• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

You never, but your post saying "at least I know my place now" directly before the one above undoes all your hard work. 

😉

Nah, it doesn't 

Governor Tarkin
44 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

:shaddap:

I'll never forgive Dolce for keeping Vienna off the number one spot.

😡

5 hours ago, innerjambo said:

I think you'll find I didn't.

Ah, yes. My mistake. (See? Not so difficult, is it?), it was myself, Al and Spoleto. 

So anyway, why did you list our names?

and

Who are the “enemies of the club”?

4 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I'll never forgive Dolce for keeping Vienna off the number one spot.

😡

:D

Ultravox were shite... there, I said it. Come at me bro...

19 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Right down the Chevy Chase with Uncle Stanley.

image.png.35d9ac0ddf679573fab2ebb5d690741b.png

Mars bar, anyone?

:mmtaxi:

4 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

So number two is about right.

5 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

So number two is about right.

Indeed. Self-indulgent up itself preening posh-pop. At least the media never pretended Dolce’s music was anything more important than it was. Joy division were active during the same time period ffs! :lol: 

14 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Indeed. Self-indulgent up itself preening posh-pop. At least the media never pretended Dolce’s music was anything more important than it was. Joy division were active during the same time period ffs! :lol: 

So were Adam and the Ants. :whistling:

Strange how Vienna made number one in Belgium and Holland, but not Austria. Ungrateful, if you ask me. 

Joe Dolce, Australia, I suppose there could be a Dumb and Dumber  joke in there, somewhere. :interehjrling:

What was the question, again? 

What the feck am I taking about!?!?

Help!!!!!!

:jj_facepalm:

Edited by ri Alban

37 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Ah, yes. My mistake. (See? Not so difficult, is it?), it was myself, Al and Spoleto. 

So anyway, why did you list our names?

and

Who are the “enemies of the club”?

I'm not telling you now!

20 hours ago, JamboAl said:

Oh dear. If I had started the thread you started yesterday, I would have lain low for a few days.

This thread is about CL, not me.

If I have no clue, may I respond by saying you have no backtracking, no shame and no apology.

One apology offered Al

I got personal with the attack in my previous post made on you and I'm genuinely sorry for that.

I was very much in the wrong and it was very much a case of afters on my part and as a  result of our set to the other day.  

Car crash of a thread. Your 100% right. With hindsight of course.

The comments were in no way meant as an attack on the club but they were meant as an attack on our current management team/coaches such is the faith I have in them currently. I'll think before acting next time round. 

2 hours ago, Performance said:

Yes it’s amazing how much the thread is detached from reality. On match days everyone gets behind the team but the level of abuse directed at the club management in the stadium has gone from genuine anger to apathy. The number of empty seats is embarrassing yet a few on here spend their evenings and in some cases nights spouting excuse after excuse for Levein.

58 minutes ago, Performance said:

Well this thread has been an interesting early morning read. All the rats coming to the surface, defending each other every step of the way.  Levein to be gone on Monday next week or will he pull something out of the bag to prolong the agony for us genuine Hearts supporters

Was quite a light hearted early morning read 'till you started calling fellow Hearts fans rats, you absolute fruit loop. 

Edited by GinRummy

Geoff Kilpatrick

Jesus wept!

:facepalm:

Some Hearts fans will end up killing each other before Levein is emptied.

Anyway, hopefully everyone wants him to make it 2 in 18.

Geoff Kilpatrick
2 hours ago, thewiseone said:

Much as Alec is an utter PITA, which is why he is on my ignore list, I will vouch for him. We were on the Fans Forum committee together.

2 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Much as Alec is an utter PITA, which is why he is on my ignore list, I will vouch for him. We were on the Fans Forum committee together.

A what? 

Geoff Kilpatrick
12 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

What about a deal.  He names them when the poster names the ones he think are the banned trackie wearers from talk hearts.  Deal? Works both ways.

I think Vlad Magic's expertise in the sartorial elegance of posters on the Voldermort board is as accurate as his self-proclaimed ability to out vermin.

Edited by Geoff Kilpatrick

9 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Anyway, back on topic: Are we going to do Stonehenge tomorrow?  

🤔

NO, we’re not going to do ****ing Stonehenge !

Governor Tarkin
4 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Vienna was the first record I asked my mother to buy for me. I was 6 at the time, but my lifetime love affair with deep, melodic, electronic baselines was already rearing its head.

My wee brother, who was 4, got Joe ****ing Dolce. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Time to go, time to go, time to go, time to go, time to go. Time to go, time to goooo, time to gooooooooooo, **** off

13 hours ago, Allowayjambo1874 said:

Hope the people who are defending him accept and acknowledge they have been reeled in when the idiot is outed. 

You don't have to defend him or not defend him.  You're obviously trying to be divisive.

Just concentrate on the substance of the post rather than the poster.    If they are posting "shite" they'll, sooner or later, be caught out.

There are posters on here who spend most of their time simply playing the man with little or nothing to contribute on the actual topic.  I would name them but for a ban. 

FWIW I don't know the poster in question but I do believe he is a genuine supporter who has his beliefs and does not simply follow the crowd.  If I am wrong and have been reeled in, I'll hold my hands up and admit I was wrong although I still feel he makes many reasoned points with which others just happen to disagre.  The world won't come to an end one or t'other.

Allowayjambo1874
7 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

You don't have to defend him or not defend him.  You're obviously trying to be divisive.

Just concentrate on the substance of the post rather than the poster.    If they are posting "shite" they'll, sooner or later, be caught out.

There are posters on here who spend most of their time simply playing the man with little or nothing to contribute on the actual topic.  I would name them but for a ban. 

FWIW I don't know the poster in question but I do believe he is a genuine supporter who has his beliefs and does not simply follow the crowd.  If I am wrong and have been reeled in, I'll hold my hands up and admit I was wrong although I still feel he makes many reasoned points with which others just happen to disagre.  The world won't come to an end one or t'other.

Appreciate what your saying I have tried to engage with him in an adult debate but it turned out to be an impossible task.

First ever warning for me from mods so not engaging anymore about this. 

Ex member of the SaS

Once Levein is emptied we can hopefully return to a happy bunch of fans, Don't care who tries to defend him ( if they are Hearts fans ) and we can all get back to supporting a winning team.

Sorry just realised who is being defended, however my comment remains true .

Edited by Ex member of the SaS

1 minute ago, Allowayjambo1874 said:

Appreciate what your saying I have tried to engage with him in an adult debate but it turned out to be an impossible task.

First ever warning for me from mods so not engaging anymore about this. 

Again you're criticising the other guy.  He may simply disagree with your view.  Chillax.

Allowayjambo1874
Just now, JamboAl said:

Again you're criticising the other guy.  He may simply disagree with your view.  Chillax.

I am mate also not trying to be Divisive definitely not my intention, think I’m just frustrated as it looks obvious to me what’s happening.

Anyway I’ll bow out gracefully now let’s hope the club sort out this mess one way or another and we climb the table 

2 minutes ago, Allowayjambo1874 said:

I am mate also not trying to be Divisive definitely not my intention, think I’m just frustrated as it looks obvious to me what’s happening.

Anyway I’ll bow out gracefully now let’s hope the club sort out this mess one way or another and we climb the table 

We have been assured by the usual suspects that once the injuries are past that super coach Levein will have us back trouncing every other team. The fact Levein has consistently been unsuccessful in every managerial position is irrelevant as he’s a Jambo legend unlike Robbo or Gary Mackay.

News hot off the press.

Craig can see the "green shoots of recovery" in regards to our injury CRISIS.

The 1st time I heard the "green shoots of recovery" quote was a couple of weeks perhaps months after the financial crash in 2008 from a Labour MP.

Nearly 11 years later and many are still suffering form the fallout of that particular injury CRISIS.

Better get Naismith on a 7 year contract extension pronto.

Sorry another edit. The "green shoots of recovery" quote came from the radio not the article below.

Please note that you need to read the complete article to find out it is not really as good as the headline suggests.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/latest-hearts-news/four-hearts-players-could-return-injury-against-st-johnstone-820974

Edited by 7628mm

18 minutes ago, Allowayjambo1874 said:

The club climbing the table is no excuse/reason for berating people who don't agree with your view.

We are all down at the moment.

32 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

News hot off the press.

The 1st time I heard the "green shoots of recovery" quote was a couple of weeks perhaps months after the financial crash in 2008 from a Labour MP.

Nearly 11 years later and many are still suffering form the fallout of that particular injury CRISIS.

Sorry another edit. The "green shoots of recovery" quote came from the radio not the article below.

Please note that you need to read the complete article to find out it is not really as good as the headline suggests.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/latest-hearts-news/four-hearts-players-could-return-injury-against-st-johnstone-820974

I’ll take any positive as a ...positive, at the moment. 

Bazzas right boot
35 minutes ago, Prof said:

We have been assured by the usual suspects that once the injuries are past that super coach Levein will have us back trouncing every other team. The fact Levein has consistently been unsuccessful in every managerial position is irrelevant as he’s a Jambo legend unlike Robbo or Gary Mackay.

Robbo fully endorses your first statement. 👍

He fell short of saying trouncing, tho. 

36 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

News hot off the press.

I’ll stick my neck out and say white will be the only one we see in the team on Wednesday.

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

I’ll stick my neck out and say white will be the only one we see in the team on Wednesday.

Likley. 

Tbh I'd kepp walker, Whelan and if any chance Naismith until Sunday. 

Some folk have mentioned testing Uche, I wouldn't but if he was rested I wouldn't moan. 

Rangers are beatable. 

You'll disagree but it would be brave of CL to leave out said players so they have more recovery and a better chance for Sunday giving our shite position in the league. 

Brave/ daft... 

15 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Robbo fully endorses your first statement. 👍

He fell short of saying trouncing, tho. 

When asked a question by a MSM journalist Robbo was hardly going to say that CL was a stubborn self centered maniac and in no way was he going to turn it around, was he now.

Bazzas right boot
15 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

When asked a question by a MSM journalist Robbo was hardly going to say that CL was a stubborn self centered maniac and in no way was he going to turn it around, was he now.

Mackay did. 

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

Mackay did. 

Gary Mackay is jealous of Craig Levein though.

Nobody has yet addressed the question as to why Levein is able to get mediocre results at minor clubs but gets sacked when he has to step up to bigger jobs.

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Gary Mackay is jealous of Craig Levein though.

Yeah, I don't think Mackay comes across well, just stating the point that Robbo didn't have to be so pro CL and there are examples of ex pros that would go to town if asked. 

Unlikely Robbo would ever go to town, but he could have Been more reserved, he was quite positive tho. 

1 hour ago, JamboAl said:

I think most people who are of an opposite opinion are not, to paraphrase, “ following a crowd. “

I think most people want CL gone. It’s a popular opinion, not one made to fit in to a crowd of any sort. It’s one made after watching us for the past two years.

1 hour ago, Prof said:

By "usual suspects" you mean Hearts fans with a point of view.

• davemclaren locked this topic