Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

33 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

When asked a question by a MSM journalist Robbo was hardly going to say that CL was a stubborn self centered maniac and in no way was he going to turn it around, was he now.

I'm sure if Robbo thought it he would say it. 

To me the fact that he HASN'T said it means he DOESN'T think it. Unless you know better?

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, Spoleto said:

I'm sure if Robbo thought it he would say it. 

To me the fact that he HASN'T said it means he DOESN'T think it. Unless you know better?

I don’t know what Robbo really thinks but there’s no way he’s ever take Levein to task publicly 

10 minutes ago, Prof said:

Nobody has yet addressed the question as to why Levein is able to get mediocre results at minor clubs but gets sacked when he has to step up to bigger jobs.

Does he?

8 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

By "usual suspects" you mean Hearts fans with a point of view.

You never answered my question from last night. Why did you choose Spoleto as your username?

22 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Mackay did. 

Now that is a completely different discussion altogether.

I thought your post was about Robbo and that is what I replied to, nothing to do with any other person at all.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Quality propaganda from the club website today:

”Despite the start to the season, the Jambos remain nine points off third place. Aside from the top two, the table remains very tight.”

8 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

”Despite the start to the season, the Jambos remain nine points off third place. Aside from the top two, the table remains very tight.”

Propaganda? 

Perhaps. 

It also happens to be true doesn't it?

kingantti1874
12 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

😂

Edited by kingantti1874

57 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

When asked a question by a MSM journalist Robbo was hardly going to say that CL was a stubborn self centered maniac and in no way was he going to turn it around, was he now.

If he doesn't believe that to be the case, why on earth would he say it?

The Real Maroonblood
15 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

:rofl:

1 minute ago, JamboAl said:

Have you asked Robbo?

4 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Because he’s a nice guy?

2 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

Have you asked Robbo?

Just to be clear. 

Robbo didn't say it. 

As far as anybody knows he doesn't think it either. 

In fact, given his comments it would suggest that he is supportive of Levein.

Do you agree?

Not sure why anyone is putting much stock behind what Robbo has said or indeed making any comparison to MacKay.

Robbo and Levein are pals, Mackay and Levein most certainly are not. Robbo probably hasn't seen a Hearts game since we played his ICT team, he's kind of busy in the Highlands.

Robbo doesn't actually say much. Says he's sure we'll pick up points, Craig will protect the players, its not easy with injuries and Craig will believe he's the man to turn it round. Not exactly an earth shattering endorsement nor a MacKay style attack. Its a standard reply about another manager from a fellow professional and pal, as usual from the wee man he shows a bit class.

I'm not sure any fans don't believe the injuries will make a difference, its how much of a difference that's the big question and will we see some actual football break out at some point. Without a doubt CL will lead the team out at Hampden on Sunday what happens after that is anyone's guess.

Governor Tarkin
38 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

By "usual suspects" you mean Hearts fans with a point of view.

Yes.

11 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Being polite maybe to an ex team mate

2 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Just to be clear. 

Robbo didn't say it. 

As far as anybody knows he doesn't think it either. 

In fact, given his comments it would suggest that he is supportive of Levein.

Do you agree?

Just to be clear I was replying to Jambo Al and asking him question, not you.

17 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Propaganda? 

Perhaps. 

It also happens to be true doesn't it?

It’s also true we have 8 points from a possible 30.

37 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Does he?

Just google his record to see how he got on in top flight positions and then look at the league table.

2 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

Just to be clear I was replying to Jambo Al and asking him question, not you.

Just to be clear. 

It's a public forum and I was replying to you. 

2 minutes ago, Prof said:

Just google his record to see how he got on in top flight positions and then look at the league table.

I know his record and I disagree with your comment.

Just to be clear. 

Some might say it’s poking your nose in to be controversial.

4 minutes ago, Prof said:

It’s also true we have 8 points from a possible 30.

It is indeed.

Thankfully it looks like we'll soon see players coming back from injuries and we can all hopefully look forward to a positive change of fortune. 

I know his record and I disagree with your comment.

So he didn’t get sacked from Leicester and Scotland positions because he crap.😂😂😂😂

Just now, Spoleto said:

It is indeed.

Thankfully it looks like we'll soon see players coming back from injuries and we can all hopefully look forward to a positive change of fortune. 

And pigs might fly

1 minute ago, Prof said:

So he didn’t get sacked from Leicester and Scotland positions because he crap.😂😂😂😂

I don't understand your comment. 

2 minutes ago, Prof said:

And pigs might fly

I've never heard of or seen pigs flying but I have seen football clubs turn their form around. So I am hopeful, as I'm sure most Hearts fans are.

10 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Just to be clear. 

In that case thank you for you extremely valid input to my question to Jambo Al it is very much appreciated. I wait in anticipation for Jambo Al to reply to the question I asked him.

Edited by 7628mm

Just now, Spoleto said:

I've never heard of or seen pigs flying but I have seen football clubs turn their form around. So I am hopeful, as I'm sure most Hearts fans are.

I have. Should have seen the state of the flight crew the last time I flew Ryan Air.

1 minute ago, 7628mm said:

In that case thank you for you extremely valid input to my question to Jambo Al it is very much appreciated. I wait in anticipation for Jambo Al to reply.

You're very welcome.

Just now, Icon of Symmetry said:

I have. Should have seen the state of the flight crew the last time I flew Ryan Air.

😂😂

Ex member of the SaS
9 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Porcine aviation is not restricted to Ryan air.

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

Likley. 

Tbh I'd kepp walker, Whelan and if any chance Naismith until Sunday. 

Some folk have mentioned testing Uche, I wouldn't but if he was rested I wouldn't moan. 

Rangers are beatable. 

You'll disagree but it would be brave of CL to leave out said players so they have more recovery and a better chance for Sunday giving our shite position in the league. 

Brave/ daft... 

Think if any of them or all of them are available i'd be giving them half an hour or so off the bench just to ease them in. Last thing we want is to play them from the start and their various injuries start to tell. If they get through the St Johnstone game ok then one or two could start against Rangers 2012. This game is an irrelevance anyway with little to no chance of winning so no point risking them too much. We've many more important League games to get through where we're desperate for points. I personally have no interest in that game coming up and would rather concentrate on getting up the table.

13 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

:lol: 

34 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

Have you asked Robbo?

Why would I do that?  I  take his statement at face value because he seems an honest sort.

5 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Porcine aviation is not restricted to Ryan air.

Bloody well should be though. 

2 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Why would I do that?  I  take his statement at face value because he seems an honest sort.

Just that you asked me a similar question a few days ago and thought perhaps you know Robbo.

25 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Just to be clear. 

You seem keen to reply to most things whether they are directed to you or not.

So, for the third time why did you choose the username Spoleto?

2 hours ago, Prof said:

We have been assured by the usual suspects that once the injuries are past that super coach Levein will have us back trouncing every other team. The fact Levein has consistently been unsuccessful in every managerial position is irrelevant as he’s a Jambo legend unlike Robbo or Gary Mackay.

Who has assured you?

2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Think that’s how these places work tbf. PM is the usual route for private discussions.

13 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

So, for the third time why did you choose the username Spoleto?

Pot, kettle, black.

29 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

Just that you asked me a similar question a few days ago and thought perhaps you know Robbo.

Possibly I do but I have not consulted him on this matter because I am willing to trust that what he says is in fact his opinion

1 hour ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Seriously they'd actually be better taking the day off than writing this sort of thing. It is factually correct but context is everything at the moment and if the Board truly believe the sentiment behind that intro then we really are in very big trouble indeed. There is an 'Are We In A Relegation Battle' thread which I posted some facts on regarding SPFL Premiership team positions after nine games which provides some proper context to where teams finish at the end of the season.  

30 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Pot, kettle, black.

Boring! More deflection tactics from someone who has had more than enough to say on this thread but can’t answer when being asked a direct question.

4 minutes ago, Prof said:

The club don’t have to worry about that when the usual suspects on this forum are only to happy to spend all day and night spouting feeble excuses for Levein. Whether the usual suspects are Hobos, trolls or paid by the club to post their drivel in some vain attempt to make people think things are under control, only they can answer. 

Or in fact because they are genuine Hearts fans who have the capacity to think for themselves?

13 minutes ago, eyesandears said:

Seriously they'd actually be better taking the day off than writing this sort of thing. It is factually correct but context is everything at the moment and if the Board truly believe the sentiment behind that intro then we really are in very big trouble indeed. There is an 'Are We In A Relegation Battle' thread which I posted some facts on regarding SPFL Premiership team positions after nine games which provides some proper context to where teams finish at the end of the season.  

Levein also said today that apart from the top two, the rest are bunching together.

Looking at the table, he has a different view from me on what constitutes bunching.

Gorgie Boys are in town.
6 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Or in fact because they are genuine Hearts fans who have the capacity to think for themselves?

Its something else watching you work.  You're a slippery one. 

• davemclaren locked this topic