• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

17 minutes ago, Sagan said:

A poll on here is useless. 

Too many people that don't know anything about football. 

No need to be so hard on yourself. 

2 minutes ago, indianajones said:

How anyone can be happy with this guy in charge is beyond comprehension. 

The stats dont lie. Fecking woeful. 

He’s a good Hearts man you know, that seemingly gives him extra brownie points.

Budge thinks he’s doing well, that’s a belter, although she did admit a lot of fans might disagree with that...you don’t say!

11 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

No we won't and it's nothing to do with hearts and all to do with money. 

Wrong, its all to do with Attitude!! We have an inferior attitude which premeates from the Manager!

11 minutes ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

Lets just see how we get on after one round of fixtures two of the hardest games in the league Aberdeen away and Celtic away is not enough to be judged on fair enough Ross county could have been better but I’m confident we’ve got the quality there for a turn around 

We keep saying that though. 

First it it was let’s see how we get on when he has had a summer transfer window.

Then last season let’s see how we get on once players are back from injury.

It just sounds like blind hope now.

Absolutely no surprise today, however our capacity to concede soft goals in any game continues to be a worry. 

We now go into a home game against in all probability the worst team in the league and we need to come up with a system that opens up teams parking the bus at Tynecastle. This is key as you expect us to concede in most games, even at home. 

What’s apparent from this week's press is Levein is very aware of the criticism, trying to write off a problem in the calendar year as a start of season blip. Fans are not stupid, the only way to respond is a large improvement in our play, building on the promise shown at Fir Park. Today was a free pass but the next few games are must win under pressure games, it will be interesting to see how we respond. 

Edited by Jodami

5 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

This Hearts fan dislikes rangers more tho. 

Simple really. 

Once you understand that, my reasoning is perfectly logical. 

I understand that most dislike hibs more, I don't try to enforce my views on them or berat them for it. 

Hibs winning the cup was shite but tbh the only time I ever discuss it is on here. Other than that I never give it a thought. 

Off topic tho. 

You are never a Hearts supporter .

2 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

No post match levein dribble yet?

Defiant boss Craig Levein claims his Hearts side are "nearly there" – despite being second bottom of the Scottish Premiership and on a horrendous run. 

"Normally if you come here and only give up five chances you don’t expect to lose three goals.

"It’s an own goal and Craig Halkett has scored the third one so that’s an own goal as well. I’ve got to look at ourselves and it’s difficult. There’s a load of positives and a lot of good performances but the overall feeling is one of frustration. 

"This team is nearly there but we just need a little bit more from everybody. Then I think we’ll be off and running.

He added: "Naisy probably (could come back next week) but I  don’t think John will make it.

"Hopefully we’ll have a player in this week as well."

5 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

No post match levein dribble yet?

He said he was frustrated at the individual mistakes at the back that cost us the goals and that on another day would of maybe got something from the match...

The only individual mistake was from ann keeping on a manger that is doing a good job behind the scenes. 

Edited by Sagan

Cut The Crap

Truly believe that we won’t improve until the coaching staff is replaced. 

Seems unlikely given that Levein has been allowed to spunk the budget again.

Hope I’m wrong though.

pettigrewsstylist

Always loved the guy so it hurts.

Clare and Wighton had good money spent on them tho.

Blind favouritism wi Djoum

Demi Mitchell positioning

Vanacek

Think im done and counting the days.

I want him to stay at club, but it may not be possible if he allows this to go on i fear.

7 minutes ago, farin said:

Just where do you begin with this?. :facepalm:

39FA9DEF-DBF8-4349-8FC1-9996FCF31AC7.thumb.jpeg.90bbc2110bded8b2e587291159eb5524.jpeg

Only interesting thing in that is ..."The new player coming in next week"

Bazzas right boot

The result today changes nothing from yesterday. 

The same arguments to and for have not changed. 

It's just a bit repetitive and boring now. 

4 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

Only interesting thing in that is ..."The new player coming in next week"

Meshino.

Independence
11 minutes ago, farin said:

Just where do you begin with this?. :facepalm:

39FA9DEF-DBF8-4349-8FC1-9996FCF31AC7.thumb.jpeg.90bbc2110bded8b2e587291159eb5524.jpeg

How about, we have played Celtic and Aberdeen both away and had a disastrous game against the Staggies. Not great but it should be looked at in perspective. If we get beat next Saturday Craig must go but...I don't think that will happen.

4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

You're boring now. 

You have one mindset and nothing will change that. 

In Levein I trust.....  for now. Still giving him this season to get this team sorted 

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Sagan said:

You're boring now. 

Feckin hell, you are breaking the irony meter tonight. 

I said before the well game we had to win min 2/4 of the next games, I'd say 3/4 now as we won last week. 

As I said, nothing has changed. 

I just don't turn into an emotional mess all the time. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

47 minutes ago, indianajones said:

How anyone can be happy with this guy in charge is beyond comprehension. 

The stats dont lie. Fecking woeful. 

Unfortunately there appears to be many who are happy with Levein taking us forward or is that backwards? Stats and facts that Levein's fan club are not concerned about, including Budge.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, suds66 said:

Unfortunately there appears to be many who are happy with Levein taking us forward or is that backwards? Stats and facts that Levein's fan club are not concerned about, including Budge.

We actually went forwards last season on the previous. 

So it isn't backwards. 

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

Feckin hell, you are breaking the irony meter tonight. 

I said before the well game we had to win min 2/4 of the next games, I'd say 3/4 now. 

As I said, nothing has changed. 

I just don't turn into an emotional mess all the time. 

You'll give levein another 3 years and still come up with excuses. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Sagan said:

You'll give levein another 3 years and still come up with excuses. 

Clearly not, can you read? 

In the post you quoted did I mention 3 years or did you just make that upa s you try to make a point that even you have probably lost as you speak so much shite?

8 minutes ago, Sagan said:

You're boring now. 

Him and a few others on here  are losers .

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

We actually went forwards last season on the previous. 

So it isn't backwards. 

wow! Thanks for correcting that oversight. Compared to last seasons improvement, what direction are we heading this term. Early doors I know, but would like your opinion.

58 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Keep it real ffs!!

He is however picking up 2 wages.

1 as DOF

1 as Manager

Some may say that his is theft on a grander scale than mere footballers employed by the club

11 minutes ago, Iamborg said:

Him and a few others on here  are losers .

I know, it's not the mentality you want from a Hearts supporter. 

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, suds66 said:

wow! Thanks for correcting that oversight. Compared to last seasons improvement, what direction are we heading this term. Early doors I know, but would like your opinion.

Unclear yet, I don't judge a  season on 3 games. 

In regards to the 3 results, we are on par or even ahead of last season if you replace the 1-2 with Dundee with the 0-0 v rc. I wouldn't see the value in judging the league season yet. 

Happy with lc progress. 

J.T.F.Robertson

We bring in supposedly better players yet nothing ever changes. Same turgid, unimaginative, boring, safety-first "style", lacking in any real ambition.

Assuming the new guys are of better quality, and I believe they are, there's a common denominator only Ann refuses to do anything about it.

It isn't about today, it's years of this crap and with no end in sight.

3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

In regards to the 3 results, we are on par or even ahead of last season if you replace the 1-2 with Dundee with the 0-0 v rc. I wouldn't see the value in judging the league season yet. 

Happy with lc progress. 

We are in the QFs of the LC because it would have been pretty difficult to **** up the group stages. We tried though !

6 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Happy with lc progress. 

Listen, appreciate your viewpoint. I just can not see how Levein is going to turn this round.

Would love for him to prove me wrong.

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, Boab said:

We are in the QFs of the LC because it would have been pretty difficult to **** up the group stages. We tried though !

Still through. 

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, suds66 said:

Listen, appreciate your viewpoint. I just can not see how Levein is going to turn this round.

Would love for him to prove me wrong.

I said before well in the lc, we'd need 2/4 min, we beat them so 3/4 minimum. 

That hasn't changed. 

Today's result imo changes nothing. 

If we don't win our next 2 home games, I think he might need to go. 

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

Still through. 

True. It’s always been our best chance of success since i’ve been going. 40 odd years.

I genuinely worry how we are going to fAre this season. Hope i’m spectacularly wrong.

45 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Another passive performance in Glasgow. The 'in their faces' pressing performance in the Scottish Cup final not learned from. That performance saved Levein's job in the eyes of many. How about that?

I’ve been in the Levein out camp for over a year now, but don’t see any point in swinging the axe right now. The time to do it was the summer (or indeed the summer before). Unless we continue to fail to win games over the next few weeks or an outstanding candidate becomes available, I think we persevere until January.

Its not that he really deserves a stay of execution but my feeling is the squad actually seem to like working for him and he attracts decent players like Naismith, Washington and Halkett, so must command some respect. Getting rid of him now might just cause more disruption.

I do think results will improve over the next few weeks, but unless there is a dramatic change in style of play and performance levels that is maintained until January, we surely have to look to bring in a whole new management/coaching team at that point. Not sure I can see him turning it round but hope I’m proved wrong.

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Boab said:

True. It’s always been our best chance of success since i’ve been going. 40 odd years.

I genuinely worry how we are going to fAre this season. Hope i’m spectacularly wrong.

We need results. 

I said min 2/4 before well. 

That is now 3/4 as we beat them. 

If we don't win our next two home games we're in trouble. 

In all honesty I think in 4  weeks we'll have won 2 or 3 league games and be in the sf of the league Cup. 

He needs results tho. 

Defeat of Hamilton and/ or Motherwell isn't an option. 

39 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Happy with lc progress. 

Are you sure about the section in bold?

if my memory serves me correctly we won our 1st 3 games

Hamilton away 1-4

Celtic home 1-0

Kilmarnock away 0-1

In fact we won our 1st 5 games

28 minutes ago, everton_jambo said:

I’ve been in the Levein out camp for over a year now, but don’t see any point in swinging the axe right now. The time to do it was the summer (or indeed the summer before). Unless we continue to fail to win games over the next few weeks or an outstanding candidate becomes available, I think we persevere until January.

Its not that he really deserves a stay of execution but my feeling is the squad actually seem to like working for him and he attracts decent players like Naismith, Washington and Halkett, so must command some respect. Getting rid of him now might just cause more disruption.

I do think results will improve over the next few weeks, but unless there is a dramatic change in style of play and performance levels that is maintained until January, we surely have to look to bring in a whole new management/coaching team at that point. Not sure I can see him turning it round but hope I’m proved wrong.

I don’t think it would cause disruption. Levein himself, in his first spell in the early noughties, said that players are durable and handle change more than anyone. They just want to play. 

Imo, We are crying out for a natural motivator who keeps things simple. We have some good attacking players who need a bit freedom. Who feel good about themselves and are bursting to get on the park. We just seem stifled and have done for months.  

Bazzas right boot
12 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

Are you sure about the section in bold?

if my memory serves me correctly we won our 1st 3 games

Hamilton away 1-4

Celtic home 1-0

Kilmarnock away 0-1

In fact we won our 1st 5 games

Was comparing like for like games. 

Aberdeen away last year. 2-0 first game

Celtic away, I think 5-0

Rc replacing Dundee at home(relegated team for promoted team) . 1-2

We haven't played Hamilton or Killie yet, celtic was away, not at home. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Was comparing like for like games. 

Aberdeen away last year. 2-0 first game

Celtic away, I think 5-0

Rc replacing Dundee at home(relegated team for promoted team) . 1-2

We haven't played Hamilton or Killie yet, celtic was away, not at home. 

Perhaps when you are clutching at straws to fit your agenda you could explain to the hard of thinking like me that you are shooting off at a complete tangent.

You really are an absolute card and I am sure that AB and CL are really happy with your input to JKB on their behalf and possibly payment.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, 7628mm said:

Perhaps when you are clutching at straws to fit your agenda you could explain to the hard of thinking like me that you are shooting off at a complete tangent.

You really are an absolute card and I am sure that AB and CL are really happy with your input to JKB on their behalf and possibly payment.

Nope, read up I responded to another poster. 

You're just acting like a chicken dinner because you completely missed my point and when you tried to be a smarty pants and correct me, you were the one that was away on a tangent and due to whatever reason, cannot grasp the comparison I made. 

Quite an easy and logical one as well. 

SpruceBringsteen

Have wanted him to vacate the hot seat and move back upstairs for a while. I like to think I've been rather sensible and collected about it.

After that reading that flaming dogpiss about "nearly being there" for the 20th ****ing game in a row however, I've lost my temper tbh. Get him out of the entire club now. I can't take his brand of absolute shite anymore. Done with it.

The only way to get the message across would be 8000 pledgers pulling the plug on donations until hes gone. Budge won't leave that long i'll tell you. 

Otherwise he will plod along getting 1 win every 6 or so games or whatever his record is and he will continue the "good job".

Craig Levein is doing a fantastic job on every level other than the footballing side! He needs to step aside and focus on other areas at the club. Hearts future needs Craig Levein just not setting up our teams! 

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren locked this topic