Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

Just now, Boab said:

You have a point, mate. 

People should go back to page one and read the first few posts. 

While I may disagree about aspects of CL’s tenure, if you’re pissed off, this is the thread to air it !

Yes, fair enough Boab. I agree, it's better the grievances are aired here rather than other threads being taken off-topic.

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

It should have been ten
1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

You're on a thread entitled Levein's Time Is Up . It's for fans with the club's interest at heart rather than Levein's own interest.

Would’ve thought you moon howlers would get bored repeating the same old pish day in, day out but clearly not. We won our last game and have a big game coming up when we should be getting behind the manager and team but nah... ‘Hearts supporter’ my erse! 

Unknown user
8 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

You're on a thread entitled Levein's Time Is Up . It's for fans with the club's interest at heart rather than Levein's own interest.

No, it's a thread for all jkb members, people who want to disagree are perfectly entitled to voice their opinion. 

1 minute ago, It should have been ten said:

Would’ve thought you moon howlers would get bored repeating the same old pish day in, day out but clearly not. We won our last game and have a big game coming up when we should be getting behind the manager and team but nah... ‘Hearts supporter’ my erse! 

This

33 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Exactly. It's time up for him. His presser yesterday was the last act of a desparate man. Turn on the critics, our fans included, rather than face up to his own failings. A PHM like Jim Jefferies would never, having been a fan who stood on the terrace before captaining and managing the club, have behaved like that.

Budge should have gone to JJ if she needed advice on Scottish football.

6 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

Not as boring as your “moon howler” crap...

3 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

And if JJ wasnae available, she should have gone straight to BB. 

32 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

Your moon howler pish is tiresome.  If you can't debate...step aside. When Levein trundles off to buy his local team Raith or Cowdenbeath or whoever, you will be free to pitch up every Saturday and support him. 

29 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

That was her first mistake. A gentleman like Jim Jefferies would have been far better for the club. 

Guest ToqueJambo
1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Exactly. It's time up for him. His presser yesterday was the last act of a desparate man. Turn on the critics, our fans included, rather than face up to his own failings. A PHM like Jim Jefferies would never, having been a fan who stood on the terrace before captaining and managing the club, have behaved like that.

He actually has a go at Celtic fans in the interview as that's what he was asked about. Then he widened it out to all clubs. He blamed social media primarily. Then he had a go at pundits who have never managed. He never once mentioned Hearts. What exactly are you upset about?

12 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Your moon howler pish is tiresome.  If you can't debate...step aside. When Levein trundles off to buy his local team Raith or Cowdenbeath or whoever, you will be free to pitch up every Saturday and support him. 

Is that what you call debate?

You have invented shite about Raith or Cowdenbeath and expect to be taken seriously.

Jesus wept!

Alex Kintner
19 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

That was her first mistake. A gentleman like Jim Jefferies would have been far better for the club. 

Even for you that’s a corker 😂👍🏻

6 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

You have invented shite about Raith or Cowdenbeath and expect to be taken seriously.

Jesus wept!

He wanted Stephen Robinson to replace Craig Levein, who just outplayed Robinson’s team last week. 🙄 

That just about sums up Enzo’s Anti Levein agenda, feckin clueless.

1 hour ago, DarioHMFC said:

This thread is a disgrace - in fact most on here are these days. Bunch of petulant children bickering with each other. 

Let's e honest our manager has been given everything he'd like to have for winning a game. Unfortunately he's not got a good record at delivering . That's why he gets questions about him asked

9 minutes ago, jambocub said:

Let's e honest our manager has been given everything he'd like to have for winning a game. Unfortunately he's not got a good record at delivering . That's why he gets questions about him asked

Tbf, he’s the only manager we’ve had in the last 30 years to finish 3rd in successive seasons, made the group stages of the Europa League and last season made cup final. Also the only DoF to deliver a League Title. 

But.... he’s not got a good record at delivering.

🤔

Edited by Cruyff Turn

It should have been ten
1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Gie yersel peace ya slaver 🎻

It should have been ten
1 hour ago, ToqueJambo said:

He actually has a go at Celtic fans in the interview as that's what he was asked about. Then he widened it out to all clubs. He blamed social media primarily. Then he had a go at pundits who have never managed. He never once mentioned Hearts. What exactly are you upset about?

Spot on! 

It should have been ten
1 hour ago, JamboAl said:

Jesus wept!

1 hour ago, Cruyff Turn said:

He wanted Stephen Robinson to replace Craig Levein, who just outplayed Robinson’s team last week. 🙄 

Summed up perfectly 👏🏼

4 hours ago, Paris 84 said:

And if JJ wasnae available, she should have gone straight to BB. 

😴

3 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

A real Hearts man......and a winner! 🏆

3 hours ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Tbf, he’s the only manager we’ve had in the last 30 years to finish 3rd in successive seasons, made the group stages of the Europa League and last season made cup final. Also the only DoF to deliver a League Title. 

But.... he’s not got a good record at delivering.

🤔

The only DoF to deliver a League title????

He has been our only DoF!! 😂

pettigrewsstylist
6 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Edited by pettigrewsstylist

Ive been in the levein out camp for a while and still am but fact is he's staying for the time being. Sundays result is probably irrelevant unless we do a st Johnstone, many a hearts manager has went there and been pumped 3, 4 or 5 nil. His record in glasgow is poor, and thats being kind, but don't think we should use Celtic away as a stick to beat him. 

6 hours ago, Cruyff Turn said:

So beating Motherwell by the odd goal makes Levein a better manager than Robinson does it? Robinson would do a far better job than Levein and would have made better use of the money that has been lavished on supporting his constant recruitment strategy.

Levein has done two things very well. Firstly splitting the Hearts support and secondly blaming everybody but himself for the mind numbing football we have had to endure since last October.

Who_put_the_ball_in...
19 minutes ago, Prof said:

Levein has done two things very well. Firstly splitting the Hearts support and secondly blaming everybody but himself for the mind numbing football we have had to endure since last October.

100% this. Only thing that confuses me is why the support are devided? What fan could possibly still want him in charge?

Edited by Who_put_the_ball_in...
Typo

2 hours ago, TheStig said:

Ive been in the levein out camp for a while and still am but fact is he's staying for the time being. Sundays result is probably irrelevant unless we do a st Johnstone, many a hearts manager has went there and been pumped 3, 4 or 5 nil. His record in glasgow is poor, and thats being kind, but don't think we should use Celtic away as a stick to beat him. 

I’m sorry. I completely disagree with that mate. I’ve spent over £60 for tickets for Sunday. No Hearts game is irrelevant/pointless if punters are spending their cash. Leveins tactics for the first game at Parkhead last season was appalling. He’s out his depth. He was complaining about the abuse managers get so early in the season at the press conference. Again nonsense. He’s getting a hard time because of his shocking record as a Hearts manager. 

Saturday morning...what shall I do? I know I'll get up and slag off our manager.

You all need ****ing help. Sad and pathetic individuals.

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, Notts1874 said:

Saturday morning...what shall I do? I know I'll get up and slag off our manager.

You all need ****ing help. Sad and pathetic individuals.

I could understand the seethe on a Monday but a Saturday morning no way.

4 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Probably the only manager to deliver successive 6th place finishes and negative goal differences.  But, hey  he delivers!

9 minutes ago, Hercules said:

I’m sorry. I completely disagree with that mate. I’ve spent over £60 for tickets for Sunday. No Hearts game is irrelevant/pointless if punters are spending their cash. Leveins tactics for the first game at Parkhead last season was appalling. He’s out his depth. He was complaining about the abuse managers get so early in the season at the press conference. Again nonsense. He’s getting a hard time because of his shocking record as a Hearts manager. 

I think he was talking about managers generally not pointedly like you always do.

Don't spend £60 if you're not happy.  FFS you're not a bairn.  The manager's not forcing you to spend it!

The money only goes to Celtic anyway.

11 minutes ago, Hercules said:

If you are spending a fortune going to watch hearts i understand what you are saying. Maybe its because i stopped going through to Celtic park years ago that i tend to ignore bad performances there.

2 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Probably the only manager to deliver successive 6th place finishes and negative goal differences.  But, hey  he delivers!

His negative goal differences come nowhere near the number of your negative posts.

Why don't you p...off and support someone else?

Jim Duffy and John Murray have been DoF.  And at one point we had an Advisor on Sports Matters to the Board

:laugh:

i wish jj was my dad
9 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

And ask him how to spunk millions up a wall on the likes of Petric like he did with the SMG investment?

Nobody loves Mr Jim more than I do but his reckless spending created the mess that nearly led us to oblivion.  Your post reminds me how lucky we are to have Ann and Craig at the wheel. 

Its like they have a reminder on their phone....wake up....have a pop at Levein....wank into a sock....breakfast.

As I before. Sad and pathetic.

i wish jj was my dad
8 hours ago, Cruyff Turn said:

He wanted the guy who is ruining KIllie too. Desperate stuff. 

Geoff Kilpatrick

The ability to pretend that winning the second tier is winning a league title is bizarre.

9 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

.....and splaffing (the SMG) money on players rather than infrastructure. 

Edited by tcjambo

11 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

His negative goal differences come nowhere near the number of your negative posts.

👍

20 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I think he was talking about managers generally not pointedly like you always do.

Don't spend £60 if you're not happy.  FFS you're not a bairn.  The manager's not forcing you to spend it!

The money only goes to Celtic anyway.

The day Craig Levein has an influence on how I spend my money and how I spend my weekend will never happen. You clearly don’t understand the mind of a football supporter. You spend the money to support the team. It’s irrelevant where it goes. Maybe you should try it ? Been a massive part of my life for decades. It’s maybe why people like you don’t understand the feelings of supporters who are being subjected to his dire football for so long. 

Your not a bairn 😂😂

14 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Why don't you take the Levein poster off the wall, cease the hero worshipping and think about what is best for the club.

Just now, Hercules said:

The day Craig Levein has an influence on how I spend my money and how I spend my weekend will never happen. You clearly don’t understand the mind of a football supporter. You spend the money to support the team. It’s irrelevant where it goes. Maybe you should try it ? Been a massive part of my life for decades. It’s maybe why people like you don’t understand the feelings of supporters who are being subjected to his dire football for so long. 

Your not a bairn 😂😂

Wow just wow...

25 minutes ago, TheStig said:

If you are spending a fortune going to watch hearts i understand what you are saying. Maybe its because i stopped going through to Celtic park years ago that i tend to ignore bad performances there.

I’ve said to myself the same thing mate. Many times. But I’ve convinced myself I’m going to keep on going there until I see them win again. It’s been a long long time. 

1 minute ago, Hercules said:

Brilliant. Here’s another one 😂😂

See my previous post about waking up and slagging off Levein 👍.

I will add you to my list of people who need help.

2 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

See my previous post about waking up and slagging off Levein 👍.

I will add you to my list of people who need help.

A list?

That sounds important. 

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren locked this topic