, 3 wins in 20 odd games and drawing at Livingston is good. We are the 3rd biggest team in the country for **** sake. 

You’re completely in denial about how many fans are against Levein and yourself. For me and many others you have ruined any sort of legacy that you had. Disgrace to the club and need to step down along with the rest of the management team and directors. Oh and sack your PR team why you are at it. A series of ridiculous club statements over the past few months summed up with the ridiculous ‘genuine fans’ comment. If anything you’re not a genuine fan but a clueless individual who knows nothing about football, a good business person yes but not a football person. 

Get out of our club and sack that imposter now. Sick of this, just want my club back. 

I agree with some of what you say,but check your facts .she only has one brother.

6 minutes ago, bn jambo said:

FFS unbelievable comments by you. Assume you don’t go to the games

6 minutes ago, bn jambo said:

Justify this ?

ill start it for you

she saved our club and we should all be eternally grateful for this. That said she is being paid back with interest 

she has put us on a sound financial basis as a business although a lot of money has been thrown down the toilet with bad recruitment and decision making 

what else ? 

kingantti1874
9 minutes ago, bn jambo said:

she’s undermining herself.  Right now - we are financially stable, but we exist as a football club and that means winning the odd game, giving fans a fun day out.. we are garbage on the pitch and the match day experience is god awful.

2 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

Justify this ?

ill start it for you

she saved our club and we should all be eternally grateful for this. That said she is being paid back with interest 

she has put us on a sound financial basis as a business although a lot of money has been thrown down the toilet with bad recruitment and decision making 

what else ? 

New stand.

Forever Hearts
40 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Still no poll on the woman on here. Why is that? 

Three guesses. 🙄

Forever Hearts
10 minutes ago, obua said:

I agree with some of what you say,but check your facts .she only has one brother.

Thank ****. 

2 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

New stand.

With or without the seats 🤨

Initial budgetary assessment ? 

ok, happy to get the new stand. It’s not like she paid for it out her own pocket.  

What else ? 

This is the whole problem and the point I was trying to make to the previous poster.

Every bit of good she has done (the afore mentioned things) could be lost to her legacy as supporters will remember her for the one who allowed CL to make a complete and utter hash of the football side.

I just don’t understand why she would risk all this for the sake of a very simple decision which we all know is required 

50 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

She is dragging us down with everyday. The only thing more damaging to this club are the Budge rimmers.

Surely blame has to go to refugee kids as well 

Jambof3tornado
21 minutes ago, bn jambo said:

She "was" the best thing that happened to us. That is historical now.

She is harming the club now through her inaction.

7 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Three guesses. 🙄

It is like life today. The only place people really feel comfortable giving their true opinion is in the anymous privacy of a polling booth.

If all Hearts fans were afforded that luxury I would take an estimate of a vote of 90%/10% in favour of Budge to get as faraway from our club as possible.

And while I am at it 95% of people saying they do not give a single rats ass about any of her ****ing virtue projects.

Edited by i8hibsh

It’s a joke, Levein needs to GTF and the board are complicit in this mess.

Ann said she expected top 4, surely they’ve done a points projection and they know that 4th is a long shot now therefore the board are talking absolute shite and need punted as well. 

Get them all to ****. 

25 minutes ago, bn jambo said:

Robbo. 

21 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I agree LB . Maggie Thatcher brought respect and financial stability back to the UK. As an 8 year old, the winter of discontent, 4 day weeks and blackouts were horrendous. Thankfully, the bearded Commie is about to get annihilated in an election if he has the cojones to agee to one. Anyway, rant over. You are of course correct, Anm Budge could learn a lot from Mrs T.

Maggie Thatcher destroyed GB as far as I'm concerned and l lost what feelings I had for a proper UK because of her. The  anti Scottish, anti humanity and anti humility persona and policies affected good people. She's the reason I wish Scotland to govern itself. Stupid bint that she was. 

Anne has to do something about CL as huge numbers of our fan base are disgruntled with the direction our club is going. I don't agree with comments about her on here and some of it is shameful considering she saved our club and it's history. I'd rather we were Heart of Midlothian and not some reconfigured excuse like that lot from Glasgow. 

4 minutes ago, super_vlad said:

Surely blame has to go to refugee kids as well 

Coming here taking our toys

:seething:

Jambof3tornado
1 minute ago, 1874robbo said:

Keep hearing she’s this tough businesswoman who’ll take the hard decisions.

yet to see it at our club.

Yup,yet to see any sign at all of a hard decision being made.

Gordon Ramsay
1 hour ago, Famous 1874 said:

What an absolute laughing stock this football club has become. Sleepwalking into relegation under her dictatorship. Has put too much trust into her buddy Levein. Farcical that he can be on the board of directors, director of football and manager. 

She cares more about stopping fans stand, having a family friendly atmosphere than winning football games. We are a football club for ****s sake. 

Employed her hibee brother for work on the  new stand and now employs her other hibee brother to run the 1874 bar. Stop this ****ing love in with Hibernian. No respect should ever be given to them. We hate them and they hate us, that’s the way it should be. 

Stop victimising your own fans and start to call out the old firm for their chanting and actions. Feel more and more like a customer than a fan these days. 

You have brainwashed the fans that 6th place finishes, 3 wins in 20 odd games and drawing at Livingston is good. We are the 3rd biggest team in the country for **** sake. 

You’re completely in denial about how many fans are against Levein and yourself. For me and many others you have ruined any sort of legacy that you had. Disgrace to the club and need to step down along with the rest of the management team and directors. Oh and sack your PR team why you are at it. A series of ridiculous club statements over the past few months summed up with the ridiculous ‘genuine fans’ comment. If anything you’re not a genuine fan but a clueless individual who knows nothing about football, a good business person yes but not a football person. 

Get out of our club and sack that imposter now. Sick of this, just want my club back. 

Agree with every word. 

2 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Keep hearing she’s this tough businesswoman who’ll take the hard decisions.

yet to see it at our club.

That is not fair. Only on Wednesday she took a tough stance on displaying gender labels on all clothes sold in the Hearts shop. All clothes are now men, them and womxn.

29 minutes ago, bn jambo said:

We have a team we can moan about. Moan about players. Moan about managers.

Budge didn't just save us. She's set us up for years.....Sure to moan about players and managers for years....but still

go have a chat with Bury fans if you're upset.

My opinion is she is in our history as being there in our hour of need and I will be thankful till my last breath.

shes now brought an apathy I’ve never experienced before in my 30+ years watching Hearts , and that’s because of her blind loyalty to a manager and his coaches who are past it.

Injuries have been a factor. 100% a factor and we’ve been shat a really hard hand over the past 12 months with them.

But I really do believe our management team would ruin Messi and Ronaldo. 

She’s unfortunately ending up in the same category as Levein with most supporters as the weeks drag on

59 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

If she does the right thing for the club and removes the manager and his side kicks Iv no real problem with her.

Sounds about right...

44 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

It is clear now that the majority of Hearts fans see Budge as the problem. The minority rimmers are a big part of this problem however as they are the only people she listens to.

And to think of the grief you used to get for saying that. 

7 minutes ago, TheStig said:

Yours being one?

If you say so. Given what she has contributed to the club I don't think she deserves to be called a "shitebag" and people actually saying that they "hate" her is ludicrous. I also find it surprising that the fact that her Hibs supporting brother was involved in developing thr new stand is being held against her; if he did a competent, professional job at a fair price I couldn't care less who he supports.

11 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

That is not fair. Only on Wednesday she took a tough stance on displaying gender labels on all clothes sold in the Hearts shop. All clothes are now men, them and womxn.

I stand corrected then.

34 minutes ago, obua said:

Yep realised as someone also corrected that. Her hibee nephew runs the 1874 bar*

2 hours ago, pointon said:

But hay we have a nice new stand

Do you shop at www.brighthouse.co.uk?

they are "off of" the Internet as well. Might also do food for horses.

apologies in advance if you are special needs - genuinely - or young. (And apologies for those who have no choice but to shop at bright house)

Edited by Jim Panzee

8 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Maggie Thatcher destroyed GB as far as I'm concerned and l lost what feelings I had for a proper UK because of her. The  anti Scottish, anti humanity and anti humility persona and policies affected good people. She's the reason I wish Scotland to govern itself. Stupid bint that she was. 

Anne has to do something about CL as huge numbers of our fan base are disgruntled with the direction our club is going. I don't agree with comments about her on here and some of it is shameful considering she saved our club and it's history. I'd rather we were Heart of Midlothian and not some reconfigured excuse like that lot from Glasgow. 

Your first paragraph describes exactly how I feel about the intellectually challenged Sturgeon and her views about the UK and the EU. Stupid woman that she is.

Anyway, in terms of AB, she simply has to separate herself from the friendship she has with Levein and make the only decision that needs to be made.  

1 minute ago, Jambos_1874 said:

If you say so. Given what she has contributed to the club I don't think she deserves to be called a "shitebag" and people actually saying that they "hate" her is ludicrous. I also find it surprising that the fact that her Hibs supporting brother was involved in developing thr new stand is being held against her; if he did a competent, professional job at a fair price I couldn't care less who he supports.

Folk are angry at the malaise she’s allowed to fester at the club. I’ll be thankful for eternity at her contribution that helped save the club but her time is up. 

4 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

I stand corrected then.

Sorry but no standing. Sitting only. 

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Winning was all Vlad cared about. Being looked at as a nice club is all Budge cares about.

Hmm. Vlads ego was all Vlad cared about.

If I ever at any point believed that it was winning and what you said, that was royally knocked out the park after Burley unfortunately 

4 minutes ago, Jambos_1874 said:

I couldn't care about what team the person who built the stand is, in i know there are many hibs tops buried under the main stand, who gives shit. I and pretty much every other hearts fans cares about whats happening on the park. She is failing in her role to solve the problem and is rightly being called out on it. And no i don't agree with hanging graffiti about her, but calling her out over our piss poor is more than justified.

Just now, Hearts1975 said:

Hmm. Vlads ego was all Vlad cared about.

If I ever at any point believed that it was winning and what you said, that was royally knocked out the park after Burley unfortunately 

At least Vlads ego could win games from time to time. 

How many players did Vlad bring in?

How many has CL brought in?

Fair to say CL got a much higher percentage of duds aswell.

kingantti1874
6 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Folk are angry at the malaise she’s allowed to fester at the club. I’ll be thankful for eternity at her contribution that helped save the club but her time is up. 

well summarised. Leave with reputation intact.. but time to put hings right on the pitch and in the ground. Need the noise back

9 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

There was no protest last week, what does this mean, fans have no appetite or just vote with their plates?

Levein has been twice saved from a hard time at Tynecastle because of International breaks and a fortnight or more between home games. He's running out of these................watch this space, next time the pitchforks are out a fortnight break won't be there to calm the ire of our support and a protest will hopefully become a peaceful mass protest.

He's not Hearts.....he's an employee........and needs dealt with according to his level of performance against budget and expectations

18 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Yup,yet to see any sign at all of a hard decision being made.

Not sure about that. Most fans think it’s wrong, but she’s made the  decision to keep Levein in place. The easy choice would have been to get rid of him some time ago. I’m pretty sure the vast majority of chairmen would have taken the heat off themselves by sacking a manager whose results are so woeful. 

1 minute ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

At least Vlads ego could win games from time to time. 

Don’t get me wrong and putting sustainability to one side I wouldn’t swap the Vlad years and the players that we had the priveledge of watching for anything 

But his own ego potentially got in the way that season and cost us the league imo 

CL wouldn’t have lasted a week underneath him. I’ll give you that. 

• Maple Leaf locked this topic